Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 474561 times)

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What can Trinidad teach us about football?
« Reply #2730 on: August 21, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »
I find it funny how people choose to react to a Jamaica commedians obviosuly comedic take on a JAMAICAN sporting issue, on a Jamaican television station catering to a Jamaican audience.

I am now reading how poor Jamaica is, how dunce we are as a people, and how ugly we are, among all other manner of demeaning comments.

Fact of the matter though is that Tracey overall is right....Trinidad has no authority over football in the region, and in gereneral, Jamaica football administrators has nothing to learn from T&T football adminsitrators, because, in generall, there is nothing you guys have achieved at the top level that Jamaica hasnt achieved.

If Jamaica had half the resources T&T had, my opinion is we would be doing much better off than you guys are doing, and if you had the meagre resources we had, I believe that you would be doing far worse than we are doing with what we have. Because the average Jamaican man has a much more determined spirit that the average caribbean man.

We are still proud of three goals scored at france 98, and our one victory over Japan. We were proud going into the half time break with a 1-1 scoreline vs Croatia, we held our heads high, and we were humble in our heavy defeat to Argentina.

Trinidads best achievement in Germany was surviving  for a 0-0 scoreline vs Sweden.

That sums up the football between both nations overall.

you only seeing what you want to see...why not mention that probably most saw it for its comedic-politic intent. and stop all the childish talk about how 'determined' and superior jamaicans are compared to everybody else. the state of violence, povery, weak social cohesion and underachievement in jamiaca says otherwise. you eh no better or worse than anybody else so drop this jamaican exceptionalism vibe you always on

man shut you rass :rotfl: the same thing happening in Trinidad and you could add racial war. if it was not for oil Trinidad would not have shit, so shut up. trinis say "we don't need tourism, we have oil". the problem is not that you don't need it, the problem is that Trinidad simple does not have any marketing quality in any field. Russia and Dubai have oil,still invest in tourism. since Jamaica is an underachiever, tell me what Trinidad achieve that Jamaica never achieve?, it so funny to hear man talking about crime of another country and look at theirs http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/BREAKING-NEWS-State-of-Emergency-declared-128160123.html what a f**king joke. millions of people still visit Jamaica, 95% of Jamaica crime take place in Spanish town and downtown Kingston garrisons, not that it is good, but Jamaica is twice the size of Trinidad whit over 3 million people. Kingston is 5 time the size of POS.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: August 21, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »
I find it funny how people choose to react to a Jamaica commedians obviosuly comedic take on a JAMAICAN sporting issue, on a Jamaican television station catering to a Jamaican audience.

I am now reading how poor Jamaica is, how dunce we are as a people, and how ugly we are, among all other manner of demeaning comments.

Fact of the matter though is that Tracey overall is right....Trinidad has no authority over football in the region, and in gereneral, Jamaica football administrators has nothing to learn from T&T football adminsitrators, because, in generall, there is nothing you guys have achieved at the top level that Jamaica hasnt achieved.

If Jamaica had half the resources T&T had, my opinion is we would be doing much better off than you guys are doing, and if you had the meagre resources we had, I believe that you would be doing far worse than we are doing with what we have. Because the average Jamaican man has a much more determined spirit that the average caribbean man.

We are still proud of three goals scored at france 98, and our one victory over Japan. We were proud going into the half time break with a 1-1 scoreline vs Croatia, we held our heads high, and we were humble in our heavy defeat to Argentina.

Trinidads best achievement in Germany was surviving  for a 0-0 scoreline vs Sweden.

RUBBISH!!! every thing you type, not only on this post, but almost 90% of your post are filled with anti caribbean sentiment, jamican heroism and self praise, and guess what? it's never edifying or uplifting, but they all wreak of narcissism. it's plain ole rubbish!

until you have something sensible to share or worth listening too,  i suggest you of all ppl should STFU and go promote yuh ignorant self hating backward murderous culture else where!! no one cares about ah piece ah shit on the map no resources having starve out jamaica.  :notlistening:  ssstttuueeepppsss

keep dreaming, people still ask where in Jamaica is Trinidad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. as stupid as kartel is, thousands of trinis still worship him and kiss his feet as soon as he gets off the plane. trinis radios only play reggae, trinis walk and talk like Jamaicans, i could go on and on. i can see you real shame, but its ok, sometime you have to release, so you don't die. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

they still flocking the piece of shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKB6MDShwQ   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: August 21, 2011, 10:39:46 PM »

