April 18, 2024, 09:33:19 PM

Author Topic: Mano Menezes becomes new coach of Brazil national team  (Read 4617 times)

Dumplingdinho

Mano Menezes becomes new coach of Brazil national team
« on: July 24, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
SAO PAULO (AP)—Mano Menezes became the new coach of Brazil’s national soccer team Saturday, one day after first choice Muricy Ramalho turned down the job because of his contract with Fluminense.

Menezes has been coaching Corinthians but will now replace Dunga, who was fired days after Brazil lost to the Netherlands in the World Cup quarterfinals in South Africa.

Menezes will coach the team through the 2014 World Cup, which will take place in Brazil for the first time since 1950.

“I am here today in front of all of Brazil to say that I have agreed with satisfaction and pride to coach the national team,” Menezes told a news conference. “I have a habit of accepting important invitations, for they are always major challenges. I have always dreamed of one day becoming the national team’s coach, and that day came sooner than I expected.”

The news conference was briefly interrupted when a group of Corinthians players, including Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos, barged in to congratulate and embrace Menezes.

Corinthians president Andres Sanchez released Menezes from his contract.

“I am not one to stand in the way of a professional advancing in his career,” Sanchez said. “I would never do anything to destroy the dreams of a human being, especially one like Mano, who has helped our team so much.”

The Brazilian Football Federation said Friday that Menezes had earned respect for his work at Brazilian clubs Gremio and Corinthians in which he had shown a desire to promote young talents.

Menezes led Corinthians to the Brazilian Cup title last year after helping the club return to the first division following relegation in 2007. He also brought Gremio back into the first division in 2005. In 2007, he led the team to a runner-up finish in the Copa Libertadores, Latin America’s top club competition.

On Monday, Menezes will announce the Brazilian squad for the Aug. 10 exhibition game against the United States in New Jersey.

Other names touted for the position included World Cup winner Luiz Felipe Scolari and former Real Madrid coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo.

Scolari led Brazil to the World Cup title in 2002 and is a favorite of the fans, but he recently signed a two-year contract to coach four-time Brazilian champion Palmeiras and hinted he would not be available to the national team until 2012.

Associated Press Writer Tales Azzoni contributed to this report.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mano Menezes becomes new coach of Brazil national team
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »
That f**ker should've been fired a longtime ago with that shit brand and leaving out men like bugs bunny and pato...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »
Ramalho have to be a mad man to turn down that job to coach Brazil in a WC on home soil.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 09:22:54 PM »
Ramalho have to be a mad man to turn down that job to coach Brazil in a WC on home soil.

he claims the club didnt want to release him to coach brazil.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »

It's possible, but I have a hard time believing that... there's always a way out of a contract, regardless as to whether the other party wants to release you or not.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 12:43:37 AM »

It's possible, but I have a hard time believing that... there's always a way out of a contract, regardless as to whether the other party wants to release you or not.

Big props to Mano... Ramalho, has commented to call the job "a short horror film"... haha ha, ah coudl see where he would be coming from dey, but all the same, as de new national coach, Mano will be able to call on everybody's perspective for the good of the squad... This could very well be Pato's World Cup peeps...
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 06:59:04 AM »

Oh yeah! That is in certain countries, just ask players who played in Russia. Some countries you have very little choice especially if the pen come with a 45  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 07:45:58 AM »
Let's see where we go from here!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 08:21:37 AM »
Oh yeah! That is in certain countries, just ask players who played in Russia. Some countries you have very little choice especially if the pen come with a 45  ;D

Or ah all expenses paid trip tuh Siberia, lol.  I feel is fraid Ramalho fraid pressure... imagine de lynch mob if Brazil pop dung in 2014.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »

Or ah all expenses paid trip tuh Siberia, lol.  I feel is fraid Ramalho fraid pressure... imagine de lynch mob if Brazil pop dung in 2014.

yeah i feel he farid de pressure, i am sure he will express his interest in de job after 2014...mano is a good choice based on what i saw at corinthians...i am happy leonardo didnt get the job.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »

I sure it had real man runnin' from dat job... Rams only get found out because he was actually asked lol... Dong tuh big Phil sound like was preemptively running away, and he already had de wuk and win it all...

