April 16, 2024, 12:54:45 PM

Author Topic: MATCH 24 - GHANA vs. AUSTRALIA  (Read 7188 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: MATCH 24 - GHANA vs. AUSTRALIA
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 09:56:16 AM »
Ghana get lucky, if they loss the next game , it go be tight
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 09:57:18 AM »
It causing frustration now but might

cause Tears on dong de road.

Money ! Money ! Money ! Monnnnnney !

It might.  You could very well be right.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »
Ghana is a rel frustrating team to watch.   They have so much talent and they are not doing anything with it.  From poor passing and mis-trapping and poor finishing (whenever they do finish) up front to some risky ball handling in the back.....they shoulda put Australia away long time now!

Not really blown away by their "talent"... Appiah, Essien and Gyan are their only special players and neither Appiah nor Essien are fit (Essien not even on the roster as we all know).  Muntari could strike the ball, but he has NO mobility- The guy runs like he's 50 years old.  Prince Boateng still has a way to go.

Australia never looked like they were only playing with 10.  Really disappointed with Ghana- still yet to score a goal from open play, and I'm not convinced that Kewell handled the ball on the line...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »
aaaarrrrmmmm kicker, yuh know Essien is injured right and its not that he was just left out of the team....
On another but related note, Ghana's problem was finishing 4 years ago, yuh mean dem aint work on that since then....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 10:07:29 AM »
Cameroon better take 3 pts from Denmark or

get off de Poe ! Dey eh look good atall !
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
Ghana is a rel frustrating team to watch.   They have so much talent and they are not doing anything with it.  From poor passing and mis-trapping and poor finishing (whenever they do finish) up front to some risky ball handling in the back.....they shoulda put Australia away long time now!

Not really blown away by their "talent"... Appiah, Essien and Gyan are their only special players and neither Appiah nor Essien are fit (Essien not even on the roster as we all know).  Muntari could strike the ball, but he has NO mobility- The guy runs like he's 50 years old.  Prince Boateng still has a way to go.

Australia never looked like they were only playing with 10.  Really disappointed with Ghana- still yet to score a goal from open play, and I'm not convinced that Kewell handled the ball on the line...

Come on Kicker, they work the ball well, more so in the 1st game. Its a team of 20 yr olds, just lack a lil bit of experience.
And that was a hand ball, the replay shows he tried to move his body to block the ball, but was not quick enough. His hand got there first.
Ketch footballitis

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »
aaaarrrrmmmm kicker, yuh know Essien is injured right and its not that he was just left out of the team....
On another but related note, Ghana's problem was finishing 4 years ago, yuh mean dem aint work on that since then....

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean Essien was fit and not picked :)
Ketch footballitis

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 10:13:41 AM »

That's what I said- he's not fit (and not in the roster)....

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 10:19:48 AM »
Ghana playing like any other African team...Selfish Self Centered football.  Making wrong choices consistently and not making any runs into the box.    >:(   
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 10:21:21 AM by Preacher »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 10:20:10 AM »

That's what I said- he's not fit (and not in the roster)....

ooooppssss my bad....while the rest ah all yuh sleeping I get up too damn early, mih brain tired and mih eyes seeing things..... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 10:20:56 AM »

Come on Kicker, they work the ball well, more so in the 1st game. Its a team of 20 yr olds, just lack a lil bit of experience.
And that was a hand ball, the replay shows he tried to move his body to block the ball, but was not quick enough. His hand got there first.

Yeah I hear you.  I know they are young (are they the youngest in the cup?).  To me their talent is more in their experienced players Essien, Gyan, Appiah...Muntari-ish lol....Unfortunate that Appiah hasn't been 100% healthy, and of course we know the deal with Essien...

Kingson despite his error today is actually not a bad keeper, and Price Boateng shows flashes

Just not seeing the African rawness and flare that I had hoped for in their lesser known players.

Cote D'Ivoire is a serious African side...IMO there's a gap between them and the others.  

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 10:22:26 AM »

ooooppssss my bad....while the rest ah all yuh sleeping I get up too damn early, mih brain tired and mih eyes seeing things..... ;D

Small ting lol

I know yuh giddy since Sneijder almost break de poor Japanese goalie hand dis morning wid that bullet...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 10:26:50 AM »

Small ting lol

I know yuh giddy since Sneijder almost break de poor Japanese goalie hand dis morning wid that bullet...

How yuh know??.... ;D

I experiencing a real Murphy's Law weekend.  That win is the only bright spark to mih weekend....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 10:39:13 AM »
Ghana lacking serious leadership....

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 10:49:33 AM »
muntari should stay on de bench...i know he is a big player but i see the man trying to run forward and to me like he running with real difficulty.  he should just let his injury heal fully.

prince boateng is selfish, anyone who watch portsmouth knows this...he thinks he is waaay better than he is.

i like gyan, if he had a better partner (a bruiser like heskey or drogba) he woulda be deadly.

i surprised to hear one of their CBs today is 19 :o

MEP, essien woulda help boss dat midfield, appiah too, most of ghana's leaders are injured.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 10:53:41 AM »
Ghana is ah joke. they had ah grand opportunity tuh put away the aussies and stalled in mid air.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »
muntari should stay on de bench...i know he is a big player but i see the man trying to run forward and to me like he running with real difficulty.  he should just let his injury heal fully.

prince boateng is selfish, anyone who watch portsmouth knows this...he thinks he is waaay better than he is.i like gyan, if he had a better partner (a bruiser like heskey or drogba) he woulda be deadly.

i surprised to hear one of their CBs today is 19 :o

MEP, essien woulda help boss dat midfield, appiah too, most of ghana's leaders are injured.

And he does take to long to make descisions by the time he does, play gone. I like Gyan too, nice name for a child plus if he had teamates who were on the same wavelenght Ghana would be a borse side. Ghana's failure tuh play wide instead of tryin to force things down the middle help Australia hold their own.

One of the better games of the World Cup.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 04:32:41 PM »
Did you hear T&T got honourable mention how Leo put on Stern John when we were  down10 men in the last W/C.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 03:33:08 AM »
Gyan has de best goal celebration in d World Cup  ;D

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 06:31:21 AM »
Did you hear T&T got honourable mention how Leo put on Stern John when we were  down10 men in the last W/C.

........but whoever said that was wrong....is not Cornell Glen Don Leo brought on??  :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »

........but whoever said that was wrong....is not Cornell Glen Don Leo brought on??  :-\

everytime i hear this story it does change. Last time it was KJ he did bring on. In about 5 years you go hear it was Hardest!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »

everytime i hear this story it does change. Last time it was KJ he did bring on. In about 5 years you go hear it was Hardest!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2010, 07:34:01 PM »
ghana is a disappointment this rongs. funny ting is man wasting down greece for only being able to score against 10. ah guess greece know something ghana don't.

1]; } ?>