April 23, 2024, 09:20:45 AM

Author Topic: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)  (Read 35825 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »
Somebody bring a rhythm section to ease de stress of de tootoo on de pitch nah  ;D

Somebody organize some burn up chicken  with some pepper and Barbeque sauce in thee parking lot nah? In American we does call it tail-gating. Thee game starting around eight in thee night. Nuff chicken could geh lash by then. ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TNT vs. El Salvador (where yuh sitting)
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »
Anyone leaving from NYC?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (14-Aug-08).
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 05:00:29 AM »
ah guess micheal edwards will really get another bligh since cyd gray will be out for the el salvador game due to the red card he recieved.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 12:42:47 PM »
Is Edwards in d squad or dey have 2 fly he up. D Edwards listed is not Michael
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
A question that been burning in the back of mih mind for the last couple ah months

What happen to Fojo?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
What time is de game people?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 06:03:13 PM »
Anyone know if any latin channels showing the game...??

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »
that would be nice

How this not a sticky?  I say Warrior nation website and Soca Warrior website should merge.  do like all the good businesses do, and our country already small so it dont makes sense having two fan sites.  Warrior Nation could just be a section on the site, with the news in the main page, and join the forum with this one.  "Together We Aspire, Together We Achieve"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:04:11 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
ah guess micheal edwards will really get another bligh since cyd gray will be out for the el salvador game due to the red card he recieved.

Red cards dont count in friendlies fella.... so Cyd could play

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »
SENIOR TEAM ARRIVES IN WASHINGTON     
Members of the Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team arrived at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Washington on Tuesday night after leaving Port-Au-Prince earlier that day following Sunday's 1-0 loss to Haiti.

The full contingent checked in to the hotel which is also hosting the El Salvador team for Thursday's friendly international at the RFK Stadium from 8pm. Akeil Guevera did not travel due to visa problems. Assistant coach Anton Corneal will join the team ahead of Thursday's encounter after guiding the T&T Under 17s to runner up position at the just concluded Caribbean Football Union Youth Cup. 

Despite Guevera's absence, head coach Francisco Maturana will not invite a new player to join the team here.

On arrival in Washington, Maturana again noted the importance of the friendly ahead of the World Cup qualifier against Cuba on August 20.

"Again this is an important game for us because it presents us with another chance to be together in a game situation. There is nothing better than playing and working on our approach. We are preparing for Cuba Of course there are some players not here with the team but for the players that are here now... it is a chance to prepare ourselves against an international opponent," Maturana said.

The Team will train at 6pm at the RFK Stadium on Wednesday. (August 12, 2008)

View Arrival/Anthony Wolfe interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiTiJQpoT48

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 05:45:50 AM »
Visa problems???? Steupssss, dat sound like slackness....you mean to say dem eh know th eyute had to be trvelling to make sure that he straight, especially with how th US like to act chupid wid access to them country!
The man cyah travel and dem eh even call ah player to replace him...sounds like them wasnt planning to use him anyways so them sayin it eh make no difference...i would like to see him get ah good run in one ah dese friendlies doh: hope he remains patient and keeps working hard..hang in there young warrior.
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 07:23:14 AM »
Visa problems???? Steupssss, dat sound like slackness....you mean to say dem eh know th eyute had to be trvelling to make sure that he straight, especially with how th US like to act chupid wid access to them country!
The man cyah travel and dem eh even call ah player to replace him...sounds like them wasnt planning to use him anyways so them sayin it eh make no difference...i would like to see him get ah good run in one ah dese friendlies doh: hope he remains patient and keeps working hard..hang in there young warrior.

I ent know if is ah true or ah lie but somebody tell me that they gehing real hard on passing out visa to come to thee US. To much bad man gehing deported.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »
JULIUS AGENT HERE

if yuh want him my client is willing to share blade fuh tnt ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 07:54:34 AM »

It looks like ESPN deportes is showing a delayed broadcast of this game at 11pm tomorrow, I'll confirm momentarily

....Univision website indicates that ESPN deportes is shjowing the match delayed, but ESPN's site doesn't confirm that.  Univision, Galavision, telefutura sites don't seem to suggest that they are showing the match (live or delayed).

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 08:13:38 AM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 08:41:36 AM »
I ent know if is ah true or ah lie but somebody tell me that they gehing real hard on passing out visa to come to thee US. To much bad man gehing deported.

