March 28, 2024, 10:17:39 AM

Author Topic: 2008-2009 Big League for your second eleven  (Read 2568 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
2008-2009 Big League for your second eleven
« on: July 11, 2008, 03:36:30 PM »
As  before go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ LOGIN register your team and join by using code below

Enter CODE : 118888-30049

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: 2008-2009 Big League for your second eleven
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
freakazoid..

You can register your other teams to participate in this league.  :devil:

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »
Ah had actually name mih next side 2nd eleven..but watch mih still take this league
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
This is d same code as d million man ASL jed...wha kinda smart man ting is that

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »
Fellas I really not into multi-teaming.

If you picking the team and players that you think are the best in your first team, what are you doing with the second team? Picking players that you DON'T think will score points, or just trying to get lucky. It have no skill in just rolling the dice plenty times.

I don't get the point of having a second squad in a different league, playing against the same people as the first league.

I could understand if you playing a different mini-competition like "highest team value" or "round robin head to head style competition" or playing against people from a  totally different message board but playing against the same players?

Much more useful to have another league for a different competition. It have plenty of them out there associated with the Guardian, Telegraf or Sporting-Life sites that might be more interesting as they use different rules. 
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »
King...if yuh not into "multi-teaming" then good for u. I neva did it b4...I pick 2 teams at the start of last season but only use one and never touch the other. You could have different ideas/strategies in this thing though...and I was wondering how a different plan might work and wanted to test it in another league. I playin this for years and feel if I have 10 teams I could place them in Trinidad top 50, if is my vibes to do so then so be it...have nothing to do with rollin any dice cuz my name always there near d top every year.
I wouldnt put 2 teams in the same league as I saw men do las yr cuz I think thaz gay...but imma do me.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »

If you picking the team and players that you think are the best in your first team, what are you doing with the second team? Picking players that you DON'T think will score points, or just trying to get lucky. It have no skill in just rolling the dice plenty times.

I don't get the point of having a second squad in a different league, playing against the same people as the first league.

I could understand if you playing a different mini-competition like "highest team value" or "round robin head to head style competition" or playing against people from a  totally different message board but playing against the same players?

Much more useful to have another league for a different competition. It have plenty of them out there associated with the Guardian, Telegraf or Sporting-Life sites that might be more interesting as they use different rules. 

well JDB the fact of the matter is that it is easy for you to enter more than one team in the same league, you just change your info up and that's it. You really think all the teams in ANDRE league is one man, one team? That's why I created the big league beacuse you can experiment with other players, how many can afford e.g RONALDO, FABREGAS, GERARD LAMPARD DROGBA TORRES LESCOTT on one team, so that's all it is, doh get no horrors you don't have to join

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 11:37:47 AM »
This is d same code as d million man ASL jed...wha kinda smart man ting is that

hey I did not make up the code dude, that's what I got offf the site

PEACE

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »

well JDB the fact of the matter is that it is easy for you to enter more than one team in the same league, you just change your info up and that's it. You really think all the teams in ANDRE league is one man, one team? That's why I created the big league beacuse you can experiment with other players, how many can afford e.g RONALDO, FABREGAS, GERARD LAMPARD DROGBA TORRES LESCOTT on one team, so that's all it is, doh get no horrors you don't have to join

I not digging no horrors bro just stating that I feel multi-teaming takes away from the challenge of trying to have one team that you think is the best.

It have real players out there that I would like to have in my team but have to make choices. Multi-teaming kinda takes away the pressure to make those decisions. I not fighting down nobody else.

The one issue that comes to mind is that when Cup time comes around it will be hard to include teams fron the "big league" because it will be impossible for Feliz to know what is a 2nd squad or a unique team.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>