April 20, 2024, 02:44:53 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico  (Read 14263 times)

Re: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
My friend, I am sorry for your loss, jus pick another side and france can still qualify if they beat SA bad bad and hope Mexico lose to Uraguay which is very possible.

But I expect Ura and Mex to play for a draw so both teams are safe and why not..

But aa-how you dos go from hot tuh cold so? One minute yuh commin off like a stone head and next like yuh in church. How many off you dos me postin? Shotta 1-12?

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
I eh go lie... it real hard for me to support Mexico.  I think the last straw for me was when they play Costa Rica last year in Giants Stadium.  The reports of racial abuse towards the Ticos fans (many of whom are black) were widespread... even Warmonga talk about some ah the things, beer, spit, racial invectives directed towards him and his son.  Of course yuh cyah blame de team/Federation for the behavior of the fans... but then again you also have the team itself, with dey setta world-class divers.

Plus me eh care what nobody say... I still love mih France team.  Domenech is ah rank shithong, but since dem setta immigrants take over the team in 98 I start supporting dem.  They will rebound.

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2010, 05:01:16 PM »
Domenech ent have a clue...

I ent realise he only make 2 subs.. I really see Henry and Cisse and dem ketching kicks and was wondering what dey scene was....

But we must now move on to the subject of Raymond Domenech, about whom there are no questions of madness or genius. Neither of the substitutions he made were logical, let alone effective, and he couldn't make a third because his subs went and stood behind the goal so they could moan about his tactics to each other without having to whisper.

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2010, 05:51:58 PM »
I was wearing a Brazil jacket in work once and a co-worker remarked that I was backing a big side. I told him my team was really Holland.  He say if I knew they history I wouldn't back dem.

Well apparently it have plenty side in the World Cup I woudn't be backing if I knew their history.  You see me, I just love good football....
MEXICO!!!!...MEXICO!!!

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 06:01:48 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished
Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.
Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.
calling people taco eaters and wet backs is not being a "bigoted assh@le" (not to mention even jokingly suggesting you might gun them down?)?

the same way you have cool italian friends, some of us have cool mexican friends.
You really need to change your name dread; I go leave you to support the klan....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:49:39 PM by Midknight »

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished
Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.
Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.
calling people taco eaters and wet backs is not being a "bigoted assh@le"?

the same way you have cool italian friends, some of us have cool mexican friends.
You really need to change your name dread; I go leave you to support the klan....

for real...i have real cool mexican bredrin and sistrens

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »
Could someone tell me what happen to the salute the mexican players used to do when their national anthem play? Ah swear the first match they didn't do it, but the mexican fans in the stands were doing it. I'm fairly certain the players did the salute at one time.

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »
Could someone tell me what happen to the salute the mexican players used to do when their national anthem play? Ah swear the first match they didn't do it, but the mexican fans in the stands were doing it. I'm fairly certain the players did the salute at one time.
they was too confused by the vuvuzelas...

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »
I think the most instructive thing was the post match interviews that you were unlikely to see on any non french channel.

Malouda look like he wanted to cry, and was done talking about playing for pride in the next game, like if he done give up on the mathematical possibility already.

Domenech on the other hand look a right mess. He look like he just wake up and realise he is a shite coach/pick a shite side. They ask him what could explain the performance, and he say "if I had the answers to that, the side would play better". Usually after a negative result/performance he does act all cool and pretend nothing happen; this time it finally hit him...

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 07:01:12 PM »
What a dive!

What bad eyesight!

Abidal slide in two footed like a imps when the man was going away from the goal. He was always missing the ball, and take the player. Penalty in any sport...

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »
I think the most instructive thing was the post match interviews that you were unlikely to see on any non french channel.

Malouda look like he wanted to cry, and was done talking about playing for pride in the next game, like if he done give up on the mathematical possibility already.

Domenech on the other hand look a right mess. He look like he just wake up and realise he is a shite coach/pick a shite side. They ask him what could explain the performance, and he say "if I had the answers to that, the side would play better". Usually after a negative result/performance he does act all cool and pretend nothing happen; this time it finally hit him...

Like Manning after elections

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »
I was wearing a Brazil jacket in work once and a co-worker remarked that I was backing a big side. I told him my team was really Holland.  He say if I knew they history I wouldn't back dem.

Well apparently it have plenty side in the World Cup I woudn't be backing if I knew their history.  You see me, I just love good football....
MEXICO!!!!...MEXICO!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 07:26:29 PM by Jah Gol »

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »
I just really want Mexico to beat Uruguay so that Costa Rica is avenged!

