March 29, 2024, 03:02:27 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland - Bolton  (Read 8603 times)

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland - Bolton
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:47 AM »
T6-R4

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 12:10:44 PM »
ah had ah feeling plenty men get ketch. I try the same thing, but when i see it forcing me to make a second transfer I just decide to drop Adebayor instead. Hope SC repay me faith in him...

Good choice cause Arsene9 drop him!

Keep quiet, wait till the game done and stop trying to blight meh nah.... he still on the bench...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »
Highlights??

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 12:19:14 PM »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 12:58:52 PM »
ah had ah feeling plenty men get ketch. I try the same thing, but when i see it forcing me to make a second transfer I just decide to drop Adebayor instead. Hope SC repay me faith in him...

Keep quiet, wait till the game done and stop trying to blight meh nah.... he still on the bench...

:cursing:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

giggsy11

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 01:05:31 PM »

:cursing:

Sorry dey dread :-(   United sour mah day!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
T6-R4

Berbatov scored a beaver- his third goal was as slick a touch as I've ever seen.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »
T6-R4

Berbatov scored a beaver- his third goal was as slick a touch as I've ever seen.

His last 3 goals were sublime! The 3rd was the sweetest. He has great feet and soft touches but he is such a f^cking bipolar primadonna! I find it hard to back him! He is to me what Ronaldo is for some!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 03:15:54 PM »
Good to see KJ get back on track and in a big way too.
His class is continuing to show into the 2nd half of de season, even after all de ham pastelle and punch a creme he mash up!

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2007, 03:34:05 PM »
Daily Mail

Jones shows the way as Sunderland pull clear
Sunderland 3 Bolton 1

Last updated at 19:59pm on 29th December 2007

Sunderland gave their Barclays Premier League survival hopes a major boost with a precious victory over fellow strugglers Bolton.

Goals from Kieran Richardson, on his return to the starting line-up, and striker Kenwyne Jones, saw the Black Cats race into a 2-0 lead with just 32 minutes gone.

However, El-Hadji Diouf revived the visitors' hopes when he pulled a goal back on 41 minutes, and the home side had to hang on for dear life until Daryl Murphy's injury-time strike to claim just their second win in 14 attempts.

Manager Roy Keane would have taken a victory however it came after ending the first half of the campaign with only 14 points in the bank.

And while he will have been disappointed with the nature of Diouf's goal, a speculative free-kick which dropped inside the far post, he will have been delighted with the effort and commitment of his embattled players.

He will have been pleased too to see Jones end his nine-game drought in front of a crowd of 42,058, most of whom arrived knowing defeat was simply not an option after the 4-0 home defeat by Manchester United on Boxing Day.

Wanderers manager Gary Megson was left to rue the defensive errors which contributed to Sunderland's flying start, but also his side's inability to break the Wearsiders down despite an prolonged late assault.

Keane admitted in the run-up to the game that, for the first time this season, it was a must-win affair, and he could hardly have been more delighted with the way it unfolded in the early stages.

The Irishman took something of a gamble on Richardson, throwing him into the starting line-up for the first time since August after more than four months out with a back problem.

However, his bravery was rewarded in fine style when, with just 13 minutes gone, the winger found space on the left to run on to Jones' inviting pass and smash a shot past Jussi Jaaskelainen.

The Trinidad and Tobago international may have earned an assist for carving out the opening for his team-mate, but he was not satisfied with that and finally ended his search for a goal at the ninth time of asking.

Richardson returned the favour with a well-placed near-post corner on 32 minutes and Jones did the rest with a bullet header to make it 2-0 and increase belief that three points were there for the taking.

Until that stage, Bolton had looked a shadow of the side which had won two of its previous four league games with star man Nicolas Anelka isolated and central defenders Danny Higginbotham and Paul McShane allowing him little time or space.

It had taken a timely intervention by Danny Collins to deny Kevin Davies a free shot at goal from former Newcastle defender Andy O'Brien's 10th-minute cross.

But with just four minutes of the first half remaining, Wanderers dragged themselves back into the game as indecision in the home penalty area cost the Black Cats dear.

