March 29, 2024, 05:38:13 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 23 - Group C: England vs Algeria  (Read 10846 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 23 - Group C: England vs Algeria
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2010, 08:37:03 PM »
why people surprise wid England and dey shitty self

ent
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2010, 09:08:01 PM »
  :rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh need to see the title of this article in regards to this

game ..http://www.skysports.com/football/world-cup-2010/match-report/0,28360,12097_3222289,00.html..and read

some of the comments by the english fans lol
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:11:08 PM by AirMan »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2010, 09:17:10 PM »
  :rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh need to see the title of this article in regards to this

game ..http://www.skysports.com/football/world-cup-2010/match-report/0,28360,12097_3222289,00.html..and read

some of the comments by the english fans lol

ah man say "Heskey he is nothing more than an oxygen thief ", oh god  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:20:02 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »
good for dem after cheating we last world cup, makes me wonder how things could of been for us if we had tie or even beaten them :'(

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2010, 11:56:16 PM »
good for dem after cheating we last world cup, makes me wonder how things could of been for us if we had tie or even beaten them :'(
makes me wonder why we make such a big deal of "almost tying them" now :'(
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2010, 04:11:49 AM »
Steups....Howcome we don't play friendlies against teams like Algeria and such, I feel we could learn alot from these teams..I like their take no prisoners attitudes, they're there to play the game, no hype up crap...They look rel composed and good overall for that game..!!

By the way anyone see Rooney cussing the fans for booing the team...That overpaid dunce, people probably save for 4 years especially in these tough economic times to support the team, only to go and watch that mess on the team...He makes in a week what most fans wouldnt make in 2 years but he cussing out the fans...Push come to shove the fans will still be in it next week regardless of how good or bad the team playing...Show some respect and appreciation..!!
England striker Wayne Rooney let out his frustration after the full-time whistle following the 0-0 World Cup draw with Algeria by blasting the supporters who booed the team off the pitch.

Capello's side seemed to struggle under the weight of expectation on Friday evening, as a well-drilled Algerian side suppressed any attacking impetus in the Three Lions brigade.

And as the match neared to a close, the travelling Three Lions support began to boo the England players following several tame efforts in front of goal.

The Manchester United striker, who was among the most disappointing performers during the game, was clearly enraged at the full-time whistle.

Having struggled to make an impact against the Group C outsiders, Rooney fired back at the faithful who have paid thousands of pounds to watch Fabio Capello's flops, when he sarcastically said: "Nice to see your home fans boo you. That's what loyal support is."

England must now beat Slovenia in their final qualifying group match to stand any hope of reaching the knockout rounds, in a campaign where many expected the side to progress comfortably

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890/world-cup-2010/2010/06/18/1983784/nice-to-see-your-own-fans-booing-you-frustrated-wayne-rooney

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKXjZqoPrUo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KKXjZqoPrUo</a>

Rooney playing like he forget how to play football. So he expect to them to be happy with what they getting from the team. And he ignorant enough to say to the camera. I real disappointed with him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:18:41 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2010, 04:34:39 AM »
Allyuh men could gallavant and carry on over real shit dred... ah man say Rooney "cuss" de England fans, and others making it sound like de man real venting at fans.  De man human too... yuh think he not frustrated as well?  The man not getting any service thru the middle but still hustling... he dropping all the way past midfield to try and pick up the ball earlier... anything to get the offense going.  He just frustrated that the team getting boo.  It reasonable, and right for fans to boo the shit they play as a team, but he also within his right to voice disappointment with that.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2010, 04:45:48 AM »
Allyuh men could gallavant and carry on over real shit dred... ah man say Rooney "cuss" de England fans, and others making it sound like de man real venting at fans.  De man human too... yuh think he not frustrated as well?  The man not getting any service thru the middle but still hustling... he dropping all the way past midfield to try and pick up the ball earlier... anything to get the offense going.  He just frustrated that the team getting boo.  It reasonable, and right for fans to boo the shit they play as a team, but he also within his right to voice disappointment with that.
He should not have made that statement for the public to hear. He was talking right at the camera. England fans travel in their 10s of thousand to follow their team, more than most of the other countries at the world cup. I find it very disrespectful to say that.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2010, 04:59:48 AM »
He should not have made that statement for the public to hear. He was talking right at the camera. England fans travel in their 10s of thousand to follow their team, more than most of the other countries at the world cup. I find it very disrespectful to say that.

