April 27, 2024, 08:19:55 PM

Author Topic: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.  (Read 14762 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.
« on: October 17, 2008, 04:10:47 AM »
Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.
By: Francis Joseph (Guardian).

Jack Warner, Fifa vice-president and special adviser to the TTFF, admitted yesterday that he had spent $24 million on preparing the Soca Warriors to reach where they are today.

He said a lot more money would be needed to take the Warriors to the World Cup finals in South Africa in 2010, but he is not daunted by the fact that the Government had not put a cent into the campaign.

“It cost money to prepare this team, the coaches and the players must be paid, there are expenses associated with preparing this team,” he said.

Warner described it as a big joke, the message displayed on the scoreboard at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Wednesday night—“The Government of Trinidad and Tobago, the Warriors’ biggest supporter.”

Warner said between November 2007 and now, the Government had not put a cent into preparing the national team. Instead, Warner and Sports Minister Gary Hunt had been at loggerheads over the use of the stadium for World Cup qualifiers.

This caused the TTFF to go before the High Court just days before the June 1 international friendly between the Soca Warriors and England. It was later agreed that the TTFF would pay $150,000 for the rental of the stadium for World Cup matches.

Warner added, “I don’t want the money, let them pay the coaches and the technical staff direct. It cost US 100,000 a month to pay the technical staff and their accommodation. Look at this, Lincoln Phillips (the TTFF technical director) has not been paid for the past five months.”

The T&T Guardian learnt that Phillips’ salary had been previously paid by the Sports Company of T&T, but Phillips had not been paid for the past five months.

Warner also promised that the members of the national team would be paid bonuses for this phase of the qualifying series.

The T&T Guardian broke this story in Monday’s edition after Warner announced in Guatemala that he was doubling the salaries of the players.

Warner spoke openly at the VIP lounge at the stadium on Wednesday night after the Soca Warriors whipped the US 2-1 in a World Cup semi-final encounter. Warner, the president of Concacaf, was even more pleased to know that it was Caribbean night—T&T beating the US 2-1; Cuba defeating Guatemala 2-1; and Jamaica whipping Honduras 1-0.

Warner still insists that the Soca Warriors would qualify for South Africa in 2010. “Right now, our feet are in the door, we still have Cuba on November 19, and then we begin our preparations for the final round next year. We are going to South Africa,” he promised.

The Fifa vice-president had faith in the Soca Warriors getting past the US. “The way the boys played in Guatemala was fantastic. They showed true grit and it did not surprise me with this result tonight.”

Warner hosted a number of dignitaries at the VIP lounge—President George Maxwell Richards and his wife, Dr Jean Ramjohn-Richards; Speaker of the House Barry Sinanan, Leader of the Opposition Basdeo Panday, government ministers Donna Cox and Peter Taylor, Deputy Speaker Penelope Beckles and Opposition Chief Whip Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner spends $24m on Soca Warriors.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 07:48:37 AM »
headline should be

Warner spends $24m of stolen money on Soca Warriors.
By: Francis Joseph (Guardian).
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »
And it has started.............
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
Blah Blah Blah................Blah Blah

to continue press the repeat button

Where is de $173,000,000.........ya smart man
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 08:37:20 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 08:36:13 AM »
This may sound wrong to some....but, why should the government give money to the TTFF? FIFA always complains about Government interference in the running of local Football bodies, but it goes both ways, why should the Government hand money to an organisation that they have no way of independantly assessing how the cash is spent?

Respect to Lincoln Phillips but he is ah employee of the TTFF...no? Why the Government should pay his salary?
I appreciate T&T is a developing nation and many Governments of that category do assist with funding of natonal associations and teams but it is always the Governments choice to do so. You doh hear other FA's complaining that the Government not paying wages, they complain about lack of government funding on developmental programmes yes!, but salaries....no. I appreciate we are trying to qualify for the World's greatest single sport championship, but the Government does have more than football to focus on.

If Jack Warner is happy to fork out $24 million to fund the national side, I applaud him....well done Jack  :applause: you ah true son of the soil. I wish I was in a financial posistion like him, I would happily do the same....maybe more if I could. But, he does benefit financially with the rights packages he acquires and then sells...and the money he gets from being a high ranking official with FIFA. Things he would never have got if he didn't associate himself with T&T Football. I think he should feel obligated to give some of that money back to the sport that has made him so wealthy. The use of the stadium I can understand, If he was complaining that the Government did nothing to assist with Development at the youth and local level I can understand....but complaining about funding the national team? Nah.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
is there any other FIFA official that does boast they spend money on football???  

steupssss

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »
This may sound wrong to some....but, why should the government give money to the TTFF? FIFA always complains about Government interference in the running of local Football bodies, but it goes both ways, why should the Government hand money to an organisation that they have no way of independantly assessing how the cash is spent?