Davies looked odds-on to convert Diouf's free-kick as it was allowed to travel across keeper Craig Gordon unhindered but, although the striker failed to get a touch, the ball crept inside the far post to reduce the deficit and further dent Sunderland's fragile confidence.

Keane replaced striker Michael Chopra, who had lined up on the right-hand side of midfield before the break, with Grant Leadbitter.

But it was from the other flank that his side's first chance of the second half came as Richardson ran on to Andy Cole's pass before unleashing a dipping drive which Jaaskelainen had to tip over.

Leadbitter proved his worth inside his own penalty area three minutes later after Ricardo Gardner and Anelka had combined to set up Diouf, the youngster getting in a vital challenge before the Senegal international could pull the trigger.

Veteran striker Cole briefly got the better of Andy O'Brien on 54 minutes, but could not get a shot in, and after Davies had scuffed an effort straight at Gordon, the former Manchester United frontman made way for Murphy with Danny Guthrie replacing Jlloyd Samuel for the visitors.

But it was Wanderers who were applying the pressure, and they went close on 61 minutes when, after Anelka had thumped a shot straight at Diouf, he reacted smartly to curl a right-footed effort just wide.

Keane introduced more fresh legs with 20 minutes remaining when he sent on striker Roy O'Donovan for the tiring Richardson as Bolton's fightback gathered pace.

At times, the home side were camped inside their own penalty area and were forced to repel wave after wave of attacks.

However, they defended with an impressive resilience and got their reward when Murphy ran on to Jones' flick on to finally kill Bolton off.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=505099&in_page_id=1779

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
Very nice game for KJ, that bredder was ah real work horse today. that keeper gordon don't impress me at all, he need's to go back to GK school, if he continues to concede idiot goals like that, he'll soon find him self out of a job. he has no instincts whatsoever, the things that good goal keepers are made of. that bredder rickardo gardener had a massive game too, he's ah real good player , first time ever seeing him play.                                    positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »
why this link not working?

http://mfile.akamai.com/6095/live/reflector:35549.asx?bkup=35550

KA, yuh know ah does be playing and getting meh kicks some times family. When ah quoted yuh post and ah started tuh roll, ah hope yuh didn't get embarrassed or offended, ah just wondering, cuz Midnight answered yuh post (no reply from yuh) and fuh de rest ah de thread, yuh was ah no show  :-\. Ah was just playing meh friend. Remember, we are one big family here, is all about having we lil fun and enjoy de life  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 05:41:15 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
Richardsone on the left and Edwards on the right ................. Sunderland could still cause plenty trouble

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2007, 08:03:43 PM »

I am a Warrior !

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 09:36:56 AM »
GOOD....... thats 1 game....lookout for the next 4
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »

Big mag yuh did really call it...lewee see how dey roll from now... dey have some tough games coming up..
(well ah guess all of dem tough)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 05:16:53 PM »
Good win. Bolton is not a easy side.
And dey scoring goals to boot.
Hopefully Sunderland could keep that going.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 05:27:50 PM »

Big mag yuh did really call it...lewee see how dey roll from now... dey have some tough games coming up..
(well ah guess all of dem tough)

the one that really going to be a killer is the reception of Portsmouth. As much as pompey pulling stones at home they still have very decent away form.

If they win that and the home game vs Birmingham and get 2 draws out of Blackburn and Tottenham they good to go...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »

16   Bolton 20 4 5 11 22 32  4 3 3 15 9  0 2 8 7 23  -10 17
17   Sunderland 20 4 5 11 20 39  4 3 3 11 13  0 2 8 9 26  -19 17
18   Wigan 20 4 4 12 20 36  4 2 4 13 12  0 2 8 7 24  -16 16
19   Fulham 20 2 9 9 21 35  2 5 3 15 16  0 4 6 6 19  -14 15
20   Derby 20 1 4 15 10 45  1 2 7 7 19  0 2 8 3 26  -35 7

any win for any ah these teams is ah good win...now  hopefully for Sunderland is not just ah blip

yuh in town for the season ? lewwe fire one nah ?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »

Bolton is boo this season.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2007, 07:54:06 AM »

So far your prediction looking good................ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>