April 18, 2024, 12:23:27 AM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 462890 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »

that could be said for most clubs. Pool have won 17 trophies since 1990. I am sure most of us on the site born before 1990
Observer pleas name these 17 trophies won since 1990. Or did I read you wrong?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

giggsy11

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »
Tenorsaw and Felizano only pressing refresh hoping somebody say something untoward about Liverpool so they could reply and bump this shit thread.
LOL..like yuh spying on meh when ah in front meh PC? ;D

and Sammy..allyuh just frighten to start allyuh own Manure thread  :devil:

but seriuosly yuh ent think is a good idea not to have all de Man U things in 1 place rather than creating a whole new thread just to say allyuh playing Rushden & Diamonds next or that Ronaldo have a hangnail or Rooney get ah pimple on he face?   :idea:

ease we up on de clutter nah  :beermug:
Utd to big for one thread

Tell dem Sammy! Is not like dey charging we!  :devil: Dey need tuh have one thread for dat shit side Sunderland!

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 09:25:57 AM »
Ok allyuh..time to sing along  :salute:

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver
Song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams
Be tossed and blown
Walk on
Walk on

With hope in your hearts
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.
Walk on
Walk on

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQ9eTeGAnUs&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qQ9eTeGAnUs&amp;feature=related</a>

The official song of Glasgow Celtic (as well)   :devil:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »

Nah, you read him right.

The official song of Glasgow Celtic (as well)   :devil:

lol.. allyuh like shit eh... well it was first recorded by a pair of Liverpool artists and soon thereafter was adopted by the home crowd.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2008, 06:25:11 AM »
lol.. allyuh like shit eh... well it was first recorded by a pair of Liverpool artists and soon thereafter was adopted by the home crowd.

Just to be clear, You'll Never Walk Alone was written by Rodgers and Hammerstein for the musical, Carousel. Rodgers and Hammerstein are American. In the 60s when the Beatles and the Merseybeat scene was popular, the Kop adopted the Gerry and the Pacemakers (Liverpudlians) version of YNWA as its own. After the Hillsborough disaster in 1989, the recorded version of the song was played at Anfield before every match, before or during the teams' entrance. From this season, it is played while the teams are already on the field, just before kickoff.  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »
Maybe if Gerrard was walkin alone he wouldn't have spent the night in jail!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »
:devil: :beermug:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2009, 10:08:26 PM »

Can't take the Scouse out of the Scouser... I hope they checked him for stolen hubcaps  :devil:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »
Wouldnt talk too much if i were u Cantona...seems like u forgot how long u spent out in the cold...Matey... :devil:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »
FA Cup
3rd Round
Preston NE vs Liverpool

Steven Gerrard will play in the match despite having been charged with assault and affray after an alleged incident at a nightclub earlier this week.

With an appearance at North Sefton Magistrates' Court set for the end of the month, Benitez could have kept the England star out of the spotlight this weekend.

But Gerrard will play in the tie, with Fernando Torres, Martin Skrtel, Fabio Aurelio and Alvaro Arbeloa all returning from long-term injuries.

Benitez was once accused of under-valuing the FA Cup when he sent out a weakened side that was beaten at Burnley three years ago.

Now Benitez insists that he has squad depth that will enable him to rest some players in a competition he admits he would like to do well in.

He says: "It is a great competition, and there are always shocks when smaller sides produce performances better than expected.

"You can watch teams on DVD and they play at 100%, and then when they perform in the match it is 150% effort. And facing Liverpool always sees teams highly motivated.

"We are expecting a very tough game against a team who are doing very well in the Championship. And we could also be facing one of our former players, Neil Mellor.

"He is a fine young player who will always score lots of goals. He scored fantastic goals for us against Arsenal and Olympiacos a few years back, and we know his quality.

"I hope he continues to score lots of goals in his league matches, but I hope none now in the FA Cup."

Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »
Pool up 1-0 but Preston throwing the kitchen sink at them.