Respect to Lincoln Phillips but he is ah employee of the TTFF...no? Why the Government should pay his salary?
I appreciate T&T is a developing nation and many Governments of that category do assist with funding of natonal associations and teams but it is always the Governments choice to do so. You doh hear other FA's complaining that the Government not paying wages, they complain about lack of government funding on developmental programmes yes!, but salaries....no. I appreciate we are trying to qualify for the World's greatest single sport championship, but the Government does have more than football to focus on.

If Jack Warner is happy to fork out $24 million to fund the national side, I applaud him....well done Jack  :applause: you ah true son of the soil. I wish I was in a financial posistion like him, I would happily do the same....maybe more if I could. But, he does benefit financially with the rights packages he acquires and then sells...and the money he gets from being a high ranking official with FIFA. Things he would never have got if he didn't associate himself with T&T Football. I think he should feel obligated to give some of that money back to the sport that has made him so wealthy. The use of the stadium I can understand, If he was complaining that the Government did nothing to assist with Development at the youth and local level I can understand....but complaining about funding the national team? Nah.

Boss post Rodney  :applause:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
Lincoln really at rock bottom now ...I always had my suspicions bout him ....man wukkin for no salary for 5 months ??? and he kyah get ah next wuk ? ..meanwhile Jack boasting how de salary for foreign coaches is US$100,000 every month and they does get pay on time ???
Lincoln must be eating what dey give him to rub !

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:13 AM »
yuh know am reading this and one thing came to mind...what is Lincoln Phillip job in TTFF...you don't hear nothing about him...it sound like he getting pay to do nothing..it seem

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

Ever heard of 'Groundhog Day'?

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner will pay for his behaviors. We will soon se him behind bars!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »
Reselling tickets in Germany!!! how low can this stinking man go.  Not paying his players what he offered.  How much can you guys take from such a corrupt character.

I have already saved and taken screenshots of what goes on here, and believe me, it will serve a purpose cause I have found that there are good people willing to cooperate and bring this man to justice.

The truth is that I was not the one who mentioned Warner paying the US.  That came from a fellow countryman of yours. 

All his tactics are measured.  - Of course the US will not play with an "A" squad against Guatemala next time.  It would be a tremendous risk for their players.  The point here is that he sheduled the games in a manner where this was very possible.  He new that the US would be almost qualified after 4 games and arranged for the 5th game to be played in Trinidad where all was already written.

We had to face the US in the first match of qualifying, facing them with their "A" team here at home.  The chances of Trinidad facing a "B" squad where very possible because of the scheduling he came up with.  In other words, he has always been able to face the tough teams at home and at the end.  In the other hand, Guatemala has had the opposite happen.  They face the tough teams early at home, where indeed the teams have an obligation to win. 

I checked today with the Guatemalan confederation and got the confirmation that Jack changed the scheduled referees many times before the games in which Guatemala was involved. 

For example, in the last game against Trinidad, the Canadian referee substituded the announced ref just a week earlier with no explanation whatsoever.  Why would somebody do this?  Changing refs with unjustified reasons. 

And explain this:  Why did Jack hire the same ref from Surinam to call a friendly two weeks before he was scheduled to call tha Guatemala vs. USA game?  Surinam does not even have a pro league, not to mention a referee with valid credentials to call such an important match for my country.

If you would please watch the game you would understand the frustration.  We where robbed on that game, and any soccer/football fan would agree.  Watch it before judging.  Gustavo Cabrera was given a red card for a hard collision with Lewis, when the ball was in play.  A hand-ball in the area on the first half was not called and it was one of the most obvious mistakes in the game, that would have changed the entire composition of the tournament.  Things like this are what I consider unexplainable and entirely unjustified. 

I tried to interview his highness when he came to Guatemala but he refused to speak.  Why would somebody with nothing to hide decline comments?  It is just common sense to understand that this maniac has been causing all kinds of trouble and mischief in this confederation. It is not just me who already figured it out.  Watch ESPN, FOX, and other programs and the most respected broadcasters say the same over and over. 

