March 28, 2024, 08:38:42 AM

Author Topic: EA FIFA 08  (Read 18186 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: EA FIFA 08
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
bourbon...thas jus a glitch..it doh happen so....very rarely
u get it bad playin it ya first time in dat situation though..wayzzz

but if we have a tournament...i doh want to hear men vex cause i fixin and tweakin my lineup and makin subs...dat is d game!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »
Me eh claiming to be no boss....my hand too heavy.....so i does over power de shots. I hadda get more clinical with the one on ones wit de keeper. Corners does sometimes cause goals doh....buh i doh have time to play it as much......buh i go give jack he jacket...it decent. Buh...as a FIFA man...and as i tell my Pro Evo brethrin.....when fifa get dat gameplay down.....is hard luck pro evo........cuz fifa leave dem out in every other department.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2007, 01:01:19 PM »
bourbon...thas jus a glitch..it doh happen so....very rarely
u get it bad playin it ya first time in dat situation though..wayzzz

but if we have a tournament...i doh want to hear men vex cause i fixin and tweakin my lineup and makin subs...dat is d game!

any tournament with time restraints MUST follow the "Just play the game" philosophy = no in-game subs, formation changes barring injury or ejection.. you can change strategy mid-game using the controls during game play but no hitting pause. that will cause overrun, frustration and break the flow of the game...

Remember last year my first pro evo tournament... Only ever play the game once, and get drawn against the top seed in the opening game.. De man does regularly play tournaments all over de UK, registered online, a career pro evo man.. meh cutass was booked..

ah put down a real mourinho on him.. I was playing with barcelona.. First thing i do is start everybody on de "i never really play it, i just happy not to get embarassed" talk.. Then pull de man aside and hitting him, "boy i am an underdog, but i hope you know that anything less than a win against me wouldnt look good at all. I mean you play in tournaments.."

then drop him an email, subject line "your worst nightmare", with only a big smiling photo of eto'o..  then hype up we game large large leading right up to the game...

Well by de time i was done with he, he was a nervous wreck.. for the game, play a 4-5-1 and congest the midfield and rough up men and score first to boot, de man was  :o... manage to hold him to a draw and he take bout 3 games to recover from that..

ahhh yes those were the days.. Yeah fellahs de ting serious, doh feel allyuh coming johnny come lately round me in any tournament, cause i looking to psychologically beat yuh before we even pick up joystick...

how many in this thread are locals, we could organize a lil tourney?

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2007, 01:23:14 PM »
so u could organise ya lineup b4 the game?

make sense overall...but if a man roast..which happens..ya cah sub him?

where u play this tournament??

well ya have one local here and could draft in one or 2 more...but i only rockin it on ps2...xbox controls for me more difficult to get used to...i doh enjoy it...the shape of the controller and where certain buttons are...
ps2 all d way
hopefully pro evo 2008 jus as good as its ps3 version

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 01:30:32 PM »
so u could organise ya lineup b4 the game?

make sense overall...but if a man roast..which happens..ya cah sub him?

where u play this tournament??

well ya have one local here and could draft in one or 2 more...but i only rockin it on ps2...xbox controls for me more difficult to get used to...i doh enjoy it...the shape of the controller and where certain buttons are...
ps2 all d way
hopefully pro evo 2008 jus as good as its ps3 version

actually the pro evo out now looks really good on a ps3. not as choppy as ps2 and the game flows much quicker.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2007, 01:41:53 PM »
yeh but i aint got 4 - 500 US to splash out on a  new system...not worth it for me now....
200 was ma limit...i go wait a 4 yrs for it to drop in price..lol

i stikin iwth ma ps2

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »
yeh but i aint got 4 - 500 US to splash out on a  new system...not worth it for me now....
200 was ma limit...i go wait a 4 yrs for it to drop in price..lol

i stikin iwth ma ps2

i tell myself that too....is meh partnah who have de ps3

if yuh wait 4 years ps7 go be de latest system out lol
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

1]; } ?>