March 28, 2024, 08:02:14 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624536 times)

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2070 on: October 28, 2011, 08:51:02 AM »
Are Torres and Bosingwa eligible for tomorrow's game? I thought so but I reading conflicting stories.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: October 28, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »
only unavailable players for the game are
Drogba, Bosingwa, Turnbull Through suspension

Everyone else is fit and ready tho there are slight doubts about Anelka and Hilario

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 28, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »

Everyone else is fit and ready tho there are slight doubts about Anelka and Hilario
:beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »

Bosingwa is not suspended and is available.

He served the ban for the Carling Cup game.
http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-chelsea-fc/2011/10/25/bosingwa-ban-points-to-chelsea-priorities-64767-29658629/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:59:17 PM by Peong »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 29, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
How dis thread so quiet??....

As a Chelsea fan....ah vex....as a Dutch fan ah glad..... ;D

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 29, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »
Elan.... put down the puncheon, it too early to drown yuh sorrows  ;D

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 29, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 29, 2011, 07:50:02 AM »
Chelsea just put on they best Arsenal impression. It look good...  ::)

I think Terry slip on some stray racism on the field.  :devil: We need to clean that up...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: October 29, 2011, 07:52:47 AM »
I think Terry slip on some stray racism on the field.  :devil: We need to clean that up...

lol

The FA have tuh interview de grass first...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 29, 2011, 07:56:11 AM »

lol

Lol. Allyuh have me deadin.

Boss goal by Mata though. Foul or no foul.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 29, 2011, 07:58:30 AM »
yea laugh at a 10 man United getting licks

QPR after the laugh and now 5 at home with 11 men against a side we hit for 8

keep laughing clowns

C-H-3-L-5-E-A

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 29, 2011, 08:08:05 AM »
i was shocked at the chelsea defending today...have the events of midweek played on the minds of players??

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 29, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »

keep laughing clowns

C-H-3-L-5-E-A

Oh United was "10-man" but Arsenal was "a side we hit for 8". We didn't play with 10 men too? Difference was, we had 3 starters, United colleck 6 missing 2 starters.

Why do I bother...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 29, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »
Shambolic defending by both teams, but Chelsea just defended even worse in the second half.

Terrible game by Cech.. He let in 3 near post goals, that should never happen with a keeper.

This is a wild EPL season.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 29, 2011, 09:11:00 AM »

keep laughing clowns

C-H-3-L-5-E-A

Easy yuh self small mag, this loss is only about half as embarrasing as the 6 allyuh get from City.

I sure you can deduce the difference between a high scoring win and a frankoment blowout.

People gonna remember that cutass allyuh get for years to come.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: October 29, 2011, 11:41:26 AM »
The Coach has to go , no might or maybe. He does not have a clue about defending. The back line was too high up and with speedy forwards they will be exposed. Boss goal from Mata but our goalkeeper had an off day. Three of those goals should not have scored. Very entertaining but one does not lose that badly at home. Oh well football gained today and Arsenal played well in the back in the second half , kudos to Arsene.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: October 29, 2011, 12:56:33 PM »
Wey Mr. SOBRIQUET? Ah waiting for him to come make his usual post about boys against men!  ::)  :rotfl:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: October 29, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »
f**kers
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 29, 2011, 07:13:34 PM »
Chelsea is the worst team ever, I swear.

Blue Through and Through!!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 29, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
Even when dey giving away goal yuh still cyah find Torres...

Petr Cech... lol

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: October 30, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »
Yesterday's game was a classic, just a shame we were on the wrong end of it. When Mata equalised with that bullet, I thought this game was gonna go down as a memorable one for us, but then Terry effed it up. Congrats Arsenal fans, yuh side played to the best of their ability yesterday and yuh got the luck near the end that I guess has been eluding you so far this season. Well done. Van Persie is a special player and he was excellent yesterday - and I am not even including his final 2 gifted goals in that rating -he had us running scared all game long.

I am under no illusions, this might be the first time we dropped points at home this season, but I have seen enough of us even before yesterday to know that our best hope is third. It was a great game, but neither of these teams are anywhere near as good as the Manchester clubs.

Torres was shocking yet again, I have given up on him long ago. Sturridge was awful yesterday as well. He started ok but his finishing was dreadful and I think that hurt his confidence, he was eventually hauled off to everyone's relief.

Chelsea defended badly all game but most of the goals weren't the result of bad defending.
Arsenal goal #1 was a great combo by the Arsenal attack.
#2 was poor defending.
#3 happened because everyone in the stadium thought the ref would blow for a foul (or a dive) and Theo got up and caught everyone by surprise.
#4 was a simple mistake.
#5 was irrelevant.

I see Cech getting a lot of pressure in this thread. I haven't seen the highlights but other than the last goal none of them seemed preventable from where I was sitting.

And I am still baffled as to why Anelka wasn't at least on the bench yesterday. I definitely think he would have bullied that Arsenal defence better than Torres or Lukaku.

