March 28, 2024, 10:40:33 PM

Author Topic: lil swimmers  (Read 164802 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: lil swimmers
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2014, 06:40:39 PM »
Tell him persevere in de good fight. Siddung and school him on some Anthony Nesty footage.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2014, 11:00:44 PM »
Trouble in camp..Angel announce he hate swimming, it's been a couple years now..he says he doing it for everyone else...lilman says he doesn't agree with his training..only MzTing who moved herself down to the B group ( and b group coach) is saying she happy..mammy had a talk with the head coach..we little concerned..obviously being a top ranked swimmer is not all ice cream & cake. ..don't know what to say or do right now..saw it coming, the preparation for that last meet was weak Angel missed about 40 % of the practices, for some other important events??and lilman and the coach battle seem to pick up even more..hmmm.  I knew this day would come, didn't expect it yet. :worried:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 16, 2014, 04:32:18 PM »
Lilman
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/163831313666941/photos/a.700770489973018.1073741868.163831313666941/700772079972859/?type=1&theater

Angel in London, Ont, for Eastern Canadian Tri Competition(LC). Only down for 3 events.

I hope he enjoy himself, cause we simming in hot water lilbit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:36:16 PM by maxg »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 16, 2014, 11:44:52 PM »
Just yesterday I realized dis thread going fuh nearly 6 years ... many, many accomplishments in that time. Easy tuh overlook, but they add up.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »
Florida-based Donahue out Carifta swim team
Published: Thursday, April 17, 2014
Nigel Simon (T&T Guardian)

Florida-based Alexandria Donahue has withdrawn from the T&T team which departs on Sunday to compete at the 29th Carifta Swimming Championships from Monday to Sunday at the Piscina Olimpico Roly Bislik, Oranjestad, Savaneta, Aruba, the same venue as in 2009.

Donahue, who attends Plant Senior High School, was a key member of both the Carifta, and Central American and Caribbean Amateur Swimming Confederation (CCCAN) meets for the past years and was expected to play a vital role at this meet as well but is unavailable.

Last year, she swam to gold in the 15-17 girls 100 metres breaststroke (1:12.33 mins) and silver in the 15-17 girls 200m breaststroke in 2:43.05, to deny Jamaican duo Zara Bailey (2:41.37) and Breanna Roman (2:44.14), a one-two finish at the Carifta meet in Jamaica while at the CCCAN event, she won the CCCAN 100m breaststroke in 1:14.01 and also added a bronze.

Despite her absence, T&T will be represented by a very competitive 33-member team led by David Mc Leod and Jabari Baptiste for the Carifta meet which is expected to be a very competitive one as it will serve as an official qualifying meet for the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 which will be held in Kazan, Russia.

It has already been approved as a qualifying meet for Central American and Caribbean Games (CAC) in Veracruz, Mexico and the Youth Olympic Games.

In Aruba, T&T will be aiming for its first team title since 2010 in Jamaica after it ended second on the medal table with a haul of 51 (22 gold, 16 silver and 13 bronze), 13 behind Guadeloupe (17 gold, 28 silver and 19 bronze) last year while Aruba was third with 50 (21 gold, 17 silver and 12 bronze). It was the third straight win for Guadeloupe.

At the Amateur Swimming Association National Long Course swim meet which was held in March, Mc Leod of Atlantis Aquatics and Baptiste of Marlins used the event which served as a qualifier for the Carifta Swim meet and Caribbean Islands Swimming Championship, to book tickets to the Nanjing, China Youth Olympic by bettering qualifying times in the 15-17 boys 50m freestyle.

Mc Leod won the event in 23.98 while Baptiste took silver in 24.20 seconds as they both dipped under the B standard qualifying time while attaining Carifta A and B marks as well.

Also in the swim squad is Jada Chai of Atlantis, the standout swimmer at the long course event with no fewer than 12 Carifta qualifying times attained, and Arieos Aquatechs’ Kristin Julien, who has also secured a ticket to China. T&T will also be represented in the Open Water swim where the girls 15-17 trio of David-sisters, Syriah and Shania, and Theana Hay are medal contenders.

Last year in Jamaica, Syriah won the 15-17 Open Water gold while Hay got silver, and Shania won silver in the 13-14 category, and Christian Marsden, bronze in the boys’ equivalent.

For the swim team, Marlins’ Mark Pouchet will serve as head coach while former ASATT president, Hazel Haynes of Tidal Wave Aquatics has been appointed coach of the Open Water team.