Big up to Mano, but I eh envy him a lil bit....until he win it  ;)

Coaching Brazil nat'l team up dere wid Obama wuk as far as pressure and scrutiny  ;D 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 12:20:30 PM »
hes a defender as well as dunga was a defensive mid, also was a fitness coach, but what he did at corinthians was duly noted. good choice but it was also a 2nd choice for CBF, regardless he will have to play an attractive brand of football in the next 2 years to impress the fans
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:23:03 PM by Controversial »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 03:26:35 PM »
The wisdom of Socrates 

BBC, By Julian Shea 

If the organisers of the 2012 London Olympics think they have a tough task on their hands, they should spare a thought for the people of Brazil.

In the space of two years, the world's fifth largest country will play host to the next World Cup - in 2014 - and then its former capital Rio de Janeiro will become the first city in mainland South America to stage the Olympic Games, in 2016.

This double header will put the country in the international spotlight to an unprecedented degree, but with that opportunity comes a huge burden of responsibility to ensure that the two biggest sporting events on the planet are a success.

As a former Brazilian football captain, Socrates knows all about carrying the expectations of a nation - and in an exclusive interview he told BBC Sport it was an opportunity the country must seize with both hands.

"This is a big opportunity for the country to show what Brazil is really like - loads of people still think the capital is Buenos Aires," joked the 56-year-old, who captained his country at the 1982 World Cup in Spain.

"Brazil is like a new-born country because of the mixture of races and people - everyone who visits Brazil falls in love with the place, which is why we have such a mix. It also means we have a lot of creativity, but it is far from the ideal country that we could have. We could have better infrastructure, but it will come.

"Of course, the world will get to see our perfections and imperfections as a nation.

"We have to try to minimise them, and maybe some of the money to be spent on these two events might not go into the right hands.

"But it will be a good opportunity to invest in the infrastructure of the cities."

This may strike you as not being the sort of thing the average ex-footballer talks about. But then Socrates is not your average ex-footballer, in any way.

Socrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira, to give him his full name, delayed the start of his international career until the age of 25 so he could complete his studies as a doctor.

When asked to name his heroes, rather than opting for Brazilian footballers such as Pele and Garrincha, he picked John Lennon and Cuban revolutionary leader Che Guevara - like Socrates, a trained doctor.

In his retirement, he has added a doctorate in philosophy and fathered six children, and he continues to practice medicine in the town of Ribeirao Preto in addition to being a commentator on both football and cultural issues. He is currently writing a novel.

The reason for his visit to London was to speak at an event organised as part of the South Bank Centre's London Literary Festival and Festival Brazil and in a wide-ranging discussion, he revealed to BBC Sport some of the attitudes that make Brazilian football and culture so distinctive.

"In Brazil, the way we live is not like Europe where you have your schedule for the whole year - we don't know what we are doing for the next 15 minutes," he said.

The best thing that football gave me was the chance to get to know human beings. I could see both sides of the society we live in

"If you are born a Brazilian, when you play abroad, it doesn't matter how long you stay away, this stays inside you."

The Brazil team captained by Socrates at the 1982 World Cup also featured the thrilling talent of players such as Zico and Eder, and will long be remembered as one of the greatest sides never to win the World Cup.

But this lack of success at the highest level seems genuinely not to concern Socrates, as other things are more important.

"To win is not the most important thing, football is an art and should be showing creativity," he said.

"If [painters] Vincent van Gogh and Edgar Degas had known when they were doing their work the level of recognition that they were going to have, they would not have done them the same. You have to enjoy doing the art and not think 'will I win?'".

He also rejected any sense of disappointment at Brazil's failure at this year's World Cup, saying that the approach of coach Dunga had been wrong from the start.

"Brazilians were not disappointed, they didn't expect to win," he said.

"Dunga's approach did not reflect what Brazilians are really like. There was not enough creativity."

Creativity and self-expression are clearly all-important to Socrates, which is why he is almost as well known for his political opinions and activism as for his football.

