April 19, 2024, 11:39:57 AM

Author Topic: Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium.  (Read 7180 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium.
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium.
...call up for Cornell Glen, Noreiga.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

A provisional squad of home-based professionals will begin a training program at the Ato Boldon Stadium tomorrow (Tuesday) in the build up to this country’s 2008 schedule of matches commencing with the friendly international against Guadeloupe at the Queen’s Park Oval on Ash Wednesday February 6.
The team will engage in sessions four days per week at Couva under the guidance of assistant coach Anton Corneal with newly appointed interim head coach Francisco Maturana scheduled to return to Trinidad later this month to officially take up his role.
Corneal met with the home-based players on Monday to outline the programme and discuss other details pertaining to the upcoming games which begins with the Ash Wednesday friendly.
Among the players in the local list include World Cup team striker Cornell Glen who is now attached to CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh as well as defender Osei Telesford who is back home following a first season with MLS club Chicago Fire which was hampered by injury. Also back is Joe Public defender Anthony Noreiga who is returning for the first time since suffering a brain contusion in the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup encounter against the United States. Striker Anthony Wolfe, who was a member of the 2006 World Cup team, has also been recalled.
Public’s Gary Glasgow was also called but has not been cleared for a return after surgery and Cyd Gray is off to India. MLS striker Scott Sealy was also invited but is carrying an injury at this time.
Already nine overseas-based pros have been called up for the encounter including Sunderland duo Carlos Edwards and Kenwyne Jones, Southampton striker Stern John, Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, Ujpest FC’s Densill Theobald, Swansea City’s Jason Scotland, Collin Samuel, Walsall goalie Clayton Ince and Sparta Rotterdam striker Darryl Roberts.
Corneal said that every player will be considered for invitations and no one should be considered discarded because of non-selection for the Guadeloupe game.
“Every player will be looked at because you can see in this list some of the players we have brought back into the fray,” Corneal told TTFF Media. Coventry City midfielder Chris Birchall was not considered in a list of overseas pros that had been previously drawn up by Wim Rijsbergen. But Corneal said Birchall and others are still in the overall pool.
“There are players who may not have been called for this game but they definitely will not be overlooked.”
The lack of experienced defenders, particularly those who would have played in the 2006 World Cup qualifiers and at the World Cup had been noted but Corneal was optimistic about the situation.
“But at the same time we have some players who have played and done well in the Digicel Cup and we have guys who came through the Gold Cup and have experience under their belt now and as I said before… these are areas which we will iron out over the period of training and games we have coming up.”
Corneal has also held meetings with some of the Pro League team coaches about the team’s program and will continue doing so over the upcoming weeks.
“We have already met with some of the coaches, for instance from Jabloteh and Joe Public, so that we can have a better understanding between both sides about what our ambitions and our intentions are for the team’s program and we will continue this over the upcoming period,” Corneal added.

Provisional local-based squad

Goalkeepers

Marvin Phillip (W Connection FC), Cleon John (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Daurance Williams (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Tristan Charles (United Petrotrin FC).

Defenders

Ian Gray (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Nigel Daniel (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Dwayne Jack (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Karlon Murray (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Seon Power (Joe Public FC), Anthony Noreiga (Joe Public FC), Keyeno Thomas (Joe Public FC), Terrance McAllister (Joe Public FC), Keston Williams (Defence Force FC), Akiel Edwards (Defence Force FC), Glenton Wolfe (North East Stars FC), Kern Cupid (W Connection FC), Nickcolson Thomas (W Connection FC), Osei Telesford (Chicago Fire).

Midfielders

Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public FC), Kendall Jagdeosingh (Joe Public FC), Silas Spann (Joe Public FC), Jason Marcano (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Trent Noel (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Lester Peltier (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Khaleem Hyland (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Ataullah Guerra (San Juan Jabloteh FC), Romauld Aguillera (United Petrotrin FC), Stephan David (Caledonia AIA FC), Marvin Oliver (Caledonia AIA FC), Hayden Tinto (Caledonia AIA FC), Christon Baptiste (Defence Force FC), Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin FC), Kerry Noray (Joe Public FC), Jason Springer (Joe Public FC), Clyde Leon (W Connection FC).