Like I said, I will file an investigation with the quotes that your fellow citizens have mentioned and use the information with international lawyers from New York City.  I do not care for this man and will not stop until he is put to justice. 

The panamanian federation has also helped on giving me information on what went on last qualifiers when he was able to convince panama to play without the Valdez's brothers in exchange for a future competition.  It is not just money, but also favors that can change the outcome of specific tournaments and games, and this one is a very good example.

This man will eventually pay a high price.  I can guarantee it!  And T&T will unfortunately pay a price as well for endorsing his tenure.  FIFA, with all these allegations will have no choice but to deal with him even if he and Blatter are best friends.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kidd...you don't have nothing else to do...get ah life man.....you sound like a fat kid with his thumb up his ass

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Seeing that Warner is to blame for everything that happens to Guatemala, looks like he paid your guys to lose against Cuba.

Maybe you should direct some of your anger to your team for selling out your country....no?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
as far as i recall we were the ones getting bad call in Guatemala and played with ten men. The referee set that up too? for us to draw ?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) wish you lock breds ease yuh frustration .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio. best of luck boss  ::) honestly though, you lose a lot of credibility when you mention Gustavo Cabrera's red card as unjust. That was a filthy, disgusting, premeditated tackle which could easily have killed the play if he had connected in a slightly different area. he then feigned his own injury to try and escape punishment. He is a dirty cheat and is lucky he's not behind bars himself for a tackle that has no place in the sport. You're lucky 'el pescadito' didn't get sent off for purporsefully stamping on Tim Howard while he was on the grounf after making a save.

Why didn't Guatemala take advantage of T&T when we played with 10 men for most of the game in Guatemala.

Your logic is flawed when you consider in WC qualifying for 2006..
T&T played a full US A squad in the US. Guatemala played an already qualified US B team in Guatemala after that.

T&T played a full Costa Rica A team in Costa Rica. Guatemala got to  play an already qualified Costa Rican B team after that.

You have plenty passion, but you need to go back home and do your homework.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:22:25 PM by Filho »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Reselling tickets in Germany!!! how low can this stinking man go.  Not paying his players what he offered.  How much can you guys take from such a corrupt character.

I'll advise you to read the Forum Rules & Guidelines at the top of the page.  If you can't figure out where that is, you can CLICK HERE to read and UNDERSTAND it.

Pay particular attention to the following:

Trolling is prohibited. Trolling is defined as a member intentionally posting for the purpose of angering and/or insulting other forum members. Trolling only encourages further attacks and does nothing to further the discussion. This includes personal messages.

You've been warned.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We had to face the US in the first match of qualifying, facing them with their "A" team here at home.  The chances of Trinidad facing a "B" squad where very possible because of the scheduling he came up with.  In other words, he has always been able to face the tough teams at home and at the end.  In the other hand, Guatemala has had the opposite happen.  They face the tough teams early at home, where indeed the teams have an obligation to win. 

Our first game in the Hex last qualifying campaign was against the U.S.A at home.

Next....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just to reiterate what Filho said...
Gustavo Cabrera's red card unjust????
You are so blind it is not funny... Check the clip again and see the premeditated move from him. Also look at the player who kicked the US player after he scored... I could guarantee if that was the other way around the Guatemalan player would have dived and made it look like his leg was amputated... Check one of the nastiest players ever..The fish, look how he hits Tim Howard. If you think JW is a cheat then look at your players on the field... Most are just cheats... :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKT24WKkuw,,
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:42:53 PM by samo »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
You are so blind it is not funny... Check the clip again and see the premeditated move from him. Also look at the player who kicked the US player after he scored... I could guarantee if that was the other way around the Guatemalan player would have dived and made it look like his leg was amputated... If you think JW is a cheat then look at your players on the field... Most are just cheats... :(

first time i'm seeing this.. thanks samo...

cabrera poleaxe de friggin man and leave him with ah head gash and that man say unjust yes..   :-\

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How old are you?
Are you a journalist?
You seem very uninformed.
Off the top of my head I can eliminate some of your points for you.

For example, in the last game against Trinidad, the Canadian referee substituded the announced ref just a week earlier with no explanation whatsoever.  Why would somebody do this?  Changing refs with unjustified reasons. 

Guatemala benefited from bad calls by that referee, not T&T.

