April 19, 2024, 07:40:43 AM

Author Topic: Intellectual Wrestler or Identity Crisis??  (Read 1752 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Intellectual Wrestler or Identity Crisis??
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7469398.stm

Kudos to his father for giving him his blessings.... ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Intellectual Wrestler or Identity Crisis??
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
Dais ah common ploy. Yuh remember Abdullah the Butcher, and how dey used tuh call him de Madman from Sudan? Is Canada de man from. Rowdy Roddy Piper used tuh come out wit bagpipes and ah kilt. Dey say he was from Scotland, but he was from Canada. "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff was supposedly from Russia, but he from Canada too. Is jes entertainment.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »
Dais ah common ploy. Yuh remember Abdullah the Butcher, and how dey used tuh call him de Madman from Sudan? Is Canada de man from. Rowdy Roddy Piper used tuh come out wit bagpipes and ah kilt. Dey say he was from Scotland, but he was from Canada. "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff was supposedly from Russia, but he from Canada too. Is jes entertainment.

Oh goorch Tallman yuh killing mih dey. Doh say dem tings I is ah real wrestling fan :-[
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »
Dem ting sorf, Yuh want entertainment, Check Lucha Libre on Fox Sports en Espanyol.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »

Oh goorch Tallman yuh killing mih dey. Doh say dem tings I is ah real wrestling fan :-[
So u eint know that ,as a fan u should .Edge and christian aint really brothers ,edge fron Canada and Christian from Florida .
The undertaker not really from Death Valley what.But he is still the greatest of all time .
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 11:36:27 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 05:42:59 AM »

So u eint know that ,as a fan u should .Edge and christian aint really brothers ,edge fron Canada and Christian from Florida .
The undertaker not really from Death Valley what.But he is still the greatest of all time .

BLASPHEMY !!! >:(  all of it, well except for the undertaker being the GREATEST of all time.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Tallman is ah wonder ya ent say that wrestling is Fake :devil:..................whoooops.......................that was my thinkin voice ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »
BUH WUH DE ASS???

Abdullah de Butcher is a canadian?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>