March 28, 2024, 10:10:32 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 32 - Group H: Spain vs Honduras  (Read 6778 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 32 - Group H: Spain vs Honduras
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Honduras back line defending too deep in the area. They getting ketch with that cutback every time. The man at the top of the area is the danger man who taking the shots. You can't take 5 men to defend 4 if you leaving men open at the top of the 18 to tee up bullets.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 01:57:27 PM »
Hon gettin out played , rel sad lol, men cah even string passes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »
Se la perdio!  :rotfl:

SEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAA PEEEEERDDDIIIOOOOOOOOO  :rotfl:

boy i watching de game on mute and see de ref point to the spot... ah say to mehself quiet "penal penal penal"

i put on meh headphones.. de man still bawling PENAL PENAL PENAL....  :rotfl:

Dem men ha me rollin wid their commentary, cyar beat it
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
Hon gettin out played , rel sad lol, men cah even string passes
Sad how ? Spain will outplay most teams.They outplayed the Swiss too.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:04:05 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
Mata now hit a man a long drag...

Just a lil Trini colour commentary to switch it up a bit....

;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
Best World Cup day so far.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »
Spain have some licks to get. They leaving passing lanes for a diagonal cut right in the middle of the D.

Honduras not seeing/exploiting it. But I sure potential knockout round opponents licking they chops (if they could withstand the offensive assault)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »
Spain-Brazil would be a sweet second rounds, with one powerhouse crying at the end of it
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2010, 02:21:49 PM »
Spain-Brazil would be a sweet second rounds, with one powerhouse crying at the end of it

Spain would be lucky to make the 2nd rounds, they will have a damn hard time vs Chile and the Swiss likely to roll pass los Catrachos
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »
We (many CONCACAF nations) should focus on individual player development, and leggo the team concept. Once we insert an abundance of talent in the highest echelons of Europe, and have established ourselves as a source of quality players, we should return to the notion of building teams that offer a realistic chance at competing at senior international level.

Perhaps?

Steups,
So your suggestion is that you get the stars first and then hope you can build a team?
How about this. You do the best with what you have. Sometimes it will be good, sometimes you will get licks.

This Honduras team is playing worse than they did in stretches of qualifying. Why that is, who knows. But they did the hard work to be there and earn the right to get licks. As long as is only 1-0 they still in this game though.

Ah guessing the cause  is the level of opposition  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »
Half hour after making the 1 v 1 observation above, Roberto Martinez and Lalas dedicate several comments to that precise thing.

Unfortunate how this game unfolded, but it must have pained Hondurans to watch this. I caught no more than 10 minutes initially and then another 10-12 after posting ... wasn't hard to decipher.

I didn't see the match v. Chile but I hope it was 'better' from the viewpoint of a Honduran rendition.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »
Best World Cup day so far.

Ah cyar see nor hear....only FIFA matchcast ah have....aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!.....

:frustrated: :frustrated: :banginghead: :banginghead:

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »
Shit side.. Costa Rica would atleast score one and not get outplayed so bad.... Honduras is pure pure shit...

We let this shit side beat we arse.. shame shame shame  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank god for USA and Mexico yes.. most ah alyuh f**kin sprangers doh live aboard and dont have to deal with all the shit talking..
SaFe to say Honduras is the worse team at the world cup.. we might lose 1.5 spots for this shit.

Who wants to see this shit side in a world cup.. shit ..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:43:45 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 02:44:28 PM »
Shit side.. Costa Rica would atleast score one and not get outplayed so bad.... Honduras is pure pure shit...

We let this shit side beat we arse.. shame shame shame  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank god for USA and Mexico yes.. most ah alyuh f**kin sprangers doh live aboard and dont have to deal with all the shit talking..
SaFe to say Honduras is the worse team at the world cup.. we might lose 1.5 spots for this shit.

Dred, stop posting from the bar. Just concentrate on the drinks...

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »

but wtf i reallly seeing here... alyuh doh like mex and usa who reppin we region so f**kin hard but like a f**kin shit worse side like honduras?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:01:58 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2010, 02:57:54 PM »

but wtf i reallly seeing here... alyuh doh like mex and usa who reppin we region so f**kin hard but like a f**kin shit worse side like honduras?

fail shithong muss like shit eh.. doh reply to my posts.. ugghh go brush yuh teeth

When T&T playing, you does wear yuh colours or hide?

Wait. I forget, you planning to bun your passport and support your real team.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
When tnt playing at home ah wearing red, when tnt playin in usa ah hiding.. hope this answers ur question..

btw meh passport expired might as well bun it lol

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hon vs Spa
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2010, 03:04:39 PM »
shit match muss get ah shit thread lol   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »
When tnt playing at home ah wearing red, when tnt playin in usa ah hiding.. hope this answers ur question..

Nah man! Yuh have to sail with the boat.

But one of the deals with Honduras is them in the same boat as us in 2006.1st World cup. When they playing in the hex, then the mus loss every game. But for a 1st time team, playing 2 of the strongest sides in the world (Chile finished 2rd in CONMEBOL). So yeah, they out of their depth, but that doh mean they cyah get a lil bligh

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2010, 03:18:02 PM »
Half hour after making the 1 v 1 observation above, Roberto Martinez and Lalas dedicate several comments to that precise thing.

Unfortunate how this game unfolded, but it must have pained Hondurans to watch this. I caught no more than 10 minutes initially and then another 10-12 after posting ... wasn't hard to decipher.

I didn't see the match v. Chile but I hope it was 'better' from the viewpoint of a Honduran rendition.

Honduras look like a pub side in both matches. I shame to know they hit us 4.

edit: I think the 12 in Shotta12 name refers to his age or his IQ. He kinda reminds me of bajan/triniscout...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:19:58 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »

Honduras look like a pub side in both matches. I shame to know they hit us 4.

I just glad de seeded team we get in 06 was England... coulda be plenty worst
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »

Nah man! Yuh have to sail with the boat.

But one of the deals with Honduras is them in the same boat as us in 2006.1st World cup. When they playing in the hex, then the mus loss every game. But for a 1st time team, playing 2 of the strongest sides in the world (Chile finished 2rd in CONMEBOL). So yeah, they out of their depth, but that doh mean they cyah get a lil bligh

This is not honduras first world cup.....

honduras only qualify b.c el salvador give them that game an usa beat crc on final minute, would of much rather seeing ticos there.
I said it before and i will say it again.. TNT need a bad ass fortress to be  a serious side.. from the time oppenents walk in they must feel that they in an away match and not an exhibition one.

Why mex, usa and honduras cant lose at home
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:34:27 PM by sHOTTA12 »

AirMan

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>