I sure sure the Ticos would ah plant atleast 2 on Chile.. shit side Honduras. Only concacaf team i hate beside guatemala and el salvador.

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2010, 07:33:03 PM »

dread I think allyuh have a lil more sense than to be paintin with that broad brush.  france is my team for the cup too and I vex jus as anybody.  but bigots everywhere homeboy.  ent a few years ago a man head get drag off on the back of a truck here in the us? what should I conclude about americans b/c of that? or white people?  or white southerners?

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2010, 10:36:57 PM »
When it comes to football, if I hate ah team, it's for footballing reasons alone...dais why ah hate the USA...done talk  :devil:

I like Mexico style and the way they play...I most admit it have a few of their player I really doh like..and Blanco is one ah dem  >:( But ah happy for the ole fart for scoring in he 3rd WC and making sure his team beat France ;D

« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »
I eh go lie... it real hard for me to support Mexico.  I think the last straw for me was when they play Costa Rica last year in Giants Stadium.  The reports of racial abuse towards the Ticos fans (many of whom are black) were widespread... even Warmonga talk about some ah the things, beer, spit, racial invectives directed towards him and his son.  Of course yuh cyah blame de team/Federation for the behavior of the fans... but then again you also have the team itself, with dey setta world-class divers.

Plus me eh care what nobody say... I still love mih France team.  Domenech is ah rank shithong, but since dem setta immigrants take over the team in 98 I start supporting dem.  They will rebound.

Bakes racism exist in every culture. You shoud hear what them Eastern Europeans does be saying, same with Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, English you name it. Right at home it have real racism, I listen to some Trinbago people calling some German visitors, "Hitler Pickney". So i for one can't tar everybody with the same brush

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
I not buying into JC "football For social justice" head.

France and the French federation have been disgraceful. France progressing only keeping back a more deserving team. So much shit going on in that French cap that it not funny. What worse is that it is nothing new. Euro 2008 was a disaster but the FFF probably thought lightning would strike twice but this rounds it have no Zidane to run the side.

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2010, 03:24:38 PM »

calling people taco eaters and wet backs is not being a "bigoted assh@le" (not to mention even jokingly suggesting you might gun them down?)?

Who de fack died and made you an authority?? if i doh like dem then yuh cyar make meh like them, and yes iza mexican hater, sue me!!

ah notice you like yuh tell ppl what tuh do and how tuh think like you is some kindah moral authority, but lem me give yuh ah good suggestion that yuh might channel yuh bossy energy in ah more productive venture. take ah ten lb plate and tie it round yuh towtey until it come out the socket, then when it ready and good , stuff it down yuh gullet!! that should keep yuh quiet and out of ppl business for ah while.

BTW i have jamaican in my FAMILY, and when ppl bad mouthing and doggin jkans, i doh hear yuh runnin tuh defend dem, and i does have tuh stay here and listen tuh all the hateful shyte ppl does be saying,so go eat ah sh!t patty and leave me be nah byoi!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:27:07 PM by just cool »

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »

MEXICO!!!!...MEXICO!!!
Is that so?? then if that was really the case yuh woulda over like the U.S. team and stop paying good money tuh watch the warriors,  BC they ( the U.S.) play some damn good football.

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

MEXICO!!!!...MEXICO!!!
Is that so?? then if that was really the case yuh woulda over like the U.S. team and stop paying good money tuh watch the warriors,  BC they ( the U.S.) play some damn good football.

Nah.  Them is the exception to mih rule....

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »

Who de fack died and made you an authority?? if i doh like dem then yuh cyar make meh like them, and yes iza mexican hater, sue me!!

ah notice you like yuh tell ppl what tuh do and how tuh think like you is some kindah moral authority, but lem me give yuh ah good suggestion that yuh might channel yuh bossy energy in ah more productive venture. take ah ten lb plate and tie it round yuh towtey until it come out the socket, then when it ready and good , stuff it down yuh gullet!! that should keep yuh quiet and out of ppl business for ah while.

BTW i have jamaican in my FAMILY, and when ppl bad mouthing and doggin jkans, i doh hear yuh runnin tuh defend dem, and i does have tuh stay here and listen tuh all the hateful shyte ppl does be saying,so go eat ah sh!t patty and leave me be nah byoi!!
1) I never hear anybody hear refer to the Jcans as anythign close to "taco eaters" or threaten to shoot any. It have a fine line that separates f-ing shit talk and talking f-ing shit and you like you name Inzaghi - you born offside

2) You're the one came on the PUBLIC FORUM with all you issues and tell us your life experiences with the "wet backs".
If I remember well, before that, it was white people you was on...And I didn't go and dig up in yuh trash can to find that out. You out yuhself right here on the forum of your own volition. I'm not sure what "people business" I'm interfering with, in that case.
Simple solution: If you don't want people to tell you you have a f-ed up view of the world, stop telling them what it is.