RUBBISH!!! every thing you type, not only on this post, but almost 90% of your post are filled with anti caribbean sentiment, jamican heroism and self praise, and guess what? it's never edifying or uplifting, but they all wreak of narcissism. it's plain ole rubbish!

until you have something sensible to share or worth listening too,  i suggest you of all ppl should STFU and go promote yuh ignorant self hating backward murderous culture else where!! no one cares about ah piece ah shit on the map no resources having starve out jamaica.  :notlistening:  ssstttuueeepppsss

keep dreaming, people still ask where in Jamaica is Trinidad. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. as stupid as kartel is, thousands of trinis still worship him and kiss his feet as soon as he gets off the plane. trinis radios only play reggae, trinis walk and talk like Jamaicans, i could go on and on. i can see you real shame, but its ok, sometime you have to release, so you don't die. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

they still flocking the piece of shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKB6MDShwQ   :rotfl: :rotfl:
Seriously bro, how old are you really? my 11 yr old son could hold ah more substantial discourse than you. all these childish comparison, give me something solid to debate, make me think instead of nauseating me with your nonsensical babbling you dim whit corncurl head dunce!!!

as for trinis worshiping cartel, pleaseeeee fella grow up! it's not just trinis who idolize performing artiste. if yuh want tuh talk bout man worship , then why not aim high. micheal jackson, prince, snoop dog, jay Z, beyonce, madonna, green day and the list goes on! ppl from all the way in asia worship and patronize them in ah way that is sick, and non of these performing artiste i've mentioned is from jahmayka!

ah guess what i meant to say was that, fanfare is not only limited to tribagonians or any nation in particular ( can't even believe i'm actually explaining this to a grown a$$ man), but it's ah world wide phenomenon. if yuh really want me to get down right ignorant and stoop to your half whit level then check this.

jamaicans is the only ppl in the caribbean who believe that ah ded king (rastafri mokenen) is their god, ah narcissist who secretly hated dark skinned ppl while professing his love for the african race and unity. and they not only preach this in JA but they talk this sacrilege all over the fackin world, talk about being fackin stupid, i would rather big up dunce arse cartel than claim this half white man as my god, while ethiopian them selves hate allyuh tuh shreds bc they don't want to identify with ah bunch of n!ggers.

i could go on and on about the dotish sh!t Jkans get into, but i will stop here bc in reality, i have nothing against jamaican ppl since i have ah wealth of Jkans in my family, it's fagots like you, RF and JA 2099 that i loathe!

BTW, we also idolize rhianna who happens to be bajan, as ah matter of fact rhianna and nikki minaj has far more fans in the world together with fame and fortune than kartel, beanie-man and movado combined, and guess what, they're from barbados and trinidad respectively.

as for the ppl who ask where in jamaica is trinidad, they're just as dunce or maybe even duncier than you. :devil:               your argument is flawed, get ah life nannyh@le.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:01:39 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: August 21, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »

Seriously bro, how old are you really? my 11 yr old son could hold ah more substantial discourse than you. all these childish comparison, give me something solid to debate, make me think instead of nauseating me with your nonsensical babbling you dim whit corncurl head dunce!!!

as for trinis worshiping cartel, pleaseeeee fella grow up! it's not just trinis who idolize performing artiste. if yuh want tuh talk bout man worship , then why not aim high. micheal jackson, prince, snoop dog, jay Z, beyonce, madonna, green day and the list goes on! ppl from all the way in asia worship and patronize them in ah way that is sick, and non of then is from jahmayka!

ah guess what i meant to say was that, fanfare is not only limited to tribagonians or any nation in particular ( can't even believe i'm actually explaining this to a grown a$$ man), but it's ah world wide phenomenon. if yuh really want me to get down right ignorant and stoop to your half whit level then check this.

jamaicans is the only ppl in the caribbean who believe that ah ded king (rastafri mokenen) is their god, ah narcissist who secretly hated dark skinned ppl while professing his love for the african race and unity. and they not only preach this in JA but they talk this sacrilege all over the fackin world, talk about being fackin stupid, i would rather big up dunce arse cartel than claim this half white man as my god, while ethiopian them selves hate allyuh tuh shreds bc they don't want to identify with ah bunch of n!ggers.

i could go on and on about the dotish sh!t Jkans get into, but i will stop here bc in reality, i have nothing against jamaican ppl since i have ah wealth of Jkans in my family, it's fagots like you, RF and JA 2099 that i loathe!

