April 24, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

Author Topic: Tiger Woods Injured In Crash Outside Home - Serious Condition  (Read 11474 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Tiger Woods Injured In Crash Outside Home - Serious Condition
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
(CNN) -- Golfer Tiger Woods has been taken to a Florida hospital after suffering serious injuries in a car wreck early Friday, officials said.

The one-car accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. near his home in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol.

Woods, 33, had just pulled out of his driveway and begun to drive down the street when his Cadillac SUV struck a fire hydrant, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The front of his vehicle then struck a tree. He has been transported to Health Central Hospital, the statement said.

The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, though it was not clear who could face charges. The accident did not appear to have been alcohol-related, the statement said.

Woods lives in Orange County with his wife, supermodel Elin Nordegren, and two children.

Woods has won 93 tournaments, 71 of those on the PGA Tour, including the 1997, 2001, 2002 and 2005 Masters Tournaments, 1999, 2000, 2006 and 2007 PGA Championships, 2000, 2002, and 2008 U.S. Open Championships, and 2000, 2005 and 2006 Open Championships, according to his official Web site.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Injured In Crash Outside Home - Serious Condition
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
Darren Rovell of CNBC has confirmed that Wood's agent has said "he's fine"  :beermug:

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »
Shocking news; I pray that Tiger pulls through.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »
Darren Rovell of CNBC has confirmed that Wood's agent has said "he's fine"  :beermug:

AMEN!!!

My heart gimme ah extra beat when I read it on CNN just now oui!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »
And CNN is now reporting that he has left the hospital  :beermug:

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »
CNN here going to milk this. They're still reporting he in serious condition in hospital.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »
From what ah reading i hope he did not find out that the yard boy was practicing golf on his course and hitting all the balls in the hole .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 05:14:10 PM »
From what ah reading i hope he did not find out that the yard boy was practicing golf on his course and hitting all the balls in the hole .
What the heck you reading ? Penthouse forum?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »
Hope everything fine the Tiger. God Bless!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 10:47:04 PM »
What the heck you reading ? Penthouse forum?

Wrong is he who puttin he balls where it not suppose 2 b. D Enquirer say he havin an affair but as Leno always say dey does check dey facts and check it again. Give dem credit dey did bust John Edwards files.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 12:23:49 AM »
oh this is the thing he might be with

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV
Posted Nov 28th 2009 6:08AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/#ixzz0YAhjm5AA
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »
Is a damn shame oui!!! :-\

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »

no matter who yuh is or whey yuh come from, Husband and Wife does always have bacchanal oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »

no matter who yuh is or whey yuh come from, Husband and Wife does always have bacchanal oui

ESPECIALLY when hornin involve as it appears when Tiger.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »
Doh worry nah. The North American way is you get catch, ya have ah press conference wid dey wife at ya side, ya disappear for 3 weeks, buy dey wife ah diamond and you back in dey game....winning game.

Taken from Kobe's handbook "how to screw successfully"

Read by:
John Edward
Bill Clinton
Alex Rodriguez
Michael Jordon
Magic Johnson
Woody Allen
Rick Foxx
Jason Kidd
Mel Gibson
Tiger Woods

juss to name ah few
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:28:36 AM by Rookmin »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
Y dey feel dem eh go ketch?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 09:23:46 AM »
Y dey feel dem eh go ketch?

But datz meh point....ALL ah dem get catch and still striving for success in dey sport or profession.
Dey reputation ain't dent one bit.....

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 10:54:51 AM »
Doh worry nah. The North American way is you get catch, ya have ah press conference wid dey wife at ya side, ya disappear for 3 weeks, buy dey wife ah diamond and you back in dey game....winning game.

Read by:
John Edward
Bill Clinton
Alex Rodriguez
Michael Jordon
Magic Johnson
Woody Allen
Rick Foxx
Jason Kidd
Mel Gibson
Tiger Woods

juss to name ah few

it didnt work for jordan and a few others on yuh list.

what i doh understand about tiger wife, what make she tink dat he will not horn...let say the average man get 12 offers ah year to brush ah new ting, and he give in only once, that is 8.33% for ah horn rate.  Tiger on de other hand getting 1,000 ah year and I being extremely conservative here and he give in and brush 1, that horn rate is .1% so he doing better than de average man by far.  I eh condoning de horning but people like tiger have to deal with some tough odds and everybody human at de end of the day.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

