March 29, 2024, 06:51:29 AM

Author Topic: Sbragia would walk if Sunderland sell Jones.  (Read 6237 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Sbragia would walk if Sunderland sell Jones.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »
Wow dread...I gone too long....

Anyway, both of alyuh have one on me :beermug:

Lol, Kev make mih do an about face about ah month ago... he does a good job at both putting a face to the Mackems and their suffering, and in being balanced in assessing Sunderland.

Even doh I still think his head's in the clouds where race relations stand in the UK... eh Kev?  ;D

lord....i could get ah link for this ? ah feeling more confused than after ah miss half the first season ah lost...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »
Wow dread...I gone too long....

Anyway, both of alyuh have one on me :beermug:

Lol, Kev make mih do an about face about ah month ago... he does a good job at both putting a face to the Mackems and their suffering, and in being balanced in assessing Sunderland.

Even doh I still think his head's in the clouds where race relations stand in the UK... eh Kev?
  ;D

Unfortunately one of those subjects that you speak from your own perspective, I'm not prejudice so I tend to favour my side, the truth be told its probably worse than I think, but better than you think (I would hope so anyway)

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »
Kev really feels that way about the trinis, I doh care what kinda shit talk about throught bias eyes...does he have any other eyes?

Last year he wanted Crouch for Jones now he wants Bent for Jones.

Sunderland is a shit EPL side and they will finish below Spurs this year!

dais ah fact!

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 01:43:18 AM »
Kev really feels that way about the trinis, I doh care what kinda shit talk about throught bias eyes...does he have any other eyes?

dais ah fact!

Never, you find that and it wil be a miracle.

The only time I have mentioned Crouch was in transfer thread where I said we must not be after a player of his type as we weren't in for him, which was a suprise Portsmouth seem to get a clear run on him in the summer with no other interest.

In the same thread we had a bid accepted for Bent to play with Kenwyne which was screwed up due to Keane and Berbatov leaving.

I will repeat my remark regarding swapping Kenwyne for Bent was in response to Spurs 1st offer of £5 Million, which I said I would be happy to swap them. If we are to lose Kenwyne then I would much rather get a player like Bent than no one, it would make sense for the club to do it that way in my eyes, the other reason is also Cisse is on loan so we could end up with neither at the club in the summer, as I said before my interest / bias lies in the overall benefit to the club and not individual players, its only natural its the other way around on here, which is fair enough.   If anyone seriously thinks that miss yesterday makes Bent a bad player then you need to look at his record. 

As an outsider I'm an easy target and I accept that, it's no big deal really, but if you are going to have a dig at me at least have the courtesy to make it factually correct.

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »

dais ah fact!

Never, you find that and it wil be a miracle.

The only time I have mentioned Crouch was in transfer thread where I said we must not be after a player of his type as we weren't in for him, which was a suprise Portsmouth seem to get a clear run on him in the summer with no other interest.

In the same thread we had a bid accepted for Bent to play with Kenwyne which was screwed up due to Keane and Berbatov leaving.

I will repeat my remark regarding swapping Kenwyne for Bent was in response to Spurs 1st offer of £5 Million, which I said I would be happy to swap them. If we are to lose Kenwyne then I would much rather get a player like Bent than no one, it would make sense for the club to do it that way in my eyes, the other reason is also Cisse is on loan so we could end up with neither at the club in the summer, as I said before my interest / bias lies in the overall benefit to the club and not individual players, its only natural its the other way around on here, which is fair enough.   If anyone seriously thinks that miss yesterday makes Bent a bad player then you need to look at his record. 

As an outsider I'm an easy target and I accept that, it's no big deal really, but if you are going to have a dig at me at least have the courtesy to make it factually correct.

Easy target? Outsider?

i doh discriminate when shooting...all getting shot.  I have no courtesy either, I am ah hooligan.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »

Kev, we are all outsiders on this website... posting by the grace of the admins.  So don't let the fact that you're a non-Trini make you feel any way.

Midknight, can't find the thread right now but we had a discussion on Ince just before and right after he was appointed at Blackburn.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

Kev, we are all outsiders on this website... posting by the grace of the admins.  So don't let the fact that you're a non-Trini make you feel any way.

Midknight, can't find the thread right now but we had a discussion on Ince just before and right after he was appointed at Blackburn.

tbh I don't feel any way, just pointing out its easier to throw stones at a stranger, no big deal.

If you are looking for the thread re Ince's radio interview and our discussion its here

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=35143.0

hope that helps.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »

tbh I don't feel any way, just pointing out its easier to throw stones at a stranger, no big deal.

If you are looking for the thread re Ince's radio interview and our discussion its here

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=35143.0

hope that helps.

Good find... hard to believe that was 9 mos ago already.

Time flies.

1]; } ?>