April 29, 2024, 07:17:33 AM

Author Topic: Cyd Gray heading India.  (Read 16188 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cyd Gray heading India.
« on: January 03, 2008, 02:08:41 PM »
Cyd Gray heading India.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

Trinidad and Tobago World Cup and 2007 TT Pro League Champions Clico San Juan Jabloteh defender Cyd Gray is expected to leave Trinidad next week to pick up a five month loan deal with Indian club Pene FC.
Jabloteh head coach Terry Fenwick confirmed the loan deal speaking with ‘ttproleague.com’ on Thursday.
“Cyd as one of the only two local based World Cup players in Trinidad who haven’t secured a foreign contract has always wanted to get outside,” said Fenwick.
Cyd’s contract with the ‘San Juan Kings’ had expired after their 2007 League Championship win but signed on for another year in 2008.
The other World Cup player yet to pick up a foreign contract is former Jabloteh standout midfielder Aurtis Whitley, currently a W Connection player.
In March 2007, Whitley was offered a one year contract with Vietnamese Club Hoang Anh Gia Lai but that never materialized after head coach of the club Chatchai said that the World Cup player lacked basic skills.
However Fenwick is more than confident of Cyd Gray securing the loan deal with the Indian Football Club.
Fenwick said, “The Indian Football League is a well supported league and they are really fanatic about it. They are now opening to outside players and this loan deal is very secure.”
Pene FC is managed by former English FA coach Stuart Hall who is responsible for the loan deal with the T&T player.
Fenwick explained further that Cyd Gray may leave Trinidad on Monday or Tuesday following the process of the international transfer clearance which has to come from the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation.
Cyd Gray along with Aurtis Whitley both represented T&T in all three preliminary round matches of the World Cup in Germany registering a goalless draw against Sweden in their opening match, and holding the mighty England goalless for eighty minutes before losing 2-0. T&T lost their final match 2-0 against Paraguay. In March of 2007 Cyd Gray had one trial in England with Gillingham during Jabloteh’s pre-season in which he returned empty handed.
Cyd hoping to make best of India.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

The news of Cyd Gray heading out to India to join Pene FC may be a shock to many as that country’s popularity is from the sport of cricket.
India may be of cricket but as stated in a recent FIFA magazine, the sport of football is slowing climbing in popularity and for Trinidad and Tobago World Cup player and San Juan Jabloteh defender Cyd Gray the opportunity is a great one.
Cyd Gray is expected to leave Trinidad next week following his international clearance to pick up a five month loan deal with the Indian Football Club.
“Basically it’s all about a new experience,” said the Jabloteh player. “I don’t know much about the football in India but I’m sure I will make the best out of it.”
Cyd who is committed to San Juan Jabloteh until the end of 2008 after signing on a one year extension after last season says, “I will be with Pene for five months and the same performance I gave with Jabloteh to win the 2007 TT Pro League Championship, is the same performance I will give for the Indian club.”
For 31 year old Cyd Gray, this opportunity also means a new experience.
He said, “I am going to take this opportunity to learn new things. It’s a whole different culture in India and one I will cherish.”
Confident of playing in the Indian League he said that this is not a trial but a sure move of a five month loan deal unlike the deal with his former Jabloteh and World Cup teammate Aurtis Whitley who failed to sign with Vietnamese club Hoang Anh Gia Lai in March 2007.
And at the age of 31, Cyd Gray has no plans of retiring anytime soon.
“I am fit and I can play for a lot more years to come. When I return from India after my five months, I will come back to help Jabloteh defending our League title. My contract with Jabloteh is till the end of 2008 but I’m sure I will still be playing football after that,” he assured.
Cyd Gray a former blacklisted T&T World Cup player may now have to miss his country’s friendly international against Guadeloupe in Port of Spain on Ash Wednesday—February 6th.
“I have never abandoned my country for money or anything. I’m always willing to play for my country but with this loan deal in India I’m not sure I will be able to join the (national) team for training ahead of the Guadeloupe friendly.”
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 07:48:50 PM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cyd Gray heading India
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »
Cyd stay home there is plenty curry in Trinidad your game will go down in this league.

yes you might get a lil quick money but I doubt the standard is as good as PFL.