The duo of Brian Wickham (Centre of Excellence Sea Hawks) and Chabeth Haynes (Tidal Wave) are also part of the coaching staff which will be managed by former national swimmer, Shastri Sankar.

On return home, the local swimmers will then turn their attention to the Caribbean Islands Swimming Championship carded for Barbados in July.

T&T Carifta Swimming team

Open Water

13-14 Boys: Christian Marsden, Kael Yorke, James Gillette

15-17 Boys: Jivan Chee Foon, Andrew Gillette, Kyle Caracciolo

15-17 Girls: Syriah David, Theana Hay, Shania David
Swimmers

11-12 Girls: Jada Chai, Jahmia Harley, Vrisnelit Faure, Deshor Edwards, Sabrina David

11-12 Boys: Gabriel Bynoe, Aqeel Joseph, Josiah Duke, Luke Gillette, Jae-Hwa Lee Wing, Jean-Marc Granderson

13-14 Girls: Amira Pilgrim

13-14 Boys: Justin Samlalsingh, Kael Yorke, Christian Marsden, Osaze Riley, James Gillette, Jeron Thompson, Dario Omiss, Christopher Mohammed

15-17 Girls: Kristen Julien, Ariel Cape, Syriah David,

15-17 Boys: David Mc Leod, Jabari Baptiste, Jeron O’Brien, Jonathan Farah, Joshua Ramkissoon.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 28, 2014, 11:50:21 AM »
Next meet. Team Champs - Section 4
http://www.rougeetornatation.com/chpt---section-4.ws

SC morning, LC for finals.
nb: Section 1 are top clubs, and concluded last weekend.
We started in, and won Section 5 last year. We will be the biggest club of the 9 in Sect4. with 74 swimmers, closest is 65. smallest  : 23

Not sure what events they all doing yet, but I know Lilman doing the 400 IM (ranked 3rd), he can't brakes no mo. :devil:

add: psych sheets up
add: lilman start whining bout the 200 breast ahready..mammy keep tryin to encourage him, I say no big deal, is just like a quiz...not no final exam..just make a effort

add: Pointe Claire(the big club- 190 swimmers, down the street from us, who also wooing us, which we met with) won Div 1 by 1000 points (2597 pts). Last place club - 50 swimmers- moving down (697.5 pts)
add: Lilman almost manage to get himself grounded for a incident at school (detention). I was cancelling his trip to this meet. Mammy say we can't punish the team for his indiscretions.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:59:06 AM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 06, 2014, 02:05:05 PM »
We won Team Champs.
The boys did 4 gold each, mzTing 2 - won all their relay, except Mixed 50 free, Mzting get outtouch by .01 secs at the wall.
Lilman not happy with the weekend added 3 secs in his 200 fly, and only dropped 1, in 200 free.
meanhile Angel and Mzting dropped in most.
most outsatnding performance may have been Angel's 25.49 50 fly. With that went 21st in Canada Open.
Mzting on top of the world, did CISC standards and sent a message to a TT coach to see if her time will be considered. We told her, may not be good enough, will have to go lower. She say  she intends to, but she wants to give notice, she wants to represent. ohh K !

We not exactly happy with the coach, growing reasons...one being, since the head coach has pulled back and turned over the A team to him,  to me he thinks he is the star, instead of developing his charges to be stars...in addition, it doesn't help that since MzTing left and went to B group, she is not only the only happy one swimming, she is seeing lower times again. Amongst others. , We thinking we ready to switch..but they saying they don't want to go..and to be honest, we all still like the social atmosphere at the club. tough times ahead...literally
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:19:52 AM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2014, 07:20:51 AM »
I ready to move to the big club. The kids don't want to.
2 minute drive, better environment for training and development, top head coach. Cannot beat back the social atmosphere at our current club doh. Not sure anywhere can , even TT. These parents live for this. They had everything running so smoothly at team champs, it was better than being home.
That hard to beat, and gives them that family feeling. Difficult to leave.

Yet to grow, one has to leave the comfort of any nest. We can still be family, even if apart, no less love.
Angel & Mzting, go to school downtown , so staying might be ok for them, but lilman will be in HS for 2 more years, the big club is opposite his school. I pushing this head.

I'm certain lilman will appreciate the better coaching.

