April 16, 2024, 07:25:16 AM

Author Topic: Start to play golf  (Read 1151 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Start to play golf
« on: March 08, 2010, 12:05:51 PM »

Ah start to play golf in Chag, get some lessons from a pro there Lennox Yearwood.
The game is real pressha!!
I was hitting the ball nice nice until ah went on the course, ball losing in the bamboo , hitting on drive and off drive better than them windies players and taking about 4, 5 putting shots.
Everyday yuh want to go back because yuh feel yuh could do better only to discover it just gets worse.
I finally make a nine holes without losing a ball and then realise ah do mih back in (side strain)
Can anybody give tips on a good swing?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Start to play golf
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »
I haven't played myself but I get the impression that golf has one of the steepest learning curves. Probably because you score on the same system as the pros whereas with other sports like football or tennis you don't get a chance to really measure yourself against the best so you are in doubt as to how bad you are.

People does watch all them pot belly golfers and think it easy and then when they play for the first time your handicap is in the 40's.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »

Can anybody give tips on a good swing?

like tennis  a nice fluid stroke and follow through all the way does help....doh stiffen up yuh arm hard hard and ting trying to buss de ball
best advice hire ah golf pro w/ big bress to help yuh wit yuh swing....doh mind she might be ah lesbian she go feel up yuh 9 iron and help yuh relax
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »
yeah it is a difficult to master 
but once you get out there you get hooked

go on itunes store and search on the free podcast
there are a few free golf tips podcast

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:12:59 AM »
Spending money on a good pro, the lessons working on the driving range buh as soon as yuh boy hit the course is all kinda tata.
Ball going straight up in the air , straight into the bamboo, almost hitting people car , rebounding off tree and ending up on the next fairway, only sand trap when ah reach the greens, but yuh know what is the sad part?
Ah still want to back everyday and try again.  ??? ???
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>