And explain this:  Why did Jack hire the same ref from Surinam to call a friendly two weeks before he was scheduled to call tha Guatemala vs. USA game?  Surinam does not even have a pro league, not to mention a referee with valid credentials to call such an important match for my country.

Having a pro league has no bearing on who can be a ref.
Nobody can ref a FIFA match without credentials, so do some research and find the ref's name and look him up. 
Jamaica doesn't have a pro league either and they have FIFA-certified refs.

Gustavo Cabrera was given a red card for a hard collision with Lewis, when the ball was in play.  A hand-ball in the area on the first half was not called and it was one of the most obvious mistakes in the game, that would have changed the entire composition of the tournament.  Things like this are what I consider unexplainable and entirely unjustified. 

Kind of like the unjustified 2nd yellow that our defender got vs Guatemala.
Please, you have nothing to complain about.

I tried to interview his highness when he came to Guatemala but he refused to speak.  Why would somebody with nothing to hide decline comments?   

Come on, some people will get the interview, some will not.
With the kind of arguments you put forward it might be better that you didn't talk to Warner because he might embarrass you.

Your arguments are poor.
You are trying to pin Guatemala's failures on Jack Warner.
For sure he is corrupt but that has nothing to do with how poorly Guatemala plays.

Crawl back into your crab-hole.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This Guatemalan article sums it up.

http://www.elperiodico.com.gt/es/20081017/deportes/75787/
"No somos buenos"

The article says that Guatemala is just not good enough.
I already knew that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:50:15 PM by Peong »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
AH feel this breds kind ah backed up anybody have ah broklax to give him so he could make #2 and feel better.

The 2 gols GUATEMALA geh iz twisted in his ass he need to pass it out .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline piccio

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio. best of luck boss  ::) honestly though, you lose a lot of credibility when you mention Gustavo Cabrera's red card as unjust. That was a filthy, disgusting, premeditated tackle which could easily have killed the play if he had connected in a slightly different area. he then feigned his own injury to try and escape punishment. He is a dirty cheat and is lucky he's not behind bars himself for a tackle that has no place in the sport. You're lucky 'el pescadito' didn't get sent off for purporsefully stamping on Tim Howard while he was on the grounf after making a save.

Why didn't Guatemala take advantage of T&T when we played with 10 men for most of the game in Guatemala.

Your logic is flawed when you consider in WC qualifying for 2006..
T&T played a full US A squad in the US. Guatemala played an already qualified US B team in Guatemala after that.

T&T played a full Costa Rica A team in Costa Rica. Guatemala got to  play an already qualified Costa Rican B team after that.

You have plenty passion, but you need to go back home and do your homework.

Filho,

I appreciate your honest replies.  Please take a careful look at the Tim Howard incident that you mention.  Now that you bring it up I remember that "Loco" Rodriguez goal was invalidated.  If you see it in slow motion, you will clearly see that Ruiz does not even come close to touching him.  Please view the clip again in slow motion.

All you guys may differ but I honestly believe that Cabreras collision was unintentional.  He plays the game with a lot of passion and did not even look at Lewis when he went for the ball.

Dwight on the other hand intentionally elbowed Ruiz when Ruiz was defenseless after the ref had stopped play.  You can watch NFL football and view how much emphasis they put on these defenseless plays.  They are very dangerous and players get suspended and charged with a fine.  I cannot understand the refs decision to not even take the card out when this happened.  He clearly stopped his action when he realized it was Yorke. I am not saying that NFL is a comparison, but in sports these plays are taken serious.  Your fellow citizes post the video as if it where something to be proud of.  It is sad.

Again I thank you for your response and will continue to do anything in my hands to put this man to justice.  I am not saying that it is entirely his fault. I said that in other threads many times.  What I said is that a 1% influence on results was enough for Guate to get eliminated.  And Trinidad will never have that 1% against them.  It does make a difference.  

To all others, why don't you comment on my facts about panama, the germany ticket sales, etc.  It is like if you are proud to defend corruption and discrimiation.  Why does he hide himself from the spanish press?  He is a public figure that needs to talk not only to Trinidad but to the country's he supposedly represent.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He sound like ah makeshift self employed journalist...looking for info.....but also seemed he would fit in well outside in -50 degrees with no clothes.... ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dwight on the other hand intentionally elbowed Ruiz

Wrong, there was no elbow involved, Ruiz got a hip check.
In fact Yorke moved his elbow out of the way of the collision.

