March 28, 2024, 08:13:41 PM

Author Topic: Foreign-based College Players Thread  (Read 96052 times)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The US College system and our players
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2005, 10:01:44 PM »
fatz when these trinis come up here to play they are held to academic standards

thats what i'm talking about

Does a community college and a normal college have the same academic standards?

Actually some community colleges are held higher than some universities....for example...look at MDC (was the best one in the country about a year back) and some college like AIU or one of dem private or semi private establishments. Most community colleges i know are just for AA though so yuh really cyah compare most of them to full BA schools.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:15:20 AM by Tallman »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2005, 10:11:10 PM »
breds if we was considering community colleges i would be in the college players line up cause i play fuh tidewater.
i talking bout uconn, fsu, ,morehouse and dem big boys

A next thing, how much of our youths actually get to play for the big colleges??

take ah ticket yuh blasted uninformed so called die hard

type in college players round-up in de blasted search engine or better yet go to the main page and see where flex have all the boys we have playing over here about a hundred
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:15:29 AM by Tallman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2005, 10:14:03 PM »
breds if we was considering community colleges i would be in the college players line up cause i play fuh tidewater.

A next thing, how much of our youths actually get to play for the big colleges??

type in college players round-up in de blasted search engine or better yet go to the main page and see where flex have all the boys we have playing over here about a hundred

Fatz cool breds de man jes passionate and looking out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:15:44 AM by Tallman »

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2005, 10:56:12 PM »
stern play fuh ah community college

I was going and mention that to him and i know Stern and they couldn't even bother to screen him academically because that would have been a waste of time. I am sure he came out of school with less than 2 passes at CXC. I went Eldo the same time he was there and all he used to do was lime and bull the secretary, a nice reds(or so i heard but from good soruces)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:15:56 AM by Tallman »
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2005, 11:00:59 PM »

Yuh thought i forget you and yuh ticket but yuh lie, i done check that shit about the college round up long time because my wife to be brother in college up there and i saw his name on the list as well as some other youths from Trincity but what i meant was the NCAA division I, II or even III sides, how many of them play in those divisions because i was checking the college rankings and i only saw a couple schools like university of Charleston and Uconn who are in Division I and on the list there's some college like davis & elkins which is nowhere on any of the college rankings lists.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:16:06 AM by Tallman »
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
 I understand what FATZ say and he is absolutely right...Alot of our players do come to the states and lose that passion they had for football...Some of the guys end up going to shitty schools and get despondant after a while...This happens because ppl have the mentality of falling back on something....I not saying this is a bad thing because our footballers should be able to function off the field in today's society....but we need to at least get our players into schools that could develop them into better players and individuals(not CRAP SCHOOLS that kill their confidence)....Go T&T
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 10:16:20 AM by Tallman »

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2005, 11:11:53 AM »
... what i meant was the NCAA division I, II or even III sides, how many of them play in those divisions because i was checking the college rankings and i only saw a couple schools like university of Charleston and Uconn who are in Division I and on the list there's some college like davis & elkins which is nowhere on any of the college rankings lists.
Fatz, a D1 school does not mean that its better than a D2 school. D1 means that the school has more money for their athletic dept. Also a lot of the college players dont play NCAA but they play NAIA which allows professional players to play. So because a player aint going UConn or Maryland dat doh mean he not in a good football school.

Sometimes a player gone to a big school and he end up in d dog house because he and d coach get away or because playing with 1 striker and he and he isnt d kind of player for dat role.....so sometimes going to a less popular school isnt a bad thing.

I think we tend to have our own expectations of players too. while i was in secondary school i asked a couple of SSFL stars if they want to go pro and a lot of them said no. They have love for the game but they was on books and we as friends and fans are saying" why men with this level of talent want to waste it?" But dem fellas already have their plan to get a football schol to pay for their tertiary education so i cyah vex with a man who know what is his goal in life and using football as a means to get it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 11:18:45 AM by Tallman »
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2005, 11:47:34 AM »
I think - everything else put aside - the professional route is better for player development and I dont think that anyone would disagree with that.

However the question of which path a young footballer from Trinidad should take is a totally different issue, which in the end is a personal decision.

Choosing college is not closing the door on your professional career and choosing the PFL route is not guaranteeing success as a pro baller.

Yes, it might be better off for the national team if they could develop more of the SSFL talent in a pro setting but at the the end of the day each player going to chose which option they think is best for themselves based on what they consider to be the benefits and risks of each choice.