BTW, we also idolize rhianna who happens to be bajan, as ah matter of fact rhianna and nikki minaj has far more fans in the world together with fame and fortune than kartel, beanie-man and movado combined, and guess what, they're from barbados and trinidad respectively.

as for the ppl who ask where in jamaica is trinidad, they're just as dunce or maybe even duncier than you. :devil:               your argument is flawed, get ah life nannyh@le.

my argument is flawed? :rotfl: you is a f**king idiot that what you is :rotfl: :rotfl:, you hurting so bad till you move from football to all type of things and then talking bout i am comparing,fool, i just reply to the crap you spewing. who gives a f**k about kartel, i just showing you how stupid Trinidadians are, secondly, does nikki minaj sing anything with quality? fans?, after the fans who going to remember them?  :rotfl: :rotfl: i dont have time to reply to every sentence you write, but this is the type of music i listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkWXXGe49cw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW4SFwPKYJo&feature=related

real lyricist, no  kartel or nikki minaj

now dunce go fix you shit football team :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 11:37:22 PM by jahkingdom »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: August 21, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »

you only seeing what you want to see...why not mention that probably most saw it for its comedic-politic intent. and stop all the childish talk about how 'determined' and superior jamaicans are compared to everybody else. the state of violence, povery, weak social cohesion and underachievement in jamiaca says otherwise. you eh no better or worse than anybody else so drop this jamaican exceptionalism vibe you always on

man shut you rass :rotfl: the same thing happening in Trinidad and you could add racial war. if it was not for oil Trinidad would not have shit, so shut up. trinis say "we don't need tourism, we have oil". the problem is not that you don't need it, the problem is that Trinidad simple does not have any marketing quality in any field. Russia and Dubai have oil,still invest in tourism. since Jamaica is an underachiever, tell me what Trinidad achieve that Jamaica never achieve?, it so funny to hear man talking about crime of another country and look at theirs http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/BREAKING-NEWS-State-of-Emergency-declared-128160123.html what a f**king joke. millions of people still visit Jamaica, 95% of Jamaica crime take place in Spanish town and downtown Kingston garrisons, not that it is good, but Jamaica is twice the size of Trinidad whit over 3 million people. Kingston is 5 time the size of POS.

funny how you apply population size as an excuse for jamaica’s problems (widespread violence, gangsterism, lawlessness and underachievement), but conveniently forget to apply it when boasting about your ‘achievements’.

how many years now have you been trolling on this forum under different names?  if you hate T&T so much maybe you should take a break from the forum. it might help in resolving that textbook mess of a personality disorder you obviously carrying around
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: August 21, 2011, 11:58:56 PM »

as for trinis worshiping cartel, pleaseeeee fella grow up! it's not just trinis who idolize performing artiste. if yuh want tuh talk bout man worship , then why not aim high. micheal jackson, prince, snoop dog, jay Z, beyonce, madonna, green day and the list goes on! ppl from all the way in asia worship and patronize them in ah way that is sick, and non of then is from jahmayka!

as for the ppl who ask where in jamaica is trinidad, they're just as dunce or maybe even duncier than you. :devil:               your argument is flawed, get ah life nannyh@le.

my argument is flawed? :rotfl: you is a f**king idiot that what you is :rotfl: :rotfl:, you hurting so bad till you move from football to all type of things and then talking bout i am comparing,fool, i just reply to the crap you spewing. who gives a f**k about kartel, i just showing you how stupid Trinidadians are, secondly, does nikki minaj sing anything with quality? fans?, after the fans who going to remember them?  :rotfl: :rotfl: i dont have time to reply to every sentence you write, but this is the type of music i listen to:

Ah see yuh like yuh do a lot of laughing, i would laugh a lot too if i was so ignorant, as the saying goes "ignorance is bliss". to think of it, truer words have never been spoken.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:06:12 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: August 22, 2011, 10:14:06 AM »
Come on lads!

Hurling all these insults at each other will not change the Jamaican people's general perception of T&T football!

Point is until we can sort our football administration and start competing with & beating the likes of Jamaica again on the football field this perception of us having nothing to teach Jamaica about football will continue!