Forward

Andre Toussaint (W Connection FC), Devon Jorsling (Defence Force FC), Conrad Smith (Caledonia AIA FC), Anthony Wolfe (North East Stars FC), Richard Roy (Defence Force FC), Cornell Glen (San Juan Jabloteh FC).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:01:10 AM by Flex »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
Glad 2 see Noreiga back and all fenick boys get call up so leh we see what happen.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »
Looks positive :applause:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 02:58:58 PM »
Looks positive :applause:

Big Up!
[/quote
Nice to see Marvin Oliver get a look at!
All American

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »
very nice squad by corneal... :beermug: too bad hardest still have an injury from his trials in sweden... should be back in training soon, not to mention on trials...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »
me eh see whitley and pacheo name dey may be they injured
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:03:03 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »
Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium...call up for Cornell Glen, Noreiga.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

A provisional squad of home-based professionals will begin a training program at the Ato Boldon Stadium tomorrow (Tuesday) in the build up to this country’s 2008 schedule of matches commencing with the friendly international against Guadeloupe at the Queen’s Park Oval on Ash Wednesday February 6.
The team will engage in sessions four days per week at Couva under the guidance of assistant coach Anton Corneal with newly appointed interim head coach Francisco Maturana scheduled to return to Trinidad later this month to officially take up his role.
Corneal met with the home-based players on Monday to outline the programme and discuss other details pertaining to the upcoming games which begins with the Ash Wednesday friendly.
Among the players in the local list include World Cup team striker Cornell Glen who is now attached to CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh as well as defender Osei Telesford who is back home following a first season with MLS club Chicago Fire which was hampered by injury. Also back is Joe Public defender Anthony Noreiga who is returning for the first time since suffering a brain contusion in the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup encounter against the United States. Striker Anthony Wolfe, who was a member of the 2006 World Cup team, has also been recalled.
Public’s Gary Glasgow was also called but has not been cleared for a return after surgery and Cyd Gray is off to India. MLS striker Scott Sealy was also invited but is carrying an injury at this time.
Already nine overseas-based pros have been called up for the encounter including Sunderland duo Carlos Edwards and Kenwyne Jones, Southampton striker Stern John, Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, Ujpest FC’s Densill Theobald, Swansea City’s Jason Scotland, Collin Samuel, Walsall goalie Clayton Ince and Sparta Rotterdam striker Darryl Roberts.

Cornell Glen
Corneal said that every player will be considered for invitations and no one should be considered discarded because of non-selection for the Guadeloupe game.
“Every player will be looked at because you can see in this list some of the players we have brought back into the fray,” Corneal told TTFF Media. Coventry City midfielder Chris Birchall was not considered in a list of overseas pros that had been previously drawn up by Wim Rijsbergen. But Corneal said Birchall and others are still in the overall pool.
“There are players who may not have been called for this game but they definitely will not be overlooked.”
The lack of experienced defenders, particularly those who would have played in the 2006 World Cup qualifiers and at the World Cup had been noted but Corneal was optimistic about the situation.
“But at the same time we have some players who have played and done well in the Digicel Cup and we have guys who came through the Gold Cup and have experience under their belt now and as I said before… these are areas which we will iron out over the period of training and games we have coming up.”
Corneal has also held meetings with some of the Pro League team coaches about the team’s program and will continue doing so over the upcoming weeks.
“We have already met with some of the coaches, for instance from Jabloteh and Joe Public, so that we can have a better understanding between both sides about what our ambitions and our intentions are for the team’s program and we will continue this over the upcoming period,” Corneal added. (Jan 7, 2007)

Provisional local-based squad

GOALKEEPERS
Marvin Phillip W. Connection FC
Cleon John San Juan Jabloteh FC
Daurance Williams San Juan Jabloteh FC
Tristan Charles United Petrotrin FC

