April 19, 2024, 04:27:29 AM

Author Topic: TTFF APPOLOGY TO THE NATION  (Read 1678 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF APPOLOGY TO THE NATION
« on: September 06, 2009, 07:13:18 AM »
I would like to see on wednesday (we wil most likely loose) that the teamputs in a simple HONEST hard working intelligent perforomance

that is all we ever wanted from the side, ever

loosing is hard to take, its even harder when you watch the guys play like they don't know what they doing, like is lara and yorke fete match

Ince- at fault for the first two goals which changed the complexion of the game

coup jr- yuh big yuh have a lil fight, but try and but and pass a ball to some one in a red shirt, and work on yuh co-ordination

english boy-i know the side doh make runs but stop bootsin the ball up front when the defense swarming all over jones n glenn, at least you knwo how to trap

carlos-had too much work to do, but pull the trigger once in a while

bleeder-no words

keon daniel-might have "dribblin" skills but a waste of space on the pitch

glenn-yuh fight lil bit but stopp effin fallin and shoot when you near the 18yard box and dun beat the left back

andrews-wtf an honest god fearing man would know his limitations, coach the younger generations how to defend, thanks fo ryour years but its time to pass on the knowledge

jones- like you will only play good for TnT if we shirt resemble sunderlands?

tinto- yuh try the same flick n turn beats three times it work once but at least you fit

honestly i feel its our trini male culture that makes our players un coachable

in the mean time prove to the nation you have passion and pride when you step out on that feild

i know the supporters are pathertic and its only a section that make noise and support but yuh know it only takes a win or a exciting performance put in by you guys to spark them into and explosive frenzy of celebration

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF APPOLOGY TO THE NATION
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 07:18:42 AM »
I would like to see on wednesday (we wil most likely loose) that the teamputs in a simple HONEST hard working intelligent perforomance

loosing is hard to take, its even harder when you watch the guys play like they don't know what they doing, like is lara and yorke fete match

coup jr- yuh big yuh have a lil fight, but try and but and pass a ball to some one in a red shirt, and work on yuh co-ordination

english boy-i know the side doh make runs but stop bootsin the ball up front when the defense swarming all over jones n glenn, at least you knwo how to trap

bleeder-no words

glenn-yuh fight lil bit but stopp effin fallin and shoot when you near the 18yard box and dun beat the left back

andrews-wtf an honest god fearing man would know his limitations, coach the younger generations how to defend, thanks fo ryour years but its time to pass on the knowledge

tinto- yuh try the same flick n turn beats three times it work once but at least you fit

in the mean time prove to the nation you have passion and pride when you step out on that feild

i know the supporters are pathertic and its only a section that make noise and support but yuh know it only takes a win or a exciting performance put in by you guys to spark them into and explosive frenzy of celebration

an dis a characteristic ah wish we players never had. some of dem have dis 'sweet boy, saga boy' attitude where dey feel dem is d hottest ballers an nobody cah tell dem nuttin.

yuh see dis kind of behaviour from players in d ssfl straight up to d national team.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 08:18:10 AM »

bleeder-no words

an dis a characteristic ah wish we players never had. some of dem have dis 'sweet boy, saga boy' attitude where dey feel dem is d hottest ballers an nobody cah tell dem nuttin.

yuh see dis kind of behaviour from players in d ssfl straight up to d national team.

Not on Vranes team, them fellas under heavy manners. They might be inexperienced but they well disciplined and it begining to show again in their results
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »

bleeder-no words

Thats why we need a foreign culture and strong mentality like Beenhacker did.  Latapy and Yorke are the poster boys of star boy generation.  Them is the wrong people to be telling people what to do.  JW is a starboy himself, look at the non-sense he do in politics like showing a red card to the prime minister in parliament.  ah bunch are clowns with camps just sitting back collecting pention

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 08:35:05 AM »
stunner....da post have some beers in it boy
anyhow...sweat later
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »
no my friend not an apology but rather their resignation as of yesterday. i am so angry as i am writing this post i just want to line everybody up and shoot them with shit.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »

bleeder-no words

What should he have done?

Like to talk yes. Tell your GK to stay on he line with a man ripping through the middle of the defense. I told y'all that Honduras will come straight up the middle with them slow defenders we have.

Is six of one half a dozen of the other.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>