April 20, 2024, 03:01:09 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Manchester United match thread  (Read 9789 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs Manchester United match thread
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »
steups...

anelka and malouda is de 2 goat on de side right now..

let de drog out and bring on beletti, put joe cole on the left to 'buse up neville some more.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 08:11:10 AM »
right, ah now reach and second half now start
what is de colour?
Go Chelsea :devil:

the members of MU HA HA have to stick together ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:13:24 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 08:15:59 AM »
steups...

anelka and malouda is de 2 goat on de side right now..

let de drog out and bring on beletti, put joe cole on the left to 'buse up neville some more.

To me, de whole damned side lookin' lethargic, unimaginative and disinterested in takin' this game and manu by the throat.  manu not playin' no kinda positive football other than the customary counterattack and being committed to defend at all costs.  they better win becuz I eh tryin' to hear DieHard mout!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 08:29:38 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh see that blatant dive??

de goal coming just now, ah smelling it.. alex from a corner.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh see that blatant dive??

de goal coming just now, ah smelling it.. alex from a corner.
take allya pick from any of these

addendum: anelka anelka........wha de armen
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:36:40 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 08:39:45 AM »
WHA DE FACK ANELKA JUST DO??   >:(

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 08:40:18 AM »
Why is Neville still on?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »
meh stones on de ground.... anelka swinging on dem hard!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 08:46:03 AM »
KALOU..... GOAL!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 08:46:30 AM »
Chelsea goal could have been prevented if Rio had attacked the ball. It should have been a penalty anyway because Rio foul Lampard with a push in the back. Rio too concerned with Lampard rather than the ball.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »
Chelsea goal could have been prevented if Rio had attacked the ball. It should have been a penalty anyway because Rio foul Lampard with a push in the back. Rio too concerned with Lampard rather than the ball.

Dat wasn't ah push... he nearly eject him from de penalty box, lol

Chelsea are the better club this half... countenanced with Anelka's miss and they should be ahead.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2008, 08:57:27 AM »
Ref givin' out cards like it's Christmas...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »
Hardly the massacre that the plastic Chelsea fans on here were predicting.

1-1 fair result.

We were the better team in the first half whilst they had the better chances in the second. United never really hit top gear which is encouraging as they were were mauled here last season.

We can get our season up and running now, we won't have to worry about going to Anfield or Stamford Bridge again this season to pick up points. The only 'Big Four' side we have to play away from home now is Arsenal whilst Chelsea still have to go to Anfield, Old Trafford and The Emirates...

Chelsea played a lot better than this in the corresponding fixture last season and in the European Cup final...so you have to ask yourselves if they really have made any progress at all...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
point apiece..

good, entertaining game as always..

i thought obi mikel was excellent today, best game in chelsea colors imo.. Bosingwa is a real attacking threat down de right but defensively he have some work to do.. Once again Ashley Cole owned the left side in a big match.

but is really time to sell Anelka, give Kalou the man sweat.

This man purging consistently, and it eh even funny anymore. with mourinho he say he wasn't getting a start in the first team. the next excuse was that grant was playing him on the wing which wasn't his natural position. after he miss the CL final penalty, he say that he eh get a good warmup.. now he get a good run starting up front, what excuse he go come up with now?  that miss coulda cost chelsea the 84 game home win streak.

did Berbatov play today?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »
Hardly the massacre that the plastic Chelsea fans on here were predicting.

1-1 fair result.

We were the better team in the first half whilst they had the better chances in the second. United never really hit top gear which is encouraging as they were were mauled here last season.

We can get our season up and running now, we won't have to worry about going to Anfield or Stamford Bridge again this season to pick up points. The only 'Big Four' side we have to play away from home now is Arsenal whilst Chelsea still have to go to Anfield, Old Trafford and The Emirates...