Great performance by both the Arsenal and Chelsea midfields yesterday (well, in attack anyway). And special shoutout to Mata for another magnificent performance. Will definitely be our player of the season
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:56:44 PM by Ryan »

giggsy11

« Reply #2091 on: October 30, 2011, 01:59:24 PM »
Yesterday's game was a classic, just a shame we were on the wrong end of it. When Mata equalised with that bullet, I thought this game was gonna go down as a memorable one for us, but then Terry effed it up. Congrats Arsenal fans, yuh side played to the best of their ability yesterday and yuh got the luck near the end that I guess has been eluding you so far this season. Well done. Van Persie is a special player and he was excellent yesterday - and I am not even including his final 2 gifted goals in that rating -he had us running scared all game long.

I am under no illusions, this might be the first time we dropped points at home this season, but I have seen enough of us even before yesterday to know that our best hope is third. It was a great game, but neither of these teams are anywhere near as good as the Manchester clubs.

Torres was shocking yet again, I have given up on him long ago. Sturridge was awful yesterday as well. He started ok but his finishing was dreadful and I think that hurt his confidence, he was eventually hauled off to everyone's relief.

Chelsea defended badly all game but most of the goals weren't the result of bad defending.
Arsenal goal #1 was a great combo by the Arsenal attack.
#2 was poor defending.
#3 happened because everyone in the stadium thought the ref would blow for a foul (or a dive) and Theo got up and could everyone by surprise.
#4 was a simple mistake.
#5 was irrelevant.

I see Cech getting a lot of pressure in this thread. I haven't seen the highlights but other than the last goal none of them seemed preventable from where I was sitting.

And I am still baffled as to why Anelka wasn't at least on the bench yesterday. I definitely think he would have bullied that Arsenal defence better than Torres or Lukaku.

Great performance by both the Arsenal and Chelsea midfields yesterday (well, in attack anyway). And special shoutout to Mata for another magnificent performance. Will definitely be our player of the season

I am no Terry fan even if he stayed on his feet what was he suppose to do with Malouda's bad pass as Van Persie was bearing down on him? Malouda's pass was a bad one; he didn't pass it away from the goal but it was a straight pass back with Van Persie coming hard and  leaving Terry with no room for error. Malouda's bad pass contributed to the outcome of that play.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: October 30, 2011, 02:21:42 PM »
I am no Terry fan even if he stayed on his feet what was he suppose to do with Malouda's bad pass as Van Persie was bearing down on him? Malouda's pass was a bad one; he didn't pass it away from the goal but it was a straight pass back with Van Persie coming hard and  leaving Terry with no room for error. Malouda's bad pass contributed to the outcome of that play.

Obviously Malouda's pass was bad in the first place. But had Terry not slipped there is no doubt he would have gotten their before Van Persie, and I could guarantee that Terry wouldn't have hesitated to boot the ball into row Z or take a red card to prevent a goal.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: October 30, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »
Petr Cech did not look as half as bad as his defenders that left him out to dry. The only goal that I would say HE could have done a MUCH BETTER job on was the Theo Walcott goal.  The goal that Santos scored was one of those low grounders that sometimes 'keepers make the save and sometimes they don't. As far as that short-range swerving missile that van Persie nearly ripped open the net with, well the bend and pace on that shot was beating any 'keeper on any team in iny league, hands down.  I eh see what all the fuss is about. Two weeks in a row I see pepe reina come out flapping at crosses (only to get bailed out by a phantom foul call on one of them to negate a goal scored) and I'm quite sure that "frances the talking mule" didn't find it funny.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: October 31, 2011, 06:26:13 AM »
Terry slip to cover up malouda bad pass....he know he couldnt of reach it anyhow.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: October 31, 2011, 07:26:48 AM »
Lots of coverage for a pretty shabby game.

Either side could have conceded about 2 goals within the first 10 mins... Really amateur looking stuff. 

Arsenal organized themselves at the back (well more in the defensive middle) in the 2nd 45 and punished Chelsea for their continued sloppiness, and deserved to win overall, but this was not a match that showcased the quality of two top tier heavyweights...

Good entertainment though. 

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: October 31, 2011, 09:36:38 AM »
News is AVB tear d players a new one in training the day after the game and instead of the usual 20min cool down session and getting to go home he keep they tail outside for a hard training session.

This team has to step up or they could find themselves in another rot like they did this time last season ....it would be even worse now tho as they are already 9 behind the leaders

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: October 31, 2011, 10:34:14 AM »
News is AVB tear d players a new one in training the day after the game and instead of the usual 20min cool down session and getting to go home he keep they tail outside for a hard training session.

This team has to step up or they could find themselves in another rot like they did this time last season ....it would be even worse now tho as they are already 9 behind the leaders

They deserve every new one he rip them (Drogba, too!)...speaking of Drogba, is it me or did the same tackle that got him (deservedly) sent off against QPR the same one that some committed on Mata's goal? 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: October 31, 2011, 11:00:41 AM »

lol

Lol. Allyuh have me deadin.

Boss goal by Mata though. Foul or no foul.

mata goal deflected off song leg

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: October 31, 2011, 11:02:15 AM »

They deserve every new one he rip them (Drogba, too!)...speaking of Drogba, is it me or did the same tackle that got him (deservedly) sent off against QPR the same one that some committed on Mata's goal? 

just you
song didnt go in two footed at mata
song went in one leg trying to block the shot
there is a differencesong was trying to get between the ball and goal not tackling the man

1]; } ?>