March 29, 2024, 03:55:38 AM

Author Topic: cat Proof, dog proof, shit proof  (Read 1236 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
cat Proof, dog proof, shit proof
« on: December 18, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »
A VERY DIRTY POOR-LOOKING goes to Australia and goes to Woolworths grocery store. He finds cat food at special prices. He picks a dozen cans of cat food and goes to check out.

The Manager gets suspicious. He thinks that this guy cannot have a cat and will probably feed cat food to his kids. He asks the man to show him his cat before he could let him have cat food.

The man goes home and returns with a cat and gets to buy the cat food.

Next week the man finds dog food at special prices. He picks a dozen cans of dog food and goes to check out.

Again, the Manager again gets suspicious. He thinks that this guy has a cat but he cannot have a dog, and he will probably feed dog food to his kids. He asks him to bring and show him the dog before he can let him have dog food.

The man goes home and returns with a dog. He gets to buy the dog food.

Next week he comes to Woolworths with a bag. He asks the manager to put his hand in the bag.

The Manager puts his hand in the bag, feels some thing slimy and immediately takes it out. He shouts at him, “What the **** is this? Is this shit? You   %^$*  bastard !!!!!!!!”

He calmly replies, "Yes it is. I want to buy toilet paper, and I know youd want some proof! "

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Dumplingdinho

Re: cat Proof, dog proof, shit proof
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:..i wish i could do that to some ppl at work.

1]; } ?>