That lost to Jamaica at home in Trinidad under Latapy did not help our cause!
We are still hurting from that!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:15:39 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: August 22, 2011, 10:34:36 AM »
C'mon have a sense of humor Trinis...

This ent that serious. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: August 22, 2011, 12:20:44 PM »

Honestly, these kid needs to be banned from this forum.

For obvious reasons:
They are not trinis
They take jabs at our team every chance they get
Don't rate our team
Constantly causing trouble on these boards
Constantly making the trolls go into racist debates

From what we are seeing nothing positive is coming from keeping them on this site. Why keep them?

I don't see any need need to promote JA team here or degrade our own. The fact is this has gone to far and it seems that not positive is coming out of this with both parties trying to bring down each other. This is not good and it doesnt look good either, not for this site or the people that view this forum or for future sponsors.

I am sure there is a JA board you faggets can go and praise your team all you want in peace, I can guarantee that NO trinis will be there to disrupt the JA self praising etc. This is socawarriors site, we have our own problems and our own goals, we don't need outsides from a piss poor country that has a dollar with almost no value coming on our boards claiming to be better than us. If you go to JA with 10g us you can buy kingston.

They come here and talk about the "3" goals they scored and how the beat "japan" a shit side but then get trashed by Argentina.. One thing I know TNT never get trashed like that at the WC and we had better opponents in modern day football.  And we will see who gets to the hex and who qualifies.

Just remember one thing, we all saw JA vs USA. And all the talks alyuh JA men have, NOBODY CAN CROSS IT.

GTFO .. go find kartel and start using cake soap

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: August 22, 2011, 02:04:02 PM »
Come on lads!

Hurling all these insults at each other will not change the Jamaican people's general perception of T&T football!

Point is until we can sort our football administration and start competing with & beating the likes of Jamaica again on the football field this perception of us having nothing to teach Jamaica about football will continue!

I got news for you, T&T could never do nothing to ever change the perception that Jkans have of us! i used to think the same lie, but in recent yrs i discovered (and it has nothing to do with these annoying trolls either, like RF and CO) that Jkans are truly a narcissistic ignorant bunch and there's nothing anyone can do to change that!

it's either yuh deal with it or distance your self from it, but with them, don't expect any caribbean unity. hek, they can't even untie amongst themselves so how the hell you expect them to unite with an outside entity.

haven't you noticed that the whole island is ah competition, (town vs country, black vs white and chinese, laborite vs socialist, east vs west, uptown vs down town) just to name ah few, and they express and address these differences with extreme and all out violence, and they all belong in the same place and cohabitate on the same "small" rock with all this division, so just image what they will do and say to you and me. need i say more

PS:Slavery is ah hell of ah thing yes! they exemplify and epitomize the meaning of the word "JIM CROWE" and it's long lasting effects/syndrome.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:05:27 PM by just cool »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: August 22, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
sHOTTA 12 don't worry Breds,Contro said this forum is the voice of T&T Football,these guys are speaking on your behalf so it's alright.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: August 22, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »
sHOTTA 12 don't worry Breds,Contro said this forum is the voice of T&T Football,these guys are speaking on your behalf so it's alright.

Just because the forum is the voice of T&T football does not mean we all have to agree or that one or two people throwing ole talk at some jkans represents the views of all. If that was the case you and Jack Horner would be the voice of T&T football too! Coops yuh real like ting eh   :devil: 

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: August 22, 2011, 03:01:15 PM »

Just because the forum is the voice of T&T football does not mean we all have to agree or that one or two people throwing ole talk at some jkans represents the views of all. If that was the case you and Jack Horner would be the voice of T&T football too! Coops yuh real like ting eh   :devil: 

So what make yuh feel that Coop's voice which is aligned with the TTFF's voice is not the voice of T&T football?!

Well I mean to say, who is calling all the shots in T&T football not the TTFF? And do they care for one second about what we the fans have to say? NO!!

Haven't you noticed that whatever Coop's say goes?!! He predicted that nothing would come of the proposed T&T football boycott by Flex and so said so goes! He predicted that my poll to let Camps know what the fans think of his performance & his future at the TTFF was a waste of time. And so said so done!