Chelsea played a lot better than this in the corresponding fixture last season and in the European Cup final...so you have to ask yourselves if they really have made any progress at all...

miraculously you ascend out of the depths of nowhere after the game finish.. Why yuh eh talk yuh nonsense before the game or is it that yuh bamsee was winking?

first 25-30 mins was all man utd, i willing to concede that. the deco injury had a big effect and change the entire game plan, but after a good session to start the game man u eh say nothing in this game..

chelsea had about 4 clear cut chances and i count:

- cole first half throw way
- cole 2nd half kick straight at kusczak
- anelka miskick from a square pass
- Anelka blooper of the year

all of those should have been put away..

man utd got out of jail today and would be the happier with this result.

85 games unbeaten at home an counting.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:46 AM »
"You don't win games if you don't score goals" as Roderick used to say.  Joe Cole and Anelka as far as their finishing was concerned) put dong a pile that could fertilize all the raw material for biofuels until offshore drilling start showing its worth!! The only solace I could find in this result is the fact that Chelsea didn't actually lose, but as hard as they worked to earn the point, they played terribly today.  cronaldo came on and showed why Messi is a far better player than he could ever dream of being.  The boy is a real disgrace.

giggsy11

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »
Rooney not only trow way but he give up the f^cking free kick that led to the tying goal right after! No worries we comin, players will regain form and conditioning and the wins will come. Them f^cking refs dealing cards like dey in vegas!

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
Why yuh eh talk yuh nonsense before the game or is it that yuh bamsee was winking?

I don't sing before the song is written...

I could always say some shit like this:

UNITED FANS.. TIME TO GET SCARED!!

And then end up having to gloss over a 1-1 draw and looking pretty stupid. :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 09:14:25 AM by The Venerable One »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 09:22:03 AM »
Why yuh eh talk yuh nonsense before the game or is it that yuh bamsee was winking?

And then end up having to gloss over a 1-1 draw and looking pretty stupid. :rotfl:

not sure if you are aware, but that was a play on the thread entitled "united haters... time to get scared" signalling the return of ronaldo.. nothing too scary about what he did on the pitch though, so should i say the utd mans look pretty stupid too?

is just a lil customary pre game banter, which once again you seem to take much too seriously..

take ah chill pill bro.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:05 AM »

not sure if you are aware, but that was a play on the thread entitled "united haters... time to get scared" signalling the return of ronaldo.. nothing too scary about what he did on the pitch though, so should i say the utd mans look pretty stupid too?

is just a lil customary pre game banter, which once again you seem to take much too seriously..

take ah chill pill bro.

As someone who used to live in Droylsden and is a former season ticket holder at Old Trafford, of course I will take it a little to heart when some plastic numpty who knows nothing about Chelsea beyond his TV set plays the game of 'football fan'. People like you are ridiculed all over Europe 'plastic fan', 'part-timer', 'armchair fan'...so I might as well do it here...

Were you supporting Chelsea when they were averaging around 15,000 fans per home game? Gareth Hall, Gavin Peacock, Dave Beasant, Mal Donaghy? Any of these Chelsea 'legends' ring a bell?

Of course not. They were far less appealing back then...

At least I started supporting United when they were shit...

giggsy11

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 09:32:36 AM »
The best team will be left standing at the end of the year! Elan way yuh?!

giggsy11

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »
"You don't win games if you don't score goals" as Roderick used to say.  Joe Cole and Anelka as far as their finishing was concerned) put dong a pile that could fertilize all the raw material for biofuels until offshore drilling start showing its worth!! The only solace I could find in this result is the fact that Chelsea didn't actually lose, but as hard as they worked to earn the point, they played terribly today.  cronaldo came on and showed why Messi is a far better player than he could ever dream of being.  The boy is a real disgrace.

Steeups!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »
Ref givin' out cards like it's Christmas...

like he had a quota reserved for united players :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
just before the free kick sir alex was real buffing rooney and telling him to cool it......then he went right after and do that shit.

But, the frustration with the ref was understandable.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »
SAF used this match tuh get his players some match fitness and experience.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2008, 09:47:24 AM »

Steeups!

