Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 474642 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica beat Guatemala in warm up game
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2005, 10:52:35 AM »
RF...if that is what you meant, then say it and stop trying to be a smart man. you eh fooling nobody with that 'read between the lines' nonsense becasue that is exactly what we doing. You have something to say about TnT chances...don't cloak it by saying..'well look Jamaica 2nd team could do it...it would be a shame if you couldn't'.

like it our not..that is the tone of your post and it could be taken the wrong way. simple ting. if a Trini went on a JA site with that tongue in cheek nonsense we would get some good 'advice' too. So come correct and put your hands where we could see them. some of us tired of your double talk...and then you does want to back peddle and say this is what I was trying to say...den say it up front next time. And you need to res' with the JA persecution complex. I for one not anti-Jamaica by any stretch and I glad allya res it on Guateh. Guateh is a sh** side and the more licks they get the better in dis final run up.

peace RF....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2005, 10:53:21 AM »
we didn't miss the point....trust me.....

Come on RF, we're all adults.....don't insult our intelligence....you were making a decent point and being cheeky at the same time....why is it that you can't just be a man and take it when people call you out ?......it's all fun and games....and ole talk

I doubt that you would have posted a Guatemala vs Honduras thread......no shame in biggin' up your RBZ...we'd do the same on your site had it been the other way around, and you'd react the same way.

So stop being a baby when people take little jabs at you......the forum is for exchange of all different types of communication ...........go somewhere else if you want a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 10:58:15 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2005, 10:57:32 AM »
we didn't miss the point....trust me.

Come on RF, we're all adults.....don't insult our intelligence....you were making a decent point and being cheeky at the same time....why is it that you can't just be a man and take it when people call you out ?......it's all fun and games....and ole talk

I doubt that you would have posted a Guatemala vs Honduras thread......no shame in biggin' up your RBZ...

Stop being a baby when people take little jabs at you......the forum is for exchange of communication.....go somewhere else if you want a hug.

Hey, I was making a point and being chheky at the same time, according to you. Something wrong with that Kicker? Am I not allowed to be cheaky or "gloat" like anyone else on this forum? BTW, I no longer get excited when Jamiaca beat Guatemala. Its more of a foregone conclusion for me when the teams meet. So, I'll try not to gloat about my team in the future. I'll leave the gloating up to you.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2005, 10:58:37 AM »
we didn't miss the point....trust me.....

I doubt that you would have posted a Guatemala vs Honduras thread......no shame in biggin' up your RBZ...

Stop being a baby when people take little jabs at you......the forum is for exchange of communication.....go somewhere else if you want a hug.

umpire says 4 :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2005, 10:59:03 AM »
we didn't miss the point....trust me.

Hey, I was making a point and being chheky at the same time, according to you. Something wrong with that Kicker? Am I not allowed to be cheaky or "gloat" like anyone else on this forum? BTW, I no longer get excited when Jamiaca beat Guatemala. Its more of a foregone conclusion for me when the teams meet. So, I'll try not to gloat about my team in the future. I'll leave the gloating up to you.

First you weren't gloating.........now you are.........

I doubt it's possible to be able to write and not read..........but it's possible to have no short-term memory, so go back and read your old posts under this thread and make up your mind
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 11:03:10 AM by kicker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2005, 11:03:05 AM »
Well a win is a win and Panama getting licks from everybody in the Hex but still came to JA in de office and blow them out, so counting a warm-up is nothing to be so jolly about... is winning de real game that counts, you could win all de warm ups you could and lose when de real thing start and you will still feel stupid in de end...

By the way, JA squad here, while GUA used 6 none starters, Plata is old and dont normally play for GUA often even though he does get called,,,,,, Ruiz and Ramirez does start instead (both was missing from this game I see),,,, they were also missing good players also, like Figueroa, Fredy Garcia and Cabrera. So both teams was missing a few good players....

I dont know how true this is, but I got this off de Guatemala press.

Guatemala
Paulo Mota, (M. Klee 30’), (L. Molina 64’), E. Ponciano (R. Gómez 46’), Ángel Sanabria, V. Hernández, S. Ponciano (P. Melgar, 46’), N. Morales, Julio Girón, Maynor Dávila, F. Thompson, M. Acevedo, (G. Romero 46’), J.C. Plata (Pezzarossi, 46’).