Read by:
John Edward
Bill Clinton
Alex Rodriguez
Michael Jordon
Magic Johnson
Woody Allen
Rick Foxx
Jason Kidd
Mel Gibson
Tiger Woods

juss to name ah few

what i doh understand about tiger wife, what make she tink dat he will not horn...let say the average man get 12 offers ah year to brush ah new ting, and he give in only once, that is 8.33% for ah horn rate.  Tiger on de other hand getting 1,000 ah year and I being extremely conservative here and he give in and brush 1, that horn rate is .1% so he doing better than de average man by far.  I eh condoning de horning but people like tiger have to deal with some tough odds and everybody human at de end of the day.
:rotfl:
wait nuh
you is an actuary or wha?  ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »
Allyuh take that TMZ report and well run with it boy...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »

TMZ gossip does be on point. Would I sell everything and repent if they say the world going to end? No.
Would I believe it if they say Janet Reno have a sex tape? Yep...
Would I search the internet for the video...  ::)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »

TMZ gossip does be on point. Would I sell everything and repent if they say the world going to end? No.
Would I believe it if they say Janet Reno have a sex tape? Yep...
Would I search the internet for the video...  ::)

I agree...TMZ have real good sources although they are a commess group.  If Tiger was drinking then it would make sense but for no alcohol involved and he crashed into a fire hydrant, something "fishy" going on.  before the alleged wife story came out i expected 1 of 3 things....

drugs
wife issues (i.e. horning)
stalker issues

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

:rotfl:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »

you is an actuary or wha?  ;D

ent?...de man satistically breakdown hornin oui
allyuh eh easy in here nah

under all de ole talk
dat caddy hit de tree flush orn
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21746121/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

so it either had blowjob or fight, either way he leggo de wheel
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »
Woods take ah good wood from he wife there :D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »

Read by:
John Edward
Bill Clinton
Alex Rodriguez
Michael Jordon
Magic Johnson
Woody Allen
Rick Foxx
Jason Kidd
Mel Gibson
Tiger Woods

juss to name ah few

So what is d hornin rate for women because I sure d offers is both ways. However, women does either horn less or get ketch less.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
weary,

women does horn less but in recent years dey narrowing dat gap and i expect them to horn more than man in the near future.  as for getting ketch, women does get ketch much less than men so that does disguise the level of horning they does get done, i eh go lie, when it comes to horning men not as smart as women.

westcoast,

i is ah not ah actuary, as a matter of fact i doh like maths unlike one of mih brothers who is ah actuary (poor fella).

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 01:03:25 PM »
weary,

women does horn less but in recent years dey narrowing dat gap and i expect them to horn more than man in the near future.  as for getting ketch, women does get ketch much less than men so that does disguise the level of horning they does get done, i eh go lie, when it comes to horning men not as smart as women.

westcoast,

i is ah not ah actuary, as a matter of fact i doh like maths unlike one of mih brothers who is ah actuary (poor fella).

Not only in horning man not as smart as woman but dat is ah topic 4 another thread. As 4 d actuary ting like it in all yuh DNA.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
MOVE OVER JON GOSSELIN, there's a NEW macdaddy in the mix :P

Is there anyone who hasn't claimed to have had an affair with Tiger Woods yet?

Even as the golf legend attempts to explain away his curious car accident last weekend and those pesky rumors that he's been playing some extramarital rounds with nightclub manager Rachel Uchitel, Us Magazine reports that 24-year-old Los Angeles cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs claims to have had an affair with Woods.

Grubbs—who, in addition to slinging hooch, also recently appeared on VH1's Tool Academy—says that she carried on a 31-month relationship with Woods, beginning in April 2007.

What's more, the hooch-server—who says that the two had 20 sexual encounters—asserts that she has the evidence to prove it, including a voicemail from Woods in which he allegedly expresses concern that his wife, model Elin Nordegren, might be on to him.

Compounding matters, a witness tells Fox News that Woods was spotted leaving a Miami hotel room last year with a woman who was decidedly not Nordegren. According to the mole,

"A little over a year ago Tiger was in a room at a hotel in Miami, about 90 minutes from his home. The room was guarded by two guards with earpieces looking very professional in suits. Tiger exited the room with a dark-haired woman, not his wife, giving his security guards the evil eye when he realized someone else was in the hall seeing him."

Amazing that the guy can fit in any time for golf at all.

1]; } ?>