March 28, 2024, 05:25:34 PM

Author Topic: Raptors Tread  (Read 55668 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Raptors Tread
« on: October 25, 2007, 10:12:47 PM »
Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast vs last years finalist cavs and Lebron ,tonite hopefully the fix they little performance issues .And start playing better for the 1 st game next week vs the Nets.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071025/CLETOR/recap.html
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:30:37 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Wiz Preseason
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »
Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast v
Ah f**k it we kick they arse soundly just as we did the cavs  :rotfl: We beat the wiz by 32 points lol ah was trying to be humble eh ,but it hard  ......btw we beat the cav by 33 lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 10:11:30 PM by Quagmire »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Wiz Preseason
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast v
Ah f**k it we kick they arse soundly just as we did the cavs  :rotfl: We beat the wiz by 32 points lol ah was trying to be humble eh ,but it hard  ......btw we beat the cav by 33 lol

Is pre season breddrin.  Relax.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Cavs Preseason
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:07:41 AM »

Is pre season breddrin. Relax.
I know eh , I can t wait....but after watching the game which are on raps tv btw today . Could not help it ,I beleive we are ahead of alot of these teams ,cause of our preseason shed . We played real tough games against those euro teams .They played to win ,no practice thing like the other NBA teams played ,we had to get it in gear from the get go .
We empied our bench against the Cavs starters and stil out played them  :rotfl:

Game in six mins
http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/teams/raptors/rgi6_1026_wm9_512_download_ntsc_constrainedvbr.asx&video=blank&nbasite=raptors
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:01:50 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »
sEASON START

bOYS LOOKIN GOOD...FIGHTIN FOR LOOse ball an ting...81 games to go

mih doorb
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Philly season opener
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 06:58:01 AM »
Did not see the whole game but ,can t beleive Sam let a 20 point lead dwindle away ,without a timeout  ::) .Good win anyway ,bring orn NJ .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 09:39:15 AM by Quagmire »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 07:40:14 AM »
37 points?  In NJ?

OUCH!

Supporter?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps vs NJersey
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 09:36:58 AM »
37 points? In NJ?

OUCH!

Supporter? ;D
:rotfl: 2nd largest blowout in team history ,largest in an away game lol .That from the clips I saw was embarassing ,bosh hit a shot from the 3point line ,....at the other side of the court .This time no come backs.

Win 2, check /  .Now on to Boston ,for a great game those guys were hot vs a weak wastinton ,team last nite .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 09:40:59 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Boston
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
This is gonna be a wicked game ,a kinda revenge match to ,cause the celts beat us by 2 points in the pre season . Everybody picking the celts ,but i tink we gonna shock the US press lol ,Allen was always a Raptor killer ,and his 3 pointers falling now ,so limit him ,and contain KG and we should kill them lol  :beermug:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raps - Boston
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
Sam Mitchell didn't want to speak about it, but he couldn't help himself.

When the Boston Celtics' game-winning basket in overtime -- a wide open three from Ray Allen in the corner -- was brought up, Mitchell was asked if he saw how Anthony Parker got mugged on the screen that left Allen in the clear.

Mitchell admitted it's not the first time something like that has happened and it won't be the last, but said it was up to the defender to counter any attempt to grab on to him by whatever means necessary.

Exactly what Mitchell was condoning, he wouldn't specify, but the story that followed, from Mitchell's playing days, enlightened everyone present.

"I remember one night we were playing Utah and Karl Malone, every time Terry Porter would pass the screen, Malone would (throw out his elbows and hit Porter in the jaw on the way by). Third quarter, Porter goes by Karl again, Malone sticks that wing out there and Porter (hits him with a short right jab to the groin). Malone drops like a rock. The ref didn't see it. The next pick Malone set he kept those arms (and elbows) in. Terry was slick about it. He didn't wind up. He just tapped him. Just rang the little bell and Malone dropped."

"You don't teach that (now), but you have to learn to protect yourself."

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:31:27 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raptors Tread
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
KG is ah beast....he real get orn in the overtime...was llike watchin ah young hakeem or Kareem

I still not convinced Boston 3 headed monster that deadly.....I feel they go be like New Jersey 3 headed monster as the season progresses  :devil:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 08:01:10 AM »
I feel so too ,butI fraid Ray Allen ,we shoulda try and sign him .But sam ,shoulda get some help for Chris on KG ,or put Bargs in to guard him,cause 4 plays in a row .

On another note ,some thing happening lost again to the Bucks ,2 in a row .

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »
Licks is Licks times 3

say wha..we see this trend in seasons past...lose a few..win a few more

Is ah depp bench and a long season

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 09:20:07 AM »
yeah did you also see for this month shed ,its really tough the only easy team we have this month is Philly tonite ,daiz it the rest .Are all those rebuilt teams .So am guaranteeing a win tonite .
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 01:16:12 AM by Quagmire »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 12:54:04 AM »
KG is ah beast....he real get orn in the overtime...was llike watchin ah young hakeem or Kareem

I still not convinced Boston 3 headed monster that deadly.....I feel they go be like New Jersey 3 headed monster as the season progresses  :devil:

Small thing man, dem bois is big players, but trust meh, dey go flop when Boston really need dem (Play offs). I just love meh Miami team how dey slowly getting dat cohesion in place. What sweet about meh team 2, we have ah lil yute called Cook, well he shock de heel out ah meh so far, very talented and energetic like Zo. The reason why dat is sweet, is because we all know de players on de Heat team dat will be expected tuh lead and take us on a nice run in de play offs, well Cook will become extra for us tuh turn 2 for help. Our records don't look good at dis time, but if yuh know de game and understand certain things about it, u will know dat January, February and after de All Star game, dat is when yuh kick in yuh high gear and start whooping some azz. Ah not saying dat playing 7, 8 ,9 or 10 games wid 1 or no wins, is de way tuh go, but is also not a situation for alarm either, especially when de team have tuh play about 82 regular season games  ;).