Only issue is when swim major meets, possibly against each other, different clubs.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:35:56 AM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 14, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »
Lilman named to East team, for a camp & meet, East vs West canada, the week following National Age championships.
He has also been named to the Canadian Youth ID team SC 15 & Under, for 100 fly and 400, 800 and Medley relays. At selection, he was the youngest at 14.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:01:52 PM by maxg »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 14, 2014, 03:57:53 PM »
Lilman named to East team, for a camp & meet, East vs West canada, the week following National Age championships.
He has also been named to the Canadian Youth ID team SC 15 & Under, for 100 fly and 400, 800 and Medley relays. At selection, he was the youngest at 14.

:beermug: (He sending any credit de coach's way?)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 14, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »

:beermug: (He sending any credit de coach's way?)
No choice. That is who is registered as his coach. And therefore has received the associated kudos and recognition...rightfully so
Even if I think mammy deserve more kudos over the last year..
IMO, Lilman (and Angel) has made  rep teams for Intl Competition and Prov. team since he was 11,  always as the youngest member...3 yrs pre this coach. So how much is the coach and how much is lilman? Of course, therefore ever coach has to take some measure of credit for any successful athlete or team. I know in some cases doh, if yuh get talent to work with, it hard for a coach to degrade that talent..even if the athlete/team might be discouraged, even with better than average results. However, if you start of with a better than average team,  A good coach would maintain or improve on that talent as well as keep the athlete/team confident and motivated for future improved performances.Or is it always about the results now ? for me, depending on the age, if developmental, amateur as opposed to pro, it's about future..
add: Habs RULE
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:21:12 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2014, 02:54:18 PM »
yup...mammy & coach clash..no fireworks, just some  :busshead:  .. waiting to see if any unfortunate after shocks tomorrow.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2014, 11:13:17 AM »
MzTing will be representing  T&T at CISC in Barbados.. Special thanks to COE Seahawks and Coach Wickham for following up for her.
Mostly doing relays.
Needless to say, she's on Cloud 9.  She rush an start playing soca, and dancing all round the house, "A A A...ah make it..A A A".
This has always been one of her dreams. I wonder if it will light up her dedication once again. We think so.
Meanwhile, Angel come out with, he would have gone to Carifta, if we could have afforded it. In truth we couldn't.
As he would have had to fly down to TT for Trials, then fly back to school, then Fly down again to meet the team to go Aruba. We niether could have afford the money or the time this year. To many away meets.
I turn to Lilman an say "Only you now". He say "Dad , I'm Canadian, I don't even know trinidad & Tobago".
I say, "Son, I'm CanaTTian, I do anything to represnt my countries..and at my age and stage, all I can do, is try to convince you..so bear with meh nah"   ;)  ..We all had a lil laugh.. Ah doh think ah getting thru with he doh.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 10, 2014, 11:49:03 PM »
Lilman confidence is totally shot. I have never seen him as worried as he is about this meet on the weekend. And what mr Coach tell him " you should have listened to me" . so who was he listening to? For sure, the coach wasn't listening to him at all.
 Rough waters ahead. Meanwhile Angel hardly practicing, due to exams, and not going to this meet at all. He and Mzting gone B group . Only lilman tryin to stick it out. Mzting not missing practice at all, and hoping to have a good meet before her flight to TT next week. She is so pumped, we hoping the experience is positive and she comes back further motivated. She is really excited to hook up with her TT teammates. Wow..Lilman...no talks, nothing...I can't wait for the season to finish, hate seeing him miserable like this. 5 meets leftmeets left, this weekend tough meet, the Provincials (P2), age group Nationals,East vs West Canada and Provincial games. I think we may scratch the last, if he don't cheer up by then.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 13, 2014, 09:27:51 PM »
Bad day. Mzting didn't have good times at the meet and lilman was sick. (Gastro).
Later, he expressed he don't want to swim any meets for the rest of the season, he isn't feeling any passion. Yup, the boys are broken. trying to repair..one thing for sure, as of now, we will not swim with that coach again. We are trying to keep them swimming, by going to the B group, however, lilman thinking it's not a good idea. I tend to agree, however, it might be that or quit. Can't let the boys quit.. We trying to work it out.We have to.
Swimming is not life, but the next few days will determine how we choose to live.

