March 28, 2024, 01:20:13 PM

Author Topic: Nature Trek in TT  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Nature Trek in TT
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:16:05 AM »
Anybody ever visited these places in TT before...click the link.

Nature Trek

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nature Trek in TT
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »
Nice Link.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:51:40 AM »
yea boy. nice find/link
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 01:07:59 PM »
I took my kids to rio seco waterfall in matura/salybia couple of weeks ago with the guy who owns naturetrekkers. he is a boss. one of the best most professional guides in trini. He real cool also. He placed a rope from one end of the bathing pool to the other end so u could pull yourself across the waterfall. Needless to say a few weeks alter it was stolen.
I been to quite a few places on that list. RIO SECO IS THE BEST WATERFALL IN TRINIDAD. hands down!!
 It has the best bathing pool(although very friggin deep its about 15feet ) and the trek is relatively easy and very scenic and beautiful I would recommend that hike and that guide to anyone any day.
Wish i could have posted pics but i cant cause my students in all of them. But trust me, walking through that mora forest real nice.
 I have contact info for him if anyone wants to go on any hike or excursion with him whether trinidad or tobago he does both.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:15:50 PM by Organic »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
I took my kids to rio seco waterfall in matura/salibya couple of weeks ago with the guy who owns naturetrekkers. he is a boss. one of the best most professional guides in trini. He real cool also. He placed a rope from one end of the bathing pool to the other end so u could pull yourself across the waterfall. Needless to say a few weeks alter it was stolen.
I been to quite a few places on that list. RIO SECO IS THE BEST WATERFALL IN TRINIDAD. hands down!!
 It has the best bathing pool(although very friggin deep its about 15feet ) and the trek is relatively easy and very scenic and beautiful I would recommend that hike and that guide to anyone any day.
Wish i could have posted pics but i cant cause my students in all of them. But trust me, walking through that mora forest real nice.
 I have contact info for him if anyone wants to go on any hike or excursion with him whether trinidad or tobago he does both.

oh gaww, doh loud out rio seco for de masses and dem nuh.. steups

next thing is all kinda duck currying up by the waterfall.

leff dem let them go and make dey mess up in paria. lol

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 05:14:36 PM »
thanks Touches
been to quite a few of them places
that fella doin good
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
Nice Link.

Cosign went 2 most of d bago places
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>