Money is not everything

Go and play for Tobago United and inspire some tobago youths to play football

Fenwick like he brainiwashing these men into wanting to go overseas at all cost.

First and foremost football level should be considered then money?

First Vietnam now India and to make matters worse men getting cuss about lacking "basic skills"

Fenwick must be does get a bonus based on numebr of overseas trails arranged?

India to do what?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 02:25:54 PM »
First dey say "Gray is expected to leave Trinidad next week to pick up a five month loan deal with Indian club Pene FC", den dey say "However Fenwick is more than confident of Cyd Gray securing the loan deal with the Indian Football Club".

Does he already have a loan deal or is it a trial in de hopes of securing a loan deal?

Plus dis ting about Whitley is puzzling:
"In March 2007, Whitley was offered a one year contract with Vietnamese Club Hoang Anh Gia Lai but that never materialized after head coach of the club Chatchai said that the World Cup player lacked basic skills."

Did dey really offer Whitley a contract, or was it that he would be offered a contract if he had a successful trial?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 02:29:25 PM »
Cyd stay home there is plenty curry in Trinidad your game will go down in this league.

Money is not everything

Fenwick like he brainiwashing these men into wanting to go overseas at all cost.

First Vietnam now India and to make matters worse men getting cuss about lacking "basic skills"

India to do what?

cyd aint no youth, let the man make he money eh.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 02:33:10 PM »
is jes a 5-month sojourn to keep playing ball during the PFL off-season and to make some paper...  Plus when next in he lifetime will he get to visit that part of the world?

men acting like he sign up a 5 year contract in india.. The man is at that point of his career where its about securing a financial future..

Nobody doh say nutten when man like Figo and Battistuta go to Qatar and UAE for the same purposes..

Anyone complaining about this move is just expressing their own selfish opinions..

Cyd boy go and do yuh ting eh..  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 02:41:40 PM »
A note about football in India. I read a recent report that Gandhi might have become a FIFA official at one point- and that might have changed their footballing fortunes.

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20080114&fname=CSport&sid=1

The most revealing insight into why India continues to be the world’s greatest underachiever in sport came in Durban in November. Gathered in the city’s vast exhibition hall were the great and good of world football, the most popular game in the world.

They had come for the draw of the 2010 World Cup. It was an important moment for South Africa and for world football. If you were a player on the world sporting stage, you had to be there. I scanned the hall and could not find a single Indian face. Then just before the draw for Asia, India’s name’s finally popped up, but in a footnote.   

India, we were told, had already been eliminated by Lebanon, a much smaller country ravaged by wars. India’s name was not even going to go into the pot with the other Asian nations to decide which of them might win the right to be in South Africa. Let alone be at world sport’s biggest ball, India did not even have the right to buy a ticket for the ball.

What made India’s absence in Durban all the more poignant was that one Indian was mentioned—Mahatma Gandhi. He was invoked as part of Durban’s rich past as it welcomed the distinguished gathering which included South African President Thabo Mbeki and FIFA president Sepp Blatter. Indeed, I was later told that Gandhi, during his early days in South Africa, had tried and failed to become a delegate for the Natal football federation. Who knows how the story of Indian soccer might have unfolded had the Mahatma succeeded? Could it be that India might have won the World Cup by now but not secured her freedom?

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 02:57:37 PM »
By Randy Bando…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The news of Cyd Gray heading out to India to join Pene FC may be a shock to many as that country’s popularity is from the sport of cricket.

India may be of cricket but as stated in a recent FIFA magazine, the sport of football is slowing climbing in popularity and for Trinidad and Tobago World Cup player and San Juan Jabloteh defender Cyd Gray the opportunity is a great one.

Cyd Gray is expected to leave Trinidad next week following his international clearance to pick up a five month loan deal with the Indian Football Club.

“Basically it’s all about a new experience,” said the Jabloteh player. “I don’t know much about the football in India but I’m sure I will make the best out of it.”

