April 24, 2024, 07:24:43 PM

Author Topic: 2008-09 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!  (Read 74615 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: 2008-09 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:18 AM »
Steups!!

Carvalho play 11 minutes -  1 pt

Van de Sar play 31 minutes - 1 pt

Keane was my big secret weapon to explode against Stoke - 2pts

Brought in Mido against Sunderland - Injured in warm ups 0 pts

Griffin from Stoke on de bench with 6 pts - Luke more play 20 mins againt A. Villa - 1pt

Is only pressure, but i have more weapons to offload.........

ah love it!!

I never see thing so. Last week all three of mih subs ent play.

- This week I was going to change meite, then i hear he injury fix, I leave him next thing ah hear man injure himself again in the warmup *steups* 0
- Geovanni with he big number 10 stay right on the bench again. 0
- I was going to sub out Carlos, then I had to use that to clear out Ashton who went and injured himself. 0
- Inexplicably Davenport sit out the match. 0
End result, a big 0 in the starting lineup.
Add to that clichy injured off (1), Captain Torres (2) popping down big time, Lampard (2)ent making a note against Man U...Nolan (2) throwing away a perectly good goal. Imagine I had to rely on flicking Carlton Cole to get mih to 30 points. The only good news is I ent get penalise for making a second transfer.

i was feeling bad, but now i realise i in good company with andre, samo and Royalian on the second page i feel better. ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2008, 03:57:34 PM »
Steups!!

Carvalho play 11 minutes -  1 pt

Van de Sar play 31 minutes - 1 pt

Keane was my big secret weapon to explode against Stoke - 2pts

Brought in Mido against Sunderland - Injured in warm ups 0 pts

Griffin from Stoke on de bench with 6 pts - Luke more play 20 mins againt A. Villa - 1pt

Is only pressure, but i have more weapons to offload.........

ah love it!!

I never see thing so. Last week all three of mih subs ent play.

- This week I was going to change meite, then i hear he injury fix, I leave him next thing ah hear man injure himself again in the warmup *steups* 0
- Geovanni with he big number 10 stay right on the bench again. 0
- I was going to sub out Carlos, then I had to use that to clear out Ashton who went and injured himself. 0
- Inexplicably Davenport sit out the match. 0
End result, a big 0 in the starting lineup.
Add to that clichy injured off (1), Captain Torres (2) popping down big time, Lampard (2)ent making a note against Man U...Nolan (2) throwing away a perectly good goal. Imagine I had to rely on flicking Carlton Cole to get mih to 30 points. The only good news is I ent get penalise for making a second transfer.

i was feeling bad, but now i realise i in good company with andre, samo and Royalian on the second page i feel better. ;D

it have a second page  :devil:

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »
was ah real jumbie week, but yuh hadda love de fantasy league admins..

imagine berbatov get full 3 bonus points for a game he was invisible in for the most part.

not a bonus point for robinho despite him getting all the plaudits for a man of the match performance with a goal and 2 assists.

nada for gerrard either..

the game real haphazard now but doh worry, ronaldo soon come.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:18 AM »

imagine berbatov get full 3 bonus points for a game he was invisible in for the most part.

So much men pull stones in that match that they had to give the bonus points out randomly imo But in all fairness, he did make the shot that Cech spill for Park...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
The bonus point system is this game is a joke every week, not just this week.

It is the flukesiest part of the game but yuh have to accept it for what it is and hope that over the course of the season it evens out.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »

So much men pull stones in that match that they had to give the bonus points out randomly imo But in all fairness, he did make the shot that Cech spill for Park...

JS Park, Obi Mikel, Ashley Cole, Alex, Ferdinand, Rooney all deserve to get bonus up before berbatov.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
Berbee (to a lesser extent) is one ah dem players like Ronaldo, Lampard and Gerry , that no matter what he put down on the field he end up with bonus points. But ah must admit I was rel surprised at dat 3 points...I eh complaining tho...he was my top striker this week.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
Bonus points does be real upsetting  >:( Fabregas, Laursen, Barry, Essien etc could pencil in no matter what type ah game they had.
This is a scary week...have potential for some big scores and I couldn't maximise my chances for this having to sell injured players. So fingers crossed men who expected to score hattricks behave themselves (except d men who I have  ;D ).
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2008, 07:53:27 AM »
ah could only laugh yes..

come in late last night under some pace and say lemme make ah quick change before ah dive out again..

ah say ah go ditch robinson with he shitty, injured self and take a 4 pt hit and buy van der sar.

