April 24, 2024, 04:46:07 AM

Author Topic: GolTV Outage on Comcast?  (Read 8226 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: ESPN to share La Liga's US TV rights with GOL
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 02:30:28 PM »
Killa, that was real outa order and outa timin on your part! just Leff the yute alone nah dread. it's his perogative, plus he eh breaking no rules. this is ah forum , remember.
[/quote]

Me eh really see how u get in dat doh.  I find you rell outta timin yuhself to interject.  Like allyuh tryin to see my dark heart out here aought?! :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »
Ah know it's unfair to you locals , but i real glad yow!!! :cheers: :wavetowel: i've been paying for setanta broadband 3yrs now and wanted tuh switch tuh satanta TV because of the interuptions i experience watching the live feed.

my cable net work does not carry setanta, and i can't switch BC i'm locked in ah contract with time warner for cable TV and internet service, and the other networks that carry setanta was crappy with no high speed internet, and they did not serve my area any way.

now i get to watch all my games for free and without interuptions,and the best part is, i don't have to switch. it don't get much better than this! thank you ESPN!  :applause:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 12:41:23 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »
Who broadcasting TTPFL?

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 04:31:49 PM »
Deeks

coverage of the TTPFL

uh some fella with an outdated camcorder with only one viewing angle covers it...no tommy smith probably ruskin mark on commentary

you sure you interested in that?  its so hard to watch a game when the whole stadium empty with a 10.00 cover charge

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »
Mock,
        As hard as it is to watch a game with all them invisble people, I still want to see the game. I might be available to see a "daimond in the rough' and notify Latas.

Bullshit aside, we need to see some of the games. We does argue about which local should be on the national. But honestly, I can't make an argument because I don't see them play with the club. I  did, then I can argue that so and so should be playing for TT. Ironically, most of us can argue who should be playing for the US, mexico, England, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uraguay. We don't see our local bys at all.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »
MAN, I reeeeel hate Flow Cable yuh know.

My only prayer is that TSTT launching IPTV soon. They actually testing it in West Moorings and some other areas.

But then, is TSTT, so I hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

they bringing it. they have to compete with FLOW & Greendot  (who has IP TV also)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »
On second thought, I don't want to listening to any other commentator but Ray Hudson!

Especially not for the Clasico. I wan to hear his ridiculous superlatives and outlandish metaphors.
For real!!!!

Anybody but that guy. How he has a job in broadcasting, i don't know ??? ???
TnT Patriot

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 05:54:03 PM »
ah like how he does hav phil schoen as he bitch in ah subtle way an oh lawd ah coulda dead wen eto score ah goal sometime an hudson bawl he take d earth rotation into account

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
quesiton is....will it have games on the ESPN we dont have in Trini?

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 07:36:48 PM »
how about Flow do something good for once and give us Gol TV as part of the sportsmax package

give we a bly nah!

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ESPN snaps up Premier League TV packages
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »
UK TELEVISION RIGHTS
ESPN snaps up Premier League TV packages

By Soccernet staff

June 22, 2009

* Email
    * Print

ESPN has won the rights to broadcast 46 live Premier League matches in the United Kingdom for the 2009-10 season, and has also been awarded a contract for the 2010-13 seasons.

The sports broadcaster, parent company of Soccernet, picked up both 23-match packages on offer in Monday's auction. ESPN's 46 live games will be split between Saturday evenings and Monday nights in the coming season. For the three seasons from 2010-11 to 2012-13 ESPN has the rights to a single package of 23 matches previously awarded to Setanta.

The Premier League ended its association with Setanta on Friday after it failed to meet a final deadline over a £30m payment which had been due this month. Setanta was also stripped of its Scottish Premier League contract on Monday.

"We are clearly delighted that our bid for exclusive media rights to the Barclays Premier League matches in the UK has been successful," said Lynne Frank, ESPN Managing Director in Europe, Middle East and Africa. "This is a huge step for our business, and we look forward to working with the Premier League, football clubs and distributors to bring UK sports fans all the excitement they expect in Premier League football."

"Premier League football is one of the world's most sought after sports properties, and we are very excited to be expanding our business in the UK with England's top football product," said Russell Wolff, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, ESPN International. "This move demonstrates our commitment to British sports fans and our ongoing commitment to delivering football to fans around the world across a variety of media."

Premier League Chief Executive, Richard Scudamore, said: "The Premier League is extremely pleased to have added ESPN as a UK rights holder. They have a formidable worldwide reputation and experience in sports and I am sure we will enjoy a long and fruitful relationship with them."

ESPN plans to make its Barclays Premier League coverage widely available across multiple pay-TV platforms. As a first step to this distribution strategy, ESPN has reached an agreement for its coverage to be retailed by Sky to residential and commercial customers.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: ESPN snaps up Premier League TV packages
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: nice one ESPN owns again  :devil: , i wonder now what flow go do now?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>