Cyd who is committed to San Juan Jabloteh until the end of 2008 after signing on a one year extension after last season says, “I will be with Pene for five months and the same performance I gave with Jabloteh to win the 2007 TT Pro League Championship, is the same performance I will give for the Indian club.”

For 31 year old Cyd Gray, this opportunity also means a new experience.

He said, “I am going to take this opportunity to learn new things. It’s a whole different culture in India and one I will cherish.”

Confident of playing in the Indian League he said that this is not a trial but a sure move of a five month loan deal unlike the deal with his former Jabloteh and World Cup teammate Aurtis Whitley who failed to sign with Vietnamese club Hoang Anh Gia Lai in March 2007.

And at the age of 31, Cyd Gray has no plans of retiring anytime soon.
“I am fit and I can play for a lot more years to come. When I return from India after my five months, I will come back to help Jabloteh defending our League title. My contract with Jabloteh is till the end of 2008 but I’m sure I will still be playing football after that,” he assured.

Cyd Gray a former blacklisted T&T World Cup player may now have to miss his country’s friendly international against Guadeloupe in Port of Spain on Ash Wednesday—February 6th.

“I have never abandoned my country for money or anything. I’m always willing to play for my country but with this loan deal in India I’m not sure I will be able to join the (national) team for training ahead of the Guadeloupe friendly.”

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
First dey say "Gray is expected to leave Trinidad next week to pick up a five month loan deal with Indian club Pene FC", den dey say "However Fenwick is more than confident of Cyd Gray securing the loan deal with the Indian Football Club".

Does he already have a loan deal or is it a trial in de hopes of securing a loan deal?

Plus dis ting about Whitley is puzzling:
"In March 2007, Whitley was offered a one year contract with Vietnamese Club Hoang Anh Gia Lai but that never materialized after head coach of the club Chatchai said that the World Cup player lacked basic skills."

Did dey really offer Whitley a contract, or was it that he would be offered a contract if he had a successful trial?

Kinda curious that they'd be offering a contract to Whitley w/o first verifying de man skill level, ent? lol

...as for Cyd, I think any remaining uncertainty may be the TTFF granting him his international clearance.  Perhaps that is what Fenwick was alluding to, b/c the impression is certainly that the offer has been tendered.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:30:41 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 05:27:55 PM »
EPL, LA LIGA, SERIE A, BUNDESLIGA, MLS, PFL, SSFL, now we have.........what is the name of the league?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 05:32:27 PM »
EPL, LA LIGA, SERIE A, BUNDESLIGA, MLS, PFL, SSFL, now we have.........what is the name of the league?
It is named de I-League (dey shoulda get Apple tuh sponsor it , or some Rasta ;D) , but me eh seeing no team name Pene FC. Ah seeing one called Pune FC and it is in de 2nd Division.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
It is named de I-League (dey shoulda get Apple tuh sponsor it , or some Rasta ;D) , but me eh seeing no team name Pene FC. Ah seeing one called Pune FC and it is in de 2nd Division.
And Tallman while yuh lookin get me the jersey colors  ;)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »
And Tallman while yuh lookin get me the jersey colors ;)

The jersey will be Yellow with small green stripes and the pants will be red with Gold piping and orange socks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 05:39:22 PM »
Here is some info in Pune

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/070723/48/6icvv.html

Tuesday July 24, 02:41 AM
Pune FC launch next month

Pune's first professional football club will simply be called Pune FC. It is being promoted by the Ashok Piramal Group, the erstwhile Morarjee Mills, an organisation with a football affinity.

It is learnt that Pune FC have already affiliated the club with the Poona District Football Association (PDFA), one of the most important criteria that All Indian Football Federation (AIFF) has put forth for the corporate-backed clubs, who apply for entry for this seasons II-Division Professional Football League.

Confirming this was PDFA who claimed "as of Saturday 21, 2007 Pune FC is an affiliate team of the association, which was well ahead of June 30 - the last date for teams' to submit their form."