3 hurry clicks later and is friggin schwarzer ah gone and ditch and blow meh whole budget by mistake yes!   >:(

wildcard go hadda come out next week.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

Hey fantasy manager...yea you. Has your performance this year not been up to par? Has your team been very sluggish? Do you need a lift in your game? Feel as though your team has been shooting blanks and you need a lift?

We know you are a poor manager and have not been able to mask it this season, but don't worry, things are about to change for you.

INTRODUCING FOR THE LOW PRICE OF.....your wildard!!! RONALDOAGRA!!! This red pill will increase your team's weekly total by captaincy rule and make you look genius to everyone. Get it now before the guaranteed price increase about to come as sales increase.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

Hey fantasy manager...yea you. Has your performance this year not been up to par? Has your team been very sluggish? Do you need a lift in your game? Feel as though your team has been shooting blanks and you need a lift?

We know you are a poor manager and have not been able to mask it this season, but don't worry, things are about to change for you.

INTRODUCING FOR THE LOW PRICE OF.....your wildard!!! RONALDOAGRA!!! This red pill will increase your team's weekly total by captaincy rule and make you look genius to everyone. Get it now before the guaranteed price increase about to come as sales increase.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you should PM this to andre samuel..

since his saviour injured, he languishing on the dreaded page 2..  :devil:

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »
oh d dreaded page 2,when ever yuh there u feel  like ur side doomed
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

:-\ Hmmmm...after viewin his team is mr dinho a double agent he asks?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

My team is a work in progress.  The season is long and hard and eventually the cream will rise to the top.  I watching the pretenders to the throne and laughing at the temporary good luck that they are having.

Just for de record Omar, i jump on that ronaldo train late last season, but i must admit, when he came into my side, my team turned into ah pantyman team..........lol.

only 7 out of 38 games gone and man talking already........lol.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »
the race is not for the swiftest
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »
where is the antiguan from last year?

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

Mr Omarldinho sir,

u did not answer the question. in review of your statement regarding mr samuel i've realised that you have sent in your $19.99 and wildcard and purchased your Ronaldoagra plus captaincy. so are you a double agent dissin the man then doin the same thing...sendin out disinformation into the atmosphere?

don't get me wrong i myself intend to jump on the train in d next 3-4 weeks to cancel out men but i'm jus wonderin

Brand New Infomercial!!!

My team is a work in progress.  The season is long and hard and eventually the cream will rise to the top.  I watching the pretenders to the throne and laughing at the temporary good luck that they are having.

Just for de record Omar, i jump on that ronaldo train late last season, but i must admit, when he came into my side, my team turned into ah pantyman team..........lol.

ah love it!!

Mr Samuel,

my question for you is if you could please name said pretenders to the throne who havin luck?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »
I will have to invest in the greasy red pill mihself...

After a encouraging first week, like picking Carlos in mih team blight it and i sliding down dah board like if ah on roller skates.

I lose patience with Torres and drop him : he score 2 brace in 2 weeks
I decide to ride Meite injury out : man come back from it and promptly injure himself in a warmup
I draft in Geovanni - man get bench. I have him on the bench two weeks now cos Hull was to play Arsenal and a Spurs team i figure have to start gelling sometime. Is two weeks now they decide to start him and he ripping up the leaderboard.
I draft in Davenport - week after man get bench and can't see he way back into the first team.
I take a huge penalty hit to bring in Wright Phillips, man playing well two weeks now but can't make a note pointwise again
Ashton was ripping out - man get injured out until next year.
Nolan ent make a note since I bring him in to replace Krancjar who like he legs make a crix.
Since I bring in Denilson  - de gunners playing de arsenal
Last week i bring in Olsson to replace Meite - man stay with he 6 points on the bench, as west Brom go all against the odds, whereas fricking Wigan and Figueroa pop down...
Barry stay right there and flattering to deceive..
Well we all know what happen to Carlos, after I decide to play patriotic.

The only men who make any kind of decent return on mih investment is Carlton Cole, Zaki, and Lampard.

And to top it all off, last week Omar give me the zeppo about Defoe and I ignore it. 11 points. Ah vex!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

ah love it!!

Pretenders to the throne????