We tried so hard to escape this burnout phase and it still caught up with us.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:32:43 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2014, 12:17:25 PM »
We manage to convince Lilman to go on final day. Did 3 events, was way off best times, but qualified for each final. As he was a bit dizzy after the 200 IM, we diecided not to go back for Finals. MzTing also made final in 100 fly doing a best time, but missed out in B final of 100 free, still 2 secs of pb. She left for TT this afternoon, in full excitement. She doesn't expect to medal at the CISC, but is hoping to get a couple points by at least making it to finals. She will be swimming 4 relays and should be a help there.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 17, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »
MzTing has landed...1st text, said "Dad. The immigration lady said ' Welcome Home'"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2014, 01:26:06 PM »
Mzting say she sore..she crying she has never trained so hard in her life..she is training with Seahawks. Said, the coach (mrs Ferdinand,) doh make Joke. And she loving every minute of it..and btw, could she stay an extra 2 weeks to do a training camp after the meet, run by that coach...pleeeaaasssseee...

Meanwhile, the boys doing ok at Canada Cup..made a couple C finals, no best times, but close..mammy glad, cause it shows that since they went with B Team coach, they still competitive and doing ok, without the stress...besides beating everyone from Elite team
http://www.swimrankings.net/services/CalendarFile/10481/live/index_us.html

Able body Final events:
There will be A and B finals for each event of the program. The A Final precedes the B Final.
There will also be an exclusive 18 and under C final for swimmers that have not qualified for A and B finals. A minimum of 8 qualified swimmers is required for that final to be swim
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:46:20 PM by maxg »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2014, 03:41:32 PM »
MzTing has landed...1st text, said "Dad. The immigration lady said ' Welcome Home'"

Good stuff!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Pilots anchor swimmers
« Reply #379 on: July 02, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »
Pilots anchor swimmers
Story Created: Jul 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM ECT (T&T Express)

Trinidad and Tobago national swim team has been anchored by a Caribbean Airlines pilots strike at Piarco International Airport and so have been unable to depart for the Caribbean Island Swimming Championships in Barbados.

“We have problems. We were supposed to leave this afternooon (yesterday), but our flight has been cancelled,” T&T team manager Gary Morales disclosed. “We have been talking to our travel and Bee Wee (Caribbean Airways) trying to highlight the gravity of the situation and to request that we be prioritised to get to Barbados.”

Some members left for Barbados prior to yesterday’s developments. However, a total 38 swimmers and support staff, due to leave yesterday, were prevented from doing so. With the CISC competition scheduled to start tomorow morning, manager Morales said he had gotten no firm solution, despite several efforts to sort out the situation.

“Nothing has been confirmed as yet. There is some speculation that we might be able to get some (team members) out tomorrow, but nothing has been confirmed,” Morales added.

The one positive is that swimmers had been spared the trauma of going to the airport and having to return. Morales explained that on hearing news of possible industrial action by the pilots, he contacted both the airline and travel agency  and confirmed that their flight were indeed grounded. “I then sent out communication to all the parents,” said Morales, adding, “I do not know if anyone went up there.”
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2014, 08:02:14 AM »
Wow..did't post awhile..Pro,u didn't handle it?

Things got very hectic, coming to the end.
Will do a quick summary shortly..
Meanwhile we starting new season, new club - Pointe Claire this week..15 mins walk..

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 18, 2014, 04:47:40 PM »
One month at new club. Everybody enjoying immensely...excpt Angel has been sick for the last 3 weeks different ailments from Belly, to head and then ah cold. The coach has him doing a separate practice till he catches himself and catch up. Meanwhile Lilman wukkin nice. Running down the big boys (& girls) hard. Very happy with the coach & himself. MzTing making a nice effort as well.
1st meet for MzTing (Snr Dev grp) Oct 31, Qc Cup, only 2 hrs , and boys(Elite grp), Brantford, 6/7 hr drive. Mammy say we going fer sure.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 28, 2014, 11:11:19 AM »
the good news. This coach has lilman pumped, he working harder than he has ever worked before. Not only to the level of team, but his rapport with his swimmers as well. Angel health wise better, he went into a school debating provincial tournament last weekend, and announced he and his partner are now off to Nationals. :-\     I feel we could lose him, if anybody might turn him back doh, is this coach. He seem to have a plan, in spite of all the missing.
The great news, he's (the Coach) been selected as one of the top coaches in Canada. We managed to get one of the recognized best. A ittle by accident, but God works in mysterious ways.
https://www.swimming.ca/NewsArticle.aspx?newsid=4409