Pune FC's affiliation apart from Mumbai FC (backed by Essel Group), New Delhi Heroes (Osian Group) and ONGC thus officially completes the prerequisites AIFF has laid and also ends all speculation about Ashok Piramal Group entering into fray.

"It was more of a time frame that we were looking at because of the fast approaching Pro-league which we assumed was to kick-start in October. However with AIFF confirming the II-Division PFL is scheduled for January 2008 it gave us reason to go ahead with our plans this year itself," added the source.

While the city-unlike Mumbai -interestingly has a history of only amateur football and nothing to rave about, Pune FC -as per AIFF's 'big plan' of corporatising Indian football -will be seen in action during the II-Division PFL, regardless of strength or form this season. Interestingly, the PDFA begins its league in January, about the same time when the II-Div PFL is slated!

According to sources, the official launch of Pune FC is expected to be done in the next 15 days. "As of now we have submitted a list of players as per the PDFA affiliation norms, which certainly will not be the team that would play the PFL," added the source.

While Pune FC is currently in the midst of finalising its squad which the source explained, "will surely be in place by October-that's when we become fully operational," the latest is that they have zoomed in on their sporting director. Pune FC's entry augers hope for players of the 100-odd clubs, but what Piramal Group has in mind is something a wait.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Cyd Gray heading India.
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

Money is not everything

India to do what?

You is not only de biggest cUUnt we have hear but a rasist one too. Man like you should get shot.... No I dont love India because I am a trini and LOVE it, but dont bring down de people culture like that nah, they helping our players, if he was going Africa or even Saudia I would have been glad to, just more dollars in de man pocket. Tobago United going down because they have a kakahole coach. Gray is 31 he career almost over, let him make some extra dollars, de T&T league over why will he join Tobago United ?

No other country give de man ah bling, he getting one now and you still complaining, thats de best he can do I guess, de club even have some English coach and trying to import forgien players so its like they trying to up de league, give them de chance.

KND you is a Big f00cking pussy, one day I go meet you and put 2 f00cking hard clout in your batty ears and them..... yuh pussy   >:(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:38:30 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »
I get zee sports on my cable. I took in a few of the games. It not too bad. Some of the matches actually get big crowds. Mahindra United look deh is the big side. It have quite a few foreigners in the league.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 06:51:11 PM »
Do yuh thing Cyd.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 06:55:24 PM »
Y can't we get a story straight is he on trial or does he have a contract. Loud steups
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »
allyuh sure is india he gone?

poona is a village down south.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:33:41 PM by Andre »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 08:29:15 PM »
I get zee sports on my cable. I took in a few of the games. It not too bad. Some of the matches actually get big crowds. Mahindra United look deh is the big side. It have quite a few foreigners in the league.

Cyah be bothered to check but it seems that we've had some discussion about Indian ball on de forum previously. Cyd ... Boss, go and do yuh thing. Enjoy de experience. Take in de opportunity. Yuh will be next door to Goa. Dat alone should be worth de trip.

Jah Gol, for sure re: the foreigners ... present fortunes doh show it but de traditional big hoss is Mohun Bagan, a club with roots in the late 1800s.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »
Sam

I feel Sat Marraj is your cousin, anytime somebody remotely say something bout India you quick to jump on and play the race card.

Wham?

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 09:32:06 PM »
Sam breds...doh go overboard nah.  De year jes start.  It eh really worth it yuh know.  KND go be KND and Sam go be Sam.  Allyuh left it so nah.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 10:07:24 PM »
god bless Cyd.....not everything in football is man utd or Real madrid ......life out there too .....good luck Cyd
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »
Yeah boy Cyd, do your thing. The man getta chance to make some ends, and travel. And is only a 5 month thing, aslo the man over 30 !! Some men doing like the man is yute and throwing way he career...... ??? ???

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 01:20:56 AM »
You is not only de biggest cUUnt we have hear but a rasist one too. Man like you should get shot....