The man knows the TTFF from the inside out and when he advise allyuh to work with the TTFF rather than trying to beat them, he knows exactly what he is talking about!!  ;)

I think I need to learn to turn a blind eye to incompetence & corruption too yes!! All ah we corrupt so why single out Jack, Camps or anybody else!!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:17:12 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:34 PM »
maybe he understands human nature. does not mean he is on the side of right. i'm going to vote in your poll right now.  8)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: August 22, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »
maybe he understands human nature. does not mean he is on the side of right. i'm going to vote in your poll right now.  8)
       Zando the thing that hurting me is i was the first person to vote on Soca poll and he giving me a hard time,imagine i am a voodo man now with all them predictions he say i making. :devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: August 22, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »
       Zando the thing that hurting me is i was the first person to vote on Soca poll and he giving me a hard time,imagine i am a voodo man now with all them predictions he say i making. :devil:
:rotfl:

Did I say you are voodoo man Coop's? I could accuse you of being a seer-man but definitely not a voodoo man!!  :devil:

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: August 22, 2011, 09:32:37 PM »
funny how you apply population size as an excuse for jamaica’s problems (widespread violence, gangsterism, lawlessness and underachievement), but conveniently forget to apply it when boasting about your ‘achievements’.

how many years now have you been trolling on this forum under different names?  if you hate T&T so much maybe you should take a break from the forum. it might help in resolving that textbook mess of a personality disorder you obviously carrying around

when you can show me Trinidad achievements locally and internationally then you can talk. with all that oil and talk about rich i thought Trinidad would look like Singapore. the last time i visit POS the only thing separate it from Mandeville in Jamaica was the few building on the water front. :rotfl: :rotfl:, but POS have rampant crime rate. not because i voice my opinion does not mean i hate T&T.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: August 22, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »
Ah see yuh like yuh do a lot of laughing, i would laugh a lot too if i was so ignorant, as the saying goes "ignorance is bliss". to think of it, truer words have never been spoken.

you right

my first comment:

stupid trinis. Rolling on the floor laughing, Oral Tracy is the best, he is like a comedian , who comments mainly on sports, can be controversial at times: http://www.televisionjamaica.com/prg-30-SportsCommentary.aspx  and http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-10588-SPORTSCOMMENTARYJUNE2720.aspx

but that one was really funny and true Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing

your reply comment:

Talk about pot callin the kettle black, jamaica has the lowest literacy rate and the highest murder rate in the caribbean, talk about fackin stupid, and stupid to the bone too.  Puking

and ah next thing, allyuh cyar play better football than we, from the grassroots level all the way to the professional level. the only reason allyuh out shinning us now is bc allyuh federation in order and ours has been in disarray for the past 6 yrs!

BTW we've been in the hex consistently for the past 20 yrs and we've won more CCL and caribbean cup titles than you. as ah matter of fact the only sport jamaica better than us in is track and field, and that only bc we don't care for that too much.

so gway yuh jealous minded grudgeful p#ssyWh@le!!! Flame thrower

what that have to do with the topic?, if you is not one stupid moddaf**ker, i don't know who is. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:47:33 PM by jahkingdom »

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: August 22, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
Honestly, these kid needs to be banned from this forum.

For obvious reasons:
They are not trinis
They take jabs at our team every chance they get
Don't rate our team
Constantly causing trouble on these boards
Constantly making the trolls go into racist debates

From what we are seeing nothing positive is coming from keeping them on this site. Why keep them?

I don't see any need need to promote JA team here or degrade our own. The fact is this has gone to far and it seems that not positive is coming out of this with both parties trying to bring down each other. This is not good and it doesnt look good either, not for this site or the people that view this forum or for future sponsors.

I am sure there is a JA board you faggets can go and praise your team all you want in peace, I can guarantee that NO trinis will be there to disrupt the JA self praising etc. This is socawarriors site, we have our own problems and our own goals, we don't need outsides from a piss poor country that has a dollar with almost no value coming on our boards claiming to be better than us. If you go to JA with 10g us you can buy kingston.

They come here and talk about the "3" goals they scored and how the beat "japan" a shit side but then get trashed by Argentina.. One thing I know TNT never get trashed like that at the WC and we had better opponents in modern day football.  And we will see who gets to the hex and who qualifies.

Just remember one thing, we all saw JA vs USA. And all the talks alyuh JA men have, NOBODY CAN CROSS IT.