If that was normal play it would not even be a foul.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You are so blind it is not funny... Check the clip again and see the premeditated move from him. Also look at the player who kicked the US player after he scored... I could guarantee if that was the other way around the Guatemalan player would have dived and made it look like his leg was amputated... Check one of the nastiest players ever..The fish, look how he hits Tim Howard. If you think JW is a cheat then look at your players on the field... Most are just cheats... :(

I still can't tell if it was head-to-head or an elbow...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Piccio,

Jack Warner has been pilloried from pillar to post on this website concerning his corrupt actions, reselling tickets, robbing the TnT public and players etc etc... just do a search on "Ticket or leave it"
Most supporters on here would rather Jack leave TnT football alone.

But you just on sour grapes... I know it hurting.. we went through years of pain until 2006...  So I understand...
but Guatemala was not good enough this time... Jack didnt stop you! In fact you lucky you get that draw in POS due to Jack blacklisting of our best players since 2006.. face that fact...

otherwise you free to go after Warner for his perceived corruption.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Filho,

I appreciate your honest replies.  Please take a careful look at the Tim Howard incident that you mention.  Now that you bring it up I remember that "Loco" Rodriguez goal was invalidated.  If you see it in slow motion, you will clearly see that Ruiz does not even come close to touching him.  Please view the clip again in slow motion.

All you guys may differ but I honestly believe that Cabreras collision was unintentional.  He plays the game with a lot of passion and did not even look at Lewis when he went for the ball.

Dwight on the other hand intentionally elbowed Ruiz when Ruiz was defenseless after the ref had stopped play.  You can watch NFL football and view how much emphasis they put on these defenseless plays.  They are very dangerous and players get suspended and charged with a fine.  I cannot understand the refs decision to not even take the card out when this happened.  He clearly stopped his action when he realized it was Yorke. I am not saying that NFL is a comparison, but in sports these plays are taken serious.  Your fellow citizes post the video as if it where something to be proud of.  It is sad.

Again I thank you for your response and will continue to do anything in my hands to put this man to justice.  I am not saying that it is entirely his fault. I said that in other threads many times.  What I said is that a 1% influence on results was enough for Guate to get eliminated.  And Trinidad will never have that 1% against them.  It does make a difference.  

To all others, why don't you comment on my facts about panama, the germany ticket sales, etc.  It is like if you are proud to defend corruption and discrimiation.  Why does he hide himself from the spanish press?  He is a public figure that needs to talk not only to Trinidad but to the country's he supposedly represent.

Piccio,

You're not doing yourself any favors.  My suggestion would be to keep all your comments about Jack in one thread, rather than starting multiple threads about the same thing.  This is what Palos was referring to with the "trolling" post.

As for Jack Warner... you seem intent on accusing us of supporting Jack's corruption.  As I said to you in your apology thread (maybe you didn't read it)... Jack Warner enjoys very little support on this website.  Of everything said about Jack 95% of it is negative.  We on this forum have very little power to affect Jack Warner, and that's not for a lack of effort on our part.  Many in TnT football would rather Jack remove himself from the picture, because trust me he's doing a lot that's hurting our development as well.

You seem to believe that all of our achievements have been made BECAUSE of Jack... in fact much of our achievements have been made IN SPITE OF Jack Warner.  And that's no easy task.

Finally, if you find that no one is really rallying with you and agreeing with your points (not all of which are factual), then that's not because we disagree with you... it's just that the topic of Jack Warner and his corruption has been hashed, re-hashed... and re-hashed all over again multiple times on this forum.  It's old news.  Again, had you approached us in a more agreeable fashion then maybe forumites might indulge you in some more discussion.  Frankly at this point many don't really care... while I understand your frustration, we are simply too caught up in what's going on with the team right now than to worry YET AGAIN about Jack Warner.  

I know that you are upset because of the precarious position your team finds itself, but you only have your own team to blame.  You guys were lucky to score on a very fluky goal when Guatemala visited TnT last month, we should have won that match.  Secondly we played with 10 men for the last 50 mins in that game in Guatemala City, when the ref bafflingly and unfairly sent off one of our players for no good reason.  Why didn't your team take advantage?  And please don't say b/c the ref cheated... if he was cheating for TnT then he probably wouldn't have sent off one of our players in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:12:18 PM by Bake n Shark »

1]; } ?>