March 28, 2024, 08:16:56 AM

Author Topic: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.  (Read 28476 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.
« on: October 08, 2009, 05:29:13 AM »
TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.
By: Inshan "Flex" Mohammed.

A credible source has revealed that T&T's latest recruit Bolton Wanderers left wing back Jlloyd Samuel was played out of the game by his newly found team T&T as the Soca Warriors came up against Costa Rica and Mexico respectively in its final two matches of the 2010 World Cup qualifiers.

T&T are officially eliminated from the 2010 World Cup and both games are somewhat irrelevant for Latapy's team. Though it's a perfect scenario for the younger players coming up to gain as much experience at senior level as possible and also a chance to claim their place on the team for the future.

Samuel meanwhile, remains 100% committed to Trinidad and Tobago was originally called up by head coach Russell Latapy for both games and only got an email on Sunday afternoon with his flight details for Sunday morning from TTFF manager David Muhammad. Allow me to repeat this, Samuel's flight details were received Sunday afternoon for a Sunday (the same day) morning flight departure.

For Samuel to have made such a flight he would have had to call Doc Brown, one of the stars from the hit movie "Back to the Future" and asked to lend him his time machine to fly back some 10-hours in order to catch the early morning flight.

It didn't end there the source also revealed. Samuel then got a Black Berry (BB) message on Sunday from the TTFF manager David Muhammad, asking where he was. I guess TSTT phone service were down and BB messaging was the next best option.

When the manager realized his folly, he then told Samuel that he was on the next flight out which was Monday morning.

The very next day Samuel got to the airport only to find out at the check-in counter that there was no ticket under his name. So after being made a fool for two days straight, the frustrated Samuel decided to call his manager at Bolton and tell him he will not be traveling with the T&T team anymore.

To make matter worst, Samuel was hit with another problem when the player went to his usual training that morning with his Club and unfortunately injured his groin. Then the TTFF manager sent him another BB message stating that he was booked to travel on Tuesday.

Samuel sadly broke the news to Muhammad in the same fashion (via BB) that he got injured in training and will not be able to make the trip. His mother, being irate at the TTFF's treatment of her son then launched a complaint to the Technical Director Mr Lincoln Phillips.

Mr. Phillips subsequently called and asked that she send him a detailed e-mail about the situation. He also said that he was going to take it up with the Administration. The next day she received a text message from Mr. Phillips stating how shocked he was and he apologized wholeheartedly for the fiasco.

The following are two quotes from the many supporters who shared their views on the Soca Warriors Online regarding the TTFF's negligence and unprofessionalism in this matter: "lack of funds or even a lack of resources can be no excuse for lack of class and respect".

"I guess Samuel will have to take a rain check from KFC and Pizza Hut this time around as he will be forced to skip dinner with his T&T teammates".

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:58:17 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 05:34:39 AM »
F**kery!!!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 05:48:34 AM »
I hope that J Lloyd's groin strain is nothing more than a twinge, if anything at all.

After being jerked around like that I sure Megson tell him to forget that tin pot outfit and rest up for the next game. Bolton now starting to show some form but they will be in a relegation battle again this year. Can't blame him or Megson if that is the case.

On a related note. What is this obsession with text messaging. People don't talk to each other on the phone anymore? Even if it is popular, is it an accepted form of business communication?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:48 AM »
Some shit never changes

I suppose its the same shit just a different day..... :devil:

More fire for Jack and his incompetent Jokers

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 06:24:47 AM »
Mr. Phillips subsequently called and asked that she send him a detailed e-mail about the situation. He also said that he was going to take it up with the administration. The next day she received a text message from Mr. Phillips stating how shocked he was and he apologized wholeheartedly for the fiasco.

I read that correct?  They apologizing via text?  If they trying to save phone bill, wouldn't an email be the next best option over a text??.....oh geez and ages....these people not for real. 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 06:35:33 AM »
I heard the true story of Colin Samuel not being on the bench the time under Maturana too. Apparently, he flew down to the game and they didn't have enough unifroms for everybody and he might hadda borrow a jersey so he turned around and jump back on a plane and ride out. ( i eh know if that was for the game or for training, but i assume is training cause u cah exchange numbers in a game)

This was because part of the investigations into the money that was owed to the warriors revealed how many uniforms the TTFF get from Adidas which they never saw and we probably buying in Francis Fashion or something. It's the simple things that when u at a professional club u have to turn around and deal with this shite when you come to play for the country.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 06:44:36 AM »
Wow.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 06:47:28 AM »
f**king prick .... !

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 06:47:42 AM »
Mr. Phillips subsequently called and asked that she send him a detailed e-mail about the situation. He also said that he was going to take it up with the administration. The next day she received a text message from Mr. Phillips stating how shocked he was and he apologized wholeheartedly for the fiasco.

I read that correct?  They apologizing via text?  If they trying to save phone bill, wouldn't an email be the next best option over a text??.....oh geez and ages....these people not for real. 

Be thankful yuh get an apology dat must b d 1st time it ever happen.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 06:56:27 AM »
This was because part of the investigations into the money that was owed to the warriors revealed how many uniforms the TTFF get from Adidas which they never saw and we probably buying in Francis Fashion or something.
Ha ha ha
Jack into RETAIL now also :rotfl: :rotfl:

Exactly
Dais the first time I have heard about an apology also
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:01:22 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 07:02:44 AM »
This was because part of the investigations into the money that was owed to the warriors revealed how many uniforms the TTFF get from Adidas which they never saw and we probably buying in Francis Fashion or something.
Ha ha ha
Jack into RETAIL now also :rotfl: :rotfl:

Exactly
Dais the first time I have heard about an apology also

LP apolgize not d TTFF so give thanks 4 small mercies
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 07:06:18 AM »
There is two sides to a story, maybe Bobby Zamora needs to tell his as well.

