April 19, 2024, 01:05:42 PM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 22 - Group C: Slovenia vs USA  (Read 27488 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 22 - Group C: Slovenia vs USA
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
US deserved to win this game.

:o dais big coming from you  ;D

I wouldn't say they "deserved to win" but they certainly did not deserve that bad call  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »
One of the things about growin up watchin football it helps one tuh improve in geography! What other sport is so wide spreading?

Yeah boy....I never knew where Slovenia was until this morning....Serbia is the next one I have to look up...
So i'm guessing you never heard of the yugoslavian civil war between the bosnians and the serbians?

Didn't really follow the story closely....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2010, 04:50:02 PM »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2010, 04:54:25 PM »
and screw all these f**kin usa haters..  my side is already underdogs but is still my side win lose or draw and we fight for everything , never give up and no one can say we dont deserve to be in this world cup NO ONE.

Other thing is USA have a american mexican, american trini and other naturalized players in the squad, diversity that represents our region to the fullest, if you all cant support that then f**k all of u

i didnt jump on france, brazil, germany, italy bandwagon.. i choose a team with heart from my heart and even if we dont win, they made me very proud, never kick anybody, no discipline problems very very proud of the usa team.

Wow 250mil or is it 350mil population and they still so desperate to get "naturalized" citizens to represent them? What happened to the thoroughbreds?

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2010, 04:56:12 PM »
The ref disallow a perfectly good goal for the US to add to his litany of bad decisions.

I feel he get he get blank for a visa...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »
I now take een the highlights and ah eh goh lie Donavan's goal was a bess goal!!!....but like FIFA eh like controversy cuz dey eh show the disallowed goal....steups...anybody have it??  Please and thanks....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
Yea true.. next time trinidad have a major crisis guess who is the first one to reach to help, yes USA. hate them all you want, you owe them your security and peace of mind. remember 1990? yea guess who send those battle ships?

No, really ... yuh could shut up now.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »
Yea true.. next time trinidad have a major crisis guess who is the first one to reach to help, yes USA. hate them all you want, you owe them your security and peace of mind. remember 1990? yea guess who send those battle ships?

Look stop getting yuh jockey shorts or panties in a knot   ::) ::)....its all in good fun....well in my case anyway.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »
and screw all these f**kin usa haters..  my side is already underdogs but is still my side win lose or draw and we fight for everything , never give up and no one can say we dont deserve to be in this world cup NO ONE.

Other thing is USA have a american mexican, american trini and other naturalized players in the squad, diversity that represents our region to the fullest, if you all cant support that then f**k all of u

i didnt jump on france, brazil, germany, italy bandwagon.. i choose a team with heart from my heart and even if we dont win, they made me very proud, never kick anybody, no discipline problems very very proud of the usa team.

Wow 250mil or is it 350mil population and they still so desperate to get "naturalized" citizens to represent them? What happened to the thoroughbreds?

Big Up!

Really? I dont think it is a matter of getting Pure breed americans to represent because most people here is US dream of playing in a super bowl rather than a world cup or a nba finals. The problem is tnt and mexico been able to keep thier players that are born in the us, findley is an example of that and other usa players as well.

Look at Rossi.. the asshole pick italy instead of usa look at him now.. in italy somewhere watching the world cup from home.

Trinidad have no excuse, they have no superbowl they have no freakin nba.. jus football and we cant even beat usa to save our lives, you show be embrassed to make that stupid ass post.

you shouldn't talk

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2010, 05:05:32 PM »
US deserved to win this game.

:o dais big coming from you  ;D

I wouldn't say they "deserved to win" but they certainly did not deserve that bad call  :beermug:

Big Up!

Well yeah, that call was rel shit. But it might work out for them in the end, cos if Germany comes second in their group, it'll be better for the yanks to come in second too.  :D
www.westindiantube.com

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

No you shouldnt talk.. your side not even in the world cup.. go check latas and bun a fat one with him and talk about football like trinidad can actually play like the usa.

shithong side cant even win the caribbean cup.. dont get me started

Well we like we shitshide here... go and post on a yankee board nah...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »
i might as well.. and give up my trini passport in the process. ah not coming back.

there is a reason i live in the usa

steups
www.westindiantube.com

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2010, 05:11:18 PM »
i might as well.. and give up my trini passport in the process. ah not coming back.

All I have to say is...You got some serious ISSUES you need to deal with!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »

You come back with that f&*%ckery again??!!  Steups...bun the blasted passport fass nah and leave we with we shit side!!!...kakahole!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

giggsy11

« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »

I guess you just started watching football when usa started playing uh? Are you Hank from indiana?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2010, 05:52:25 PM »
Yea ah bet if tnt did get robbed all of you would be feeling the same way i am.

