April 23, 2024, 11:02:16 PM

Author Topic: NBA Draft...  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NBA Draft...
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
Your thoughts?

I will limit my comments to what my hapless Knickerblockheads have done thus far... I really ent know nutten about dis Danilari dude to really pass judgment, but we probably shoulda try to trade down.  There was plenty of mediocrity available lower down at a more negotiable price and the sucess of Bargnani in TO aside, I'm still not sold on these European dudes.  There's Dirk, there's Gasol and after that is ah reach.  Once yuh reaching fuh names like Biedrins yuh know dat pool too shallow tuh hold any fish.

I'll be back with general thoughts... but on the surface Portland fans might be due for a catharsis, talk about a stocked team getting a wingman like Rush to supplement Roy and Webster.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
Re: NBA Draft...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »
Fellaz like punishment yes.....to back Knicks....dem men have ah spirit of wiggin. Boss guards was there at #6 yo...Marbury have one year left on contract.  Seattle was even worse....some teams jus guarantee to do nonsense every year, Durant was a no-brainer las yr is d only reason dey eh mess that up.
Nets do well though...Lopez get good ratings...Miami will be back with Wade and Marion and Beasley
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:23:01 PM »
I doh know about euros either nah ,Bargs once said he doh worry is just basketball  ??? man get the outta here with that shit jed ,worry worry u stinking up the court ......we had to trade for Jermaine Oneal ,cause he not stepping up fast enough .
We shoulda take whats his name Gay from The Blazers .

But it looks good

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:32:18 PM by Quagmire »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »
Fellaz like punishment yes.....to back Knicks....dem men have ah spirit of wiggin. Boss guards was there at #6 yo...Marbury have one year left on contract.  Seattle was even worse....some teams jus guarantee to do nonsense every year, Durant was a no-brainer las yr is d only reason dey eh mess that up.
Nets do well though...Lopez get good ratings...Miami will be back with Wade and Marion and Beasley

Yuh better believe dat  ;). Any way ah doh want tuh count Marion in yet, cuz we doh know what going on behind closed doors, as far as making ah big move and trading Marion. Let us just see how things go from 2morrow wid free agency market and every thing else. If Riley cud bring Shaq here, any player will be possible, trust me.

Ah have 2 names fuh tuh run on all yuh doh, Carlos Boozer, well he have a house in south florida already, he has expressed interest in playing fuh de Heat and Riley like him. De Clippers Elton Brand, well he has always been on Riley's list. De word around de Heat is tuh get one of dem right now or grab one of dem when we clear Marion from de books. Yuh know real big, big players now will be interested to play wid Wade and Beasley, so it looking sweet, sweet, sweet fuh de future. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Wade and Beasley - De real deal
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:41:42 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>