3) I not on yuh dread. If you have a problem with me responding to the bigoted horse manure you does be talking when you drink you bad rum, the door right over there (it's the little button on the top right mark "LOGOUT"
p.s. Make sure when you go, go with god (and that doh mean come back with the devil eh...)

Stay "jus cool" ::)

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2010, 04:47:01 AM »

1) I never hear anybody hear refer to the Jcans as anythign close to "taco eaters" or threaten to shoot any. It have a fine line that separates f-ing shit talk and talking f-ing shit and you like you name Inzaghi - you born offside

2) You're the one came on the PUBLIC FORUM with all you issues and tell us your life experiences with the "wet backs".
If I remember well, before that, it was white people you was on...And I didn't go and dig up in yuh trash can to find that out. You out yuhself right here on the forum of your own volition. I'm not sure what "people business" I'm interfering with, in that case.
Simple solution: If you don't want people to tell you you have a f-ed up view of the world, stop telling them what it is.

3) I not on yuh dread. If you have a problem with me responding to the bigoted horse manure you does be talking when you drink you bad rum, the door right over there (it's the little button on the top right mark "LOGOUT"
p.s. Make sure when you go, go with god (and that doh mean come back with the devil eh...)

Last i checked, i didn't see your name mentioned as moderator, now unless that was changed in the last 24hrs, then yuh know what yuh could do with yuh corney a$$ advice!

you does want tuh come off like you from victoria gardens or chancellor hill with yuh bullshyte smirky comments and always on about proper grammar and all the other nit picking up tight anal bullsh!t you seem to find important! so why then don't you just press the little button on the top right and take yuh own sissy A$$$ advice when i "tellin my life stories and mangling the english language" ssttuueeppsssss!

as for the taco eating comment, yuhs ah forkin lair!!! jus up to the other day ah man called jahkingdom ah patty eatin jkan! and dat wasn't even near one of the more ridiculous outrageous comments made about Jkans on here, which doh make me get all uptight and out spoken on the issue or nonissue i should say, BC i know is jus sh!t talk and lime!

BTW, i see you doh know the difference between fiction and reality? imagine me in my middle age going out and shooting someone over ah football game! not even when i was ah whipper snapper would i ever thought about pullin such ah dotish stunt.

you also seemed tuh have ah very lowly trivial opinion of me? but let me clear sumting up for you since that's the case. the only reason i even attempt tuh talk about racial issues on this board is BC some ppl like tuh come out their trap wid some unsavory comments that needs tuh be check mated,

hence the reason i talk about my ill experiences in the life, experiences that i was more than glad tuh share wid some of the members on the site, and guess what, it have members who does PM me and congratulate me for enlightening them on things they never knew went on here in the U.S. and back home in the 60ies 70ies and 80ies. other than that, i doh feel the need tuh divulge ah forkin thing, if i need therapy i know exactly where to go

i doh know what persuasion you come from, but i is one african who will allways talk out against whiteman oppression, european dominance of the world economy and hatemongers who try tuh impose they bigoted ill mannered ways and views on me, and who doh like it, bite it!

you doh know dem mexicans like i know dem, so doh try tuh silence me. now it's possible that they may deal wid ah white an indian or an asian better and in some cases far more equitable, but that doh make them cool, it just makes them partial.

now i don't know if that's truly the case wid other ethnic groups, but what i do know and can speak for is the dodgy way they deal wid african descendants, whether it's the euro centric or the native mexican, they all seem tuh suffer wid the same level of ignorance towards I and I.

it also suggest tuh me the contempt and the abhorrence they hold for black african ppl by the way they deal wid us, especially wid the elders and the kids, sometimes with such wreckless abandonment that even the babies and the old amongst black folks have ah negative view of them which in turn has caused ah lot of black folks , particularly caribbeans livin here in new york tuh dislike these ppl through and through.

now i doh have no time tuh hate on ppl BC of what they eat , how they look, or how they smell. to me that is just silly, and if yuh hate ppl based on small tings like that, then you're definitely ah devil and ah hater!! but ah tell yuh what! i hate ppl who does go on fackup and nasty, especially if it's racially motivated! and that's the only reason why i hate mexicans, and if i meet ah cool mexican, then all hate does go out the window, but i does keep meh guard up until they prove otherwise.                     there i spilled meh guts, sue me!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:56:38 AM by just cool »

Offline YoursTruly

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2010, 09:15:48 AM »
Nicolas Anelka and Raymond Domenech had an amazing fall-out at half-time in the loss to Mexico on Thursday, according to L'Equipe.
The newspaper reported that Anelka told Domenech to "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore" after his performance was criticised by the France coach.

