March 28, 2024, 01:31:12 PM

Author Topic: Anelka sent packing & other French news.  (Read 22395 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anelka sent packing
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »
The video of today's events is kix. BBC and Sky Sports have shown it. The fitness coach was rel, rel vex and the team director was crying :rotfl:

The fact that the players  turned up to an impromptu open training session knowing that they were going to boycott (i.e. - putting on a show for the cameras), shows that their camp is complete chaos.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »
The video of today's events is kix. BBC and Sky Sports have shown it. The fitness coach was rel, rel vex and the team director was crying :rotfl:

The fact that the players  turned up to an impromptu open training session knowing that they were going to boycott (i.e. - putting on a show for the cameras), shows that their camp is complete chaos.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghPGMM9psqc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ghPGMM9psqc</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:50 AM »
Oh the luck of the Irish.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 10:53:20 AM »
Wait nah. If dis so bad...next ting dey forfeit de next game against South Africa......

Ent yuh does get 3-0 against yuh if yuh forfeit?

So......if mexico carve up Uruguay.......like say 3 or 4 nil....

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »
Wait nah. If dis so bad...next ting dey forfeit de next game against South Africa......

Ent yuh does get 3-0 against yuh if yuh forfeit?

So......if mexico carve up Uruguay.......like say 3 or 4 nil....

just now on tv lalas or klinsi (cant remember which) was saying maybe the fff should let blanc take over for the 3rd game....sounds crazy but it just might work.

if the french team really love their fans they will try to put on a decent showing against SA (unlikely).

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
don't cheat the leprechaun
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 11:14:38 AM »
That real shameful.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »
They will all get blacklisted.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »
Here is the statement:

"All the players in the French squad without exception wish to affirm their opposition to the decision taken by the French Football Federation (FFF) to exclude Nicolas Anelka.

"We regret the incident at half-time of the France vs Mexico match, but we regret even more the divulging of an event which was only the squad's business and was part and parcel of the life of a top-level team.

"At the squad's request, the player tried to engage in a dialogue. We regret that his move was wilfully ignored.

"The FFF did not at any point try to protect the squad. It took a decision based solely on facts reported by the press, without consulting the players.

"As a consequence, and to signal their opposition to the attitude adopted by the most senior officials, all of the players decided not to participate in the training session scheduled for today."

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »
For real, the team made a stand for their player but it's a pity this had to happen in the midst of WC.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Marcel Desailly Column
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »
he right about gerrard.  for a big coach that is one decision i can't fathom.  ashley cole ent making his usual runs forward b/c he fraid to get leave out on the counter attack.

he right also about argentina and chile, but he should have mentioned uruguay (in the game against SA at least)...them fellas come to express themselves

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
France squad refuse to train after bust-up between Evra and Fitness Coach
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghPGMM9psqc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ghPGMM9psqc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Well all the training eh work so far so they have to try a ting  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2010, 12:24:37 PM »
Here is the statement:

"All the players in the French squad without exception wish to affirm their opposition to the decision taken by the French Football Federation (FFF) to exclude Nicolas Anelka.

"We regret the incident at half-time of the France vs Mexico match, but we regret even more the divulging of an event which was only the squad's business and was part and parcel of the life of a top-level team.

"At the squad's request, the player tried to engage in a dialogue. We regret that his move was wilfully ignored.

"The FFF did not at any point try to protect the squad. It took a decision based solely on facts reported by the press, without consulting the players.

"As a consequence, and to signal their opposition to the attitude adopted by the most senior officials, all of the players decided not to participate in the training session scheduled for today."

when i read that statement i say who the heck write dat...most of dem players is some blasted dunce.  apparently i was not the only one say that...here is what somebody wrote on l'equipe:

"Genre c'est Evra qui a pondu ce communiqué!!! Alors qu'il n'aligne pas deux phrases en bon français...."   (basically it saying it couldnt be evra who write that since he cant say 10 words in good french)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Marcel Desailly Column
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
I respect his opinion a lot.Desailly knows his stuff.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2010, 12:43:56 PM »
I don't see how anyone here can criticize the players... the FFF is shit and the team was led by a shit coach.  It was only a matter of time.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2010, 12:45:26 PM »
I don't see how anyone here can criticize the players... the FFF is shit and the team was led by a shit coach.  It was only a matter of time.

even so, the french media is absolutely livid with the players, the coaching staff and the FFF. noone has been excused.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
 We go see on Tuesday if dis bring de team togedda or tear dem apart..