Although I agree that players coming out of college ball will be behind players who in the professional setting in the 4 years i think we watching it in a the wrong way. The first problem is that we keep referring to them as players. People in college are not players, they are students who play whereas in the professional setting you are a player first whether or not education is provided on the side. With that said, as a former college player and a man who know other US players the main problem of the standard not being as high is the bane of all men: rum and women.
U in college, ppl, whether u love the game or not it have real partying going on and only the real committed ppl going to sacrifice their whole college experience to live the life of a pro footballer in watching everything u eat and drink and doing extra training and so on. Most of the people who attend college hope for a contract,yeah, but really putting most of their faith in their degree. With that in mind, u hadda be real dedicated to put everything else aside to concentrate primarily on a football career, which is what somebody already in the professional setup has the luxury of doing.
And not to mention...we is trinis, we love to party. Honestly, i think that if u really dedicated to becoming a pro and maiking it after college, u could come out as good as or better than a yute who playing pro league down here during those 4 years, but u hadda be dedicated enough to focus your energies on that goal, just as in everything else in life.

Totally agree.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2005, 01:39:01 PM »
ahhhh me and leslie iz alumni ;D

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2005, 02:29:52 PM »
stern play fuh ah community college

I was going and mention that to him and i know Stern and they couldn't even bother to screen him academically because that would have been a waste of time. I am sure he came out of school with less than 2 passes at CXC. I went Eldo the same time he was there and all he used to do was lime and bull the secretary, a nice reds(or so i heard but from good soruces)
:rotfl:   :rotfl:   :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2005, 02:41:54 PM »
If you take the view of football as an industry and players simply as part of your Human Resource then all the rules that apply in other forms of HR development should apply. The concept of Continious Professional Development should be applied. Let individuals acquire skills and knowledge either related or non related to football which can assist them in their own Human Development. The arguement extends beyond football and into our Education Systems and social development. The question emerges, just what is education ? Is education simply sitting in school for hours to complete a syllabus and then write an exam or submit an assignment, or, is education the process intrinsic to Human thereby community and national development.

The entire arguement about whether the NCAA is good or not is immaterial. What we should be concerned about is if our present education system and sports architecture is efficient and effective enough to meet our short and long term goals.  We want to produce decent young men and women, with the skills and knowlegde neccesary to compete and succeed in their field of human endeavour ,particularly in increasingly globalized world. We must therefore create opportunites for our young players to develop holistically. I'm speaking specifically about thirtiary education.

What does it mean for football ? We've spoken about this before. Secondary school football is decidedly inadequate and the Pro league does not have a large enough talent pool to effectively raise the standard of national football. We have choice, modernise secondary football i.e. implement World Standards of coaching youth players and managing youth teams or scrap Secondary School football and concentrate on youth academies administered by clubs. Perhaps a sythesis of the two is the best option.The product of this will be better young players. Combine these players with the absolute best Caribbean players possible(Obviously we can't get European based players. )The CSME will be coming on stream so we shouldn't have a big problem there. This will altogether serve to drastically improve local football.  Best case scenario is that we could attract 5000 people to come and see league games and the league will succeed form a commercial stand point. Full stadium for Cup Finals and Live Broadcasts. That's pipedream thought but we're all free to dream

One last thing, Primary school football. In Brazil, they are playing are playing Futsal at youth level and then graduate to "big goal" when they are about 12. It is said that this is oe of the reasons why Brazillians have a superior first touch. This something so easy to implement

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2005, 03:15:12 PM »
There are benefits to playing college ball in the US, discipline is one, fundamentals  another, you will probably never develop "skill", but the US national team has proven that committment to fundamentals and displine does pay off.

We must remember that the majority of our nationals that play college ball are not some of our more skillful players to begin with (with the exception of a few). US coaches are not generally in the habit of leaving players to do their thing, they "coach" their players, so players generally have a robotic approach to the game.

However, I have seen middle of the road players become better under the US system, but the naturally talented suffer.

Share your thoughts.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2005, 03:52:14 PM »
Coming up to the Us and playing college ball vs PFL???
That is the arguement? NO competition. most players up hear may get side trackedbecause they look at it like this. After 4 years playin ball up here, if MLS dont take me, what i suppose to do. go home and play PFL. Thats why it have such good sweat sides home.

They beside to get a good education and play football for fun. The way it happened to Yorke wouldnt happen to everybody in college. College ball is better and harder than SSFL.....ask anybody who played both... and the fellas from U Conn  how much school work they is hadda do......
how much times a day they haDDA train......coming out with reaL discipline and new tatics and a education..

Alyuh must know that coach, no matter how skillful the player is , want any duncy footballer on their team... talent and a brain to use the talent is two different tings.......