Jamaica
S. Samyers, D. Stewart, J. Taylor, T. Sawyers, F. Dawkins, (J. Morrison 54’) (G. Reid), R. Scarlett, L. Shelton, K. Stephenson, Omar Daley, (L. Palmer 61’), Ricardo Fuller, Jermaine Hue.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 11:18:37 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2005, 11:10:23 AM »
yahoo writeup.

Jamaica 2, Guatemala 1

October 1, 2005

AP - Oct 1, 9:19 pm EDT
More Photos

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP)-- Shane Crawford's tiebreaking goal in the 70th minute lifted Jamaica to a 2-1 victory over Guatemala in an exhibition match between CONCACAF teams Saturday night.

Crawford blasted a 30-yard kick into the upper right hand corner, past diving Guatemalan goalkeeper Luis Molina.

Guatemala failed to respond to the late score by Jamaica, which controlled the ball for most of the final 20 minutes. Angel Sanabria's ejection in the 85th minute after receiving his second yellow card also left Guatemala at a one-man disadvantage.

Eliminated in the early rounds of CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers, Jamaica struck first on Luton Shelton's goal in the 40th minute. Garfield Reid's indirect free kick from the left wing found a diving Shelton, whose header from 15 yards bounced inside the left post.

Jamaica's lead ended quickly as Juan Carlos Plata tied the match 1-1 with a penalty kick in the 44th minute. Jamaican goalkeeper Shelton Sawyers tripped Freddy Thompson as Thompson chased a loose ball inside the 6-yard box.

In a cautious first half, lacking repeated scoring chances, Guatemala first threatened the Jamaican goal area in the 34th minute when Thompson missed a couple of feet off the right post with a shot inside the large area.

Shelton missed wide off the left post after a deep run inside the Guatemala goal area in the 19th minute while Reid's low shot from 20 yards missed the right post.

Currently in fourth place in qualifying with eight points, Guatemala has an outside possibility of catching third place Costa Rica, which has 13 points. The region's fourth place finisher also can qualify for the World Cup if it defeats an Asia representative in a playoff round in November.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2005, 01:56:54 PM »
Well a win is a win and Panama getting licks from everybody in the Hex but still came to JA in de office and blow them out, so counting a warm-up is nothing to be so jolly about... is winning de real game that counts, you could win all de warm ups you could and lose when de real thing start and you will still feel stupid in de end...

By the way, JA squad here, while GUA used 6 none starters, Plata is old and dont normally play for GUA often even though he does get called,,,,,, Ruiz and Ramirez does start instead (both was missing from this game I see),,,, they were also missing good players also, like Figueroa, Fredy Garcia and Cabrera. So both teams was missing a few good players....

I dont know how true this is, but I got this off de Guatemala press.

Guatemala
Paulo Mota, (M. Klee 30’), (L. Molina 64’), E. Ponciano (R. Gómez 46’), Ángel Sanabria, V. Hernández, S. Ponciano (P. Melgar, 46’), N. Morales, Julio Girón, Maynor Dávila, F. Thompson, M. Acevedo, (G. Romero 46’), J.C. Plata (Pezzarossi, 46’).

Jamaica
S. Samyers, D. Stewart, J. Taylor, T. Sawyers, F. Dawkins, (J. Morrison 54’) (G. Reid), R. Scarlett, L. Shelton, K. Stephenson, Omar Daley, (L. Palmer 61’), Ricardo Fuller, Jermaine Hue.

Sam, I know you would air your piece. But again you missed the point. Guatemala SUX! they are RUX! BTW, how is it possible fpr Ricardo Fuller to play for Southhampton and Jamaica in teh same day? did you make up that squad? Jermain Hue also played for his club side yetsrday....not possible for him to play two games in one day is it? And why did you have to go to the Guatemala press to get the starting lineups?. Is it that serious Sam?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 02:02:54 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2005, 01:58:23 PM »

Kicker, your comprehension skills are lacking. You conveniently missed the point of my post, instead, you accused me of gloating....I'm saying so what if I was. Is there a law prohibiting gloating on this message board? or is it that you have exclusive righ to "gloat"?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 02:01:51 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2005, 02:29:36 PM »
 Guatemala really sucks. Trinidad shouldn't let a team like that beat us for the fourth spor in the hex. Big up to reggae boyz on their victory. Go warriors go. Germany in the back of my mind. God Bless TNT

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2005, 02:33:25 PM »

Kicker, your comprehension skills are lacking. You conveniently missed the point of my post, instead, you accused me of gloating....I'm saying so what if I was. Is there a law prohibiting gloating on this message board? or is it that you have exclusive righ to "gloat"?