I am not racist, I jus hate cheaters. and "my fadda"? after the we send so much food /meds etc over dey u have the balls to call ME ungrateful?

And for the record my father wouldnt rob a nation for a few euros

so u was dey when he was gettin paid rite?  ::) ::)
steups
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

giggsy11

« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2010, 05:58:07 PM »

We know; St. Anns to run down for yuh. Looks like the joint/facility yuh in lettin yuh use the computer as part of yuh therapy. Yuh meds kick in yet?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
Whoever crying for US must be MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Good that they feel what it's like to get theif.
you obviously didn't see the hand ball goal Germany scored against them in the 2002 quarterfinal ???

at least ppl like DHW and brown sugar doh try and justify why they drinking they haterade...theirs just is...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2010, 06:13:13 PM »

STEUPS!!!!

look here shotta12, nobody give a f**k about u. bun yuh passport nah! who give a f**k.

you think 'real americans' give a f**k about u? watch yuh baseball an hockey an leave we trinis to weself. asshole

i usually calm eh, but shit like dis does get meh vex.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
blood settle from my head lol i feel better.. sorry  :devil:  :-\ :-\ :-\

and also.. i feel everyone could of avoided this instead of fuel it on.. bunch of real a-holes on this forum dread..

anyways this event actually did alot of good if you look at it, everyone here is talking about the game, alot of kids in the next generation will be inspired by this teams performances many many years to come even if they dont make it out of the group stages. So in a way USA did alot of good by not winning this match today and that Mali referee was key.

You know I understand the US broke our hearts but we let them do it. So don't hate, get better and just maybe in Brazil our anthem will be played.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:50:19 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:47 PM »

STEUPS!!!!

look here shotta12, nobody give a f**k about u. bun yuh passport nah! who give a f**k.

you think 'real americans' give a f**k about u? watch yuh baseball an hockey an leave we trinis to weself. asshole

Doh take him on too much he  naturally annoying .

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2010, 06:50:57 PM »
Muss be annoying.. troll overlord  ::) sup

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2010, 07:02:15 PM »

STEUPS!!!!

This topic was not about me, it  became a flame fest because some a-holes got personal instead of staying on topic, sometimes my anger gets the better of me.
Americans care about me much more than you know, don't speak of things you know nothing about and you like some of the rest here got personal ... and when i f**k u up.. i look bad too because i am trini and trinis are retarded. rite? Because we run our mouths without getting the facts, lazy, ignorant amongst other things that are bad. I guess it balances it because we can party like no one else. Give us credit for that much.

And please dont get vex so this goes any further please stay on topic.

THAT MALI REF SUCKED... Now make a comeback.

At the time I felt like it was the refs fault but it isn't. Fifa intentionally put a half blind man to referee that USA game. Mali must be short on optometrist, or Fifa.. have that man checked out! And drug test him for marijuana while they at it~!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:08:07 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »
Ah know ah beatin' a dead horse to death, but:....Saturday, somebody (ah cyah remember) from the english side hit a lame shot straight at Tim Howard and Howard divert the ball.....harkes praise up de man like he bring world peace.....today altidore hit a good drive at the Slovenian 'keeper and he collects to the chest and holds the ball well.  Hakes say de 'keeper was "lucky" WTF these men does come out boy? ???

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »
Ah know ah beatin' a dead horse to death, but:....Saturday, somebody (ah cyah remember) from the english side hit a lame shot straight at Tim Howard and Howard divert the ball.....harkes praise up de man like he bring world peace.....today altidore hit a good drive at the Slovenian 'keeper and he collects to the chest and holds the ball well.  Hakes say de 'keeper was "lucky" WTF these men does come out boy? ???

Made in the USA!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:42:39 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2010, 07:42:58 PM »
Is Harkes ...yuh really expect better from him.....look how dem harpin on the ref's call or non call on the disallowed goal. When is the US who on the shiddy end of the stick is always a grave injustice but if is somebody else then is jes a mistake. Why they eh harp on the ref who give Klose the second yellow.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »
Whoever crying for US must be MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Good that they feel what it's like to get theif.

Yuh loss mih dey... who de US tief?

AirMan

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »
lol the anti-american sentiments in here is LIVE...anyway dat referee should not referee another gaem in his life...if the US play to its full potential against Algeria I expect the Americans to win

AirMan

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »
Allyuh men need to let go of that hate, if it was us in that position this site would ah crash.

US do real good to fight back and then lose out to a bad ref decision I doh see what your problem is.

fuh real..

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
lol the anti-american sentiments in here is LIVE...anyway dat referee should not referee another gaem in his life...if the US play to its full potential against Algeria I expect the Americans to win

Allyuh come out of de thread if allyuh ent like de sentiments!!

it more than live oui!!

I expect America to get licks and go home and cry  :devil:  wadda waddap LICKS  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>