April 17, 2024, 09:26:09 PM

Author Topic: SAN ANTONIO V LOS ANGELES (west conf. final)  (Read 9360 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: SAN ANTONIO V LOS ANGELES (west conf. final)
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
Pistons or Celtics, please :bringiton:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Micahel who?

All day baby, all freakin day  ;).

joke is joke but now yuh just being blasphemous with that "Michael who?" talk... steups

ah backing anybody playing lakers yes

Mission well accomplished, I'm so proud of myself. Way de azz is dis, like yuh want tuh cut meh azz family? Relax nah man, is Friday, go and drink ah cold Guinness meh breddah. Padnah take it easy nah, I like meh Kobe, but yuh really think ah will go dat far and be serious wit dat line. Ah know real people here doh like Kobe, so ah said let meh start some shite round here dis Friday evening and put dat line. Well yuh get ketch like ah market crab  ;D, and if ah didn't come and admit now, later or tomorrow when a log back in, nuff members will want tuh take off meh head fuh dat line. One ah dem name start wid B and de other wid D  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

lol.. i man is ah silent kobe hater..

fack kobe and he bighead, jordan wannabe, spoil brat, friendless, pink diamond.

:o :o :o. HIGHLY BLESSED.

i never like kobe but i respect him as the most talented player in the NBA.. I would probably even go as far to say that he could be even more talented than Jordan, but he will not be the greatest player because of the lack of substance in he friggin coconut..

i will give him props too for learning to pass more this year and not being a selfish goat as normal.. That said, I hope KG and company mash dem up in the finals, its about time Garnett wins something.

i really never take to Jordan until after he left and that was when i appreciated his game and his legacy. Might be the same with Kobe but he is a hen. NOBODY i talk to like Kobe as a person, but they appreciate his game.

Fact is I am a Knicks fan through thick and thin and hope they do something like buy Lebron to turn that franchise around. For the life of me I cyah understand how you could have such a highly paid roster with not one marquee player on it. steups  >:(

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

Micahel who?

joke is joke but now yuh just being blasphemous with that "Michael who?" talk... steups

Mission well accomplished, I'm so proud of myself. Way de azz is dis, like yuh want tuh cut meh azz family? Relax nah man, is Friday, go and drink ah cold Guinness meh breddah. Padnah take it easy nah, I like meh Kobe, but yuh really think ah will go dat far and be serious wit dat line. Ah know real people here doh like Kobe, so ah said let meh start some shite round here dis Friday evening and put dat line. Well yuh get ketch like ah market crab  ;D, and if ah didn't come and admit now, later or tomorrow when a log back in, nuff members will want tuh take off meh head fuh dat line. One ah dem name start wid B and de other wid D  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

i never like kobe but i respect him as the most talented player in the NBA.. I would probably even go as far to say that he could be even more talented than Jordan, but he will not be the greatest player because of the lack of substance in he friggin coconut..

i will give him props too for learning to pass more this year and not being a selfish goat as normal.. That said, I hope KG and company mash dem up in the finals, its about time Garnett wins something.

i really never take to Jordan until after he left and that was when i appreciated his game and his legacy. Might be the same with Kobe but he is a hen. NOBODY i talk to like Kobe as a person, but they appreciate his game.

Fact is I am a Knicks fan through thick and thin and hope they do something like buy Lebron to turn that franchise around. For the life of me I cyah understand how you could have such a highly paid roster with not one marquee player on it. steups  >:(

:rotfl: Yuh know what, yuh touch on ah real spot wid meh doh. Cuz I'm a real Kobe fan, but Iadmire KG and Iverson for 2 main reasons, dey work dtheir azz off every night, it doh matter if dey playing wid Boss and Dutty, bt dey will stay play hard. Tuh be honest, if is 2 people I honestly think deserve a ring are KG and Iverson, ah still routing fuh Kobe and de Lakers, but believe me from my heart, if dey loose and KG get dat ring I wouldn't at all be upset.

But Zach Randolph is all yuh big player  :rotfl:. As we speak of de yute, ah saw him in club Mansion on south beach wid he crew having ah ball. Well ah see he enjoying all yuh payrol tuh de fullist  :rotfl:. Cuz he was ballin in ah Maybach (white on white) and he bois in 2 other Escalade (white on white). Well ah just give yuh ah typical Trinbagonian macco role dey, not realy, cuz he was in de same club wid me and dancing about 6 feet away  ;)

On a different note, what make you feel James will ever come to NY? James is good, good friends wid Jay Z and thing, but Jay Z looking tuh find ah spot for him at NJ. Like yuh doh know Jay Z have shares at NJ ah what. Where you been?  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 03:16:44 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2008, 02:07:50 PM »

Micahel who?

:rotfl: Yuh know what, yuh touch on ah real spot wid meh doh. Cuz I'm a real Kobe fan, but Iadmire KG and Iverson for 2 main reasons, dey work dtheir azz off every night, it doh matter if dey playing wid Boss and Dutty, bt dey will stay play hard. Tuh be honest, if is 2 people I honestly think deserve a ring are KG and Iverson, ah still routing fuh Kobe and de Lakers, but believe me from my heart, if dey loose and KG get dat ring I wouldn't at all be upset.

