April 24, 2024, 09:49:55 PM

Author Topic: What are de odds Ronaldo in de Brazil squad for South Africa WC 2010?  (Read 9044 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: What are de odds Ronaldo in de Brazil squad for South Africa WC 2010?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 06:11:37 PM »
It eh matter where this genius play. Bite yuh tongue & humble yuh self  :shameonyou:

1993–1994        Cruzeiro          32 (34)
1994–1996        PSV               46 (42)
1996–1997        FC Barcelona   37 (34)
1997–2002        Internazionale  68 (49)
2002–2007        Real Madrid     127 (83)
2007–2008        Milan              20 (9)
2009–              Corinthians      30 (18)
National team‡
1994-              Brazil              97 (69)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
Santos.

Both Santos and Corinthians play in Serie A (in addition to Paulista League).

What was yuh question?

Yuh earlier suggest Ronaldo playin in a shit league so his performances cyah be taken "seriously"

Yet now yuh sayin he playin in BOTH a good and a shit league?   

Furthermore yuh went on to say anybody dat playin in de shit league cyah get sign for a European team but you jes confirm Robinho did play for Santos, who ironically does play in de same shit league who players doh get sign in Europe? ???

Dunno if u familiar wid how Brazilian football does work, but I will explain again.

All the big Brazilian clubs...Corinthians, Flamengo, Santos, Palmeiras etc....play in two leagues...the National Championship (Serie A) and their State Championship.

The State Championships are shit - dey have 4 or 5 big teams and the other 15 or so teams are awful. They are nothing like what your vision of Brazilian football is like. So when a bomb squad like Corinthians rolls into town and plays the equivalent of Joe Public, daz an opportunity for men like R9 to buss d net many times over.

So when yuh see Ronaldo is averaging a goal every 2 games..keep in mind dem stats include State Championship games.

My point about Europe is that only players who play in Serie A will get signed by European clubs. NOONE whose team is playing in a state championship but not Serie A is getting signed by anyone.

Thanks for the info.

But to me dat come like sayin dat Drogba score 8 goals in 12 games for Chelsea dis season but he eh really good because 3 a dem goals come against Notts Forest and Exeter in de FA Cup.

De 2 clips ah post is Ronaldo scorin against Santos.  To de best of my knowledge, Santos eh no shitty Brazilian side.  And ah know Santos is not de only Serie A side Ronaldo score against. 

But we go agree to disagree on Ronaldo's prowess or lack thereof at this stage of his career.

Respeck.

U misunderstandin me....I tink R9 is a boss. I was jus tryin 2 tell d man dem stats he was quoting are misleading since many of the goals came against weak opposition. But yeah, de goals he score in dat clip were against a big side, and they were top quality goals. And stats or no stats, the man is lookin dangerous again  :beermug:

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
ryan,
yuh say it was weak opposition, u see all de games to know that for ah fact...why other ppl in dem leagues didnt buss d enet liek him since de opposition weak?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 01:44:38 PM »
He scored again (12th minute)

1-0 Corinthians v Gremio

http://www.justin.tv/mazoel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »
2-0 Ronaldo with the asssist
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »
Seriously I would love to see that. Even fat in 2006 he finished Brazils top scorer.

Now he skinny, look out

LEGEND!!!!!  :notworthy:

Yuh see dah chip Observer?

After de game, (dey was playin Pele ole club Santos) Pele bawl dat alone world cup worthy... ;D

He actually scored two in that game. Both were magic.

Look de 1st goal here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/eOUe6AKlXOQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/eOUe6AKlXOQ</a>

Look de touch at 28 seconds in de clip.  Perfection self!

dat trap was amazing
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/EGDUSSyv96E&amp;feature=player_embedded#" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/EGDUSSyv96E&amp;feature=player_embedded#</a>

1]; } ?>