DEFENDERS
Ian Gray San Juan Jabloteh FC
Nigel Daniel San Juan Jabloteh FC
Dwayne Jack San Juan Jabloteh FC
Karlon Murray San Juan Jabloteh FC
Seon Power Joe Public FC
Anthony Noreiga Joe Public FC
Keyeno Thomas Joe Public FC
Terence Mc Allister Joe Public FC
Keston Williams Defence Force FC
Akiel Edwards Defence Force FC
Glenton Wolffe Northeast Stars FC
Kern Cupid W. Connection FC
Nickelson Thomas W. Connection FC
Osei Telesford (Chicago Fire)

MIDFIELDERS
Kerry Baptiste Joe Public FC
Kendall Jagdeosingh Joe Public FC
Silas Spann Joe Public FC
Jason Marcano San Juan Jabloteh FC
Trent Noel San Juan Jabloteh FC
Lester Peltier San Juan Jabloteh FC
Khaleem Hyland San Juan Jabloteh FC
Atulla Guerra San Juan Jabloteh FC
Romauld Aguillera United Petrotrin FC
Stephan David Caledonia AIA FC
Marvin Oliver Caledonia AIA FC
Hayden Tinto Caledonia AIA FC
Christon Baptiste Defence Force FC
Keon Daniel United Petrotrin FC
Kerry Noray Joe Public FC
Jason Springer Joe Public FC
Clyde Leon W. Connection FC

FORWARDS
Andre Toussaint W. Connection FC
Devon Jorsling Defence Force FC
Conrad Smith Caledonia AIA FC
Anthony Wolfe Northeast Stars FC
Richard Roy Defence Force FC
Cornell Glen San Juan Jabloteh FC

definate additions in my opinion, all the players bolded...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Local team starts training.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 05:39:20 PM »
A TV6 report just said that a squad of locals has been selected and will begin training at the Ato Boldon Stadium. They only named Noriega and Glenn in the report.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »
very good squad to work with
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Squad resumes training at Ato Boldon Stadium.
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
look ah side ....ah feel dem fellas not coming back ( yet)....notice we eh hear nothing from the 9 players yet.....so ah going to pick a local squad for the game....

M Phillip

Power                               K. Thomas   K. Murray                G.Wolfe

Tinto                               Aguillera       Noel                   K.Baptiste

K Noray   C.Glenn
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 06:54:26 PM »
I am IMPRESS !!!!!!!!!!! nice set of players called up..... much respect to Corneal for this, I hope this is not a show but for real.... and the players get a fair trial....

Still would have liked to see Julius James, Makan Hislop and Fabien Lewis get a looked at, we need to look at defenders also.

Josimar Belgrave, Sylvester Teesdale, Errol McFarlane and Keyode Legall shoulda get a bling too.... but say what, still a decent bunch....

Chris Birchall and Andre Boucaud is a MUST, they have pure heart and also Ricky Shakes and maybe Jason Norville should not be forgetton too for future games. Come on Corneal, Boucaud and Brichall can help !!!!!

TI, where Jemmott.....  8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:55:51 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »
No buck buck ??? :o :o
Live large and prosper!

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »
Oliver: I’m at my peak.
By Randy Bando.

“If they are judging me on the football aspect of it, then I don’t see any reasons why I shouldn’t make the national senior team,” said Caledonia AIA midfielder Marvin Oliver on Monday afternoon.

Oliver is included in a 40-man local based list invited to train in January ahead of Trinidad and Tobago’s friendly international against Guadeloupe on Ash Wednesday—February 6th—at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Oliver explained to ‘ttproleague.com’ that Monday didn’t include an on-field session but more an introduction session with new team manager Dave Mohammed.

At age 32, the Caledonia AIA player is yet to make his country’s Senior Team debut, an astonishment he himself cannot explain.

“I am at my peak right now, in terms of experience and fitness,” said Oliver.

“I was kept away from the Senior Team for a long time and I have no idea what the reasons are. But after a season of about forty games in the Pro League, I am sure they realize now that I deserve a place in the team.”

Oliver last represented T&T at U-23 level when he participated in the 1993 CAC Games in Puerto Rico, under coach Keith Lookloy.

He now hopes that his enrollment in the 40-man local list is not a hoax.

“I deserve a place in this team. I’ve proved myself over the last year in the Pro League and I am sure that the national coaches saw me. I hope that this is not a setup,” said the dreadlocked player.