So who benefit he go say it for... he teammates?  Rooney is the hardest working man on that team, if anybody getting a bligh from me for voicing frustration it will be him.  Allyuh like allyuh expect these players to be proper and polished all the time, Rooney is a blue-collar fella from a blue-collar background and that has always been him.  If he come out and say "f**k the fans... who cares whether they boo or cheer" that would be one thing.  If anything he wrong to use the word "loyal" because the very fact that they in S. Africa in those numbers mean they loyal and I expect he'll apologize for it. But other than that there is nothing wrong with him showing disappointment with being booed by his own fans.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2010, 05:51:28 AM »

So who benefit he go say it for... he teammates?  Rooney is the hardest working man on that team, if anybody getting a bligh from me for voicing frustration it will be him.  Allyuh like allyuh expect these players to be proper and polished all the time, Rooney is a blue-collar fella from a blue-collar background and that has always been him.  If he come out and say "f**k the fans... who cares whether they boo or cheer" that would be one thing.  If anything he wrong to use the word "loyal" because the very fact that they in S. Africa in those numbers mean they loyal and I expect he'll apologize for it. But other than that there is nothing wrong with him showing disappointment with being booed by his own fans.
That what I have the issue with. He move stupid.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2010, 10:09:15 AM »
The FA apologise for him.

Wayne Rooney has apologised for his outburst following England's poor 0-0 draw with Algeria.

in a Football Association statement the Manchester United player said he was sorry for criticising fans who booed England's lacklustre performance on Friday night.

As he left the pitch the striker turned to a TV camera that was tracking his movements and rounded on his tormentors, declaring: "It's nice to get booed by your own fans. Very loyal."

After reflecting on his conduct overnight, Rooney admitted he had gone over the top.

"Last night, on reflection I said things in the heat of the moment that came out of frustration of both our performance and the result," Rooney said in a statement issued by the Football Association.

"For my part I apologise for any offence caused by my actions at the end of the game."

Rooney was obviously bristling at the barrage of criticism to which he and the team were being subjected within seconds of the final whistle.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890/world-cup-2010/2010/06/19/1984815/wayne-rooney-apologises-for-outburst-at-england-fans-after

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2010, 03:14:32 PM »
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »
Dem english fans looking for ANYTING to have hope oui!! I see dis on a next forum.

Interesting facts I read today, comparing England's triumph at WC1966 with WC2010:

WC1966
England started their campaign with a draw against Uruguay, Uruguay's coach had a son playing for the team (Ondino Viera and Milton Viera)
WC2010
England started their campaign with a draw against the USA, USA's coach had a son playing for the team (Bob Bradley and Michael Bradley)

WC1966
As the host nation, England fell into a group with France, Mexico, and Uruguay.
WC2010
As the host nation, South Africa fell into a group with France, Mexico, and Uruguay.

In both WC1966 and WC2010, Spain was the reigning European Champion.
In both WC1966 and WC2010, North Korea made their only WC appearances.

Look a next one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie-monster View Post
Well. it's not looking good. . but maybe it's worth mentioning that England opened 1986WC group stage with a loss and a draw and we know what stopped them that world cup. and 1990 started with two draws. ended-semi. hopefully they'll wake up.
Oh, and by the way, the last 2 times the US have had a 1-1 draw in group play?

2002, South Korea. South Korea ends up going to semis and finishing 4th.
2006, Italy. Italy wins World Cup.

Hey, after today's display, I'll reach for anything.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:49:27 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>