April 23, 2024, 08:07:11 AM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 287440 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Covered stand tickets for TT England
« Reply #1590 on: May 30, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »
Wha de arse is dis?..So we betting in here now.. :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #1591 on: May 30, 2008, 10:35:15 PM »
The man say he get his tickets from the TTFF, Richard Groden organize the ticket and he pick them up at the TTFF office. Alyuh check yuh ticket. Anything with 4 number code seems to be bogus.
Stress.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs England Photos & Videos Thread (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #1592 on: May 30, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »
I eh know if it ever had a more accomodating superstar in any sport dan David Beckham nah.

Ah mean, we all know de fella is far from de greatest footballer but dem pics does jes give yuh a glimpse of why he so popular worldwide.  Dat scene does be recreated EVERYWHERE he go, no matter where in de world he is.

De man like he does tek de time to sign every autograph request (physically impossible yes, but it appear so nonetheless), smile and interact wit everybody and jes look like he havin FUN.

Me eh know David Beckham personally, but I have a lot of respeck fuh de guy.  He appears to be a genuinely NICE person.  I cyah even dream of doin wha he does do on a daily basis.  I woulda done leggo 2 cuss word after bout 10 minutes a people houndin me fuh autograph.

Respeck Mr Beckham.  Yuh Large!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: May 30, 2008, 10:55:58 PM »
I wonder if he have he bill
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: May 30, 2008, 11:03:43 PM »
Well said Palosssssss dat is y he sooooooooo popular he knows how 2 pull at d heart strings
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: May 30, 2008, 11:09:33 PM »
I wonder if he have he bill

lol good one, as if they giving yuh bill  :devil: :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: May 30, 2008, 11:21:24 PM »
Yes we got receipts

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: May 31, 2008, 12:16:33 AM »
like ah fella wuh ah lil coil tuh stookie ras..lol
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: View of the Hasley Crawford Stadium Grounds - Thursday 29th 2008
« Reply #1598 on: May 31, 2008, 01:49:22 AM »
Wait nah, that's not one of Warner ads he put up free there !!?!

haha.  it in COE too for those other games we played...look like it get the same exact position behind the goal.
The "group of companies" part small small so is mostly his name people is see   :rotfl:

As for the digital cable....I believe places that never had cable before could end up getting digital before places that have analog because it cheaper and faster to put down new lines compared to replacing an existing network.  It have places in parts of south with digital where parts of POS still have analog.  Up till June 30th have free installation if your area have it yet...I surprise blink hasn't dropped their prices or change their offerings at least.  I did a webcam thing with someone who has blink and well....lets just say I think their 256k/256k blink connection wasn't as fast as the flow 2MB/256k...wasn't bad and to be honest everybody going from dial up so just about everybody saying their own "fast".

A live webcam stream (instead of the expensive camera) using Media Encoder could give a good over view of what going on from early in the day and afterward... in addition to TV feeds.  Cud see what going on around the area......o well   :devil:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 01:52:35 AM by dcs »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1600 on: May 31, 2008, 04:15:22 AM »
Flash back

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: May 31, 2008, 04:55:50 AM »
When ah hear de man call Richard Groden and TTFF ah say lawd fadder...Nov 19th come back again....pressure!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: May 31, 2008, 05:05:53 AM »
Big up Becks....dat little boy must be eh even take off he tugs last night when he went in he bed.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: SW.NET & England Fans Football Sweat
« Reply #1603 on: May 31, 2008, 06:25:39 AM »
two time MVP of sweats would be dey
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1604 on: May 31, 2008, 06:26:06 AM »
Crouch has the record to make England reign in Port of Spain

An England victory is a foregone conclusion for the bookies so go for correct scoreline and first scorer

Dan Roebuck

The Guardian, Friday May 30 2008

Without any home-nation involvement in Euro 2008, turnover was high for England's winning, if at times dull, display against the United States. The 2-0 result and generally solid performance will ensure interest in the markets for the final game of the season for Fabio Capello's team against Trinidad & Tobago on Sunday.

Even a comprehensive England victory, however, is unlikely to force a change in the betting for their World Cup chances in 2010. They are chronically short at 6-5 (Sky Bet) to win Group Six - with their conquerors in European Championship qualifying, Croatia, inexplicably longer at 7-4 (Paddy Power and Totesport) - and are fifth favourites at 12-1 (general) to win the tournament in South Africa. Ridiculously, in the outright market they are ahead of France, who at a freely available 16-1 look a fair long-term investment.

The routine victory at Wembley was achieved with a starting XI that could arguably have been described as England's strongest possible for the fixture. But with the majority of players who were on Champions League final duty last week dropping out of the travelling party to Port of Spain, the team to face the Soca Warriors will be very different.

England, however, are prohibitively priced at 2-5 (Ladbrokes) to win at Hasely Crawford Stadium, with Francisco Maturana's team 8-1 (general) and the draw 4-1 (general). None of the match prices has much appeal but there could be some value in the correct-score market.

The last time the two sides met, in the 2006 World Cup finals, England were 2-0 winners and that scoreline, along with 1-0, looks the best punt. Available at 11-2 (Totesport) and 6-1 (general) respectively (for combined odds of just under 5-2), 11 of England's past 27 wins have been by those scorelines. Those who want to hedge their bets even further can include a 3-0 England win at 10-1 (Ladbrokes), giving combined odds for all three scores of slightly better than 6-4. If you don't want the hassle of splitting your stakes Boylesports quotes England as 10-11 to win "to nil".