The two passions famously came together as part of the Corinthians Democracy movement in the mid-1980s, when towards the end of Brazil's military dictatorship, the Sao Paolo club became the only one in the world run on a democratic basis, as a symbol of rejection of the military regime.

"Everyone at the club had the same right to vote - the person who looked after the kit and the club president, all their votes had the same weight," he said.

"It brought a conscience to the people that you could vote and change things - it made people realise together with other movements that were happening in the country that you could make change."

And he says getting involved in politics was something he felt an obligation to do.

"People gave me power as a popular footballer," he said.

"If people don't have power to say things, then I can say it on their behalf. If I was on the other side, not the side of the people, there would not be anyone to listen to my opinions.

"The best thing that football gave me was the chance to get to know human beings. I got to meet people who suffered a lot and also those on the other side of society, who had everything, so I could see both sides of the society we live in.

"If I had stayed a doctor I would have stayed in just one area of society and only got to know one side of life.

"Nowadays people sell the idea to children that football can make you rich and famous - but that's all.

"It doesn't mean anything, the main thing is that you get to know both sides of life and to experience meeting people."

His unforgettable achievements on the pitch and his fascinating exploits off it ensure that to this day, Socrates remains one of the most memorable, fascinating and distinctive footballers of all time - and not just for his name.

"When I named one of my sons Fidel, my mother said 'that's a bit of a strong name to give a child'. 'Mother,' I said, 'look at what you did to me,' he joked.

Socrates - not your average ex-footballer, in any way.

Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 03:33:56 PM »
* Four members of World Cup squad included for U.S. friendly

* Squad includes 11 uncapped players (adds details)

By Pedro Fonseca

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 26 (Reuters) - New Brazil coach Mano Menezes made wholesale changes with only four survivors from the World Cup when he named his squad on Monday for next month’s friendly against the United States.

AdChoices 
Dani Alves, Ramires, Thiago Silva and Robinho were the only members of Menezes’ squad who were in South Africa, where Brazil lost in the quarter-finals to the Netherlands.

Santos pair Paulo Henrique Ganso and Neymar, controversially left out of the World Cup squad by Menezes’ predecessor Dunga, were among 11 uncapped players included.

The others were goalkeepers Jefferson, Renan and Victor, defenders Rafael, David Luis and Rever, midfielders Ederson and Jucilei and striker Andre.

Menezes recalled AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato who also missed out on the World Cup as well as Liverpool midfielder Lucas.

The list of omissions included goalkeeper Julio Cesar, defenders Maicon, Lucio and Juan, and playmaker Kaka.

“This is a period of recovery, it’s not necessary or good for us to use them at the moment,” Menezes told a news conference. “It’s the start, we’re looking ahead, not at what did or didn’t happen.”

“There are no restrictions although we have to respect age because time goes on and the queue keeps moving.”

The 48-year-old named his squad two days after replacing Dunga, who quit following the 2-1 defeat by the Dutch just over three weeks ago.

Dunga was often criticised for his team’s lack of style and former Corinthians coach Menezes said he hoped to return to the more attractive gave with which Brazil are associated.

“If we can win playing with the sort of football people like to see, that would be the best outcome possible,” he said.

Menezes has been appointed to lead Brazil to the 2014 World Cup, which the country will host. He is also expected to coach the under-23 team at the London Olympics.

Goalkeepers: Jefferson (Botafogo), Renan (Avai), Victor (Gremio)

Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce), Dani Alves (Barcelona), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Rafael (Manchester United), David Luis (Benfica), Henrique (Racing Santander), Rever (Atletico Mineiro), Thiago Silva (AC Milan)

Midfielders: Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim), Ederson (Olympique Lyon), Paulo Henrique Ganso (Santos), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Jucilei (Corinthians), Lucas (Liverpool), Ramires (Benfica), Sandro (Internacional)

Forwards: Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Andre (Santos), Diego Tardelli (Atletico Mineiro), Neymar (Santos), Robinho (Santos)

(Writing by Brian Homewood in Berne, Editing by Ed Osmond; to query or comment on this story email sportsfeedback@thomsonreuters.com)

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 03:55:50 PM »
Andre doesnt play for santos anymore. He's with Dynamo Kiev in the Ukraine, moved for 6 million pound despite his 40million pound valuation, talk about a bargain. Very good player and nice to see him in there with neymar and ganso.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
Mano names his first Seleção
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1277872.html?cid=rssfeed&att=?cid=google_igoogle

Brazil’s new coach Mano Menezes has selected a young and experimental squad for his first game in charge of the national team, against USA on 10 August. Included in the side are AC Milan ace Alexandre Pato and Santos young gun Neymar.