But Zach Randolph is all yuh big player  :rotfl:. As we speak of de yute, ah saw him in club Mansion on south beach wid he crew having ah ball. Well ah see he enjoying all yuh payrol tuh de fullist  :rotfl:. Cuz he was ballin in ah Macbeth (white on white) and he bois in 2 other Escalade (white on white). Well ah just give yuh ah typical Trinbagonian macco role dey, not realy, cuz he was in de same club wid me and dancing about 6 feet away  ;)

On a different note James is good, good friends wid Jay Z and thing, but Jay Z looking tuh find ah spot for him at NJ. Like yuh doh know Jay Z have shares at NJ ah what. Where you been?  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.

well a man could only dream.. i cyah get over wtf happen to the knicks... men used to cuss we back in the days of ewing, starks, houston, oakley and anthony mason when we couldnt cross the last hurdle and when jordan was denying we de glory every season.. But i would take that side any day of the week right now..

how could a setta shitongs use up a whole salary cap is beyond me..

anyway, i real rate garnett long time now but my only criticism is that he doh step up in de crunch.. when nobody cant score i want to see him open he eye big and tell dem men, "give me de fackin ball i go handle de fackin scene", but instead he passing it out to men on de perimeter.. he lucky it have pierce and ray allen to depend on.. he need dat killer instinct.. but as a player and as a man i want him to win it bad bad..

i eh really have no team i backing now, but i go root for celtics in the finals just so that it will be no soup for that goat kobe..

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2008, 03:53:10 PM »
We 1st 2 d intermission so let d other parties turn up so d dance could continue
de real battle startin next thursday.we go see what yuh kobe made of.

Boss, yuh really doh have no shame nah padnah, damn, damn. Ah said it tuh tease yuh, but really jumping from team tuh team, wahapen dog eat yuh shame ah what family. Give it up, give it up, Kobe is de facking best (wid ah healthy Wade  :-\). Yuh doh have tuh like him, but ah will make sure yuh respect him betwen now and when he lift dat trophy  :devil:. Yuh talking about we go see what he is made of. Boss we cool, but make some sense nah family,who de hell cud stop Kobe on Helltics?

Ah told you all before and ah will say it again, ah know meh shite son. Kobe, Wade, Iverson and James dey will always get their points, dey may have a bad night here and there, but no one in de league cud stop dem guys. The things dat will make the difference and make dem and their teams win games, are total team defense, the extra things the stars cud do to get their teammates involved (assists). Member meh told all yuh so, dem bois will always get their points, dey cud be contained, wid probable between a 20-30 points and some assists, instead of 40-50 points and some assists.

Kobe and Gasol will get their points my friend and KG, Pierce will get their points also. However, de pieces around dem (Odom, Fisher, Allen, Dondo etc) have tuh step up and dat to me will make de difference. Although I said dat, lol deep in my heart I feel Kobe will do it by himself  ;). Ah said dis several times before, but like yuh damn head hard man, yuh not learning at all  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
i eh jumpin from team to team i just doh want kobe to get ah ring.bottom line.if lakers was playin ah all white apartheid team from south africa,i backin de south africans.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
We 1st 2 d intermission so let d other parties turn up so d dance could continue
de real battle startin next thursday.we go see what yuh kobe made of.

Boss, yuh really doh have no shame nah padnah, damn, damn. Ah said it tuh tease yuh, but really jumping from team tuh team, wahapen dog eat yuh shame ah what family. Give it up, give it up, Kobe is de facking best (wid ah healthy Wade  :-\). Yuh doh have tuh like him, but ah will make sure yuh respect him betwen now and when he lift dat trophy  :devil:. Yuh talking about we go see what he is made of. Boss we cool, but make some sense nah family,who de hell cud stop Kobe on Helltics?

Ah told you all before and ah will say it again, ah know meh shite son. Kobe, Wade, Iverson and James dey will always get their points, dey may have a bad night here and there, but no one in de league cud stop dem guys. The things dat will make the difference and make dem and their teams win games, are total team defense, the extra things the stars cud do to get their teammates involved (assists). Member meh told all yuh so, dem bois will always get their points, dey cud be contained, wid probable between a 20-30 points and some assists, instead of 40-50 points and some assists.

Kobe and Gasol will get their points my friend and KG, Pierce will get their points also. However, de pieces around dem (Odom, Fisher, Allen, Dondo etc) have tuh step up and dat to me will make de difference. Although I said dat, lol deep in my heart I feel Kobe will do it by himself  ;). Ah said dis several times before, but like yuh damn head hard man, yuh not learning at all  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
i eh jumpin from team to team i just doh want kobe to get ah ring.bottom line.if lakers was playin ah all white apartheid team from south africa,i backin de south africans.

Damn, ah go leave yuh alone den, cuz ah was just trying tuh make yuh ah born again Kobe supporter, but ah give up.  Well it look like yuh really doh like meh boi fuh real  :o. Like I said before, tuh be honest, dis will be one time I will not be upset, if de Lakers loose a play off series dis year. Outside of meh Heat team, I'm a huge Kobe and Lakers fan. However, I have special love for players dat work hard each night and season. Wid dat said, KG and Iverson really deserve a ring, so if Celtics beat de Lakers, I cool wid dat  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 03:03:26 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
So d fact dat Jordon was a chroriic gambler is ok but Kobe horn he wife wit some PWT who try 2 exhort money mean he is d worst ting ok thanks I undersdaand thanks 4 clearin dat up
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
So d fact dat Jordon was a chroriic gambler is ok but Kobe horn he wife wit some PWT who try 2 exhort money mean he is d worst ting ok thanks I undersdaand thanks 4 clearin dat up
kobe could horn he wife till jesus christ come again,i could understand that.is he arrogance ah hate.and is MR. JORDAN to u. ;)
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>