the things that make yuh go hmmm.. How much it will take him away from his own charges. eg. his 1st meeting, is same weekend as our 1st Home meet. Trust in the lord.
MzTing has recieved a few calls from American Universities, and has been invited to visit a couple. No concrete (financial offer on table yet), they say most likely there would be a combination of Academic & Athletic offers, and probably not cover 100 %. The cost of US education, we hoping closer to 100 than not. We said, if not, we have Top world recognized Universities here which a year in the US will cover for the whole program, no problem. She wants to go away, 1deg south, she says is better than this cold place. btw Dad, UTT has a good program I like..   ;D 
She is still working hard, possibly harder than she ever did (even though she misses a couple practices for school), still doing 6 a week and enjoying. I still think doh, she needs to concentrate even more on technical improvement as well. Difficult to mention anything, as she gets very defensive on any critique. Hopefully, the coach will recognize and have time to fix.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:33:29 AM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 29, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
Just discovered what perpetuate the belief that Black People can't swim. I just paid our swimming bill for the 3 kids, and the 1st 2 meets. over 5 K and counting.. Black people choose NOT to pay for swimming, not NOT to swim.  :-[
 :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 30, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
Just discovered what perpetuate the belief that Black People can't swim. I just paid our swimming bill for the 3 kids, and the 1st 2 meets. over 5 K and counting.. Black people choose NOT to pay for swimming, not NOT to swim.  :-[

Learning 2 swim v Swimming competitive different stories. Is only now it have community pools where u can go 2 learn. It was only the Y in my day.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2014, 01:12:29 PM »
oh no. MzTing feeling under the weather,cramps etc. and suppose to have practice this evening (she will probably skip that), tomorrow morning 6 to 9 am..and do 2 of her not so events at her 1st meet tomorrow afternoon. (200 IM . 2.37:99 . ranked 37th, 100 free 1.00:32 rnk 14 as per psyche sheet). She was hoping to improve on those times to better her application chances, but with how she's feeling and the heavy practices, she is a bit worried. I think her coach is prepping his team for a bigger meet down the road, but she wanted good times NOW. I tryin to get her to relax, but like it stressin her more. Calling Super mammy ! Callin Super mammy !
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:14:45 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2014, 01:27:09 PM »

Learning 2 swim v Swimming competitive different stories. Is only now it have community pools where u can go 2 learn. It was only the Y in my day.
in my time was just CIC pool, open to a very select, and I mean VERY select few.
The thing is, in TT it's like 150 -200 TT to join swim club(as opposed to 1600 CAD), but not much ppl interested. The coaches work for free or next to nothing. It's the time and dedication required that seems to keep ppl away. These coaches are to be greatly commended as well as their charges.
Here, it's more of a normal activity, although in the whole scheme of finances, it's still low on the sport totem pole, as the professional sports take precedence. I would imagine for the same reasons it's lo priority in TT. However, with the coaches dedication and character building of this activity, it's a fanatastic deal, especially in TT.  Mind you, 6 years ago, I was quite ignorant of all that.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:29:13 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2014, 08:32:04 PM »
Psche sheet for Brantford
http://www.brantfordaquaticclub.ca/canbac/UserFiles/File/si%202014%20psych%20sheets%20final(1).pdf

add : Swima, what yuh think of dem times, although a 1st meet, it look like it go be a scorcher. Lottsa talent there.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:47:05 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
well it was a scorcher. The kids manage only few finals but good licks share from the other boys. Even Lilman other Trini panda (Tariq Lashley) drop some on them. Tariq had a pretty good meet, and looked real good, did some best times. He just have to carry these over to the National meets and he good to go.
The good news is, had our boys done their best times they would have been in the top three. So why no best times. This is what Lilman was most vexed about. Both the coach and us explained. This was those kids 2nd & 3 rd meet, they consider it a big meet. This is our 1st meet, the coach treats it as a training meet, no taper, no race suits (just training gear), no shave. For these guys it's a big test meet, for us it's a intro to the best meet. He shake he head, he nod, he say he understand..by the time we reach home.."Coach put me in to many events, I don't like no meet without race suit, why we have to do meet like that, we should just stay home then.."  Boy doh like to lose at all. buh we dun know that. In truth doh..I didn't realize what a wickedly intense meet this was.
http://results.teamunify.com/canbac/

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 11, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
Meet looked like it was a lot of fun. Quite fast for this time of year. Really makes me envious when I think of the low quality we have here overall.

Tell Emil to cool it nah. He too big now to be getting vex at every meet. The key to success is knowing when to produce the big performances.
Success will never take you by surprise.

1]; } ?>