March 28, 2024, 03:53:42 PM

Author Topic: Like other wc tournaments 2010 world cup will not end without controversy  (Read 32380 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I wouldn't go for instant replay but post an extra linesperson behind each goal. It keeps the human element while providing the officals with an extra set of eyes.

I also think the problem has been that to many officials and linespersons have been in place to make the calls but not making the calls.
They need tuh put them thru some CIA training and mentally toughen them up if they lack the balls to make the right call! :devil:

Nah.  Put and use cameras.  Dem same linespersons yuh want to put behind de goal go be 'fraid to make the calls just like the ones they have now!  as a matter of fact, fifa talkin' about "cost" it eh costing nothing when already, they have fourth officials that could see the feed in real time on the sidelines like everybody else.  fifa fulla shit. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
I wouldn't go for instant replay but post an extra linesperson behind each goal. It keeps the human element while providing the officals with an extra set of eyes.

I also think the problem has been that to many officials and linespersons have been in place to make the calls but not making the calls.
They need tuh put them thru some CIA training and mentally toughen them up if they lack the balls to make the right call! :devil:

Nah.  Put and use cameras.  Dem same linespersons yuh want to put behind de goal go be 'fraid to make the calls just like the ones they have now!  as a matter of fact, fifa talkin' about "cost" it eh costing nothing when already, they have fourth officials that could see the feed in real time on the sidelines like everybody else.  fifa fulla shit. 

Yuh take the words right off mih keyboard.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

and come Friday, Brazil go pick all de oranje out yuh tree!  :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Great discussion on Fox Soccer Report on the replay/ technology issue.
Hopefully I'll be able to locate a copy of the video at some point.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

and come Friday, Brazil go pick all de oranje out yuh tree!  :devil:

Steups!!!.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
come nah bakes.. yuh love america... nutten wrong with dat..

doh take it personal   :-*

ha ha... nah fack dem.  I will give dem dey due but me eh no fan.  Ref was probably vex with heself fuh giving Altidore de shit free kick tuh begin with and say, "yuh know what... fack dat, ah blowing mih whistle again" lol

Oh sh*t  :rotfl: :rotfl:...I only now see this lol- The original foul was a sh** call in troot!  Anyhow lemme doh raise da hornets nest again.  See what a 2 day break in games does cause
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
come nah bakes.. yuh love america... nutten wrong with dat..

doh take it personal   :-*

ha ha... nah fack dem.  I will give dem dey due but me eh no fan.  Ref was probably vex with heself fuh giving Altidore de shit free kick tuh begin with and say, "yuh know what... fack dat, ah blowing mih whistle again" lol

Oh sh*t  :rotfl: :rotfl:...I only now see this lol- The original foul was a sh** call in troot!  Anyhow lemme doh raise da hornets nest again.  See what a 2 day break in games does cause

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Man going thru all kinda withdrawal...

Aye... allyuh please doh get Brownsugar started.  She dun start calling mih Zeppo arready  :rotfl:

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
From the Trinidad Guardian.
Blundering referees cut from list
Published: 30 Jun 2010

Italian referee Roberto Rosetti was one
of the four referees that was left off
the list of 19 referees announced by Fifa
yesterday to take part in the rest of
the competition. AP Photo

JOHANNESBURG—Uruguay’s Jorge Larrionda and Italy’s Roberto Rosetti, whose blunders have prompted Fifa to rethink using video technology, won’t play any further part in the World Cup. They were left off the list of 19 referees announced by Fifa yesterday to take part in the rest of the competition although football’s world governing body gave no explanation. Larrionda and his linesman failed to see an England shot clearly cross the line in a 4-1 loss to Germany in a second round game on Sunday. Frank Lampard’s shot hit the bar and bounced down behind the line before spinning back into play. It would have made the score 2-2. Rosetti wrongly awarded a goal to Argentina’s Carlos Tevez against Mexico when he took Lionel’s Messi’s pass in a clearly offside position. It was Argentina’s first in a 3-1 victory which put the team into the last eight.

Two more left out for the remainder of the competition were Koman Coulibaly of Mali, who disallowed a third United States goal in a 2-2 draw with Slovenia, and French ref Stephane Lannoy who harshly sent off Brazil’s Kaka for a second yellow after Ivory Coast’s Kader Keita ran into him while going for the ball. Those left on the list include some from countries no longer involved in the competition. England’s Howard Webb has become one of the favourites to referee the final and so has Frank De Bleekere of Belgium, which didn’t qualify. The amended list includes six from Europe, four from South America, three from Asia, three from North, Central America and the Caribbean (Concacaf), two from Africa and one from Oceania. From these, Fifa will select the officials for the last eight games from the quarterfinals onwards.(AP)

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/06/30/blundering-referees-cut-list
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:09:11 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Roberto Rosetti is related to the Baldwins?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 11:41:52 AM by E-man »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
check this list of rule changes all dese johnny-come-latelys proposing:

1) video replay of goals - so henry cyah bat ball
2) goal line technology - so england can lose by 2 instead of 3 goal
3) video replay of yellow/red cards - like all dat flopping help CR
4) goaltending for hand ball - a PK and red card eh enough any more
5) realtime video replay of offside calls - dem linesmen only taking up space

like allyuh think is NFL/NBA/tennis/baseball? ???

DE TANTIE OF ALL SSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEUUUUUUUPPPPPPPSSSSSS
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:05:59 PM by ribbit »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Look at it from several angles. Like i said before fifa created the rules and they still cyah get it right and are haunted by the effects of many ills of this world cup. federations need to make hash changes for the respect of the sport. handling the ball should be a reward just before it crosses the goal line and it should be a major punishment for the defending team.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:45:11 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FIFA IS AH BUNCH OF CORRUPTED FU*KERS THAT BREAK THE HEART OF KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS. THE SPONSORS  WANT THEIR PRODUCT MARKETED AND USE FIFA DURING THE TOURNAMENT TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR FEAT AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE REPLICA KITS IS WHAT ALL SPONSORS RIDE ON. I JUST DO NOT HAVE NO FEELING TO WATCH THE REST OF THE WC TRUST MEH
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:25:58 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
check this list of rule changes all dese johnny-come-latelys proposing:

1) video replay of goals - so henry cyah bat ball
2) goal line technology - so england can lose by 2 instead of 3 goal
3) video replay of yellow/red cards - like all dat flopping help CR
4) goaltending for hand ball - a PK and red card eh enough any more
5) realtime video replay of offside calls - dem linesmen only taking up space

like allyuh think is NFL/NBA/tennis/baseball? ???

DE TANTIE OF ALL SSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEUUUUUUUPPPPPPPSSSSSS

I like it might take a lil borrow now and then
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
THE WISE LIVING OFF THE FOOLISH THEY HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING UP TO THE SKY TO WORSHIP WHEN IT HAVE NOTTIN UP THEIR. FU**K THIS WORLD!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
THE WISE LIVING OFF THE FOOLISH THEY HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING UP TO THE SKY TO WORSHIP WHEN IT HAVE NOTTIN UP THEIR. FU**K THIS WORLD!!!

???
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well finally the world cup finals finish with a question mark. Who to blame?

1]; } ?>