The game against the Stars and Stripes will be the first for Brazil since former boss Dunga led the South American giants to elimination in the quarter-finals at the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™. Manchester United defender Rafael da Silva and Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva are also included in the 24-man squad for the match at the newly rebuilt Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey.

Menezes included only four players from the Brazilian side that disappointed in the first world finals on African soil: Barcelona defender Daniel Alves, Benfica’s Ramires, AC Milan back Thiago Silva and Santos ace Robinho, who is on loan from Manchester City in the English Premier League.

Usual stars Kaka, Luis Fabiano and goalkeeper Julio Cesar were not included in the list for the match, a replay of the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup final which Brazil won 3-2.

Menezes, speaking in a Rio media conference, thanked the Brazilian Football Confederation for the "trust" it had placed in him with the appointment. "I know that from this moment I am officially taking up one of the most important positions in the country," he said, speaking in slow, measured tones.

He pledged "loyalty, transparency and honesty" to Brazil fans. Menezes said he would form "a selection able to represent all our ambitions, dreams and desires of Brazilian football."

The squad
Goalkeepers: Jefferson (Botafogo), Renan (Avai), Victor (Gremio)

Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce, Turkey), Daniel Alves (Barcelona, Spain), David Luiz (Benfica, Portugal), Henrique (Racing Santander, Spain), Marcelo (Real Madrid, Spain), Rafael da Silva (Manchester United, England), Rever (Atletico Mineiro), Thiago Silva (AC Milan, Italy)

Midfielders: Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim, Germany), Ederson (Lyon, France), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Jucilei (Corinthians), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool, England), Paulo Henrique Ganso (Santos), Ramires (Benfica, Portugal), Sandro (Internacional)

Forwards: Andre (Santos), Neymar (Santos), Alexandre Pato (AC Milan, Italy), Robinho (Santos), Diego Tardelli (Atletico Mineiro)
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: Mano names his first Seleção
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 08:17:48 PM »
Brazil need a next tolum king
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »
steups. me eh going and watch that B side

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 08:35:03 PM »
Dat look like a nice young squad, I'm sure they'll be entertaining.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »
steups. me eh going and watch that B side

yuh might want to think bigger dan dat  :devil:

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 05:50:15 AM »
Mano Menezes Outlines His Vision For Brazil
Goal.com

New Brazil coach Mano Menezes has outlined his vision for the Selecao going forward until the 2014 World Cup.

Menezes likes to follow a European philosophy in regards to his formation, and revealed he will be adapting a 4-2-3-1.

"For the national team, when you can choose the players, it's possible to choose a system," Menezes told a press conference. " I like to play in the 4-2-3-1, which is what we saw done by a number of teams during the World Cup.

"I have adopted this since 2006 with Gremio. You have offensive power, strength in the wings, and the possibility of the defensive midfielders supporting the attack.

"The European clubs like to play like this."

The new coach went on to say that he views the Olympic Games in London as good preparation for the 2014 World Cup.

"The Olympic Games are an important part of the work, that will be divided in three big moments: Copa America, Olympics and World Cup, which is the biggest of all.

"It will be a natural sequence. We will use some matches in the future to prepare for the Olympics. We will have to establish a relationship with the European clubs so that we can have the players.

"We have to be organised to present a project to them in order to have the players. That way, we can assemble a strong team for the Olympic Games."

Two names that could feature strongly in the Olympic and World Cup campaigns are Neymar and Ganso, as they are both teenagers.

"Both [Neymar and Ganso] have been inserted from the beginning of our work towards the campaigns," explained Menezes. "In the main and Olympic team, they will have the opportunity to prove all they are doing at Santos.

"I don't want to analyse anything other than now, looking forward. We have to conduct it so they can confirm their place with the Brazilian national team."