I apologize for my lack of comprehension skills. Seeing that yours are so superior, comprehend this- there's a fine line between spam and your pathetic attempts to defend a weak position....and it continues to become more and more blurred..........

We have already acknowledged and appreciated your update and your point is taken......I don't buy it, but that's just me......so don't pre-occupy yourself with trying to sway my view......it's not even worth it.

your time is better served searching out some other "relevant" Jamaican news to post on the board with your usual hint of arrogance, and at the same time preparing yourself for another verbal beating as we decipher bulsh*t and don't hesitate to call you out on it.......

Like I say it's all fun and games..........so just laugh it off and quit getting your panties wet..........cheers
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 02:39:56 PM by kicker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2005, 02:55:46 PM »
Well if Guatemala SUX ! And they beat Costa Rica, Honduras, Canada to come out of the so call group of death, then they beat T&T, tie de USA and beat de team who basically took Jamaica spot in the hex (Panama) all in WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS then what can I say RF... Jamaica is de best then.... I feel Jamaica shoulda win de world cup in 1998 ...

Sometimes teams get trouble to beat certain teams thats normal, but it doesn't mean they shittie, Jamaica never played Guatemala in a world cup qualifier so you cant say they are no good, everybody step up to the game when WCQ'S comes about, forget friendly and Gold Cup. They made it to the HEX,,, like it or not and came through a hard group to.. not because Jamaica fail or they beat Guatemala in a friendly you feel you should be there instead,,,, you had your fcoking chance... now stop whining before ah buy a panty for you...

PS: Imagine If JAM beat Australia in de friendly coming up you might jock for a week straight....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 03:02:05 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2005, 02:58:07 PM »
RF all you does do iz post somthing with a nice broad piont of view and soon as someone comment on it, it does come down to you bigging up jamaica. de rest ah dem might fraid to tell yuh bout it but i doh stick. i will call yuh out and who vex lorse.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2005, 03:54:10 PM »
what is RF saying dat is dat Bad?.. Come on ppl Jamaican use a fete match squad and beat Guatemala ..JA have own Guatemala ..PPl innah this forum is like Children... De man come in here and gave a score and all of innah sudden man mad..  Guatemala is a shitty squad Panama is a shitty squad and if any of those 2 teams mek it before TNT then we have no choice but to call T&T a shitty squad... I think "T&T Football god"  (Mr Warner) Should have organise a game wid JA ..suriname , St Vincent , Cuba or even Canada before this clash wid Panama ..But then again is Panama T&T Playing ..I honestly do not think yu need a warm to face Panama..
my bet is 3-1 T&T beating Panama..
wamonga
Grow up people jes grow up and act like adults....

Black Lives Matter..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2005, 04:41:45 PM »
Guatemala is a shitty squad Panama is a shitty squad and if any of those 2 teams mek it before TNT then we have no choice but to call T&T a shitty squad... wamonga

So I would gather based on your statement above that if Guatemala & Panama are "shitty" squads and DEM make de Hex....dat de teams who DIDN'T make de Hex would be "SHITTY" too.

Actually....dat would make dem more dan "SHITTY" because dey couldn't even make de Hex where at least 2, perhaps 3 "SHITTY" squads qualify.  So what adjective would you give them warmonga? 

"SHITHONGS"?  "RUCKS"?

Hmmm...dat sound interestin....de teams dat COULDN'T EVEN MAKE DE HEX is "RUCKS".

By your "logic" of course....

Ent?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2005, 05:25:32 PM »
239 views on this post....40 replies. Why, because I "gloated".  Am i missing something here?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2005, 05:38:52 PM »
239 views on this post....40 replies. Why, because I "gloated".  Am i missing something here?

