April 16, 2024, 12:33:43 PM

Author Topic: £89m dinho bid?...  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
£89m dinho bid?...
« on: July 11, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »
dais rhel paper dey dred if it have any trute in dah

Milan cook up £89m Ronny bid
Wed 11 Jul, 03:45 PM

AC Milan supremo Silvio Berlusconi is reportedly prepared to pay a mind-boggling £89million to prise Ronaldinho from Barcelona.Spanish daily AS claims that Berlusconi is prepared to pay the 125 million Euros required to trigger Ronaldinho's buy-out clause at Barca.

The report claims that Milan will make a series of bids for the Brazilian forward, but if they do not succeed then such is Berlusconi's desire to bring him to the San Siro, he will meet the enormous buy-out clause, which would comfortably break the world transfer record currently held by Real Madrid, who paid £45.6million for Zinedine Zidane in 2001.

AS goes on to claim that an agreement has already been reached between Ronaldinho and Milan that will see him sign a five-year contract worth around £6million a year, plus exclusive image rights.

Ronaldinho has been in extensive contract negotiations with the Catalan giants to improve his current deal, which runs until 2010.

However talks have stalled, leaving the prospect of the Brazilian joining the European champions open.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11072007/1/milan-cook-89m-ronny-bid.html
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: £89m dinho bid?...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »
hahaha bullshit, barca go never let him go

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 02:11:05 PM »
Ronaldo and ronaldinho together again it eh go happen thou
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »
hahaha bullshit, barca go never let him go

125 million euros is alot ah money breds, da go be hard to turn down.

plus never say never in football, look Henry leave de gunners........
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 02:17:37 PM »
Leavin d gunners dat eh difficult
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 05:37:54 PM »
Barca Chief: Ronaldinho, Deco And Eto'o Not For Sale

During an interview this morning, Barcelona president Joan Laporta insisted that veteran squad members such as Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o are going nowhere this summer, despite last season's failings...

Barca chief Joan Laporta spoke out about last season's squad in an interview with Catalunya Radio. Despite insisting that changes had to come this season, he defended some of the high-profile players involved.

Admitting that some players had "excessive confidence" last season, Laporta confirmed that he saw the problem as being almost solved. "We have a structure that works, a club that's in working order, and everything is under control. We had to fit in some screws," he said, referring to squad disharmony last season.

Eto'o and Ronaldinho were two players involved in unprofessional incidents last season. Laporta confirmed that any repetition of the problems of the last campaign may well see either one of the players disciplined by the club, but he insisted that they were not leaving the Nou Camp.

Still on the Ronaldinho theme, he claimed that the tendency of some players to miss training would "no longer be a problem" due to the new rules at the club.

He went on to defend coach Frank Rijkaard, proclaiming that he had complete confidence in the Dutchman, Rijkaard having demonstrated over the last four years that he is "right for Barca."

Finally, he hit back at suggestions that he was seen as a draconian figure by the players. "My relationship with the players is not one of permanent quarrelling," he intoned. "I'm not their father. I speak with them and reply to them; they know me, I know them and I respect them - to be a Barca player is not easy, as it requires sacrifice."

Laporta concluded by saying that he would not currently be renegotiating Ronaldinho's contract as it runs until 2010, although he hopes that both the Brazilian and Deco can return to their old form soon.

goal.com

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 06:00:35 PM »

During an interview this morning, Barcelona president Joan Laporta insisted that veteran squad members such as Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o are going nowhere this summer, despite last season's failings...

Barca chief Joan Laporta spoke out about last season's squad in an interview with Catalunya Radio. Despite insisting that changes had to come this season, he defended some of the high-profile players involved.

Admitting that some players had "excessive confidence" last season, Laporta confirmed that he saw the problem as being almost solved. "We have a structure that works, a club that's in working order, and everything is under control. We had to fit in some screws," he said, referring to squad disharmony last season.

Eto'o and Ronaldinho were two players involved in unprofessional incidents last season. Laporta confirmed that any repetition of the problems of the last campaign may well see either one of the players disciplined by the club, but he insisted that they were not leaving the Nou Camp.

Still on the Ronaldinho theme, he claimed that the tendency of some players to miss training would "no longer be a problem" due to the new rules at the club.

He went on to defend coach Frank Rijkaard, proclaiming that he had complete confidence in the Dutchman, Rijkaard having demonstrated over the last four years that he is "right for Barca."

Finally, he hit back at suggestions that he was seen as a draconian figure by the players. "My relationship with the players is not one of permanent quarrelling," he intoned. "I'm not their father. I speak with them and reply to them; they know me, I know them and I respect them - to be a Barca player is not easy, as it requires sacrifice."

Laporta concluded by saying that he would not currently be renegotiating Ronaldinho's contract as it runs until 2010, although he hopes that both the Brazilian and Deco can return to their old form soon.

goal.com

Thanks fuh dat JG, ah feeling ah bit relieved now, cuz ah was bragging tuh meh Milan supporter padnah, about meh Barca line up, wid Henry, Eto'o, Dinho, Messi, Deco, etc. Ah got ah bit scared, cuz ah keep hearing Eto and Dinho leaving. It cud still happen doh, but ah doubt dat very much. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 07:33:25 AM »
everyone don't forget....money talks
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
Where would Milan get that kind of money from?
That doh sound feasible at all.

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 03:17:50 PM »
That sounds a little too hard to believe!!

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 11:33:59 PM »

goal.com

as i said

1]; } ?>