March 28, 2024, 03:58:35 PM

Author Topic: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread  (Read 50491 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Ibrahamovic Newest Inter Signing
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 08:46:38 AM »
first of all.... lay off meh boy adriano...i ent want to hadda call him and tell him men abusing hiim on dis forum.....

he had some woman problems last year, can happen to anyone and he didn't have a good season, but in his prime no striker could touch him.. and his prime will be back...

secondly, the following cannot play on de same field together at the same time...

Zlatan, Adriano, Crespo, Cruz

Why??? there all the same... finishers... big man forward.. no blistering pace.. target men.. remember when we try Adriano, Vieri... did not work worst experiment ever.. i worried, 2 big men forwards doh ever work....

i hoping martins stay to complement the target man, i doh see de need for zlatan and crespo

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 08:52:42 AM »
Boy I hate Adriano after he purge in the WC.
He is a poor man's Ronaldo in my book.
I have seen him dominate before but he has been a shadow of that player in recent months.
Right now he looks slow and cumbersome as opposed to fast and powerful
Filho, you eh hadda defend every Brazilian. I love Brazil but I not on Adriano atall atall

hardly..I doh defend all of them...For example..I hate Emerson (alright..that might be too easy). There are a few who really cannot take at all..and some I used to like but outstay their welcome and now I real sour on them. But Adriano still young and was only poor for one season. How yuh go hate a player after 1 bad season..or a bad WC ;D I guess yuh hate nearly the entire Brazilian side. Adriano start 3 games and scored 2 goals...Even when he purging he cannot help but buss up de net. De man almost single handedly win the Copa America for Brazil and light up the Confed Cup. For me..that earn him a bligh for at least one season. Now if he purge this season..... ;)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
i am an inter fan, but is like de chairman doh learn.. always buying and selling a setta big names rather than building a proper team...

check de flecking strike force now...

adriano
zlatan
crespo
recoba
cruz
martins

how yuh go keep 6 strikers happy.. whaz de best combo??

steups..

To me, the best combo is Crespo and Martins, but Martins just ask to leave so I would go with Crespo - Zlatan

I don't think Zlatan and Adriano can play together, neither of them is tenacious, they are both fairly lazy strikers. To be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Adriano sold - he looked very lethargic last season, and I don't see him changing.

Recoba has been my favourite player for years, since Djorkaeff left,  but he is never fit, and only God knows why he thinks of himself as a striker rather than an attacking midfielder.

Cruz scores alot of goals, but I dont think anyone will mind if he leaves.

Sorry Ryan, Adriano is anything but lazy. He's actually a very hard working striker. Have you seen him play other than this past season? Anyone who has followed his career knows he works his socks off....but he lost his confidence last season and started looking lethargic. The fans gotr on him and his relationship with mancini seems to ahve soured. He's made it clear that he is unhappy at Inter...so it might be good for him to leave. But but he is a better striker than Zlatan right now: top scorer Confed Cup 2005, top scorer Copa America 2004, scores goals for fun in Serie A (even last season when he was poor he scored 13 goals to Zlatan's 7 and at the beginning of the season was a one man demolition force). Did more than Zlatan in the WC too....and he didn't play lazy (that was Ronaldo). Just wasn't too effective...and he is better in the air and at free kicks than Zlatan. Zlatan however seems a more skilful player who is superior with the ball at his feet. Overall Adriano is better than Zlatan or Crespo. I think one of them will be supporting him when the season starts if he doesn't leave for ManU

I would like Adriano to shine as much as anyone, but I dont see him getting back to his goal-a-game form. Adriano's claim to fame is that he will shoot on sight. Last season, noone gave him the space he's had in the past, and his effectiveness plummeted. He's not a very creative player, and nowadays only scores goals against inferior opposition (d only big team I remember him scoring against last year was Milan...no doubt you will correct me  ;D)

Confed Cup is a second class competition, as was the particular Copa America that Adriano played in, so lets not even talk about those competitions.

I think Crespo is much better than Adriano or Zlatan, and I couldnt believe when we sold him a few years ago. I agree Adriano is better than Zlatan, but I see Cresp as a marksman with Zlatan as a creator....Adriano can not play as a secondary striker.

Anyway, as long as we win, I good

Forza Inter

(And sorry, but he is a lazy bastard)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:32 AM »

I would like Adriano to shine as much as anyone, but I dont see him getting back to his goal-a-game form. Adriano's claim to fame is that he will shoot on sight. Last season, noone gave him the space he's had in the past, and his effectiveness plummeted. He's not a very creative player, and nowadays only scores goals against inferior opposition (d only big team I remember him scoring against last year was Milan...no doubt you will correct me  ;D)

Confed Cup is a second class competition, as was the particular Copa America that Adriano played in, so lets not even talk about those competitions.