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 12:54:29 PM »

even so, the french media is absolutely livid with the players, the coaching staff and the FFF. noone has been excused.

No one has ever accused the French media of being even-keeled and rational.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 03:21:32 PM »
Ah know some ah allyuh will drink gramahsone when the french team advance to the 2nd round, like allyuh almost drink poison when the US pull it of in the confederations cup tuh make it to the finals. keep on hating haters!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »
I hearing that Ribery and Gorcuff fight...as in physical fight after the first game on the bus home.

And people still under the delusion that they going and magically appear in the second round?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »
I hearing that Ribery and Gorcuff fight...as in physical fight after the first game on the bus home.

And people still under the delusion that they going and magically appear in the second round?

Why not? stranger things has happened in the world of football. and T&T made it to ah world cup ?  :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »

Why not? stranger things has happened in the world of football. and T&T made it to ah world cup ?  :devil:

Despite all de problems....T&T never had issues of this magnitude. What could be done to motivate the players at this stage?

Buh anyhow..fix up...dreams are free.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2010, 04:38:58 PM »
Ah know some ah allyuh will drink gramahsone when the french team advance to the 2nd round, like allyuh almost drink poison when the US pull it of in the confederations cup tuh make it to the finals. keep on hating haters!

Just cool, seriously....drink Gramaxsone??  steups!!  Its just a game!!...geez.... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »
I also heard the ref from Mali was sent home too.

If he going home then  the one who ref the germany v serbia game yesterday need to be sitting next to him. I doubt the Mali ref would have gotten so much stick if it wasn't USA and ESPN wasn't covering the WC.

nonsense, even the Mexican stations stated the man did shit and should NOT rf again.  It was a very, very horrible call, come on man....USA did not deserve to lose 2 points like that.

Why did they not deserve to lose? You give up 2 goals in a must win game and expect to win. Jokers.

somwtimes yuh does talk high grade shit.  You know why they did not deserve to lose the two points, cause they scored more goals that the opponents..dais why!

Don't be a ninnny. You do not leave your fate in the hands of others. You score and do not allow goals. You said they DESERVED to win, no they did not. Should they have probably. The refereee decision on the field is final, whetehre some thinks it wrong. The onl;y thing that the ref could be wrong about is not applying the laws of the game properly, can you say he did not? His view was that it's not a goal and that's all that matters.

At this level you cannot give up 2 early goals and say you deserve to win. Get off it.

So Brazil didn't deserve to win the Confed Cup final?

The aim of the game is to score more than you opponent. A 10-9 win is still a win. What are you on about?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »

I think its pretty safe to say that it won't be a surprise if Anelka, Evra, Gallas, and possibly Ribery don't ever play for Les Bleus again after this WC. Real nonsense going on in that team. Ginola get freeze out for less.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well all the training eh work so far so they have to try a ting  ;D

ah geeed!   :rotfl:  :rotfl:   :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2010, 05:44:06 PM »

Just cool, seriously....drink Gramaxsone??  steups!!  Its just a game!!...geez.... ::) ::)
Like it have ah reality check virus spreading on this site or what?? since when allyuh cyar differentiate between ole talk and reality?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »
Domenech is a waste and "a son of a whore" according to Anelka. all the french past players know that already. When Blanc take over he not going to let anybody get ban because they just say what the whole of france know except for the FFF. Like Evra say, this happens all the time. The problem is that it get leaked. That is the real problem.

I sure Laurent Blanc will understand that and all will be forgiven. Anelka will probably be a hero by then for trying to save the world cup campaign.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2010, 07:42:09 PM »
sound like ah job for "The Jackal"  ;D

1]; } ?>