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2005, 04:25:51 PM »
Been reading dis board for months, and finally decided to post. First, lemme say good job by the moderators and hello to everyone on this board. About division I college ball, it is definitely higher than SSFL, and anybody who say so doh really believe that, or the schools they see play getting 12 every game. I would say they would give PFL teams a hard run for they money though. It is not at all pretty to watch, but it tough and effective. It is designed mostly to win at all costs. When I watch my school (Clemson) play, yuh cyar even pick out more that 3 men you will go to see. Is simply big, strong, fast men playing to win and not to conceed goals,. That is how americans play "soccer" and it is reflected in the MLS. That is not how we are taught, and our players get lost in between what we know and what we are taught at college level.  Right now a youthman who serious about football should stay in trinidad if he want a contract. Opportunities have increased exponentially in trinidad. The system here ain't designed to push thru trinidadians anyway. As some a alyuh said before, men leaving out football after getting their degrees. Also, european teams look for men from 17-21 in Trinidad rather than from college football or MLS at the age of 22-23.
Ketch footballitis

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2005, 04:26:58 PM »
I'll say it again.  If yuh really want to play in Europe, yuh have to go early and mbe groomed in the system.  The academy system is the way of life for most footballers that make it big in Europe.  No disrespect, but you are a disadvantage coming out of college and going to Europe.  There have been successes--Shaka, McBride, Hanneman--but it is a lot tougher.  These youth at the academies eating, sleeping and breathing football. 

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2005, 04:27:49 PM »
welcome to de site richpy :beermug:

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2005, 04:30:16 PM »
Thank yuh morvantman for de respect.
Ketch footballitis

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2005, 04:34:55 PM »
Been reading dis board for months, and finally decided to post. First, lemme say good job by the moderators and hello to everyone on this board. About division I college ball, it is definitely higher than SSFL, and anybody who say so doh really believe that, or the schools they see play getting 12 every game. I would say they would give PFL teams a hard run for they money though. It is not at all pretty to watch, but it tough and effective. It is designed mostly to win at all costs. When I watch my school (Clemson) play, yuh cyar even pick out more that 3 men you will go to see. Is simply big, strong, fast men playing to win and not to conceed goals,. That is how americans play "soccer" and it is reflected in the MLS. That is not how we are taught, and our players get lost in between what we know and what we are taught at college level. Right now a youthman who serious about football should stay in trinidad if he want a contract. Opportunities have increased exponentially in trinidad. The system here ain't designed to push thru trinidadians anyway. As some a alyuh said before, men leaving out football after getting their degrees. Also, european teams look for men from 17-21 in Trinidad rather than from college football or MLS at the age of 22-23.

Yeah welcome to the site, good post too.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2005, 05:23:12 PM »
Much respect JahGol. I look forward to good discussions with y'all :beermug:
Ketch footballitis

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2005, 06:01:56 PM »
... what i meant was the NCAA division I, II or even III sides, how many of them play in those divisions because i was checking the college rankings and i only saw a couple schools like university of Charleston and Uconn who are in Division I and on the list there's some college like davis & elkins which is nowhere on any of the college rankings lists.
Fatz, a D1 school does not mean that its better than a D2 school. D1 means that the school has more money for their athletic dept. Also a lot of the college players dont play NCAA but they play NAIA which allows professional players to play. So because a player aint going UConn or Maryland dat doh mean he not in a good football school.

Sometimes a player gone to a big school and he end up in d dog house because he and d coach get away or because playing with 1 striker and he and he isnt d kind of player for dat role.....so sometimes going to a less popular school isnt a bad thing.

I think we tend to have our own expectations of players too. while i was in secondary school i asked a couple of SSFL stars if they want to go pro and a lot of them said no. They have love for the game but they was on books and we as friends and fans are saying" why men with this level of talent want to waste it?" But dem fellas already have their plan to get a football schol to pay for their tertiary education so i cyah vex with a man who know what is his goal in life and using football as a means to get it.

true talk...I kno bout nuff players like that..and u really cyah fault the players tha doin that as good as they are

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T U.S. College Players Thread
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2005, 08:21:17 PM »
Akil Jordan named Named MAAC All-Academic

Senior Akil Jordan (ex-St Benedict's College) was named to the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference All-Academic Team. Jordan netted a goal and an assist and played in all 18 contests.

To be eligible for the MAAC All-Academic Team, a student-athlete must complete two semesters at their institution, be a starter or significant reserve and hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.20 on a 4.0 scale.
Sekou Cox named to All-Ivy Second Team

Sekou Cox (ex-QRC) was named to the All-Ivy second team which was selected by the league's head coaches.