I coulda SWEAR I see Fergie steups same way when he put dong dat big dive from Lampard's dirty, foul play.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »

As someone who used to live in Droylsden and is a former season ticket holder at Old Trafford, of course I will take it a little to heart when some plastic numpty who knows nothing about Chelsea beyond his TV set plays the game of 'football fan'. People like you are ridiculed all over Europe 'plastic fan', 'part-timer', 'armchair fan'...so I might as well do it here...

Were you supporting Chelsea when they were averaging around 15,000 fans per home game? Gareth Hall, Gavin Peacock, Dave Beasant, Mal Donaghy? Any of these Chelsea 'legends' ring a bell?

ooooh you're so cool.... :-\  You were a season ticket holder whoopteee doo.....and you lived in Droylsden...wow, you must be special  ???

Every fan has a different story so get over yourself.

People like you who subscribe to the herd mentality like a bleating sheep, and denounce other people's affinity to a club as if you have some kinda divine right are ridiculed all over the world too- very often by the same people who built these football clubs and also by the same pro football players that you support.

How pathetic.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2008, 10:04:13 AM »

lol..

this is truly a shame.. a crying shame..

since I around watching football, man united were never shit which tells me that you're probably an older fellah. For an older fellah to take some cursory old talk to heart like this tells me you a lil too engorged in this, you probably need to find a hobby.

i not shame to freely admit i have nowhere near the same level of emotional investment you appear to have in a football club that at the end of the day not paying my bills or getting me ahead in life.

i doh like having to state any credentials with regard to what team i choose to support but i'll say this much.. Growing up I was never, never a fan of english football and generally found it to be a shit league of hoof and run football.. i was constantly bored by a league that exhibited a lack of creativeness and invention and a dearth of quality players.. Italian football was my cup of tea, back in the days when it used to run on sunday lunch time before mastana bahar. i was the youth that used to rush the seat at the dining table that could see the tv in a reflection of a glass pane when baggio, vialli, lombardo, signori, baresi and such was in dey pomp. that was good football.

i only start paying attention to english football when there was an influx of foreign players and i took notice of chelsea as they brought in the italians.. Vialli, Zola, Di Matteo, Casiraghi and such made them the natural team of choice when I was forming opinions and developing loyalties, and the fact that they play in my favorite color blue help as well..

you see this whole senseless argument of club history and when yuh start to back the club and if yuh used to follow them back in 1903 when Theophilus Cunninghamton used to bang in de goals is way over rated as a barometer of who is a better than fan than who. I wasn't around when Gavin Peacock was playing so how de fork yuh want me to back him?!

you live in Droylsden (wherever that is), so what who cares. I lived in Fulham.

You had a season ticket (which u no longer own), so what who cares.. I've been to Chelsea league, Carling cup and champions league games. I also am a Barcelona fan and can claim to have been in the Nou Camp to witness Leo Messi's first ever La Liga goal and have the ticket stub to prove it. I most importantly, I am first and foremost a T&T fan and live to see them live at a World Cup.

For some one who grow up in Trinidad as a young boy harboring only a dream of one day watching my favorite teams live in the flesh, at the very least I can say I was lucky enough to experience more than most of my contemporaries.

If some idle comments on a message board hurt yuh heart so much, then maybe yuh over invested ass should find a man united forum to reside on other than coming to question man credentials on a soca warriors forum..

You seem to take life much too seriously, so lemme give u a last word of advice to echo that of another forumite..

By all means... Find ah bitch man! Ugly bitch, fat bitch, lonely bitch, any bitch.. just find one, any one!

giggsy11

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2008, 10:07:59 AM »

Steeups!

I coulda SWEAR I see Fergie steups same way when he put dong dat big dive from Lampard's dirty, foul play.

Get over it, everybody know he embellishes, no United fan on this forum will say otherwise, so we don't need you to keep pointing it out like yuh gettin paid to do so! And we also know you worship at Missy's feet and you are no Ronaldo fan. Oh yeah people are starving all over the world!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2008, 10:13:00 AM »
Wait... I going and laminate mih credentials... ah coming back....

1]; } ?>