April 26, 2024, 10:06:24 AM

Author Topic: Happy Divali Thread  (Read 10340 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Happy Divali
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 09:50:04 AM »
Shubh Divali to the Hindu community in T&T and on the board.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »
Happy Divali!!

Light ah dhiah for some big fish to get catch and for the lifting of the SOE asap!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Happy Divali to all
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 09:55:39 AM »
may bhagwan shower every one wid blessings .
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Divali to all
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 12:57:23 PM »
 :beermug:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
same to you and your family. what's on the menu today?

I can't even buy an invite to eat some food at someone's home. Mrs Pecan and Mrs Dutty cooking all that curry and them fellas won't even send me a curry mango bone.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »
Me eh know..but I find home the whole festivities kinda subdued.

Normally yuh would see some degree of lighting up even before the night itself. I eh notice much.

Rain pass thru town too..so I dunno if thats a factor.

Oh well...still a nice time.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »

I can't even buy an invite to eat some food at someone's home. Mrs Pecan and Mrs Dutty cooking all that curry and them fellas won't even send me a curry mango bone.

iz dougla chicken boy, strickly dougla chicken
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 04:17:05 PM »

iz dougla chicken boy, strickly dougla chicken

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 05:36:37 PM »
Happy Divali ...   :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 06:22:55 PM »
Happy Divali to all  :beermug:

(Actually, no  :beermug: today, so  :thumbsup:)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 10:58:15 PM »
And so It begins
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 07:36:13 AM »
Happy belated Divali  :beermug:

I have fond memories of sitting in the backseat of my father's car, windows down, wind in my face, as he maneuvered through the winding roads from Moruga to POS during the evening hours of Divali, and gazing in wonder at the flickering lights that illuminated the countryside, not unlike most of the posts on this topic that illuminate the underlying feelings of goodwill that diversity (and curry) can bring.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »
yeah boy TT it have ah thread for dat.........leah we doh go dong dat road nah

and happy belated davali greetings to the hindu community :)
I pity the fool....

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 12:24:20 PM »

blessings to all ..  Mi wifee is Irish/American Indian ,  but I been with her since we was rell small,  so mi mother and sisters dem train she rell good...anyway we cooked up sum seim(saim) bodi, buss up shot, chatine, pumpkin, allo pie , polourie, mango tickarie . I chill home cause am out of wrk and say  a lil prayer for everyone including  the 3 ppl who rell like Indian ppl in this forum ,  anyway blessings to all in the name of the most high..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 02:05:58 PM »

blessings to all ..  Mi wifee is Irish/American Indian ,  but I been with her since we was rell small,  so mi mother and sisters dem train she rell good...anyway we cooked up sum seim(saim) bodi, buss up shot, chatine, pumpkin, allo pie , polourie, mango tickarie . I chill home cause am out of wrk and say  a lil prayer for everyone including  the 3 ppl who rell like Indian ppl in this forum , anyway blessings to all in the name of the most high..
war
And you real like african right? You need tuh stop!

i have no problem with no race, i just not taking no racial assault, i will fight back, but i definitely don't hate indian, i think is the other way around. as for TT, ah little birdie told me that he does only date indian and white woman, so there goes that theory. BTW, DHW and lefty just hate you and not necessarily indians.  ;D

you better knock that ship off yuh shoulder son, bc it have you hallucinating.

PS: and yeh, last night i was out in queens by meh "indian breddren" celebrating with him and his family, and the whole family love meh like cook food.  :P
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 03:33:39 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 02:49:36 PM »

blessings to all ..  Mi wifee is Irish/American Indian ,  but I been with her since we was rell small,  so mi mother and sisters dem train she rell good...anyway we cooked up sum seim(saim) bodi, buss up shot, chatine, pumpkin, allo pie , polourie, mango tickarie . I chill home cause am out of wrk and say  a lil prayer for everyone including  the 3 ppl who rell like Indian ppl in this forum , anyway blessings to all in the name of the most high..
war
And you real like african right? You need tuh stop!

i have no problem with no race, i just not taking no racial assault, i will fight back, but i definitely don't hate indian, i think is the other way around. as for TT, ah little birdie told me that he does only dates indian and white woman, so there goes that theory. BTW, DHW and lefty just hate you and not necessarily indians.  ;D

you better knock that ship off yuh shoulder son, bc it have you hallucinating.

PS: and yeh, last night i was out in queens by meh "indian breddren" celebrating with him and his family, and the whole family love meh like cook food.  :P

u studyin he......somehow in he mind if yuh hate what going in d gov't yuh hate indian..........ah guess by dat token Clarence rambarat and kevin baldeosingh, d lady editor from express, dominic kalipersad...blah blah doh like indian too .......I dont hate indians....steups ......is indian who fight to get my job back.........I hate a particular kind of thinkin by some indians and pnm TIDs blacks when it comes to who and how this country is governed............If d govt doin shit I sayin so ...PNM or UNC me eh cater ....ah certain few on here doh like it now that d shoe on d other foot..........

but who fault is dat?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:14:00 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 03:36:39 PM »
Yeh boy lefty, it have some that rel nasty, like I say hate the person not the race. I cah be racist when I have all kinda mix up in meh blood.
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »
happy Divali to all. Jai Trinbago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2012, 06:11:28 AM »
He's about to get abused for the ill-considered remarks f**kery.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
Bah, all dem trailer park residents from Jacksonville to Miami does complain 'traditional' america turnin into ah black muslim country