As i recall there are few who are always consistently at the top year in yaer out....... probably a look at the previous years would determine who are these great managers....  :devil:

PS. ah know Andre Samuel will be lookingto give himself an award at teh end of the season for some mediocrity again  :devil:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
Brand New Infomercial!!!

Mr Omarldinho sir,

u did not answer the question. in review of your statement regarding mr samuel i've realised that you have sent in your $19.99 and wildcard and purchased your Ronaldoagra plus captaincy. so are you a double agent dissin the man then doin the same thing...sendin out disinformation into the atmosphere?

don't get me wrong i myself intend to jump on the train in d next 3-4 weeks to cancel out men but i'm jus wonderin

:rotfl:

2cents, i only giving andre talk but at this moment fork dat yes, i go play de pantyman game too.. after de shit i do subbin out the wrong keeper and blowing the whole budget, didnt make sense waiting for everyone else to rush de ronaldoagra stocks and the price go up to $29.99.

Best i take de pill now and let meh boy stand up strong from early, and you better take ah dose too or else yuh getting leave out in de next 2 weeks.

allyuh men better doh get too comfortable up there at the top because like Usain Bolt i have perfected the drive phase. :devil:

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2008, 09:13:14 AM »

[/quote]

:rotfl:

2cents, i only giving andre talk but at this moment fork dat yes, i go play de pantyman game too.. after de shit i do subbin out the wrong keeper and blowing the whole budget, didnt make sense waiting for everyone else to rush de ronaldoagra stocks and the price go up to $29.99.

Best i take de pill now and let meh boy stand up strong from early, and you better take ah dose too or else yuh getting leave out in de next 2 weeks.

allyuh men better doh get too comfortable up there at the top because like Usain Bolt i have perfected the drive phase. :devil:

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that boss, I have to do it soon too cuz jus as u say I will get pass if I don't. Was jus makin the point of men who can't make without the pill. Also I not comfortable at alll, I don't like to be in front...but b4 the season start I told De Dark Lapian that I would start off on fire cuz of no Ronaldo and to c if men would talk when they in d back...and it's been all silence so far  8)

My only decision now is to take the pill this week or over the next 2-3. The plan was add Fabregas with Lampard this week to counter all the Ronaldo...and I was cool with that...but the only thing have me considerin the pill is the fact it's West Brom next and that have me debating. My $19.99 soon deposit though...bless

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »
Mr Samuel, my question for you is if you could please name said pretenders to the throne who havin luck?

but b4 the season start I told De Dark Lapian that I would start off on fire cuz of no Ronaldo and to c if men would talk when they in d back...and it's been all silence so far 8)

Yuh accusing Andre of not calling names and then yuh doing the same thing.

Leh we hear who is these talkers who quiet now?

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »
Mr Samuel, my question for you is if you could please name said pretenders to the throne who havin luck?

but b4 the season start I told De Dark Lapian that I would start off on fire cuz of no Ronaldo and to c if men would talk when they in d back...and it's been all silence so far 8)

Cuz I really wanna know who he talkin about.

Firstly I talkin about all the men on this site in general, this only my 2nd yr in this league and las yr I notice it had real men who does bump up. Men who I neva c in d trini top 50 on a regular basis. Specifically I know men like Firebrand and Fli! personally on this site...Firebrand have real mouth, aint talk to Fli! in yrs but he use to real talk to...but is a frontrunner. My bredrins does take d fantasy real serious...is reaaal shit talk, whether u in 1st or last, when we limin, on d phone, on msn etc...so it funny to c all d posts from las yr and this yr...men vex about bonus, who didnt play and how men who didnt have d red pill available jus nowhere in sight. I jus hate frontrunners though, men who talk plenty know themselves.

So JDB sir, I know I never claim to be any pretender to any throne and I surely dont have luck every yr so jus wanted to know who Mr Samuel was referring to

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »

Firstly I talkin about all the men on this site in general, this only my 2nd yr in this league and las yr I notice it had real men who does bump up. Men who I neva c in d trini top 50 on a regular basis. Specifically I know men like Firebrand and Fli! personally on this site...Firebrand have real mouth, aint talk to Fli! in yrs but he use to real talk to...but is a frontrunner. My bredrins does take d fantasy real serious...is reaaal shit talk, whether u in 1st or last, when we limin, on d phone, on msn etc...so it funny to c all d posts from las yr and this yr...men vex about bonus, who didnt play and how men who didnt have d red pill available jus nowhere in sight. I jus hate frontrunners though, men who talk plenty know themselves.

