April 20, 2024, 01:04:11 AM

Author Topic: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)  (Read 35785 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (14-Aug-08).
« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2008, 07:41:15 AM »
this is the first year i ever see the team train and play alot of friendly......NOW THE REAL THING NEXT WEDNESDAY AND THIS  IS WERE IT COUNT...ANYTHING LESS THEN A WIN...I'M DISAPPOINTED

this is the first year i ever see the team train and play alot of friendly under the wrong coaching staff......NOW THE REAL THING NEXT WEDNESDAY AND NO STERN,INCE AND SANCHO....AND THIS  IS WERE IT COUNT...ANYTHING LESS THEN A WIN...I'M DISAPPOINTED

fixed that for you
Youthman, ah know yuh disapointed and hurt by the exemption of bravo, not only you but maybe 75% of the board if not more, but the truth is , some times ah coach does select players not based on their record but rather form.

i went to the bermuda game and even though bravo scored and had some good looks , he could've did better, him and scottland.

sometimes different coaches play certain players they think could gel with the midfield especially strikers.take forinstance roberts, i think he's ah much better finisher than scottland, but was not played in the first leg of the bermuda game, stern is ah poacher , and maybe the coach stlye of coaching suit glenn and roberts better than stern. l

ike in the WC, it's my belief , if lattas played instead of bleeder we could've won the game , but the coach rather bleeder over lattas, who know's what he saw that we missed. let's support the coach for now, maybe he know's what he's doing.                      [positive.

LOL....so All the other Overseas players in Form?  they all just went through the same pre-season as Stern...Stop protecting a jackass...at the end of the day he can kill our dream and get fired and walk away with no regret or no sympathy while we..the forum and the die hards will have to watch South Africa 2010 on TV6 knowing we had the squad and the ability to had bring in a very good coaching staff...and we..will suffer from it...

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2008, 08:33:29 AM »
We go luv dem like hog luv mud once we reach SA b4 I iz d number 1 bitter fan because y it take so long 2 bring back Avery, Cyd, Birchall, Wolfe, Glen. I eh go even mention d Denzil fiasco. Now no Stern so all yuh luv him I go remain bitter #1
we dont need Stern he WASHED UP, DUN SON! we could work with Glen,Robberts & jones when he come back

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2008, 08:42:52 AM »
We go luv dem like hog luv mud once we reach SA b4 I iz d number 1 bitter fan because y it take so long 2 bring back Avery, Cyd, Birchall, Wolfe, Glen. I eh go even mention d Denzil fiasco. Now no Stern so all yuh luv him I go remain bitter #1
we dont need Stern he WASHED UP, DUN SON! we could work with Glen,Robberts & jones when he come back

Ent Ricky! Doh geh meh wrong now Stern did he thing for thee team in the past but tha man like to stand up to much Breds. We need movement up front and speed. Stern could come on off thee bench.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »

Ent Ricky! Doh geh meh wrong now Stern did he thing for thee team in the past but tha man like to stand up to much Breds. We need movement up front and speed. Stern could come on off thee bench.  ;D
Yuh mad sar !!! we need stern like lettuce need's water. stern could get 30 min every game as a sub, but he's an absolute necessity in the squad.

the only fella that could rack them in besides stern right now is darryl, glen and dem goal stats kinda shaky and KJ will be out till the hex, hopefully we'll get there.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:44:30 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »
Nah we doh need keep singin dat song in dat key 4 d entire qualification
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »
men writing off john yes hmmm  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2008, 11:42:31 AM »
What's new he always off side, he lazy yada yada yada
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »
we not lacking strikers as much as we lacking creativity in the middle.....we need to creat e more scoring chances in open play...i would like to see more shots on goal..more dangerous crosses and more tellin thru balls...nuff respect to stern who score some vitals goals for we thus far as usual...he might be a good one to come off the bench...but if we have Darryl and a FIT Glenn in front, with some good service...we would get goals...the more pressing issue is the midfield service to the strikers rather than if stern playing /starting or not.