I think Crespo is much better than Adriano or Zlatan, and I couldnt believe when we sold him a few years ago. I agree Adriano is better than Zlatan, but I see Cresp as a marksman with Zlatan as a creator....Adriano can not play as a secondary striker.

Anyway, as long as we win, I good

Forza Inter

(And sorry, but he is a lazy bastard)

hahah..I hear ya boy Ryan
but doh dis Confed Cup..he scored a double against a very good Argentine defense in the final and a double against a German team playing in Germany. That is class. Buss de net against the great European Champs Greece too  :-\

Copa America is not a second rate tourney either. That sounds like some good ole European media nonsense. Let's see Greece go and win that tourney  ;D ;D  He top scored in both and was Brazil's best player in both...that is not something to ignore at all bredda

Adriano has been playing and bussing the net in Italy for years, so it was not a case of defenders finally deciding not to give him room last season. that is way too simplistic. Since you are an Inter fan you should also knowhe was the leading scorer in Serie A last season until he got injured (scoring more than a goal per game in Serie A and the CL combined) ...never recovered his form after that. You also know that he almost singlehandedly won the pre CL qualifiers and dragged a poor Inter into the CL proper. I usedto go on the Inter fan website and read mancini beg people to give the rest of the team a chance, they are not a one-man team, yes Adriano is special..balh blah blah..that was last season..how soon we forget

hahaha Anyhow cool ting Ryan. I hope I not coming across antagonistic. We disagree. no worries
bless
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:33:58 AM by Filho »

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2006, 11:11:14 AM »
31.95 mil and this man was unable to score on TNT, is it that our defending was first class or his form was just not there for the WC...

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »
I cyah say he was the best player in confed cup nah.
Granted I didn't see every game, but the games I did see he wasn't the best.
(Yuh forget about Kaka and the big tooth man or what?)

As for Zlatan, he need some good clout to get rid of his ego and then he will start playing again.

Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Maserati

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2006, 06:10:40 PM »
lol time to buy juve shares..low price
inter have quite a strike force there..lets c if they can get their act together n finally win a Seria A title the way it supposed 2 be won.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2006, 06:45:16 PM »
that is an incredible amount of money to pay for a player who is nowhere hear as good as he thinks he is. ::)

IF Ibrahimovic truly puts his mind to it, he will be the best stirker in football bar none.

At 24...well worth the gamble in my opinion.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2006, 12:24:59 PM »
lol time to buy juve shares..low price SMARTEST ADVICE I SEE ON THIS FORUM SO FAR WITH THE SCANDAL PENALTIES GOING DOWN IN  YEAR OR TWO SHOULD YOU BUY ALOT YOU'LL BE A BOARD MEMBER  :angel:
inter have quite a strike force there..lets c if they can get their act together n finally win a Seria A title the way it supposed 2 be won.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2007, 05:36:32 PM »
Ibrahimovic turnin men inside out.

Watch dis goal...check d cutback dat left all d defenders for dead: http://zio.inter.it/media/mpg/G0805-3655-99341.mpg

D man is on fire dis season, 6 goals in 5 serie A games  :beermug:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:28:08 AM by Flex »

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ibrahimovic turnin men inside out
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »
all that --- and we defence still had him lock up tight last year

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ibrahimovic turnin men inside out
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2007, 05:07:52 AM »
another classic example of club star and national underachiever...
Excelling at club ball sometime dont count for much at national level.
Although in some of the recent sweden games he looking more impressive too...

More evidence for my asssertation that having a load of premiership players will not significantly help T&T's chances for the 2010 WC. in fact it might be more detrimental than anything else as players now have greater chance of being injured (more competitive league and harder training - a la Carlos) and also being released for national duty.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 09:29:15 AM »
Ibrahimovic flick

Yesterday Inter played Lazio. Ibrahimivic did this in the run of play.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xUxpaL94idQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xUxpaL94idQ</a>

btw Inter won 3-0

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:40:35 AM by Flex »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ibrahimovic flick
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »
amazing  :beermug:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2008, 11:01:19 AM »
snap....  very berbatov esque
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:56:31 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2008, 02:06:43 PM »
snap....  very berbatov esq

with all due respect, berbatov cyah shine Zlatan boots!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
Honestly it just goes to show how we starved for flair and imagination of individuals in todays game. Not disrespecting the man, but passes and plays of that nature was part of all football in the 70's. Check Cabanas piece of magic

Cabanas    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za0Rn6o2gqY&feature=related

Best         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jm2kru2g5c&feature=related

It is a unfortunate that we don't have more footage of football in those times
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »
snap....  very berbatov esq

with all due respect, berbatov cyah shine Zlatan boots!