Players, Menezes explains, won't be selected just only on their name and reputation but rather, also on form, especially those that ply their trade in Europe.

"We won't call up players that are in Europe just because they are there and have more attention from the press," he said. "When a Brazilian player is doing well, he will be a part of the Selecao.

"When a person receives a call-up to the Selecao, they usually don't stay long Brazil and are soon transferred to Europe.

One of the coach's concern will be the lack of competitive matches scheduled up to 2014, as the Samba Kings do not need to qualify for the tournament.

"It will certainly be a concern. It will have to be compensated with the choice of opponents [in friendlies]," he continued. "It won't be a matter of just choosing traditional teams, but teams that impose difficulties.

"The World Cup being in Brazil will be hard on one hand, but we will have more support on the other.

"The host nation has more presence from the public and an influence in the environment of the tournament.

"We have time until 2014 to build a Selecao capable of handling the pressure and establish itself as one of the candidates for the title," concluded Menezes.

Click here to follow the Goal.com Twitter feed and join Goal.com USA's Facebook fan page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 06:41:39 AM »

Menezes likes to follow a European philosophy in regards to his formation, and revealed he will be adapting a 4-2-3-1.

"For the national team, when you can choose the players, it's possible to choose a system," Menezes told a press conference. " I like to play in the 4-2-3-1, which is what we saw done by a number of teams during the World Cup.

"I have adopted this since 2006 with Gremio. You have offensive power, strength in the wings, and the possibility of the defensive midfielders supporting the attack.

"The European clubs like to play like this."

While i may tend to agree....lets see how it goes.

One of the coach's concern will be the lack of competitive matches scheduled up to 2014, as the Samba Kings do not need to qualify for the tournament.

"It will certainly be a concern. It will have to be compensated with the choice of opponents [in friendlies]," he continued. "It won't be a matter of just choosing traditional teams, but teams that impose difficulties.

I wonder how desperate dey might get? Is guava season with dem too?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »
their desperation is different from us so they will still get big teams, the challenge with brazil and friendlies is usually their appearance fee...however friendlies don't provide the same intensity as a competitive match although teams always step up when they play Brazil regardless of the value of the match.  Brazil will have to make good use of the copa america, olympics, confed cup for the intensity aspect.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:42 AM »

yeah i feel he farid de pressure, i am sure he will express his interest in de job after 2014...mano is a good choice based on what i saw at corinthians...i am happy leonardo didnt get the job.

Of course, should the position need to be reviewed prior to 2014 ... Ramalho's name may crop up again ... and with the bulk of the task behind the national team - given their status as hosts. That scenario sets a clearer path for anyone coming in at that juncture ... There's little doubt all the relevant names are aware of this.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 08:23:42 AM »

Of course, should the position need to be reviewed prior to 2014 ... Ramalho's name may crop up again ... and with the bulk of the task behind the national team - given their status as hosts. That scenario sets a clearer path for anyone coming in at that juncture ... There's little doubt all the relevant names are aware of this.

yeah although they say the job is his till 2014, i feel in 2012 (after the olympics) they will review and depending on how tings going ramalho or scolari could jump in de mix.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »
so is jack warninho then ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »
I feel Mano is an interim, you know?!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »
I don't know if these questions were asked on here already,but i'll still give it a try just being qurious.Brazil ever had a foreign Coach?do you think they will ever have one?have any team won the WC with a foreign Coach?are foreign Coaches better at WC or club levels?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
I don't know if these questions were asked on here already,but i'll still give it a try just being qurious.Brazil ever had a foreign Coach?do you think they will ever have one?have any team won the WC with a foreign Coach?are foreign Coaches better at WC or club levels?

No WC winnin nation has ever one w/a foreign coach.  Doubt Brazil has ever had a foreign coach, Italy certainly has never done that, don't think Brazil has either. 
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2010, 05:32:18 AM »

No WC winnin nation has ever one w/a foreign coach.  Doubt Brazil has ever had a foreign coach, Italy certainly has never done that, don't think Brazil has either. 

some countries i believe will never have a foreign coach, these are brazil, italy and germany.

1]; } ?>