On field training is expected to kick off on Tuesday at the Ato Boldon Stadium with National Senior Team assistant coach Anton Corneal handling the charges.

Newly appointed interim Head Coach, Colombian Francisco Maturana will begin his six month term from February 01st as head coach in absence of suspended Dutchman Wim Rijsbergen.

While Corneal will be the man in charge of preparing the squad for Ash Wednesday’s match.

Sessions will continue every Monday through Friday of January before a final squad will be selected to go into a five-day camp from February 01st.

Looking ahead of the Guadeloupe friendly, Oliver wants to be part of T&T’s World Cup 2010 journey.

“I’ll be 34 years old by the next World Cup, but that’s the least of my problems. Roger Miller of Cameroon played in a World Cup at age forty and while our coaches here in T&T may be looking for youth, we have to remember that we don’t have the pool of youngsters that countries like Brazil, Argentina and Germany all have.”

“I believe I have a lot to offer and coach Anton Corneal has assured me that no one selected is too old and that’s a good thing to hear,” said the Caledonia AIA midfield maestro.

Eight overseas-based players are invited for the friendly international. They include Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones, Swansea City striker Jason Scotland, Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, Walsall goalkeeper Clayton Ince, Ujpest FC midfielder Densill Theobald, MLS-based Collin Samuel, Sparta Rotterdam forward Darryl Roberts, Southampton striker Stern John and Sunderland midfielder Carlos Edwards who has indicated that he expects to return from injury in time for the affair.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:52:26 AM by Flex »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 07:22:37 PM »
So the so called 'Black list' is no longer in effect or in existence?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 07:23:53 PM »
By Randy Bando…

“If they are judging me on the football aspect of it, then I don’t see any reasons why I shouldn’t make the national senior team,” said Caledonia AIA midfielder Marvin Oliver on Monday afternoon.

Oliver is included in a 40-man local based list invited to train in January ahead of Trinidad and Tobago’s friendly international against Guadeloupe on Ash Wednesday—February 6th—at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Oliver explained to ‘ttproleague.com’ that Monday didn’t include an on-field session but more an introduction session with new team manager Dave Mohammed.

At age 32, the Caledonia AIA player is yet to make his country’s Senior Team debut, an astonishment he himself cannot explain.

“I am at my peak right now, in terms of experience and fitness,” said Oliver.

“I was kept away from the Senior Team for a long time and I have no idea what the reasons are. But after a season of about forty games in the Pro League, I am sure they realize now that I deserve a place in the team.”

Oliver last represented T&T at U-23 level when he participated in the 1993 CAC Games in Puerto Rico, under coach Keith Lookloy.

He now hopes that his enrollment in the 40-man local list is not a hoax.

“I deserve a place in this team. I’ve proved myself over the last year in the Pro League and I am sure that the national coaches saw me. I hope that this is not a setup,” said the dreadlocked player.

On field training is expected to kick off on Tuesday at the Ato Boldon Stadium with National Senior Team assistant coach Anton Corneal handling the charges.

Newly appointed interim Head Coach, Colombian Francisco Maturana will begin his six month term from February 01st as head coach in absence of suspended Dutchman Wim Rijsbergen.

While Corneal will be the man in charge of preparing the squad for Ash Wednesday’s match.

Sessions will continue every Monday through Friday of January before a final squad will be selected to go into a five-day camp from February 01st.

Looking ahead of the Guadeloupe friendly, Oliver wants to be part of T&T’s World Cup 2010 journey.

“I’ll be 34 years old by the next World Cup, but that’s the least of my problems. Roger Miller of Cameroon played in a World Cup at age forty and while our coaches here in T&T may be looking for youth, we have to remember that we don’t have the pool of youngsters that countries like Brazil, Argentina and Germany all have.”

“I believe I have a lot to offer and coach Anton Corneal has assured me that no one selected is too old and that’s a good thing to hear,” said the Caledonia AIA midfield maestro.