Anyway, Anelka has been sent home, sorry state of affairs for the French.

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »
I cyar wait for the whole team to go home...God doh sleep and he doh like Thierry Henry....

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »
I cyar wait for the whole team to go home...God doh sleep and he doh like Thierry Henry....
Ouch what kinda statement is that Brownsugar? god doh like Henry? what in the world.
I cah believe they send Anelka home dread wayyy...

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2010, 10:22:51 AM »
Ouch what kinda statement is that Brownsugar? god doh like Henry? what in the world.

Put another way.....karma is a bitch....France had no right to be in this tournament, but thanks to Thierry "hand of God" Henry, they reach.  The sooner they go home the better.....

Offline richpy

• *Marta is ah boss*
Ketch footballitis

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2010, 10:37:36 AM »
Anelka cuss way Domenech and get an early vacation.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2010/06/19/1984809/breaking-news-official-france-striker-nicolas-anelka-axed

de FFF is a big frigging joke...i say again...domenech shouldn't even be coaching this side

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2010, 10:50:55 AM »
But he loves the dutch colonialist.  :notlistening:

« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »

Last i checked, i didn't see your name mentioned as moderator, now unless that was changed in the last 24hrs, then yuh know what yuh could do with yuh corney a$$ advice!

you does want tuh come off like you from victoria gardens or chancellor hill with yuh bullshyte smirky comments and always on about proper grammar and all the other nit picking up tight anal bullsh!t you seem to find important! so why then don't you just press the little button on the top right and take yuh own sissy A$$$ advice when i "tellin my life stories and mangling the english language" ssttuueeppsssss!

as for the taco eating comment, yuhs ah forkin lair!!! jus up to the other day ah man called jahkingdom ah patty eatin jkan! and dat wasn't even near one of the more ridiculous outrageous comments made about Jkans on here, which doh make me get all uptight and out spoken on the issue or nonissue i should say, BC i know is jus sh!t talk and lime!

BTW, i see you doh know the difference between fiction and reality? imagine me in my middle age going out and shooting someone over ah football game! not even when i was ah whipper snapper would i ever thought about pullin such ah dotish stunt.

you also seemed tuh have ah very lowly trivial opinion of me? but let me clear sumting up for you since that's the case. the only reason i even attempt tuh talk about racial issues on this board is BC some ppl like tuh come out their trap wid some unsavory comments that needs tuh be check mated,

hence the reason i talk about my ill experiences in the life, experiences that i was more than glad tuh share wid some of the members on the site, and guess what, it have members who does PM me and congratulate me for enlightening them on things they never knew went on here in the U.S. and back home in the 60ies 70ies and 80ies. other than that, i doh feel the need tuh divulge ah forkin thing, if i need therapy i know exactly where to go

i doh know what persuasion you come from, but i is one african who will allways talk out against whiteman oppression, european dominance of the world economy and hatemongers who try tuh impose they bigoted ill mannered ways and views on me, and who doh like it, bite it!

you doh know dem mexicans like i know dem, so doh try tuh silence me. now it's possible that they may deal wid ah white an indian or an asian better and in some cases far more equitable, but that doh make them cool, it just makes them partial.

now i don't know if that's truly the case wid other ethnic groups, but what i do know and can speak for is the dodgy way they deal wid african descendants, whether it's the euro centric or the native mexican, they all seem tuh suffer wid the same level of ignorance towards I and I.

it also suggest tuh me the contempt and the abhorrence they hold for black african ppl by the way they deal wid us, especially wid the elders and the kids, sometimes with such wreckless abandonment that even the babies and the old amongst black folks have ah negative view of them which in turn has caused ah lot of black folks , particularly caribbeans livin here in new york tuh dislike these ppl through and through.

now i doh have no time tuh hate on ppl BC of what they eat , how they look, or how they smell. to me that is just silly, and if yuh hate ppl based on small tings like that, then you're definitely ah devil and ah hater!! but ah tell yuh what! i hate ppl who does go on fackup and nasty, especially if it's racially motivated! and that's the only reason why i hate mexicans, and if i meet ah cool mexican, then all hate does go out the window, but i does keep meh guard up until they prove otherwise.                     there i spilled meh guts, sue me!!!

rant on brudda. Ah hope yuh feel better, cause I definitely doh want you to feel wuss dan dat...