April 19, 2024, 07:17:10 PM

Author Topic: Maybe we are as much to blame as Swansea!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maybe we are as much to blame as Swansea!
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »
This is a tuff one. It taking everything out of me to admit it but JASON SCOTLAND isn't as celebrated as much as he should be. Now due to recent events with his club this has manifested itself at the club level but what about at the country level? No I am not saying that forumites do not applaud the work or form of Jason Scotland but do we even mention his name next to the likes of Kenwayne Jones, Stern John, Roberts and Patterson. I wont drag this on but we must come to terms with the fact that Scotland is an unsung hero topping the charts in his league and is in fact TnT's most prolific and in form striker at the moment.
Still in our minds he is 3rd and 4th string when his stats suggest that he should at least be if not 1st then second on that list. So touche to our unsung hero Jason Scotland and I will try to remember dat he is a big big player whenever his name comes out my mouth and not by by mere persuasion,  reduce him to the level of a  player who is PFL or slightly above.

Jason Scotland is a baller dont matter what Swansea, TnT or ignorant/uninformed fans like myself might think.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe we are as much to blame as Swansea!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=34981.0

why ppl robably leaving it alone, dey roast

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe we are as much to blame as Swansea!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=34981.0

why ppl robably leaving it alone, dey roast

maxg, i could understand dat but when have we given Scotland he jacket. Is not like de man call me and complain... :rotfl: is just dat we does still talk about Dwights goal scoring accolades as well as Sterns.. Kenwayne and Carlos always in we thoughts but where is de specific love for Jason? I watchin sky news here and de man is in rippin form. We shoula have a thread just to celebrate de man top scoreing achievement. Wether de bun or not let we dont take it out on Scotty because he deserve some love.

By the way... Roberts is a ball hoe. De man work rate is out of his world. He deserves his chance on de national team and he versatile enough dat he could play as an attacking midfielder also i think.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>