GTFO .. go find kartel and start using cake soap

so we should get ban because we have an opposing view to tini football? :rotfl:, there are guys on our forum from different countries that oppose our view all the time, no one is calling for their ban. just look how many garbage is post by trinis in the Jamaica football thread, if a Jamaican post a constructive point of view on any topic, just look at the stupid comments that fallows, and you really think we should reply positively? :devil:, why the trinis in the track and field section does not behave like the ones in the football section?.

we don't need outsides from a piss poor country that has a dollar with almost no value coming on our boards claiming to be better than us
you aint making things any better for yourself :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:, i am not mad at you, there are still alot of people around the world who do not know that money does not always bring happiness, so you not the first one ;D.

If you go to JA with 10g us you can buy kingston.
that is thedream of alot of trinies, to taste a piece of the Brand  http://www.bonitajamaica.com/?page_id=91  8)

1 US  = 81.88 yen

i heard the big bad trinis about to buy japan also  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

One thing I know TNT never get trashed like that at the WC and we had better opponents in modern day football.

just stick to your day job baby sitting. :rotfl:. that Argentina team with Batistuta, Crespo, etc  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#Argentina, was deadly than any one of those teams Trinidad played in 2006. Croatia came third, with Davor Šuker went on the get the golden boot. japan was also a good team.

go find kartel and start using cake soap

where in trinidad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WthWEXMFig    :angel:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:43:23 PM by jahkingdom »

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: August 22, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »
Come on lads!

I got news for you, T&T could never do nothing to ever change the perception that Jkans have of us! i used to think the same lie, but in recent yrs i discovered (and it has nothing to do with these annoying trolls either, like RF and CO) that Jkans are truly a narcissistic ignorant bunch and there's nothing anyone can do to change that!

it's either yuh deal with it or distance your self from it, but with them, don't expect any caribbean unity. hek, they can't even untie amongst themselves so how the hell you expect them to unite with an outside entity.

haven't you noticed that the whole island is ah competition, (town vs country, black vs white and chinese, laborite vs socialist, east vs west, uptown vs down town) just to name ah few, and they express and address these differences with extreme and all out violence, and they all belong in the same place and cohabitate on the same "small" rock with all this division, so just image what they will do and say to you and me. need i say more

PS:Slavery is ah hell of ah thing yes! they exemplify and epitomize the meaning of the word "JIM CROWE" and it's long lasting effects/syndrome.

i don't think you really want me to go in real division in Trinidad, but then again they going to say i racist, so i will just leave it at that.carry on  :clown:

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Young Boyz invited to camp
« Reply #2750 on: August 25, 2011, 04:39:26 PM »
Young Boyz invited to camp for Ecuador friendly

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Print this page Email A Friend!

THE technical staff for the senior men's national football team has convened a training camp for August 25-29 to prepare for the upcoming international friendly against Ecuador scheduled for Quito, Ecuador on September 2 at 4:00 pm (Jamaica time).

The list of invited players includes 10 overseas-based players.

The staff is using the opportunity to start assembling players for the 2014 World Cup campaign.

As a result, the 25-member local camp includes players from the 2011 Under-17 and Under-20 World Cup campaigns, as well as the 2011 Under-23 campaign who will join the nine senior players.

The game against the South American football nation continues the 'Road to Brazil' preparation. President of the JFF, Captain Horace Burrell, has stated the JFF's intent to seek an international friendly on all FIFA dates as part of this preparation.

The encounter promises to be very competitive as the last time Ecuador lost at home was in 2009, against 2011 Copa America finalists Uruguay.

Ecuador qualified for the World Cup Finals in 2002 and 2006 and in 2006, the country went as far as the second round.

The invitees for the game include 12 players who participated in the 2011 Gold Cup, with the technical staff relying on that squad to form the core of Jamaica's preparation even while the doors remain open to other players.

Recent incidents of injury and difficulties in getting players released from clubs have strengthened the determination to build a broader based pool.

The local-based delegation will leave the island on August 30 and return on September 4. The entire 25-man training squad begins training this afternoon.

Local-based invitees: Eric Vernan, Xavian Virgo, Richard Edwards, Keneil Moodie, Montrose Phinn, Andre Vanzie, Richard McCallum, Adrian Reid, Troy Smith, Alanzo Adlam, Alvas Powell, Andrae Campbell, Andre Bernal, Andre Blake, Andre Clennon, Chad Bennett, Gariece McPherson, Jason Watson, Jhamie Hyde, Kemar Foster, Neco Brett, Ricardo Morris, Romario Williams, Theo Brown, Vincent Earle.

