March 28, 2024, 03:12:18 AM

Author Topic: Jamaican Genie  (Read 1589 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Jamaican Genie
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:25:01 AM »
A Jamaican woman was walking along the banks of Dunn's River Falls when she stumbled upon an old empty bottle. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and- behold a Genie appeared. She talked with him awhile then the Genie told her he would grant her ONE wish.

She said she heard from a cousin that she would get three wishes if she ever found a Genie.

The Genie said, 'Nope, sorry three-wish genies nuh real, me is strictly a ONE-WISH Genie.So..
what yuh want?'

The woman didn't hesitate.

She said, 'I want peace in the Middle East . See this map, I want these countries to stop fighting
with each other and I want all the Arabs to love Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring
about world peace and harmony. '

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, 'Lawd Lady, A wah wrang wid yu? PLEASE BE REASONABLE! Dem countries yah a war fi how much thousands of years. Mi shut up inna dis bockle fi 'bout five hundred of dem dey years! Mi good but mi nuh dat good! Mi nuh know
if mi can grant dis one. Do Lady, mek another wish!! Mi a beg yuh... Be reasonable.'

The woman thought for a minute and said, 'Well, I've never been able to find the right Jamaican
man... You know, one that is considerate and fun, likes to dance and helps with the cooking & house cleaning, is great in bed and is FAITHFUL. That's what I wish for...a good Jamaican man.

The Genie let out a long sigh, shook his head and said, 'Mek mi see di map again!!!!'
BORN TO DO IT

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaican Genie
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »
Good JamTart version of a classic :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>