April 16, 2024, 08:18:18 AM

Author Topic: W Connection's Shahdon Winchester off to Portugal.  (Read 6756 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: W Connection's Shahdon Winchester off to Portugal.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »
yea Kilo...keep us posted

that Haitian youth real classy in my opinion
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »
ah now get the mudder full name.. Svetlana Winchestehnova

josimar belgrave had a stint in portugal also...
i land in lisbon airport before..does that count ??

U is Sarah Paitlin she land in d airport in Ireland and claim dat as foreign travel.

Dotish reply again.....

As for Winchester, a very good talent, bright prospect for the future of T&T football... !!! very talented.

Jospeh Paterson from Haiti is also a great player....

If your club signs these two players they could probably make some good money for your club in the future.

Hopefully, your club have a good youth system..

Thank u ALL KNOWIN and BRILLIANT ONE. If I wasn't dotish u would have nutten 2 comment on.

Your replies (95%) of them are never a serious one.... its always some sort of negativity or riddles we cant understand.....

Is not my fault u so dumb not 2 be able 2 recognize sarcasm. Lil suggestion when u c weary1969 doh read.

Allyuh cyah even behave in de presence of a guest   ::) ...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
that Haitian youth real classy in my opinion

Daz de yute dat destroy we and everybody else in de U 17 Qualifiers in Trini right?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »
wOW HOPES THIS PANS OUT   .Yeah ,I remember his story ,dad passed I think single mom raising him. Really nice.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 12:18:50 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »
Best of luck to de yuteman. Here's hoping that he get tru!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 05:11:50 AM »
yes Palos...thats the youth...
i eh lying..if he was from tnt...we would have a 20 page thread on him calling him the new L ( L word nah )
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
wOW HOPES THIS PANS OUT   .Yeah ,I remember his story ,dad passed I think single mom raising him. Really nice.

Yep, the mother is my cousin, I went to school with the father....a real wildman ball piong in his days.  He died in a car accident on the highway some years ago.  I remember in a family-day some years ago, Shadon was playing football with the adults, he was about 8yrs at the time.  When I see the boy touches, I told 'Lana to make sure and get him in a club soon soon.  She said he had just enrolled in Wconnection program.  The boy going guns since then. Wish him best of luck.  Lana does go to EVERY game de boy playing in.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
Best wishes and good luck to the young man ......... even though he plays for the enemy.

Excellent, would he be the 1st baller in Portugal (if all works out) since Russell/Leonson?

Clint Marcelle, Leonson Lewis, Wesley Webb, Aurtis Whitley and North East Stars forward Sean Cooper.

what about this guy akudo goodridge who used to be at defence force  he was at befica i think

dats right ..he is also the big brother of josimar and elijah belgrave and was also a Rangers player. I think ainsley weekes get ah tryout too ...not sure though ..is just dat he used to hang with Russel and leo being tech old boys.

1]; } ?>