Took u this long to determine that?  U were always missing a brain RF.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2005, 06:00:20 PM »
Not on a Sunday man Palos  ;D

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2005, 06:26:21 PM »
so what if Guatemala play a Jamaican fete match team..we should be more worried bout Trinidad not even organising one and Guatemala actually using the opportunity to better gel their team to play against Mexico.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2005, 06:56:12 PM »
so what if Guatemala play a Jamaican fete match team..we should be more worried bout Trinidad not even organising one and Guatemala actually using the opportunity to better gel their team to play against Mexico.

Given that 80% of our National team are currently playing abroad, which team would you select to prepare against another National team?

Duarance Williams
David Atiba Charles
Cyd Gray
Glenton Wolfe
Aurtis Whitley

AND WHO?

If what a poster said is accurate....who would we select if the PFL teams refused to release the local based players for national team training prior to 5 days before a WCQ?

Or is it that you advocate this match be played within the 5 day period that our players are allowed to prepare for this WCQ?

Given that AT LEAST 1 of that 5 days is reserved for travel & some of the players will not be arriving until 4 days prior to that first WCQ, are you advocating we play a practice match against another national team 3 or even 2 days prior to a WCQ?

Thanks

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2005, 07:00:57 PM »
i tell dem that last week is harden dey harden. we need to stop comparing ourself with other people and have some faith in we players

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2005, 07:16:20 PM »
ah understand what yuh saying Palos but it ent stange for a team to play 3 days before a WCQ game..i know the majority of our squad is foreign based but if circumstances was going our way we coulda organised a game..even just to give the starting 11 a first half run out.
maybe since we like to fly through Miami so much that woulda been an ideal location to spend a day or 2 to play a team like Honduras or El Salvador then fly into Panama a couple days before the game.
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2005, 07:21:38 PM »
i tell dem that last week is harden dey harden. we need to stop comparing ourself with other people and have some faith in we players

so you telling me if you see somebody doing something and it is working successfully..you not going to try it out in your particular situation?
like you never heard the phrase 'backing a dead horse'?..is only so much that horse could do on its own with the rest being a miracle or something.
well good for you if thats what u think of the national team no wonder they always running hot and cold..is either a hit or miss for we.
Feliz

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2005, 07:28:01 PM »
ah understand what yuh saying Palos but it ent stange for a team to play 3 days before a WCQ game..i know the majority of our squad is foreign based but if circumstances was going our way we coulda organised a game..even just to give the starting 11 a first half run out.
maybe since we like to fly through Miami so much that woulda been an ideal location to spend a day or 2 to play a team like Honduras or El Salvador then fly into Panama a couple days before the game.

I see your point.  I can think of at least 2 circumstances that may prevent such a game:

1 - Budgetary.  We (as in Jack Warner) done payin out we ass fuh Beenie and staff.  Government & private sector contributin little.  All de expense of organising a friendly will fall on the TTFF.  PERHAPS the thinking is such money may be better spent preparing for Bahrain or Uzbhekistan... ;D

2 - Injury.  Nothing worse than having a practice game so close to an important must win WCQ and then key personnel end up injured in that game.  You would be second guessing yourself right through were that to happen.  It may be the conservative thing to do but probably prudent in the circumstances.  There is no guarantee that injury cannot happen in training but you want to remove as many possibilities as possible, especially given the relative lack of DEPTH of our squad in key positions.  We already have Sancho not available for this game.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 07:29:40 PM by palos »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2005, 07:52:15 PM »

yeah boy it really scary with us having no proven depth to our squad..most of the people we could call up have relatively little International expereince.
Feliz

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2005, 01:00:53 AM »
RF, yuh could win all de meaningless games yuh want, yuh eh going nowhere but up ah 4qing coconut tree. Boy you could talk real shit. First Panama good because dey cut allyuh arse, now Guatemala shitty because allyuh beat dem. So Jamrock is de bar for excellence? So how come allyuh sitting down on de sofa on allyuh bamsee watching Guatemala in the Concacaf WC Qualifiers. De only way allyuh going WC is to bring a foreign born squad to play for allyuh again. Most of de team cyah eat allyuh food or even understand allyuh language properly. Boy you is real kicks yes.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2005, 06:22:33 AM »
RF, yuh could win all de meaningless games yuh want, yuh eh going nowhere but up ah 4qing coconut tree. Boy you could talk real shit. First Panama good because dey cut allyuh arse, now Guatemala shitty because allyuh beat dem. So Jamrock is de bar for excellence? So how come allyuh sitting down on de sofa on allyuh bamsee watching Guatemala in the Concacaf WC Qualifiers. De only way allyuh going WC is to bring a foreign born squad to play for allyuh again. Most of de team cyah eat allyuh food or even understand allyuh language properly. Boy you is real kicks yes.

