March 28, 2024, 08:06:03 AM

Author Topic: Keon Daniel named as Round Three MVP.  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Keon Daniel named as Round Three MVP.
« on: December 17, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »
Keon Daniel named as Round Three MVP.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

United Petrotrin and Trinidad and Tobago international midfielder Keon Daniel has been unanimously voted the Round Three Most Valuable Player, an award picked up by Marvin Oliver (Caledonia AIA) in RD1 and Anton Pierre (Defence Force) in RD2.
The 20 year old Keon Daniel is the youngest player this season to achieve the award.
Keon picked up his 21” Flat Screen Television courtesy sponsors Courts Trinidad and Tobago Limited on Monday at their Mega Store branch in San Juan.
Although the ‘Oilmen’ midfielder is delighted over his personal achievement, he wants more and targets 2008.
“I feel good as one of the young players in the League to show this type of character, but I want to see what else I can win. This is an award that my family and deceased mom will be proud of,” said the Tobago born footballer.
“Our (United Petrotrin) season is done but next year is going to be a better one for me personally, whosoever I play with.”
Keon who started off his professional career in 2006 when he joined United Petrotrin from Bertille St Clair Coaching School of Tobago said that he has gained a lot of experience that will make him an even better player in 2008.
Speaking on his team’s 2007 performance Keon said, “We had a good team and its not that the other teams we’re superior to us. It’s just that we lost concentration.”
United Petrotrin finished 7th in the TT Pro League, failing to make a Lucozade Sport Big Six place and their best knockout performance was a FA Trophy semi-final place.
Keon has also represented Trinidad and Tobago at Senior and U-23 levels this year and is aiming at securing his senior team spot for World Cup qualifiers.
“I played once for the senior team in the Digicel Shield against Mexico’s U-23 team but I want to get another chance to prove my worth for my country.”
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 04:39:22 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keon Daniel named as Round Three MVP.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »
I hope next year  guys like keon daniel and hyland and peltier would  get a
 call up ..
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 05:13:54 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 05:22:35 PM »
Is time to call up the young guys to blend with older more experienced guys like Stern, Carlos, and Scottie.  We need these guys to start playing together as we look towards 2010.  Time is going fast and we are already behind the 8-ball.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:49:54 PM »
Well trini 2010, let's hope and pray, BC the speed jack and his followers going at, i'll be suprise if those youngens get any kindah play.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 06:02:26 AM »
this man is death incredible skill saw this man in palo vs conn. and in centers vs joe public and both games he scored beautifull freekicks great passin ability man for the future
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 08:04:02 AM »
this man is death incredible skill saw this man in palo vs conn. and in centers vs joe public and both games he scored beautifull freekicks great passin ability man for the future

how about man for right now
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:11:12 AM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:25 AM »
congrats to "SKILLA"...de left-footed Tobago kite flying master
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 09:17:36 AM »
Bertil talking bout this man for the longest time

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
yeah he had a trial at a man u yute team some years ago.
from what i gathered his problem was his lack of physical presence and his limited defensive capabilities

havent seen him play in a while so i cant say if he has improved in those areas
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>