April 19, 2024, 06:59:33 AM

Author Topic: FPATT at global conference.  (Read 4171 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FPATT at global conference.
« on: November 20, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »
FPATT at global conference

FPATT vice president, Clayton Morris and International Development Manager, Kevin Harrison, will be representing FPATT at the FIFPro congress in Barcelona this week.

The three day conference will be attended by the 43 national players associations and will be FPATTs first introduction to the majority of members.

Aside from the traditional business of an Annual General Meeting, there will be presentations concerning football at high altitude, goal line technology, legal affairs, commercial enterprises as well as various regionalised workshops.

This will be an excellent opportunity to  form working relationships with players associations from around the globe and make important contacts to further FPATTs ambitions to provide a full suite of benefits to its members, as well as to develop joint projects to help further football in Trinidad & Tobago.

A report and photos will be provided upon our return next week.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:06:01 PM by Flex »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: FPATT at global conference
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »
 :applause: :applause:

Well done FPATT. Go Clayton!! Yuh eh playin' around when it comes to organization, discipline and educating the players. Admirable sense of purpose. Reaal role model :beermug:
Dese kinda stories does give meh a lift when is only Jackula, Scamps, Rodent and their press officers on meh dyam TV screen, trying to mess wit' meh mind.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FPATT at global conference.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 10:47:24 PM »
Keep goin guys FPATT here to stay
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 01:25:25 AM »
FPATT at global conference

FPATT vice president, Clayton Morris and International Development Manager, Kevin Harrison, will be representing FPATT at the FIFPro congress in Barcelona this week.

The three day conference will be attended by the 43 national players associations and will be FPATTs first introduction to the majority of members.

Aside from the traditional business of an Annual General Meeting, there will be presentations concerning football at high altitude, goal line technology, legal affairs, commercial enterprises as well as various regionalised workshops.

This will be an excellent opportunity to  form working relationships with players associations from around the globe and make important contacts to further FPATTs ambitions to provide a full suite of benefits to its members, as well as to develop joint projects to help further football in Trinidad & Tobago.

A report and photos will be provided upon our return next week.

I need a gig like yours...you jetsetter you  :beermug:

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 01:41:13 AM »

Who is Kevin Harrison ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 02:00:09 AM »

Who is Kevin Harrison ?

De fowl thief-looking fella on the left..

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 06:14:43 AM »
arent you going to take Basdeo with you ?

or sorry wrong person
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 06:17:27 AM »

Who is Kevin Harrison ?

De fowl thief-looking fella on the left..

Kevin "air" Harrison ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 09:44:14 AM »

Kevin "air" Harrison ?
Only if by 'air' yuh mean airplane...one minute de man liming hard in Trinidad, taking pictures up Lady Young all kinda thing.  Next yuh know he hosting Big Lime in London...now he flying off tuh go 'conference' wid de senoritas in Barcelona...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 09:57:59 AM »
Kevin "air" Harrison ?
Only if by 'air' yuh mean airplane...one minute de man liming hard in Trinidad, taking pictures up Lady Young all kinda thing.  Next yuh know he hosting Big Lime in London...now he flying off tuh go 'conference' wid de senoritas in Barcelona...
de man come like ah Real "Nowherian", how he beating about so :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 10:06:03 AM »
Kevin "air" Harrison ?
de man come like ah Real "Nowherian", how he beating about so :devil:

Watch and see if he doh come say they have meeting to attend in Hawai'i juss now  :rotfl:

FPATT I juss pulling yuh leg bredda  :beermug:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 05:36:15 AM »
Bakes, you know I had a choice man.

Help start a union in Siberia or T&T.   It was a tough choice.  However, in hindsight, there is no Jack Warner in Siberia :rotfl:

To be fair, I live in London, and the trip to Barca is paid by FIFPro and I took unpaid leave from work.

But, I gotta say, its not a bad life sitting here in a Barca hotel looking out over the ocean, listening to some Trini tunes. The only down side is  that Clayton Morris keeps singing (let me tell you, I can see why he chose football instead of singing) :notlistening:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 05:39:54 AM »
The only down side is  that Clayton Morris keeps singing (let me tell you, I can see why he chose football instead of singing) :notlistening:
;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »
Bakes, you know I had a choice man.

Help start a union in Siberia or T&T.   It was a tough choice.  However, in hindsight, there is no Jack Warner in Siberia :rotfl:

To be fair, I live in London, and the trip to Barca is paid by FIFPro and I took unpaid leave from work.

But, I gotta say, its not a bad life sitting here in a Barca hotel looking out over the ocean, listening to some Trini tunes. The only down side is  that Clayton Morris keeps singing (let me tell you, I can see why he chose football instead of singing) :notlistening:

You're safe man, you owe no one any explanation despite how some folks carry on here...we know you guys are there getting stuff done.  This is an excellent opportunity to start developing those FIFpro bonds  :beermug:

1]; } ?>