You find Zlatan that good?

preference of style aside, I would say they're in the same class.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »
we eh talking overall...

we talking bout skill.

Hoss, Ibrahimovic skill-wise on a different planet. Sometimes I find he too skilful for his own good... Berbatov have silky touches yes, but he eh capable of some of the shit Zlatan does pull off week in week out.

Saying ibrahimovic look berbatov-esque is ah real strech imo.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2008, 05:04:53 PM »
Honestly it just goes to show how we starved for flair and imagination of individuals in todays game. Not disrespecting the man, but passes and plays of that nature was part of all football in the 70's. Check Cabanas piece of magic

Amazing clips Observer. Thanks. But Zlatan scored one likeCabanas against Italy in Euro 2004.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sdDmiv2SCI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9sdDmiv2SCI</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »
we eh talking overall...

we talking bout skill.

Hoss, Ibrahimovic skill-wise on a different planet. Sometimes I find he too skilful for his own good... Berbatov have silky touches yes, but he eh capable of some of the shit Zlatan does pull off week in week out.

Yuh sure dahis where de stretch is?

Main Entry:
    hy·per·bo·le
Pronunciation:
    \hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē\
Function:
    noun
Etymology:
    Latin, from Greek hyperbolē excess, hyperbole, hyperbola, from hyperballein to exceed, from hyper- + ballein to throw — more at devil
Date:
    15th century

: extravagant exaggeration (as “mile-high ice-cream cones”)
hy·per·bo·list \-list\ noun

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »

Nice goals observer...but compare Best's goal 2 d first goal in dis clip  :beermug:

<a href="http://uk.youtube.com/v/yObIYDOv1Qc&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://uk.youtube.com/v/yObIYDOv1Qc&amp;NR=1</a>

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »
berbatov good eh, silky smooth, but Zlatan is in a class by himself..
The only men in recent memory u could put on a similar level is Bergkamp and Zidane..

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »

I used to say Berbatov is a poor man's Ibrahimovic...but Berba has improved since that I can't say that again

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2008, 10:53:20 PM »

I used to say Berbatov is a poor man's Ibrahimovic...but Berba has improved since that I can't say that again

not saying no at all... just to reiterate, i am speaking solely about touches, not overall play or effectiveness.. player for player i would give zlatan the edge, but not by alot.

but zlatan has amazing skill, whereas i never even see berbatov put dong ah spanner..

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2008, 07:29:13 AM »

Nice goals observer...but compare Best's goal 2 d first goal in dis clip  :beermug:

<a href="http://uk.youtube.com/v/yObIYDOv1Qc&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://uk.youtube.com/v/yObIYDOv1Qc&amp;NR=1</a>

Don't get me wrong i was not making comparisons in any way. I was just saying that individualism was a big part of the game in the 70's and players use to enjoy displaying their skills.  I admire this type of play and far too often we don't see it in todays game.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
yeh i saw the flick live and i had to wait on de replay to actually see what this man pull off!!! it was mad crazy!! :beermug:

and sancho hold down this man down in a world cup game and still cah get ah start on we locally based national team??? amazing!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008, 08:46:29 AM »

You find Zlatan that good?

preference of style aside, I would say they're in the same class.

Being a Inter fan not withstanding, he is that good.

Berbatov good - real good actually, no argument there but Zlatan is better. One just has to watch the 2 leagues week in week out to see the difference. Zlatan does do some amazing shit against better defenders. Zlatan problem is sometimes he looks disinterested in what's going on like he's rather be elsewhere.

Més que un club.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2008, 09:53:56 AM »

not saying no at all... just to reiterate, i am speaking solely about touches, not overall play or effectiveness.. player for player i would give zlatan the edge, but not by alot.

but zlatan has amazing skill, whereas i never even see berbatov put dong ah spanner..

Yeah men gettin' carried away with the Berba- Zlatan comparisons.  I was responding to the statement that Berba can't shine Zlatans shoes...I thought it was an exaggeration, but then when you qualified it as a statement comparing their tricks, then I say no scene...because Berbatov is not a trickster/individual dribbler in the realm of Zlatan (at least not nearly as flamboyant)... I don't think anyone in the game today is.

Outrageous dribblers in the likes of Zlatan & Okocha for e.g. are few and far apart.

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »
Both players are very good... It just reminded me of something Berba would do... I see every united game so I see what Berba does...his control is amazing and his audacity is up there with the best... I hardly see Italian Football but i've always been impressed with Zlatan...

1]; } ?>