With the TTFF somethings never change.

And with the uniform thing, imagine a national team have no uniforms and they got Adidas for a sponsor.

Its a shame the TTFF feeds its players KFC and Pizza, I am sure men like Yorke does buy his own food.

This David Muhammed fella have to be the worst manager in the history of T&T football after Oliver Camps.

Offline jumbonut$

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 07:16:20 AM »
It seems to me that the TTFF organization thrives on the saying "BACKWARDS EVER, FORWARD NEVER"...lol

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 07:27:03 AM »
 >:( This is the type of Shyte that does get we in trouble...we now start rebuilding the team and we jerking around a key player...and we supposed to be going forward.... de man now come on the team and have to deal with TTFF and they unprofessional way of handling things ...total F*ckery!!!

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 07:28:30 AM »
Shameful... but not surprising.  >:(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 07:30:37 AM »
Shameful... but not surprising.  >:(

ENTTTTTTTT

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:31 AM »
two syphillitic c**ts.ah does hope and pray they does b reading these posts.ah fukkin dirgrace.which one ah allyuh warner does cum on fuss.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 08:00:12 AM »
This is an absolute disgrace. It would have been better to not waste his time and invite him in the first place! In either case we're out of the running, why not use one of our U20's defenders? They are pretty fit having played loads of warm-ups and of course the WC itself? Its a chance to get back on the international stage and get more experience.

But the whole samuel thing is disgraceful, I mean.......its like getting a rouse once :rotfl:.....and again ::).....and come back for one more  ;D

:-X ::)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 08:03:22 AM »
This is an absolute disgrace. It would have been better to not waste his time and invite him in the first place! In either case we're out of the running, why not use one of our U20's defenders? They are pretty fit having played loads of warm-ups and of course the WC itself? Its a chance to get back on the international stage and get more experience.

But the whole samuel thing is disgraceful, I mean.......its like getting a rouse once :rotfl:.....and again ::).....and come back for one more  ;D

:-X ::)

So we must give CR 3pts let dem earn it. U feel if d shoe was on d other foot dey would have help we out? Remember how Guatemala rain goal of dem last hex when we were playin Mexico 4 d 4th spot. Plus 1 ting eh have nutten 2 do wit d other. U feel Jake eh go experience d same nonesense and he under 20

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
For Samuel to have made such a flight he would have had to call Doc Brown one of the stars from the hit movie "Back to the Future" and ask him to loan him his time machine to fly back some 10-hours in order to catch the early morning flight.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  and allyuh say I was funny....

Welcome to the TTFF - Jlloyd.

I am sure before Jlloyd accepted to play for T&T the TTFF promise him a pot of gold.

Surprise, surprise.

Who remember when Kevin Austin got injured while playing for T&T, he didn't even get a get well phone call from them.

Andre Boucaud started of positive for T&T, now they forgot about him, by 2012 they will be begging him to come back and if he refuse they will brand him bad.

The TTFF is the capital for corruption and politics.

See David Rudder 2009 tune, colors. Bacchanal and confusion.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 08:05:06 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »
And look who Samuel mother complained to Mr Lincoln Phillips. The man who is afraid of Jack Warner's shadow.

Didn't know LP could text....  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 08:25:41 AM by Sando »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »
Who remember when Kevin Austin got injured while playing for T&T, he didn't even get a get well phone call from them.

And whatever happened to Anthony Noreiga??....the player with the head injury almost 4 years ago.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
good fuh we
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »
TTFF really aint have no class boy.  Look how Jlloyd Samuel going and drop we like ah hot potato, wouldn't blame him at all.  After this current campaign first man to get d boot have to be Team Manager David Muhammad, totally IDIOT!!  How u go send ah man an email about a flight the day of the flight,  IS IT REALLY!!  Lawd fadder!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 10:06:01 AM »
good fuh we

Why is it good for we ?

You is the one who going and pay $500 to see T&T vs Mexico.

Go for you..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »

And whatever happened to Anthony Noreiga??....the player with the head injury almost 4 years ago.... :-\

2 yrs ago GC 2007. He was linked 2 a team in south I tink dey eh get through wit d Pro League. tallman and Flex go fill in d blanks some teame in m'bella I tink.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

He plays for United Petrotrin now.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
My question is.

Will we ever see Jlloyd suit up for T&T again ? I hope not because de player made no comment, but we all know Jack Warner, he very vendictive.

Didn't realised KFC was the main course for the T&T teams, do we have shares at KFC ?

Imagine, we short on shirts, so when we Costa Rica and after de game a Costa Rica player ask for a shirt exchange what will our player say ? check sports and games ?

I taught Adidas was a big company, like de sponsorship coming to and end. Back to Finta.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 10:20:36 AM »

For Samuel to have made such a flight he would have had to call Doc Brown, one of the stars from the hit movie "Back to the Future" and ask him to loan him his time machine to fly back some 10-hours in order to catch the early morning flight.

I'm sure Jack could have arranged this- can't figure why they didn't get him involved.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>