KND you is a Big f00cking pussy, one day I go meet you and put 2 f00cking hard clout in your batty ears and them..... yuh pussy   >:(

Damn, fella...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 06:38:10 AM »
is it jus me or did knd and sam cross swords somewhere before

5 month loan hmmmmm we campaign starting in 5 months hmmmm ah move to india could never be a good move for a footballer who is sure to start in our national team. that is d plain fact  of d  matter.

seems like april reach much earlier than i anticipated
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:40:29 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 06:51:43 AM »
Allyuh real jokey yes....

Forumites quick to bad talk the standard of other leagues when they ent know a shit about the leagues.

Ah wonder how allyuh go react if allyuh hear what them foreigners does be really saying about our PFL  ???

Ah wonder what the Brazilians back home did tell Seabra and the others who playing with Connection, when they decided to play in we PFL.
"No vas, esto league is muy muy shitty...you..o will..o be wasting your time..o"

Wait nah...but then again a qualified coach already said our PFL was not up to international standard...and he get waste down right here  :-\

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 07:11:32 AM »

Tallman, this is why I love this site.  Come on here this morning, and is real kicks.  Allyuh good yes.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 08:29:30 AM »
maybe cyd know wha he doing. indian football just get some major money backing. mittal and dem is some of the richest people in the world. with a population of 1 billion + and a few imported brazilian and african players, anything possible.

Top conglomerate to support football in India

AFP
January 4, 2008

NEW DELHI (AFP) - One of India's leading business conglomerates, Bharti Enterprises, inked a deal here on Friday aimed at boosting football in the cricket-crazy country.

Sunil Bharti Mittal, chairman of Bharti Enterprises, signed a memorandum of understanding with Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, legislator and chief of the All India Football Federation (AIFF).

The AIFF and Bharti will develop a comprehensive national football development programme and work towards setting up a world-class academy.

"In India, football has had a rich history. The football academy will build young talent by providing them with the best the world has to offer," Dasmunsi told reporters.

Mittal said the company would also look at partnering leading international football institutions such as Manchester United in its aim to develop football in India.

"Football is the world's most popular sport. It unites the world. Our vision is to develop a rich football and sporting culture in India," Mittal said.

The proposed Bharti-AIFF academy will be designed along the lines of club academies in Western Europe and will be a residential-cum-educational set-up.

It will select and nurture talent in different age groups with the help of experts from around the world and aims to provide the latest training techniques to youngsters.

India is ranked 143rd in international football, with none of its players enjoying iconic status.

National captain Bhaichung Bhutia is well-known, having played in the past for Bury Football Club in England's League Two.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 08:41:17 AM »
maybe cyd know wha he doing. indian football just get some major money backing. mittal and dem is some of the richest people in the world. with a population of 1 billion + and a few imported brazilian and african players, anything possible.

Top conglomerate to support football in India

AFP
January 4, 2008

NEW DELHI (AFP) - One of India's leading business conglomerates, Bharti Enterprises, inked a deal here on Friday aimed at boosting football in the cricket-crazy country.

Sunil Bharti Mittal, chairman of Bharti Enterprises, signed a memorandum of understanding with Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, legislator and chief of the All India Football Federation (AIFF).

The AIFF and Bharti will develop a comprehensive national football development programme and work towards setting up a world-class academy.

"In India, football has had a rich history. The football academy will build young talent by providing them with the best the world has to offer," Dasmunsi told reporters.

Mittal said the company would also look at partnering leading international football institutions such as Manchester United in its aim to develop football in India.

"Football is the world's most popular sport. It unites the world. Our vision is to develop a rich football and sporting culture in India," Mittal said.

The proposed Bharti-AIFF academy will be designed along the lines of club academies in Western Europe and will be a residential-cum-educational set-up.

It will select and nurture talent in different age groups with the help of experts from around the world and aims to provide the latest training techniques to youngsters.

India is ranked 143rd in international football, with none of its players enjoying iconic status.

National captain Bhaichung Bhutia is well-known, having played in the past for Bury Football Club in England's League Two.

do we have any such plans for our youths in TnT??? ???

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 08:45:32 AM »
nah. who go pay for it?

all de temporary corporate sponsors disappear after we gone germany.

1]; } ?>