March 28, 2024, 12:04:24 PM

Author Topic: CHRISTIAN UNTOUCHABLES PART II  (Read 2051 times)

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
CHRISTIAN UNTOUCHABLES PART II
« on: September 29, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »
    sdmsh@tstt.net.tt

CHRISTIAN UNTOUCHABLES

PART II

Approximately four years ago, an Australian Christian missionary and his son were killed in a remote district in north-east India.

They had gone to India to encourage the natives to abandon their age-old religious and cultural practices and worship the Christian god.

The poor were lured by financial hand-outs to spit upon pictures of Hindu gods.

Some of these Christian provocateurs could have been descendants of British convicts who were transported to Australia to serve out their prison sentence.

Because as early as 1844, serious debate began for Western Australia to become a penal colony.

Today they travel to India to win Christian converts through the power of money.

But the people to suffer the most at the hands of these new Christians were the ancient owners of Australia.

The Aborigines roamed freely for thousands of years across Australia but with the introduction of convicts and other fortune hunters, they became “untouchables” in their ancestral home.

Not only were their lands stolen but their children were forcibly taken away and handed over to Christian missionary schools where they were abused.

They remained scared for life but their tormentors continue to travel across South East Asia to teach love and religion.

On February 13, Australia’s Prime Minister made a formal apology to the Aborigines for “stolen generations” of children the Government had taken from their homes.

Inspired by Christianity, tens of thousands of aboriginal children were placed in orphanages or foster homes in a century-long programme of forced assimilation.

Thousands watched on big screens in front of the Australian Parliament as Kevin Rudd apologised for the practice and spoke of removing “a stain from the soul of Australia.”

On June 11, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper apologised to the nation’s native people for “a sad chapter in our history,” acknowledging the physical abuses and cultural damage they suffered during a century of forced assimilation at residential schools.

We recognise that this policy of assimilation was wrong, has caused great harm, and has no place in our country.”

He continued:

“The Government now recognises that the consequences of the Indian residential schools policy were profoundly negative and that this policy has had a lasting and damaging impact on aboriginal culture, heritage and language.”

The Canadian Indians who owned much of Canada were robbed of their lands and made untouchables in their own country.

The Christian churches and political leaders took away children of natives to indoctrinate them with their word of God.

The British medical journal The Lancet (June 2006) made a clear link between racial discrimination and health.

The research shows that Maori, Asian and Pacific people were more likely to experience discrimination than Europeans.

Maori were almost ten times more likely to experience discrimination in three or more settings than their European counterparts.

According to Max Weber, a caste system is created when a status group develops into a “legal privilege and is easily travelled as soon as a certain satisfaction of the social order has in fact been ‘lived in’ and has achieved stability by virtue of a stable distribution of economic power” (Miller, SM 1963 max Weber: Selections from His Work: Thomas Y Crowell).

On the eve of this year’s American elections, we are witnessing history as one of the American “untouchable caste” is in a neck and neck race for the US presidency. Are US African-Americans the untouchables of the US? Let us present some recent facts.

In the two weeks after Hurricane Katrina-swollen canals burst their banks, ancient prejudices have run just as deep as the flood waters.

America’s “blacks” are the last to be rescued—if at all—from a deluge that has killed thousands and made 1.2 million homeless.

“Negroes,” the social outcast at the bottom of the American racial caste ladder, have borne the burnt of the devastation as the rampaging Mississippi River swamped many square miles in New Orleans and southern Louisiana after it overflowed and shifted its course.

President George Bush never responded adequately to the plight of millions of untouchables trapped by flood waters.

“Negroes” have long been shunned, holding a status so low they are considered outside the complex caste that is all-pervasive in America, dividing people into hundreds of groups defined by livelihood, class and ethnicity.

Even America’s status as a superpower, fuelled by its economic might, has failed to break down the barriers and stigmas created by Christian Americans to hold them down.

When it comes to rescue operations, it appears blacks are at the bottom, too.

n Satnarayan Maharaj is the

secretary general of the

Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTIAN UNTOUCHABLES PART II
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 07:21:34 AM »
I wish I'd just scrolled down to see who the author was, and spared myself the misery of reading that shit article.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »
I got a glimpse of some Christians being persecuted in India.  Whole villages having their houses burnt and having to flee and live in shelters in nearby villages.  When I saw the title of the article I thought it was going to be about that...but the level amounts of toots in this article...good ting I scroll down and check the last line and read bakes comment....cuz I woulda waste even more of my time.

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »
christians, muslims, sheiks..anyone that is not Hindu faces terrible retribution in India.

Message was posted becasue this man needs to go back to India pronto.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »
I wish I'd just scrolled down to see who the author was, and spared myself the misery of reading that shit article.

I say we should organise a debate. Sat versus you or Sat versus assrancid.  ;D On TV6 during primetime.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »
christians, muslims, sheiks..anyone that is not Hindu faces terrible retribution in India.

Message was posted becasue this man needs to go back to India pronto.
case in point

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7689215.stm

1]; } ?>