Good game
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 01:03:20 PM »

that could be said for most clubs. Pool have won 17 trophies since 1990. I am sure most of us on the site born before 1990

Boss I only counting from the records indicated on the thread.

PS: Rafa returns and once again Pool playing like they have their hand breaks on.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

PS: Rafa returns and once again Pool playing like they have their hand breaks on.

I personally count 15 since 1990, so no worries.

Great unselfishness by Gerrard to set the table for Torres... 2-0 in the 92'

Game over.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
That's a decent goal Gerrard give to Torres.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

I personally count 15 since 1990, so no worries.

Great unselfishness by Gerrard to set the table for Torres... 2-0 in the 92'

Game over.

You could add the world club championship to that....

Plus 37 titles since its formation.... hard for me to say but they are the team of the Brit Isles

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

You could add the world club championship to that....

Plus 37 titles since its formation.... hard for me to say but they are the team of the Brit Isles

Ah wish... but nah we were runners up in 2005, never won it.

Football League First Division / Premier League (English football champions) (level 1)

Winners: 1989–90

FA Cup

Winners: 1992, 2001, 2006

League Cup

Winners : 1995, 2001, 2003

FA Charity Shield / FA Community Shield

Winners: 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006

International, European Cup and UEFA Champions League

Winners: 2005

UEFA Cup

Winners: 2001

UEFA Super Cup

Winners: 2001, 2005

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »

European Cup Winners 5
1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84 2004-05

UEFA Cup Winners 3
1972-73 1975-76 2000-01   

European Super Cup Winners 3
1977 2001 2005     

Super Cup Winners 1
1985-86         

plus imagine how much more we coulda won if we didnt get banned in de 80's-90's  ;)
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »
Cup joy for Reds as Torres returns

Fernando Torres scored on his comeback as Liverpool booked their place in the FA Cup fourth round after a 2-0 win over Preston at Deepdale.

Reds captain Steven Gerrard produced an inspired display which ended with him creating the injury-time clincher for substitute Torres.

At the end Gerrard swapped shirts with Preston skipper Paul McKenna and pointedly marched towards the bank of Liverpool fans behind the goal, held his arms aloft and blew kisses to his followers.

Albert Riera had given Liverpool a first-half lead with his fourth of the season, but the Anfield men wasted a hatful of chances which gave Preston the belief that they could salvage something from the match.

That they did not had much to do with a class display from Gerrard.

Liverpool made four changes from the side which won so well at Newcastle last weekend.

With Steven Gerrard already confirmed in the side after his traumatic week, boss Rafael Benitez also recalled Robbie Keane, Albert Riera and Xabi Alonso to the starting line-up, with Diego Cavalieri taking over in goal.

Yossi Benayoun, Lucas, Dirk Kuyt and Jose Reina were all rested, while Preston brought in former Liverpool striker Neil Mellor, Jon Parkin and Chris Sedgwick from the side which drew at Barnsley last weekend.

Gerrard predictably found himself being booed by the home support whenever in possession, but Liverpool's 5,000 plus fans were treating him like a hero.

Preston's spirited start to the tie soon distracted their fans from what soon became mild barracking.

The home side's midfield of McKenna and Richard Chaplow were quick to harass Liverpool and force errors, and a 20-yard free-kick from Ross Wallace forced Cavalieri into a plunging save to his right.

Liverpool responded with as twisting run from Riera and a lay-off that Keane could not direct goalwards as he arrived in the six-yard box, the first of a succession of squandered opportunities for the Irishman.

Chaplow and Mellor both went close before Liverpool were ahead after 24 minutes.

Riera picked up a fortunate deflection on the right of the box, and although there was a clear opportunity to drill the ball into the danger area, the Spaniard opted to cut inside and crack the ball into the top corner with his left foot.

Gerrard, who was finding acres of space to operate in just behind Keane, had two long-range efforts which flew close.

Liverpool were slowly taking command, and Chaplow was booked for a late tackle on Alonso, who equally was constantly drifting into dangerous areas.

