April 23, 2024, 09:03:19 PM

Author Topic: One of the most amazing videos you will ever see. Bolt in 43.5 - in February!  (Read 2504 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
 :o :o :o

WHAT will he run this year if he has that much speed/strength in FEB? LAWD LAWD

http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=6612

Sorry for that idiot turning around to taunt him.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
once Bolt on the track, then everyone running for second.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Unreal.

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
:o :o :o

WHAT will he run this year if he has that much speed/strength in FEB? LAWD LAWD

http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=6612

Sorry for that idiot turning around to taunt him.

Sorry to be a killjoy, but that run was no where near 43.5. Try 44.3-44.4. Still a very solid run!!!
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dunno what timing u using but everyone there including people I know to be reputable had him at 43.5 - 43.7

I have another vid and I get him at 43.4 myself so dunno how u add that second. Maybe u dunno how to time 4x400 splits.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dunno what timing u using but everyone there including people I know to be reputable had him at 43.5 - 43.7

I have another vid and I get him at 43.4 myself so dunno how u add that second. Maybe u dunno how to time 4x400 splits.

AARRRRR !!!  :devil:

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Well I timed the split form what I thought was the 300m line(only option since his hand-off is not seen), but it is hard to tell from that video and then added back a decent first 100m split. Anyways after I made my post I timed the guy that beat Bolt, whose hand off can be seen clearly and got his in 46.3. Considering the amount of distance that Bolt made up on him he had to split in the 43's. So I retract my statement.

P.S. I could time a 400m split quite well. Ain't rocket science :devil:

P.S. Would like to see the vid u have where his hand-off is visible. Not that I don't believe u... ;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:24:24 AM by Aviator »
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Vrunn !! Vrunn !!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U can count the sub 43.5 splits in human history on ONE HAND, maybe 2. None were in FEB, either. MADNESS!
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U can count the sub 43.5 splits in human history on ONE HAND, maybe 2. None were in FEB, either. MADNESS!

Yeah boy serious ting. For 2011 we need to get the February cameraman to show we de handoff... ;)

A beast run by Bolt nonetheless.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Wow!!!!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Are we sure that guy is a member of the human species?  No conspiracy theory here but that is an incredible run.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I keep telling allyuh aliens live among us - they studying Obama birth certificate - where his?
BORN TO DO IT

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I keep telling allyuh aliens live among us - they studying Obama birth certificate - where his?

Bolt nuh have nuh Cerfiticket! LoL

Him just Vaporate direckly down there in Trelawny. Perfect cover, as most of our great sprinters have roots in that Parish.

1]; } ?>