TT jus doin de usual florida crackpot outburst
when yuh livin in rome, yuh mus play yuh roman bass jug
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »
asylum  I am a 40 year old hindu Indian man who was born in TNT and still speaks my hindi language .. no man who dnt know his identity cya abuse me, and dats including you...  Only smart people can see this is not an attack on me its an attack on MY People , its an attack on Hinduism, ... bout abuse my ass . I wonder if I say merry xmas dem two  ugly ole farts will run dey mouth ? or you will talk about abuse ..Ole ugly farts like Stupidc**t and jusac**t clearly hate Indian people and people allow them to brandish there hate towards People of east Indian decent  in this forum..  they are on my ignore list cause I dnt wanna read what they have to say Bout Indians.  I dnt like dem  ,I f**king hate dem two faggots . mark my wurds anyway , anyday , anyhow mi buck dem two big faggots .. a war mi sey ...  mi swear dat !!!!!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »
So does this mean khurma and parsad done?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »
nah bre
So does this mean khurma and parsad done?
na bredda plenty still dey bout...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »
asylum  I am a 40 year old hindu Indian man who was born in TNT and still speaks my hindi language .. no man who dnt know his identity cya abuse me, and dats including you...  Only smart people can see this is not an attack on me its an attack on MY People , its an attack on Hinduism, ... bout abuse my ass . I wonder if I say merry xmas dem two  ugly ole farts will run dey mouth ? or you will talk about abuse ..Ole ugly farts like Stupidc**t and jusac**t clearly hate Indian people and people allow them to brandish there hate towards People of east Indian decent  in this forum..  they are on my ignore list cause I dnt wanna read what they have to say Bout Indians.  I dnt like dem  ,I f**king hate dem two faggots . mark my wurds anyway , anyday , anyhow mi buck dem two big faggots .. a war mi sey ...  mi swear dat !!!!!!!!!

war

"He" as in Dr. Parsan?!?!?! ... mi swear dat!!!!!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »

war
You eh doin ah mudac@nt ting if yuh buck me mamma man, right now i will PM yuh with my address if yuh want tuh find me.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
calm down everybody

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2012, 05:42:32 PM »
Cease Fire !
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

war
I was goin an let this go bc when ah byoi start talking gangsta talk i does get serious, regardless if it's internet bad byoi business or man who serious wid they talk,

but since i know yuhs ah punk, bc real bad man doh geh dey self gangsta name on ah football internet site, like if somebody supposed to fraid you bc yuh talk wid ah phoney jamaican accent and yuh call yuh self warmonger, so that yuh know, i fear no boi, bc when is yuh time yuh can't delay it or bring it on before it's due date. whatever jah jah ordain for me, not even you dutty indian hate monger byoi could affect it.

all this talk about racist, i've been watchin you now for ah while, and every time you come on any topic you have to let ppl know that yuhs ah indian and ah hindu, like somebody care bout that, yuhs not the only hindu indian on this board, it have nuff man who is hindu and doh go on like you.

you always have tuh bare yuh arse, and with dat , all the racist sh!t does come right out yuh filthy guts, like ah real fackin mamu! in regard to knowing yuh culture and yuh language, if that wasn't ah "racist" cheap shot then i don't know what iz, like if language and culture does put food on ppl table!

it have ah billion ppl in india and three quarter ah dem katching they aunt uncle and nennen, moreso than any ppl in africa. so what knowing their language and their culture doing fuh dem??

it have ppl in india eating fackin rats and cow shit fuh dinner, and drinking, cooking, and bathing in the same sewer water with goat shit floating on top, and when i say eatin, they not eating every day eh, but rather every two days if they lucky, and they could speak hindi, beat drum and write sanskrit way better than you, and with all that my dog livin better than them, bc my dog does eat twice ah day, and sometime does refuse food an all, and to top it off, my dog dumb and cyar even speak moomoo.

so take yuh language and yuh worthless culture and shove it up yuh brahman arse!! bc it cyar help nobody, not even yuh starvin brudders in india.

yeh i doh know my culture, but that eh no scene, bc despite how much odder ppl who claim have all this culture, they still eh achieve what my ppl achieved here in the west, and despite all the mishaps the trials and the tribulation we went through, we still contribute much more to humanity than all allyuh oriental ppl combined who claim allyuh have all this culture.

africans in the diaspora build america pussyh@le!! and all we could speak is one jokey language, the master's language @ that, and we doh even speak it good, and for the most part have no culture, but with all that we were the greatest inventors in history, the most talented ppl and greatest builders here in the west, bc almost everything they call "american culture" today came from my people, from the arts to architecture we did it all, and we build the americas with we sweat, blood and tears.

we build trinidad, we build jamiaca, we build brazil, we build england after WW2, we build cuba, hispaniola and peurto rico, we invent the light bulb, we invent refridgeration, we invent the locomotive, we invented the telephone transmitter (granville woods), the traffic light and gas mask(garret morgan) blood plasma (dr charles drew) shoe making machine (ernst matzeliger) spark plug (henry blaire) the steel pan (winston spree simon) and many more.

black ppl design and build our nation's capital including the white house which still stands today, this is the achievement of a ppl who weren't allowed to read and write, and only spoke one dumb language and had no fackin culture, and despite all those obstacles look what we've achieved, so i would rather take my no language no culture life over ppl wid all the language and culture under their belts that eh serving them and nobody else no good fackin purpose.

with all that language allyuh "brahman indians" have together with all this culture allyuh claiming, had it not been for africans, no body woulda even know where trinidad was, just like bali, no body eh even know where that iz, but every body know little trinidad, little jamaica and tiny barbados.

we don't need no language and culture tuh shine mdfdkr! bc we GOD bless, and who he bless, no byoi wid all their racist culture and language could curse.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:33:54 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>