And Liverpool had a string of chances near the break to settle the issue. Keane should have made it two when he squirmed clear in the area, but Andy Lonergan saved bravely at his feet.

Then Keane produced an even worse effort, arriving in the box to meet a Gerrard cross, only to send his shot hopelessly wide.

Gerrard was in fine form by now and another glittering chance was created by the Liverpool skipper, but it was squandered by first Keane, who opted not to shoot. Instead he pushed the ball to Babel, who was equally wasteful.

Liverpool sent on Lucas for a limping Alonso at the break, and within minutes Daniel Agger had headed narrowly wide from a corner.

The sight of Torres warming up on the touchline had the Liverpool support bursting into song, a sight that would also have concentrated Keane's mind.

But without the cushion of a second goal, there was plenty of anxiety creeping into Liverpool's play and Preston were clearly encouraged.

Preston lost Callum Davidson with what looked to be an ankle injury after 56 minutes, Eddie Nolan coming on. Gerrard's free-kick gave Javier Mascherano the chance for a 25-yarder that flew just over.

Babel's touch gave Gerrard the opportunity for a dipping drive that Lonergan superbly turned over the crossbar at full stretch. Mellor, to a rousing ovation from both sets of fans, went off after 62 minutes to be replaced by Stephen Elliott.

Preston had an effort disallowed after 64 minutes when Sean St Ledger netted, only for Jon Parkin to be penalised for holding down Jamie Carragher.

Preston should have been out of the game by now, such had been Liverpool's string of missed chances but they were heartened by Liverpool's failures, so much so that Benitez appeared on the touchline.

And Torres soon appeared, after 73 minutes, to replace Keane.

Liverpool conceded a string of free-kicks, and there were a couple of loud shouts for penalties as the pressure from the home side heightened.

Gerrard saw a fierce shot on the turn blocked by St Ledger, before Preston sent on Barry Nicholson for Chaplow after 81 minutes.

Liverpool then pushed Gerrard back into central midfield, took off Mascherano and sent on Fabio Aurelio on the left, with Babel moved forward.

But in injury time Gerrard broke away to set up Torres for a simple tap-in to clinch the game.
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »
Alright time for some transfer talk
Who would allyuh like to see shipped in and who shipped out?

I think we need a Plan C for when Torres (Plan A) injured and Stevie G (Plan B) not feeling up to it.
Right now we have nobody who could run at defenders and then deliver a good final ball.
The closest we have to that right now is Benayoun, Babel is way too inconsistent.
So we actually need a playmaker too lol.

We don't look too good offensively when we have both Masch and Lucas playing together cause neither can pass the ball like Xabi. Therefore a player like Micheal Johnson from Man City will be a good addition if available.

With the right wing, sell Pennant for sure. A player I like is the Polish right winger Kuba from Borussia Dortmund.

I also say we should cut our losses with Dossena and sell him this month.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 11:38:16 AM by Feliziano »
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
Liverpool vs Everton

Rafael Benitez has warned Liverpool must contain their anticipation over the Merseyside derby FA Cup tie with arch rivals Everton.

Liverpool and Everton will clash twice in a week, in the Premier League on January 19 and then in the fourth round of the cup the following weekend.

With both games at Anfield, Benitez knows a crucial stage beckons in Liverpool's quest for both the league title and cup.

He told the club's official website: "It is a draw which will excite everyone in the city, because everyone knows about the great rivalry that exists between the two clubs.

"But we must remember that we have some big games coming up in the league before the cup tie - and we will be taking one game at a time.

"Only when the cup game comes around will it become our focus. Before then we play Stoke and Everton in the league, so we must keep our attention on those matches.

"But it is good to have so many important matches, because it shows that your team is doing well."

Reds defender Jamie Carragher sees the return of forward Fernando Torres, who scored on his comeback from injury on Saturday in the third-round win at Preston, as vital to Liverpool's aspirations this season.

