March 28, 2024, 04:59:19 PM

Author Topic: chelsea v arsenal  (Read 1596 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
chelsea v arsenal
« on: May 10, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »
on fsc now.de battle fuh 3rd is on.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: chelsea v arsenal
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
on fsc now.de battle fuh 3rd is on.

Thanks, man... I completely forgot.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
as usual, FSC gets blocked here in trini from flow.
so is streaming for me......
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »
men against boys.

arsenal with all the possession and touches, but chelsea leading 2-0..

football is definitely the loser today.  ::)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 09:44:31 AM »
I could certainly understand why Chelsea fans love Drogba... the man gets results for his team.  However, I hope Chelsea fans understand why opposition and even neutral fans detest this man.  Perhaps 'detest' is too strong a word but many like myself would rather not see cheating, cynical football rewarded.  

Arsenal playing all over Chelsea for the first half... Drogba get tapped on his heel about 25 yrds out takes a step and decides on second thought to slump... literally SLUMP to the ground.  Phil Dowd like a c**t rewards the dive... and to compound matters give Fabregas a yellow for having the gall to suggest that Drogba dive... which he clearly did.  Next thing yuh know Drogba take the free kick and Alex score off a header.

----------------------------------

As I type... completely against the run of play Anelka with a beautiful strike to put Chelsea up 2-0 in the 39'.  No chance for Fabianski... ball swerved at the last minute to his left and into the back of the net.

Hard luck for Arsenal... they playing beautiful football and deserve a better result, but at some point you have to take your chances... and put them away on top of that.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 09:50:03 AM »
fook

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
I could certainly understand why Chelsea fans love Drogba... the man gets results for his team.  However, I hope Chelsea fans understand why opposition and even neutral fans detest this man.  Perhaps 'detest' is too strong a word but many like myself would rather not see cheating, cynical football rewarded.  

Arsenal playing all over Chelsea for the first half... Drogba get tapped on his heel about 25 yrds out takes a step and decides on second thought to slump... literally SLUMP to the ground.  Phil Dowd like a c**t rewards the dive... and to compound matters give Fabregas a yellow for having the gall to suggest that Drogba dive... which he clearly did.  Next thing yuh know Drogba take the free kick and Alex score off a header.

motioning to a referee to suggest an opponent diving, just like motioning to the referee to simulate him producing a card is unsportsmanlike conduct and cautionable..

Fabregas lucky to still be on the pitch after a clear cut yellow card tackle on Malouda only minutes after.

Not saying that i agree with Drogba's behavior.. Steven Gerrard evokes similar feelings with his cheating antics, especially in the penalty box...

They both would be easier to digest if they learn to cut the nonsense out of their games.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »
god i dont even want to knwo what will happen next weekend v manu

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

motioning to a referee to suggest an opponent diving, just like motioning to the referee to simulate him producing a card is unsportsmanlike conduct and cautionable..

Fabregas lucky to still be on the pitch after a clear cut yellow card tackle on Malouda only minutes after.

Not saying that i agree with Drogba's behavior.. Steven Gerrard evokes similar feelings with his cheating antics, especially in the penalty box...

They both would be easier to digest if they learn to cut the nonsense out of their games.

I'm not arguing whether it's within the referee's discretion to give the card... I'm questioning his exercise of that discretion to give the card, compounding the poor decision to award the foul in the first place.

--------------

Cech real save today... him and Gibbs for Arsenal real impress.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
malouda in de 86th,4-1 blues
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »
It does not matter, but should have Malouda's goal been called back? When Anelka shot Malouda was offside and then he scored the rebound. The laws indicate he is offside.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »
It does not matter, but should have Malouda's goal been called back? When Anelka shot Malouda was offside and then he scored the rebound. The laws indicate he is offside.

Announcers said right away that he was in line with Anelka when the shot was taken... wasn't really watching too close mihself.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
god i dont even want to knwo what will happen next weekend v manu

Nah doh worry man Arsenal go come thru; well for Liverpool's sake they hadda come thru or my side will have to settle for second place.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
realistically

its over, barring catastrophe for Manchester its theirs

1]; } ?>