Overseas-based invitees: Dwayne Miller, Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Demar Phillips, Damion Williams, Rudolph Austin, Dane Richards, Jevaughn Watson.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Young-Boyz-invited-to-camp-for-Ecuador-friendly_9515892#ixzz1W5C54Zte

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica Football Thread.
« Reply #2751 on: August 25, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
HAWK TWO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Reggae Boyz to face Colombia
« Reply #2752 on: August 26, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »
Reggae Boyz to face Colombia in Florida
Published: Friday | August 26, 2011 Comments 0

Jermaine Lannaman, Gleaner Writer

President of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) Captain Horace Burrell has expressed delight at the Reggae Boyz securing a friendly international against Colombia on Tuesday, September 6 at the Lockhart Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, USA.

The match, which was confirmed yesterday, will be played on the second of two FIFA match dates during the period with the first being Friday, September 2 when Jamaica's Boyz are set to face Ecuador in Ecuador.

"I am happy that this second match has materialised as it will no doubt help as we fine-tune the country's preparations for the start of next year's CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers," said Burrell.

"To get two reasonable strong South American teams is also really pleasing, and is a testimony to our continued climb up the FIFA rankings.

"As we climb the rankings, we are getting more respect from the stronger football nations, and my hope is that we will continue to grow from strength to strength and attract even more stronger opponents in the future," he added.

Ranked

Colombia, whose Under-20 team reached the quarter-finals of the just-concluded FIFA Under-20 World Cup, which was held in that Colombia, is presently ranked 35th on the FIFA world rankings.

Jamaica are ranked 43rd, and third in CONCACAF behind Mexico and the USA.

Burrell, meanwhile, said a similar team to that which will compete in the Ecuador clash is expected to be assembled for the Colombia encounter.

"The coaching staff has extended invitations to several of our top overseas and local-based players and I am expecting a number of them to accept it," he explained.

"This means that we should have a strong teams for the Ecuador clash and the Colombia encounter. I just hope that the game in Fort Lauderdale will get a lot of support, as Jamaica and Colombia both have a lot fans in the area."

INVITEES: Overseas-based - Dwayne Miller, Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Demar Phillips, Damion Williams, Rudolph Austin, Dane Richards, Jevaughn Watson. Local-based - Eric Vernan, Xavian Virgo, Richard Edwards, Keneil Moodie, Montrose Phinn, Andre Vanzie, Richard McCallum, Adrian Reid, Troy Smith, Alanzo Adlam, Alvas Powell, Andrae Campbell, Andre Bernal, André Blake, André Clennon, Chad Bennett, Gariece McPherson, Jason Watson, Jhamie Hyde, Kemar Foster, Neco Brett, Ricardo Morris, Romario Williams, Theo Brown and Vincent Earle.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20110826/sports/sports7.html

another one :devil:

AirMan

Re: Reggae Boyz to face Colombia
« Reply #2753 on: August 26, 2011, 03:08:58 PM »
I think Flex created a Jamaican football thread....so we will not have spamming from jamaican posters all over the forum. I give this a few mins before it is moved
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:11:07 PM by AirMan »

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: August 26, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
flex soon put it in the yaad part, don't worry. i just want to alert you guys, so you could go there when  it move and post your hawkto or whatever. ;D, when we playing the warriors? : ;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: August 26, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
I feel Flex should delete this thread as this guy should know protocol round here by now!!

We don't want trash posted all over the forum, there is a thread for that called the JA Football thread!!  :mackdaddy:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2756 on: August 26, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »
When I seew the headline, I thought Crack was on sale or something yes.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: August 26, 2011, 06:27:26 PM »
 ;D ;D

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: August 26, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »
come on colombia
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: August 27, 2011, 03:50:03 AM »
Aaahh. Great job there JFF, keep these high quality games rolling in.  Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, China, Colombia all in the space of 8 months is not a bad run at all. Also goes to show the respect that comes with holding a top 40 FIFA ranking.

Maybe with some more luck we can convince India to give us a sweat for the next FIFA date  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:12:24 AM by reggae-fan »

1]; } ?>