Cox was a four-year starter in the Lions' backfield, starting 59 of the 64 games he played in a Columbia uniform. A second-team All-Ivy selection as a sophomore, he was a critical force on the backline and a creative presence moving up to attack, as he saw time at forward during some matches this season.
Keion Yearwood earns soccer All-Conference Award

Keion Yearwood (ex-Bishop's High School) earned First-Team honors when The Southern Conference announced its 2005 Men's Soccer All-Conference team.

Yearwood anchored a Cougar defense that carried a 1.38 goals against average and four shutouts. The gaa was top five in the league, while the shutouts ranked fourth.

The Cougars finished the season 9-8-2 after falling 3-2 in overtime against Furman in the Southern Conference Tournament first round.
Telesford named to Big South Men’s Soccer All-Conference First Team; Kyle Cupid named to Second Team

Osei Telesford

Liberty Flame Osei Telesford (ex-Trinity College) was named to the Big South All-Conference first team. The announcements were made at the conference’s annual men’s soccer awards banquet, held at the Radisson in High Point, N.C.

Kyle Cupid

Senior midfielder Telesford was selected to the first team, while sophomore midfielder Kyle Cupid (ex-St QRC) was named to the second-team all-conference squad.

Telesford was named to the Big South All-Conference first team for the second time in his career. He was selected to the conference's first team in 2003 as a defender and in 2004, he was named to the Big South's second team. This season, Telesford moved to the midfield where he is second on the Flames in scoring with 17 points and tied for second with six goals.
Ancil Farrier named to on All NE-10 team
Defender Ancil Farrier (ex-Naparima College) earned  Northeast-10 All-Conference honors on the NE-10 second team.
Daniel McKell earns All-Conference Nod

Daniel McKell (ex-Fatima College), a senior from Tacarigua, Trinidad, earned his second All-Conference award after being named All-Conference last year. He was also an All-Conference selection at the University of Charleston prior to transferring to USC Upstate. 

McKell helped the Spartan defense record a 0.54 goals against average and eight shutouts in 15 matches prior to the Peach Belt Tournament.
Carron Williams and Judah Hernandez earn All-Conference USA honors

Carron Williams

Senior forward Carron Williams (ex-QRC) was named to the second team and freshman forward Judah Hernandez (Orlando, Fla./West Orange) earned all-freshmen team honors.

Williams leads the Golden Panthers in scoring for the second-straight season with 17 points on a team-high eight goals and one assist, and ranks 20th in FIU history with 55 career points. This season, he recorded his first career hat trick -- and fifth career multi-goal game -- versus Alabama A&M to earn C-USA Offensive Player of the Week honors. He knocked in a team-best three game-winning goals to rank second in the conference, and assisted on Hernanedez's game-winning goal at conference-foe Memphis. Williams is also tied for third in the conference in goals and is also among the league's leaders in points, points per game and goals per game.

Hernandez trails only Williams in scoring this season with 11 points on five goals and an assist, and has come through in the clutch for the Golden Panthers -- recording two game-winning goals in overtime, as well as knocking in a game-tying goal at league-opponent Tulsa in the 84th minute.
Julius James named BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Year

The Husky defense has worked its way into the national spotlight behind the strength of James, rising to a fifth-place ranking in the nation in both goals against average and shutout percentage. Anchored in the middle by the Hermann Trophy candidate, UConn has allowed an average of just 0.52 goals per game, the lowest average in the BIG EAST, while securing 11 shutouts for a 0.65 shutout percentage. Their nine goals allowed also places the team at No. 1, as it is the lowest season total in the conference. James is one of two athletes to be named the BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Week twice in the 2005 season, leading up to becoming the second Defensive Player of the Year for the Huskies of the last nine years.
Makesi Bostic earns WVIAC honor

Defender Makesi Bostic (ex-Presentation College San Fernando) was selected to the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic All Conference 1st team.
Anthony Noreiga Named CAA Defender of the Year; Teba McKnight garners All-CAA Second Team Honors

Anthony Noriega

Senior Anthony Noreiga (ex-Princes Town Senior Comprehensive) became the first men's soccer player in George Mason history to be named Colonial Athletic Association Defender of the Year, which was voted on by the league's head coaches and Teba McKnight (ex-Naparima College) also collected conference accolades he was named to the All-CAA Second Team.

Noreiga anchored a Patriot defense that recorded five shutouts this season, including four in CAA play. Mason limited seven of the 11 conference foes to one goal or less. A three-year starter, Noreiga scored his fourth career goal and his lone goal of the 2005 campaign in Mason's season-opening 3-2 win at Liberty (Sept. 2). The Trinidad native was named to the adidas/Brown Classic All-Tournament Team on Sept. 11 in Providence, R.I. and this marks Noreiga's first postseason conference honor in his three-year career at Mason.