On another note Edwards (Akile) needs to work on his positioning as a wing back...and his tackling; too many times the switch ball reach the ES man with he still scrambling to get into position which made him very subsceptable to beat, with the winger only having to take the ball back across him to leave him out...hence all d cap he get..also he need to move his feet more when dem wingers dem coming at him...good young prospect though. Thomas had a commanding game in the back, must say that he was really ah force in there last nite.

Considering that this was not we full squad....we look promising yesterday...as always we need to continue working to improve...Cuba fixture should be very interesting
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
Somebody should fire dem weather men...I check de weather report yesterday and it din say nutten about beer falling.  But last night in de game..it was raining beer.

Check yuh clothes yes dred... dem Salvadoreans doh really throw way beer like dat... if yuh ketch what ah saying.

-------------------------

All ah allyuh who blaming the coach for not selecting Stern need to be smarter than that... European play has started back or will start back in a couple days... and qualifying is around the corner.  The coaches have to strike a balance when it comes to requesting players, especially English-based players (given the already tenuous relationship).  It is far better to have a Stern John available for Cuba, Guate, USA etc... than for some friendly against El Salvador.

Those who saying Stern washed up and we doh need him... allyuh eh know what de ass allyuh saying, plain and simple.  Stern John is very much a valuable asset to this team.  You could make do with yuh left hand, but why cut off yuh right hand in order to try and prove it?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 12:37:52 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

Nah we ent writing thee car off yet...it still have use but we need some speed up dey Boi.  He does stand up to much man. I would start Roberts and Glenn up front. I will bring on John. When KJ return then he might have to sit  ah lil longer. ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2008, 02:29:17 PM »
All ah allyuh who blaming the coach for not selecting Stern need to be smarter than that... European play has started back or will start back in a couple days... and qualifying is around the corner.  The coaches have to strike a balance when it comes to requesting players, especially English-based players (given the already tenuous relationship).  It is far better to have a Stern John available for Cuba, Guate, USA etc... than for some friendly against El Salvador.

but it appears he wasn't selected for Cuba

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »

Nah we ent writing thee car off yet...it still have use but we need some speed up dey Boi.  He does stand up to much man. I would start Roberts and Glenn up front. I will bring on John. When KJ return then he might have to sit  ah lil longer. ;D

lol point taken  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2008, 02:46:22 PM »
Ah seeing Glen scored 2 goals??  during the game we thought we heard Leon, Theobold and Glen scoring.... ??? :-\
Yuh cyah trust them non trini broadcasters nah.  Them calling all kinda name like all trinis look alike. but i think its glen who score both goals cuz he said "#13 Clyde Leon" and we know thats Glen #.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »
Bake and Shark, ah find yuh slipping up a lil bit last few days yuh know. Yuh post hinting that yuh not yet aware Half slab wasn't selected for de Cuba trip. Like dat lil scuffle yuh had with Fuentes have yuh off yuh game or wha?   :o
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
 This Team needs James in defence  and Scotty if Maturana give up on Stern.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 15, 2008, 03:38:01 PM »

but it appears he wasn't selected for Cuba

Bake and Shark, ah find yuh slipping up a lil bit last few days yuh know. Yuh post hinting that yuh not yet aware Half slab wasn't selected for de Cuba trip. Like dat lil scuffle yuh had with Fuentes have yuh off yuh game or wha?   :o

:D

Nah man... i used "Cuba, Guate, USA" as an example, wasn't saying that he was selected for Cuba per se.  

My point is that rather than call him for this 'meaningless' friendly... and with Southampton's season already underway, it better to wait for the bigger games before you start pulling man off their club duties.  At least to me that is what makes the most sense...why risk upsetting a players relationship with his club, and your federation's relationship with the club by calling man for each and every game.  If you notice, EVERY game it have man on here complaining about the selection.. "why they calling dis one, he not ready", "we need this man tuh play...why he not playing???? Fack Pacho and de Cornmeals".

Man juss shouting wid dey liver string instead ah trying to see de bigger picture.  We need our best players so as to cement the squad, foster team unity, get players familiar with playing together etc. etc. etc.  I understand all ah dat, but balance needs to be struck as well.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>