March 28, 2024, 02:59:45 PM

Author Topic: TT-Guatemala  (Read 2470 times)

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
TT-Guatemala
« on: September 03, 2005, 05:48:18 PM »
Let me say this... I am privileged to be a part of the Hasely crawford stadium posse today.  It was downs and ups.  I for one was hoping to bench Stern in the 46th minit.  The rest of the guys did yeoman's service.  Those who had a bad game:  Birchall, Carlos, Spann.

Those who fight to the last:   The entire eleven...!  We might not be world standard but breds?...

we fight for T&T today.  All the naysayers who believe that dem boy doh have de heart, think again.  I am always proud to be a Trini, but even more so today.  At half time I told my posse, win or lose, dem boy fighting...and dey fight to the end.  Big up T&T!  Take the same to Costa Rica!  TT3-Guat2

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT-Guatemala
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 07:13:36 PM »
horse u eh know wha u talkin bout
Spann and carlos were excellent
u eh know nuttin bout football obviously
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 07:32:04 PM »
i AGREE WITH marcos on that one...spann and carlos conduct that right wing like two bosses, the left wing....i gettin goose bumps just thinking bout it....RUSSELL LATAPY!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE WARRIORS...I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 07:43:07 PM »
I guess ciruitocerrado show a different game than what you saw at the HCS because I find Spann and Carlos hold it down real nice...They actually worked very well together...
USA 2-Mex 0.
No Reyna for the Guatemala game, we still need the US to beat Guatemala.. Commetators talking about second string team playing against Guatemala...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 07:47:27 PM »
I guess ciruitocerrado show a different game than what you saw at the HCS because I find Spann and Carlos hold it down real nice...They actually worked very well together...
USA 2-Mex 0.
No Reyna for the Guatemala game, we still need the US to beat Guatemala.. Commetators talking about second string team playing against Guatemala...

Funny you should touch on that... I was telling a friend recently that a live game is much different that a televised game or listening to an audio feed. I didn't see the game..live or not.. but I know from experience [me eh care who know football or not] you walk away from a live game with a better perspective..

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 08:14:14 PM »
Anybody know what happen with PANAMA & COSTA RICA?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 08:15:51 PM »

Showing at 11 on Telemundo.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 08:17:32 PM »

So far I see that CR up 1 on pan.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 08:19:59 PM »
Thanks dey JUMBIE

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 08:21:50 PM »
Thanks dey JUMBIE

Make that 2-0 in the 63' for CR

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 08:36:32 PM »
oh gosh man...ah lil warnin b4 yuh post the costa rica match results...anybody who post earlier could edit and warn people that men givin out the score for the costa rica game on this post?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 08:39:26 PM »
Warning..this is a football site ..you may encounter scores.. CR scored again..3-0

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 08:43:35 PM »
Bounty kiler, yuh was going and tape dat game or wha? People does come here to get timely info. Dat game affects us. It jes making it ah 3 horse race now dat we know de scores. Thanks Jumbie.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 08:45:56 PM »
Bounty kiler, yuh was going and tape dat game or wha? People does come here to get timely info. Dat game affects us. It jes making it ah 3 horse race now dat we know de scores. Thanks Jumbie.

BTW..dat back in time soca mix that Palos maf from you is boss! Bring back real memories.. BK sorry if you taping the game breds.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 08:49:06 PM »
NAH WELL ENT THE MAN SAY IT PLAYIN 11 TONIGHT on Telemundo..WELL IN 15MINS...hard luck for the caps dey..I too lazy to erase everything...but...knowing the final score go kill it..and I still ent know the final score...anyway, lemme log off and go and watch the game b4 a man ruin it again....jus for somebody else like me who plan to watch the game nah.... a lil warnin..I dig yuh point eh, but it have another post where dey talking bout that, and I ent goin in dey...
but smal ting
BIG uP TNT!!!!

1]; } ?>