By de way, since when Raptors is ah big side, dat all yuh have tuh come on de forum and start ah special thread fuh Raptors. Look all yuh take ah seat and watch good teams play nah, so dat people go like all yuh nah. All yuh win ah few games last year, fuh de first time in all yuh history and all yuh of ah sudden Raptors is ah big side right, steupssss ?  :devil:  ;D.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:57:42 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »
Raptors is ah big side since The Suns GM took over .Wen we play good ,we beating anybody in the east by 30 points lol .The last Raptors Report had 14 pages ,9078 views and 400 replies . And since this year we going to the conference finals ,we go need ah new one  ;D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 02:19:12 PM by Quagmire »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »
Raptors is ah big side since The Suns GM took over .Wen we play good ,we beating anybody in the east by 30 points lol .The last Raptors Report had 14 pages ,9078 views and 400 replies . And since this year we going to the conference finals ,we go need ah new one  ;D

Lawd dat is ah strong Raptors supporter dey papa, good reply ah like dat. Stand firm and support yuh team boss, whether dey doing good or bad, positive vibes ah like dat  :beermug:. Imagine we have ah big party tonight in south beach, and ah still taking meh lil peep on de forum now and den. Dis forum really does have we hook yes, large up de mods and dem, fuh de great job dey did and still doing. If ah type anything out ah order, all yuh forgive meh, cuz is not me is de juice dat kick in  ;DHIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »
Boi anywqay I go ,drunk or sober ,I is want to check een and see what going orn here jrd lol .

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »
Boy I thought Bargniani was ah sick tall man with ah smood 3 pt stroke....but Lawd Nowitzki 3pt stroke way smooder

Germany brace it on Italy yet again  :devil:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 08:03:50 AM »
garnett and co will do some damage, im very happy he gone 2 boston, time 4 him to get a ring, one of my fav players ever.... ;D :beermug:

God is de BOSS....

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 09:53:39 PM »
Here nah. Ah wonder if Colangelo(sp) know anything bout football...Quag, check im nah  ;)
After all he did pull Capt. Canada

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
Tree questionez

1)Anybody have any info on TJ Ford condition...I cyah find nuttn?

2) How de ass Atlanta Hawks franchise does survive year after year when NOBODY doh go dem games...ever notice de amount of empty seats in that stadium?

3) Yuh tink Bosh dreads go EVER grow...it look like it reach to de point whey it done?

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 07:43:55 PM »
TJ released from hospital and back in toronto

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »
Ah know all de trini snowbirds see dat game last night and watch the raps BENCH...handily dispatch the reigning NBA champions with grit

Nobody cyah say duncan and parker didnt play hard....but licks is licks

btw...anybody notice Thierry Henry coolin out in the crowd like normal....dem folks san antonio didnt have a clue who de ass he was

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 09:09:39 AM »
4 out 6 convincing wins.....dem fellahs now start to flow

Am I the only one thinking J. Moon is going to be an x-factor &win the dunk contest with some bizarre globetrotter leaps?

Supa, dat miami squad in some hot water dis year boy  :devil:

?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
de raps come up big 2nite to beat the best.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 07:48:05 AM »
I knew they could beat boston ,is just boston after all .3losses 1 win against them this season.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »
raps shot the lights out - 15/21 from 3-point range. amazing.  :applause: :applause:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
Ah have tuh stand up and still represent meh team (Miami Heat). Ah have no excuse and if Riley doh know de reason why we playing so badly, well who de hell is me. I is ah real man tuh meh heart, ah does support meh team, in good and bad times. Ah still looking at dem every night, so long as ah cud ketch de game. Ah will suffer and feel de hurt just like de players, cuz when we turn dis thing around, ah will be present de same way. Any way, meh team doh have ah thread, so ah jump on all yuh thread tuh cry, so doh kick meh out please  :rotfl:.

Wid dat said, nice win by Raptors last night, ah was looking at Kobe vs Spurs, and dey showed de highlights, very impressive Raptors, best of luck to you all. What about Paul and de Hornets, dem doing big things to. Is nice to have some new teams and new players on top for a change, although we love Kobe, Wade, James, Iverson etc, ah also love tuh see new talents on de block. HIGHLY BLESSED
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »
Boss, yuh see what ah was telling yuh about meh team, Spurs only beat we by one point. It is a lost and a lost is a lost, but it also give you that good feeling deep inside, tuh know dat we held de world champions, without ah healthy Shaq. Despite what de critics may say, Shaq still commands a double team every night, so dat speaks for itself right there.Wid all de weapons Spurs had on de floor, dey still couldn't blow we out. JW(still out of form) Shaq (injured) and a couple other players still out of form. Is just Wade and a few points here and there, dat does take we tuh de finish line.

It is absolutely no excuse for our loses, but if someone know de game and understand it from a certain level, you have to take my points in to consideration. Ah believe we playing Indiana at 3:30 PM today, so ah go pop ah cold one, watch de TV and support meh team through good and bad times. We will turn dis thing around, member Supa tell all yuh dat, have no fear, we will be back to winning ways very soon and trust meh it will be no mercy on any team. HIGHLY BLESSED
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 11:02:56 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>