It is always difficult to compare the form of teams from different continents but it is safe to say England's poor results in qualification for the Euro 2008 finals and one defeat in three games under Capello are still better than their hosts have achieved. Trinidad & Tobago did not win a single game at last year's Gold Cup and their better record in 2008, with victories against El Salvador, Grenada and Barbados, is eclipsed by the stature of England's opponents. But they are unbeaten under Maturana, a coach who won the Copa América with Colombia in 2001, so England will perhaps have to be patient before making the breakthrough. Blue Square offers 7-2 the first goal of the game is scored between the 31st and 45th minute inclusive, as it was on Wednesday.

Steven Gerrard's man-of-the-match performance against the United States will have many punters looking to back him at 7-1 (Ladbrokes) to be the first goalscorer on Sunday. But a better bet might be Peter Crouch at a standout 6-1 with Ladbrokes (some firms have him at 7-2). The Liverpool striker is yet to start a game under Capello but should do so in Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen's absence. Seven of his 12 international goals have come in friendlies, including three against Jamaica before the 2006 World Cup. He also scored the opener the last time England played Trinidad and William Hill offers 6-4 he scores at any time in the match.

Gerrard may captain this team but the layers think he will not lead the side out for the first competitive international of Capello's reign. Ladbrokes reckons John Terry will wear the armband against Andorra in September and has shortened its price from 7-4 to evens. Rio Ferdinand is 5-4 and Gerrard 5-1 (Ladbrokes).

Hill's is obviously impressed with the contribution of the second-half substitute David Bentley at Wembley and makes the Blackburn midfielder 8-11 to start England's World Cup qualifier against Andorra, pushing out David Beckham to 11-10. Jermain Defoe's failure to convert the chances that came his way into goals, by contrast, has seen his odds drift to 9-4 with Hill's that he starts against the principality in the match in Barcelona. Owen is 2-5 to make the starting line-up.

Selections
England to defeat Trinidad & Tobago 1-0 in Sunday's match at Hasely Crawford Stadium at 11-2 (Totesport)

England to win the match 2-0 at 6-1 (general)

Peter Crouch to score the first goal of the game in Port of Spain at 6-1 (Ladbrokes)

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: May 31, 2008, 06:33:49 AM »
Omar...

If I am not mistaken TRINIMITCH is a indian version of Morvant Man

Did he not sweat before in COE?

Make that a Case of Stag and yuh ON!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: May 31, 2008, 07:24:17 AM »
I would have liked if someone interview Beenieman and get his thoughts on this fixture. No one has done that to date, I'm surprised.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: May 31, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »
d top marksman in d 1st sweat will be there....couldnt make d last one cuz of skool...but i will be dere....so close allyuh leg.. :)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: May 31, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »
like ah fella wuh ah lil coil tuh stookie ras..lol

hoss i unemployed...jus makin d ppl happy...

it gone already so i happy 2... 8)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: May 31, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »
Stuepessss !!!

I real vex ah go be missing that sweat dread...
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: May 31, 2008, 08:25:14 AM »

Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: May 31, 2008, 08:30:23 AM »
If the games is coming live via internet. Would someone please place the link on here for people in the US and other places… so we could see the game tomorrow please.  Thanks.  :praying:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: May 31, 2008, 08:34:36 AM »

down and personal with the Youths  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
well I hope allya get the 2018 WC
That was just an incredible experience for a bunch of TnT youths.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:44:09 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: View of the Hasley Crawford Stadium Grounds - Thursday 29th 2008
« Reply #1614 on: May 31, 2008, 08:36:56 AM »
Nice pics Kandi...
Ah feel your brother working secret service :)

secret service.. worse than dat it look like he wokkin for Google...

Nice Pics Kandi....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #1615 on: May 31, 2008, 08:37:01 AM »
The man say he get his tickets from the TTFF, Richard Groden organize the ticket and he pick them up at the TTFF office.

He said the third party picked it up from the TTFF office...he didn't pick it up from the TTFF office directly.  He said the third party (unnamed) was some official partner of the TTFF.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #1616 on: May 31, 2008, 08:39:22 AM »
This thing broadcasting on NCC4 or not?
The ad for the Lunch and Lime fete in Jean Pierre says that it broadcasting the game live exclusively.

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: May 31, 2008, 08:43:37 AM »
I glad for the Kids, once in a lifetime opportunity they get  there, hope it inspires them to continue to put in d hard work to get better.......This is where Becks always gets my respect, he does this everywhere he goes, maybe he can persuade adidas to open a beckham coaching clinic in trinidad just like he has in england, asia and usa, they already sponsor T&T so it wont be ah big seen.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: May 31, 2008, 08:47:44 AM »
The ad for the Lunch and Lime fete in Jean Pierre says that it broadcasting the game live exclusively.

NCC showing it doh study that thing, they want yuh money for lime, i see the advertisement on NCC yesterday about the game being live and exclusive on thier channel
Youtube Channel

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:27 AM »

Now that I’m really thinking about it; we playing England oh gosh!  They go make sure that they hooligan fans who couldn’t make it to Trinidad could see it live via internet. So the only problem is to find the links.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

1]; } ?>