Torres had not played since November because of a hamstring problem, but his late goal completed a 2-0 win at Deepdale.

Carragher said: "Having Torres back has given everyone a big lift. It is great when you see a player of that calibre coming back for the second half of the season.

"We hope the time he has been out will refresh him, because he had a long season with the Euro 2008 finals last summer.

"A lot of players have played a lot of games this season, because the manager hasn't changed it around so much.

"It has been a feather in the cap for everyone concerned with the club that we have reached the top of the table without having the best striker in the world in the side.

"You miss a player of that quality, but it will give us a lift to have him out there."

Feliz

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »

I think we need a Plan C for when Torres (Plan A) injured and Stevie G (Plan B) not feeling up to it.
Right now we have nobody who could run at defenders and then deliver a good final ball.
The closest we have to that right now is Benayoun, Babel is way too inconsistent.

We don't look too good offensively when we have both Masch and Lucas playing together cause neither can pass the ball like Xabi. Therefore a player like Micheal Johnson from Man City will be a good addition if available.

With the right wing, sell Pennant for sure. A player I like is the Polish right winger Kuba from Borussia Dortmund.

Rafa likes to play with two holding midfielders, so that Gerrard has more opportunity to roam behind the lone striker.  Seems to be working quite well. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2009, 12:15:57 AM »

Other than youth... I really don't see him bringing us anything that we don't already have in Voronin, why dat man couldn't get more run under Rafa is beyond me.  And Voronin's only 29, so is not like he's some graybeard.

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »
Thanks for this thread fellas.

it seems like we cyah get de credit we deserve at all...

ah like de post about de fac' dat Rafa (who is ah BOSS! and will win his firs' Prem title in less time than it take a certain wine drinking Scotsman to win his) play young charges in dis campaign... if Momo eye injury didn't happen it was worries for all ah dem squad an dem too.

Fac's is fac's

Lucas is Brazil's U21 Captain...

Maradona pick Mascherano to be he Captain...

Torres on everybody wishlis'

Gerrard is de mos' dynamic and complete midfielder bar none... yes, bar NONE. (and as for Milan givin we dat title in '05, ah t'ink we well return de compliment in '07 yeah?)

Pepe Reina, makin saves dat have Iker sendin him tex messages every time he play,

Carra + Agger=passion & brains (even Milan want de Dane)

Carra + Sami=passion & experience (offers from all over de world to break dat partnership up)

Arbeloa keep Ronaldinho quiet 2 seasons runnin in Spain

Aurelio (when fit) is lethal for a Brazilian defender in the mould of de overlappin wing back.

Keane (is irelands leading scorer of all time and) only needs time to deal wid de heat.

if Pennant was a Trini he was walking straight into we Nati squad...

Babel and Kuyt is Holland strike force...

El-Zhar and Yossi is de beacons of de peace process dat Israel and de Palestinians could learn from

N'gog scorin goals...

Now, even if we doh win de league, trus' me, we have NO NEED to spen' money... and even if we did Sunderland eh go part wid Kenwyne 

De only ting we missin':

is Bastien Schweinstiger or Philip Lahm jus to have a German in de mix...

Oh and before ah forget

Dossena is Not For Sale...

many thanks fellas...

Come on you Reds
Rafa is a Genius
You'll Never Walk Alone
Shut up Sven...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »
Yuh call ah big name dey boy... Schweinsteiger... he might be the one to step into the void left by Riise.

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »

yuh know we coulda get Robinho for £12.5 million 2 years ago direc from Real right?
and Ronaldo (not bucky, de diver) for £7M according to Carra book right?

Dossena is not for sale!
I would use de money from de sale of Pennant (what a goal against Chelsea! so sad Wenger was right, useful, but undriven with issues associated to grasping greatness, Latas would sort dat out though) to get de REAL italian Rafa wanted, BONERA... dat fella and Agger is 20 years... nobody eh troubling Pepe...