I would tend to agree with what you heard.  A friend told me she tried to get her VISA renewed so that she could go and see her son graduate from college.  She get blank.  She was told she had no ties here.  Never mind she's married, owns a house, and is holding down a good job continously for over 15 years now....

I have heard 2 other similar cases since she told me that earlier this year.   I know the whole set up is case by case, but my friend is used to travelling back and forth to the US and this is the first time she was blanked....Go figure... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »

I would tend to agree with what you heard.  A friend told me she tried to get her VISA renewed so that she could go and see her son graduate from college.  She get blank.  She was told she had no ties here.  Never mind she's married, owns a house, and is holding down a good job continously for over 15 years now....

I have heard 2 other similar cases since she told me that earlier this year.   I know the whole set up is case by case, but my friend is used to travelling back and forth to the US and this is the first time she was blanked....Go figure... :-\

Is them bajon making it bad fuh thee people to geh they visa's. Doh worry man they go lift thee sanction soon and open up thee gate fuh people to make thee trip. I ent know why people what to run to American right now nah, because we in ah recession. It look like things doing alright in Trini. Realle people losing homes and Jobs up here. So Alyuh hold alyuh horses.  :whip:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:50:07 AM by Weh-it-is »

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 11:25:29 AM »
JULIUS AGENT HERE

if yuh want him my client is willing to share blade fuh tnt ;D
  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
nice plug

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »

Yeah boy dem acting real dread in dem airport.....Just January gone dey i coming back from home to finish my last semester after Christmas break and dem carry me inna room with ah whole heap ah spanish, and some white ppl lookin like dem from russia and all dem kinda country cross on dem side...only ah whole heap ah foreign tongue i hearin...had to wait in dere for like ah hour while dem call my school to make sure i really ah student yes...real heights!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 11:57:27 AM »

That's different though... athletes and entertainers are granted special exceptions (and more limited visas) than casual visitors so different considerations come into play.  That said, I don't know why Guerra was denied though.

----------

On a separate note, I posted a comment on the YouTube video that Fuentes posted, advising him not to call the stadium "The RFK Stadium"... just RFK Stadium (much as you wouldn't refer to Wembley as THE Wembley Stadium).  The jackass delete mih comment yes.

What ah c**t.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 12:19:30 PM »
Bakes you trying to tell a media personnel, journalist, spokes person, international traveller how to call a stadium he must be really cuss you before he delete that.  :rotfl:

"Where ignorance is TTFF bliss, it is folly to be wise." I sure The Fuentes real happy.  ;D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 12:25:18 PM »
So when he leave here they no he had no visa correck? Dey was hopin 2 apply 4 1 at d US embassy in Haiti?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »

That's different though... athletes and entertainers are granted special exceptions (and more limited visas) than casual visitors so different considerations come into play.  That said, I don't know why Guerra was denied though.

----------

On a separate note, I posted a comment on the YouTube video that Fuentes posted, advising him not to call the stadium "The RFK Stadium"... just RFK Stadium (much as you wouldn't refer to Wembley as THE Wembley Stadium).  The jackass delete mih comment yes.

What ah c**t.

They use to call it the Jack Kent Cook Stadium. Yuh should ah use tha one. ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:30:49 PM by Weh-it-is »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 12:53:41 PM »

----------

What ah c**t.

try telling him he have an aquired taste in music he go delete it too
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
The team right up dey and they cyar even invite Randi Patterson or Julius James?

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »
The team right up dey and they cyar even invite Randi Patterson or Julius James?

Or Fabien Lewis???

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »
They use to call it the Jack Kent Cook Stadium. Yuh should ah use tha one. ;D

Weh-it-is... Jack Kent Cooke is de one out in Landover man, what they calling FedEx Field now.  RFK is down in South East.

Bakes you trying to tell a media personnel, journalist, spokes person, international traveller how to call a stadium he must be really cuss you before he delete that.  :rotfl:

"Where ignorance is TTFF bliss, it is folly to be wise." I sure The Fuentes real happy.  ;D

Elan I dying yes, lol... Fuentes probably saying "dis fella know how much stamp I have in mih passport????:rotfl:

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »
Radio link for T&T vs. El Salvador:  http://www.justin.tv/gotera

Brush up on all yuh Spanish.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:13:26 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »
can i buy tickets at the game

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »
Meh sister plan 2 buy she own so I guess d answer is yessssssssssssssss

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »
Meh sister plan 2 buy she own so I guess d answer is yessssssssssssssss
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1]; } ?>