Teba McKnight

McKnight started every game during the 2005 campaign and finished first among Patriots in points (12), as well as assists (4) and tied Manneh in goals with four. McKnight scored a goal and dished out an assist to help lead Mason to a 3-2 victory over Drexel (Oct. 23) and also netted two goals in the Patriots 3-1 win over La Salle (Sept.20). Along with Noreiga, McKnight was named to the adidas/Brown Classic All-Tournament Team on Sept. 11, 2005. This marks McKnight's second-straight All-CAA Second Team nod as the senior forward was named to this team in 2004.
Devin Sheppard named to ESPN The Magazine / Academic All-District 3 Team

Sheppard (ex-Bishop's High School), a starter in the central defense from Roxborough, Tobago, owns a 3.92 grade-point average as a pre-pharmacy major.

"This a great honor and well-deserving for Sheppy," said fourth-year Campbell head coach Doug Hess. "Without a doubt, he is one of the hardest working and most disciplined student-athletes. I am so proud of his focus not only on the training field, but in the classroom. He is a consistent performer in all that he does."

A two-time Atlantic Sun Conference All-Academic Team member, Sheppard missed only one game this year when he suffered a broken nose in the season opener at West Virginia. Entering Saturday’s regular season finale at home vs. Florida Atlantic, Sheppard has played in 51 matches for the Camels, while starting 44 over the past three years.

He has been a vital cog in Campbell’s defense, which leads the Atlantic Sun Conference in team goals-against average 1.15 while allowing more than one goal in a game only once in the past eight contests. A President’s List student and academic scholarship recipient, Sheppard has played with the Trinidad and Tobago U-17 and U-23 teams.

"Devin has been a pillar for us at the back all year long," said Hess. "His leadership shines brightest in the tightest games."
Maurice Aboud receives All-American honor

Maurice Aboud (ex-St Mary's College) has been honored as College Division ESPN The Magazine District 1 Academic All-American as selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).

Aboud, a junior from Westmorings, Trinidad, was named a Second Team All-District selection. Maurice, a Forensic Science major, saw action in 15 matches for the men’s team.
Sehon Alfred earns place on All-Conference team

Sehon Alfred (ex-Bishop's High School) was selected to North Atlantic Conference All-Conference Second Team  by the Conference head coaches.

Alfred earned Second Team honors for the second consecutive year. He also received NAC Academic honors as a junior.

Note: Honours were announced during the first 2 weeks of November. All summaries have been excerpted from the respective College's website.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:04:21 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

truetrini

Re: End of season honours for T&T US-based college players
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2005, 08:26:30 PM »
excellent ...big up all the student athletes.

Boy ah was watching some ah dem fellas and dey hairstyle.

dem fellas would ah ketch ass under Bertille.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: End of season honours for US-based T&T college players
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2005, 08:41:11 PM »
Ok now i just wondering if the ttff, gets the information that we get here,hopefully they do and hopefully we could start seeing some of these players in training with u23's u21's and even snr team

truetrini

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2005, 08:44:15 PM »
Ok now i just wondering if the ttff, gets the information that we get here,hopefully they do and hopefully we could start seeing some of these players in training with u23's u21's and even snr team

yes dey do, and dey does use it too

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2005, 08:11:36 AM »
fellers i know rell men hate julius because ah de own goal in de world cup eh but

right now the man rell doin it

i believe he could be on the bench in case dog get ah red or somthing

beenie i know yuh have ahy logon so do meh ah favor and send meh ah pm and i will give

yuh all julius details and his number etc.............. :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2005, 08:16:13 AM »
MORvant you think thiese guys ready for international football eh. they not even professionals
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2005, 08:19:17 AM »
iz all about heart and i know de man go give 100%

notice i aint say ah starting position but setting up fuh 2010

on the bench if yuh know what ah mean

what made the difference in the last 4 matches was the fact that latas and yorke had the

experience of being there before

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2005, 09:45:22 AM »
Caron Williams who was quoted as EX QRC actually is from tobago and is EX Signal Hill..

Carron Williams, Keon Yearwood, Devin Sheppard all at some point coached Under BSc.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2005, 09:50:51 AM »
good catch oconnorg keep them on their toes ;D

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2005, 10:31:37 AM »
Carron Williams who was quoted as EX QRC actually is from tobago and is EX Signal Hill..
good catch oconnorg keep them on their toes ;D

Yes, Carron Williams is from Tobago, but he also attended QRC.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>