Go on!
Shut up Sven...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:38 PM »
yuh know we coulda get Robinho for £12.5 million 2 years ago direc from Real right?

Dossena is not for sale!
I would use de money from de sale of Pennant (what a goal against Chelsea! so sad Wenger was right, useful, but undriven with issues associated to grasping greatness, Latas would sort dat out though) to get de REAL italian Rafa wanted, BONERA... dat fella and Agger is 20 years... nobody eh troubling Pepe...

Go on!

Pennant family Trini... I thought he was Jakan?

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

Dossena is not for sale!

Go on!

Pennant family Trini... I thought he was Jakan?

"IF" he was a Trini, bakes... "IF"...

...Latas would have sorted dat out... he wasn' wastin' dat time like dat... remember what deco say who he learn from???

...hmmm
Shut up Sven...

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2009, 04:54:05 PM »

Other than youth... I really don't see him bringing us anything that we don't already have in Voronin, why dat man couldn't get more run under Rafa is beyond me.  And Voronin's only 29, so is not like he's some graybeard.

he get break up wid dat injury...

he is Shevchenko strike pardner for de Ukraine...

de Bundesliga is a good place to make money to take care of the kids...

ah eh blame him... sad though
Shut up Sven...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »
welcome to the forum LondonTrini LFC, but............

Gerrard is de mos' dynamic and complete midfielder bar none... yes, bar NONE. (and as for Milan givin we dat title in '05, ah t'ink we well return de compliment in '07 yeah?)

Maybe the most complete midfielder in the EPL , where people appreciate his aimless running up and down like ah headless chicken.. But on a global scale no! And even in the EPL i can make an argument for Lampard.

Pepe Reina, makin saves dat have Iker sendin him tex messages every time he play,

The only text he getting from Iker is of the flavor... "pepe, yuh lucky bitch. I does be taking more bullet in ah game than you does take in ah season".

Carra + Sami=passion & experience (offers from all over de world to break dat partnership up)

that old man partnership done break up long time. Like yuh forget the 50 yard grasscutter pass Kaka put through to Crespo in the CL final that make Carra split he scrotum? I eh think Hyppia say nutten after that season.

Aurelio (when fit) is lethal for a Brazilian defender in the mould of de overlappin wing back.

when that go be?

... putting Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Huntelaar and Robben on the bench i guess  ???

El-Zhar and Yossi is de beacons of de peace process dat Israel and de Palestinians could learn from

agree with this given they doh sweat so never part of de battle.

N'gog scorin goals...

where??

De only ting we missin':

them is big players, they want to play for big teams (not liverpool). They might look good in chelsea colors though.

Just goes to show... from british, to american, to trini the world over, delusion seems to be pre-requisite for being a liverpool fan. Nutten for allyuh this season!  :devil:

Offline LondonTrini LFC

• El mejor...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Rafa is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
welcome to the forum LondonTrini LFC, but............

Maybe the most complete midfielder in the EPL , where people appreciate his aimless running up and down like ah headless chicken.. But on a global scale no! And even in the EPL i can make an argument for Lampard.

The only text he getting from Iker is of the flavor... "pepe, yuh lucky bitch. I does be taking more bullet in ah game than you does take in ah season".

that old man partnership done break up long time. Like yuh forget the 50 yard grasscutter pass Kaka put through to Crespo in the CL final that make Carra split he scrotum? I eh think Hyppia say nutten after that season.

when that go be?

... putting Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Huntelaar and Robben on the bench i guess  ???

agree with this given they doh sweat so never part of de battle.

N'gog scorin goals...

where??

De only ting we missin':

them is big players, they want to play for big teams (not liverpool). They might look good in chelsea colors though.

Just goes to show... from british, to american, to trini the world over, delusion seems to be pre-requisite for being a liverpool fan. Nutten for allyuh this season!  :devil:

you are allowed to say what you wish...

I am new here...

The season ends in May...

only time will tell...
Shut up Sven...

1]; } ?>