So JDB sir, I know I never claim to be any pretender to any throne and I surely dont have luck every yr so jus wanted to know who Mr Samuel was referring to

Cool scene. I find the banter does make it fun too and I sure Andre was just throwing talk. By comparison ot last year this year the thread dead. Too much real football going on as it is a WC qualification year.

I know personally whether I high low or middle I playing it quiet. Things ent looking good so far this year but that was to be expected. Hopefully I could start looking respectable by season's end.

But the complaining this year is no different to last year even you yourself had a good moan when yuh was ready
19th place, no Fab 4 all season. Will b like 50th after d game today after seeing how much ppl have him captain though. The guy real upsetting...3 bonus for lacing up he f**kin boots  >:(

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »

Buh wa de jail.... is call u jus call me out bredren?????? Breds I done say what I had to say to u about dis Fantasy League ting...from de earlies. Me eh tell u a word since dat initial discussion (except when yuh start to big up yuh chest after yuh week 1 performance), because I does let my team do de talking. If anybody like to yap is we bredren Lapian....and he get burn from me for dat...just ask him.

And I hope u eh implying dat I am one ah dem pretenders Andre Samuel talking bout, cause is 2 yrs I in dis ting as well and I eh place lower dan 15th in ASL (5th in my first season and 3rd in picong). But enjoy yuh time at de top breds... Me eh want dat kinda pressure so early....Red Fire FC right where we want to be. So take wa ever pill yuh tink will keep yuh up bredren, but make sure an get yuh FIRE insurance....yuh done know why!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 07:43:23 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2008, 02:59:49 PM »
2cents doh study dem old fogies and dem.....

dey just eh like to see big side like me and you come and mash up dey program...

it is just like when Chelsea came into the EPL and the teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd that used to run tings in years gone by up in arms and hemming and hawing.. or is like when yuh have ah nice town sweat running and some nashy foot men come and skills off and run yuh sweat..  is all kinda tears yuh hadda hear.. dis new talk about 'pretenders' is de latest in ah string..

yuh know i man is ah unashamed mouth murderer, but if ah only pop down yuh go hear talk..

but all that in it and is no scene i does give plenty and take plenty.. if yuh eh want to get talk step yuh game up!  :devil: :devil:

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2008, 07:27:41 AM »
How 2cents defensive so? My Goodness!! lol.

JDB is right, i just giving talk......lol

I am due a monster performance from my midfield soon (minus CR7).  I taking my time and planning out my season well.  I made some bad decisions but small ting, as i said before, the cream will rise to the top after 38 games.

I have never placed lower than 15th in this league and i intend to keep it that way.  Last year i was about 7th and i see my team as one that could easily better that of last seasons.

In my opinion, most of the teams at the top are like hull city (cowen, west coast, etc....lol) enjoying ah lil flukey run.  I am like manutd, a slow starter but a champion at de end.

By de way, where Touches?

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2008, 09:17:24 AM »
Buh wha de fack is this ,the BBC say Zaki eh sure tuh play as he pick up ah injury on intl duty, so I puh de man on de bench.Ah say is no way, eeeeven if he fit, he go score against Liverpuddle at Anfield .....de man done score 2 ahready oui !! Like de BBC wukkin for de fantasy league or wha  ....steuuuuuuupppppssssssss
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »
Buh wha de fack is this ,the BBC say Zaki eh sure tuh play as he pick up ah injury on intl duty, so I puh de man on de bench.Ah say is no way, eeeeven if he fit, he go score against Liverpuddle at Anfield .....de man done score 2 ahready oui !! Like de BBC wukkin for de fantasy league or wha  ....steuuuuuuupppppssssssss

berris you vex??

i know he was sweating but i tell mehself no way he scoring against Liverpool away coming off ah injury to boot... So i went and SELL de man!  >:(

and yuh see de bess goal he score??

http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?subaction=showfull&id=1224348566&archive=&start_from=&ucat=40&

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2008, 04:33:57 PM »

berris you vex??

i know he was sweating but i tell mehself no way he scoring against Liverpool away coming off ah injury to boot... So i went and SELL de man!  >:(

and yuh see de bess goal he score??

http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?subaction=showfull&id=1224348566&archive=&start_from=&ucat=40&

Goal sah !!!  I eh trade him I keep him,at that price it eh make sense selling him and now he value going and go up .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>