Eight overseas-based players are invited for the friendly international. They include Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones, Swansea City striker Jason Scotland, Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, Walsall goalkeeper Clayton Ince, Ujpest FC midfielder Densill Theobald, MLS-based Collin Samuel, Sparta Rotterdam forward Darryl Roberts, Southampton striker Stern John and Sunderland midfielder Carlos Edwards who has indicated that he expects to return from injury in time for the affair.

Invited Local Based Players
Goalkeepers—Marvin Phillip(W C onnection), Cleon John, Daurance Williams(San Juan Jabloteh), Tristan Charles(United Petrotrin)

Defenders—Ian Gray, Cyd Gray, Nigel Daniel, Dwayne Jack, Karlon Murray(San Juan Jabloteh), Seon Power, Anthony Noreiga, Keyeno Thomas, Terrance Mc Allister(Joe Public), Keston Williams, Aklie Edwards(Defence Force), Glenton Wolfe(North East Stars), Kern Cupid, Thomas Nickcolson(W Connection)

Midfielders—Kerry Baptiste, Kendall Jagdeosingh, Silas Spann, Kerry Noray, Jason Springer(Joe Public), Jason Marcano, Trent Noel, Lester Peltier, Khaleem Hyland, Ataulla Guerra(San Juan Jabloteh), Stephan David, Marvin Oliver, Hayden Tinto(Caledonia AIA), Christon Baptiste(Defence Force), Keon Daniel(United Petrotrin), Clyde Leon(W Connection)

Stirkers—Andre Toussaint(W Connection), Devon Jorsling, Richard Roy(Defence Force), Anthony Wolfe(North East Stars), Conrod Smith(Caledonia AIA), Gary Glasgow(Joe Public)

Shut up and do you what you have to do... talking will get you no where....   good luck though.. i have seen him play and he is a decent player but we shall see if he can cut it at international level..

and de jackass who write the article put the game in HCS lol  lawd have mercy!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
Marvin will make his feet do thae talking. But what about the black list. Were those players paid or what???!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 07:53:39 PM »
Marvin will make his feet do thae talking. But what about the black list. Were those players paid or what???!!!!!
no no no its going to arbitration
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 08:46:51 PM »
nice to see Noreiga back in the mix, good luck bro, hope all is good

well cornell u put all the hard work in, step up now bro and take back what is yours, lookin forward to seein u in red white and black  ;D

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »
I am IMPRESS !!!!!!!!!!! nice set of players called up..... much respect to Corneal for this, I hope this is not a show but for real.... and the players get a fair trial....

Still would have liked to see Julius James, Makan Hislop and Fabien Lewis get a looked at, we need to look at defenders also.

Josimar Belgrave, Sylvester Teesdale, Errol McFarlane and Keyode Legall shoulda get a bling too.... but say what, still a decent bunch....

Chris Birchall and Andre Boucaud is a MUST, they have pure heart and also Ricky Shakes and maybe Jason Norville should not be forgetton too for future games. Come on Corneal, Boucaud and Brichall can help !!!!!

TI, where Jemmott.....  8)

Whey sah, Leslie tiger Fitzpatrick did not get called :(

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:47:07 AM »
Question - Is Jason Springer of Joe Public a fella they call froggy?

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 06:37:17 AM »
i really like how this squad lookin i hope all dem fellas give ah 110% in training
where is hardest though

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 08:04:51 AM »

Yep. Dat's Froggy.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »
has Noreiga been playing ball or still recovering from his injury?
has Tiger Fitzpatrick been playing ball?

anybody know?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »
has Noreiga been playing ball or still recovering from his injury?
has Tiger Fitzpatrick been playing ball?

anybody know?

tiger has been on the bench for w connection ...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »

Why ? is he good ? can anyone break down for us on some of the new players called...

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
where  is Hughton Hector  from w conn, the man is a regular starter score bout 8 this season from the midfield, bout 23  >:(

look here if you still aint sure look at some w conn games #17

http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1755&Itemid=109
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:00:22 PM by banton »
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »
where  is Hughton Hector  from w conn, the man is a regular starter score bout 8 this season from the midfield, bout 23  >:(

http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1755&Itemid=109

If was down to me oliver  was not getting a call .. me eh care who vex

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

I thought he would have gotten a call.

1]; } ?>