Savanah, I had nothing bad to say about Panama....They took their chnaces well against Ja in Kingston, and came out the victors. I took my hat off to them. But the monkey that is on your back wont allow you to agree with me that Guatemala is not worth representaives for CONCACAF, as they are pure and simple, a very mediocre team. Their own fans can accept it, they were booed off the pitch inthe lastgame, but you Savanah conveniently focus on Jamaica, when the topic of discussion here is Guatemala. My point is you play a team 5 times in the past 6 months, yet you continue to be outplayed and outsciored in all the games you play. Take Guatemalas weakness as a plus for you in your remaining games, insetad of focusing on Jamaica. as you stated, Jamaica got knocked out months ago.......the battle is now between you and Guatemala, which is a mediocre side by CONCACA standards. Now what is your point mentioning Jamaican players not understanding our language etc? stick to the topic at hand....I dont give a shit of Birchall eats curry or not
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 06:27:43 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2005, 07:01:20 AM »
Guatemala is a shitty squad Panama is a shitty squad and if any of those 2 teams mek it before TNT then we have no choice but to call T&T a shitty squad... wamonga

So I would gather based on your statement above that if Guatemala & Panama are "shitty" squads and DEM make de Hex....dat de teams who DIDN'T make de Hex would be "SHITTY" too.

Actually....dat would make dem more dan "SHITTY" because dey couldn't even make de Hex where at least 2, perhaps 3 "SHITTY" squads qualify.  So what adjective would you give them warmonga? 

"SHITHONGS"?  "RUCKS"?

Hmmm...dat sound interestin....de teams dat COULDN'T EVEN MAKE DE HEX is "RUCKS".

By your "logic" of course....

Ent?

Palos yu right ..De squad JA had when dey lost to Panama was a shitty squad..I do not rate JA bringing in fareign coach when mr brown is well Qualified.. Also JA have nuff home grwn talent and do not need to pursue Fareign born to represent....Panama vs JA game in Kingston was like having BSC coaching yu team ... JA had no f**king plan jes like de T&T @ Guatemala game..De teams in de final rounds deserve to be there but shitty is shitty ..If yu honestly think sey Guatemala and Panama a top notch squad why yu nuh Back Guatemala and Panama  in there upcomming 2 games..Yu see U.S.A played Guatemala in Guatemala..U.S.A used a girls team and Guatemala couldnt win at home!!!! Guatemala shitty..Panama shitty top a de line ..Both Panama and Guatemala put together cya beat a local JA squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Facts is facts fiction is fiction!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2005, 07:09:03 AM »
I really don't know what all this ruckus is about, RF just giving some views from his side, Guat play a 2nd string JA and lost, taking into consideration that it was a 2nd string Guat team also, I still think they should have beaten JA, as these are the guys you would be expecting to be pushing for a starting position in the Guat team or sqaud inclusion. Also, I want T&T to qualify for the WC like everyone else and looking at my finances to make the trip. I have not missed a T&T at home game once I'm in the country. T&T is not better than JA, Guat & Panama, so all this talk about who is shittier is a waste of time. All the aforemetioned teams are on the same level and it's just experience in the hex, luck and managerial acumen is what is separating the teams. Let us not forget T&T were lucky to have St. Vincent (the country of my parents) and St. Kitts in our group. We struggled to beat St. Vincent on both oaccasions, imagine that and I had to admit to my dad that SVG played better than T&T in the stadium and were unlucky to lose.

Having said that, we know deep down that T&T are lucky yo be in the Hex, however, we are here and we're making a good run at it and really it would be a travesty for Guatemala to qualify ahead of us because I think they're playing at 100% and we're still inching up to our full potential as a unit. Even if RF may have a bit of arrogance (I call it pride in your country) in his position, we would do the same.

Go Soca Warriors. I think RF would rather see T&T in the WC rather than Guat, at least I hope so.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 07:10:36 AM by Jayerson »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2005, 07:22:16 AM »

I think RF would rather see T&T in the WC rather than Guat, at least I hope so.

I don't think so.

1]; } ?>